What Woud you Do in This Situation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jack of Blades
Ok SO One of My classmates Thinks hes so cool so he wanted a fight with me.he actualy wanted to do it after the lessons but when my next lesson Came he already Wanted to Fight.
What woud You Do ithis Kinda Situation?You Coud Try To Talk To him.Just go Away FIght Him so What Woud YOu DO
(Whisper: By The Way i Beat Him)

AOR
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
Ok SO One of My classmates Thinks hes so cool so he wanted a fight with me.he actualy wanted to do it after the lessons but when my next lesson Came he already Wanted to Fight.
What woud You Do ithis Kinda Situation?You Coud Try To Talk To him.Just go Away FIght Him so What Woud YOu DO

I'd have called my secret police, and have him executed...scratch that, I'd probably beat him up...

Itzak
I would of tried talking him out of it. If that didn't work I would just walk away from the fight. If he attacked me while walking away it's considered self defence. And if that's the case then I'd just give him what he's asking for. ermm

Scottie
i would have kicked "Seven Shades Of Shit Out Of Him"....or give him a cookie and tell him to grow up

Jack of Blades
A Cookie?How Generous But the Only Thing I woudef Given Him is a Knucle Sandwich

Kongu_Dude
herbsrug

Barker
Originally posted by Itzak
I would of tried talking him out of it. If that didn't work I would just walk away from the fight. If he attacked me while walking away it's considered self defence. And if that's the case then I'd just give him what he's asking for. ermm

Lord Paradise
(Whisper: By The Way i Beat Him) Don't you hate people like that? I would have just stayed in public view and ignored him.

ladygrim
Originally posted by Scottie
i would have kicked "Seven Shades Of Shit Out Of Him"....or give him a cookie and tell him to grow up

Lord Paradise
Originally posted by Scottie
i would have kicked "Seven Shades Of Shit Out Of Him"....or give him a cookie and tell him to grow up More than six shades. A new record.

Slay
I'd kick his ass in kung fu hustle,while drinking an ultra strength beer with one hand,and playing Van Halen's ''Eruption'' on piano with the other.

Scottie
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
More than six shades. A new record. woot

ThePittman
I would shoot his kneecaps off with a beebee gun evillaugh

RZA
I would've asked myself...'what would Brian Boitano do?'

Roland
Originally posted by RZA
I would've asked myself...'what would Brian Boitano do?'

What would Brian Boitano do if he was here right now? I bet he'd make a plan and follow through, that's what Brian Boitano'd do!

When Brian Boitano was in the Olympics skating for the Gold he did two salchows and a triple lutz while wearing a blindfold.

When Brian Boitano was in the Alps fighting grizzly bears he used his magical fire breath and saved the maidens fair.

So what would Brian Boitano do if he were here today? I'm sure he'd kick as ass or two, that's what Brian Boitano'd do!

I want this V-chip out of me! It has stunted my vocabulary!

And I just want my mom to stop fighting everyone.

For Wendy I'll be an activist too, 'cause that's what Brian Boitano'd do!

And what would Brian Boitano do? He'd call all the kids in town and tell them to unite for truth, that's what Brian Boitano'd do! no expression

RZA
^ That's pretty good dude, did you write all that from memory?

Roland
Originally posted by RZA
^ That's pretty good dude, did you write all that from memory?

no. . . but I will act like I did. leftright

RZA
Ok..lol...Yeah, the moral of the story here kids is Brian Boitano kicks ass!box

Mr. Sandman

Learn kung fu and kick his ass.

Also, learn proper punctuation and grammar.

ShaDeDSiN
Hit him hard once and if he falls down help him up and try to reason with him...that'll work roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.