Canderous Ordo vs Coleman Trebor and ANH Luke Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superstoner
Canderous gets 2 mandalorian heavy pistols(in holsters) and mandalorian heavy repeater slung over his back with the sword of Ajunta Pall(Pall's spirit has surrender it to him and he now commands it as if he were force sensitive)

he is wearing mandalore the indomitabale's armorCermMy Documents\My Pictures\Mandalore.jpg

setting-Geonosis arenashiftyshifty

Sith Lord Windu
coleman would die easily, along with luke as he hasn't used it much, if at all, to deflect bolts.

superstoner
so lets switch it to ESB Lukeshiftyshifty

Quinlan_Vos
ESB Luke is probably is slightly weaker than TPM Qui-Gon. I would say Canderous would put a great fight and might win since he takes out Coleman like Jango did. Qui-Gon would be tough, but I think he takes this.

darthsith19
OMG, are you kidding? Qui-Gon was a respected Jedi Master who rivaled Mace Windu. ESB Luke was a Jedi who had recieved only 3 years of Jedi training, and most of that was without a mentor. I'd say Qui-Gon pwnd ESB Luke.

superstoner
dont start that old flame war again

kamikz
Yup, Qui-Gon is far above Luke in ESB. Luke has recived like a weeks traning....

Quinlan_Vos
What the hell are you talking about? ROTJ Luke has been confirmed to be on par (though not better) than Maul. ESB Luke was getting toyed around like Maul did to Qui-Gon. Maul defeated Qui-Gon with ease, and Luke still managed to hit Vader in the arm. Qui-Gon rivaled Mace Windu, does that make him better. And besides, Mace had 13 years to perfect Vapaad, plus his experience in CW made look that powerful against Sidious. TPM Mace didnt have experiences from many battles.

BTW, I said Qui-Gon is better than Luke, not worse. So stop making stupid assumptions.

darthsith19
May I ask wheere that was confirmed?

Um, when was Maul ever toying with Qui-Gon? confused

Qui-Gon slapped Maul off the catwalk, too. Plus Vader wasn't even trying to hurt Luke while Maul was trying his hardest against Qui-Gon.

Um, yes, becuase Mace would own ESB Luke.

He was still strong, as strong as Maul probably. He'd own Luke.

You said he was slightly weaker than Qui-Gon when in truth Qui-Gon would own him in a duel.

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by darthsith19
May I ask wheere that was confirmed?

Um, when was Maul ever toying with Qui-Gon? confused

Qui-Gon slapped Maul off the catwalk, too. Plus Vader wasn't even trying to hurt Luke while Maul was trying his hardest against Qui-Gon.

Um, yes, becuase Mace would own ESB Luke.

He was still strong, as strong as Maul probably. He'd own Luke.

You said he was slightly weaker than Qui-Gon when in truth Qui-Gon would own him in a duel.

ya that pretty much somes it up.

The fact that he'd compare a weeks of unorthadox training to someone who trained his entire life and was a well respected jedi master is just plain well whats the word i'm looking for?

anyway i say canderous would tke them

Quinlan_Vos
Umm, no he wouldn't

Look at the Luke vs. Maul thread

Maybe, maybe not

Wow, Luke hit Vader in the arm. Maul was even trying, he defeated Qui-Gon with little effort even after Qui-Gon replenished himself.

darthsith19
Yes, he would. See here

Some popel thought Maul would win, some thought Luke would win. Overall the members here are divided about50/50 on the topic. Does that means that it's confirmed? No, unless they either fight in a sw movie or GL says something it's not confirmed. or if they fight in EU. Actually, Maul and Vader fought in EU and is was damn close so for Luke to be able to beat Maul he'd have to pretty much be as strong as Vader is, which he's not.

Really? I saw Maul trying his hardest and Qui-Gon driving him back till Maul got the terrain advantage, and even then he only won so quickly because he hit Qui-Gon in the face with his saber hilt. The fight was very close before those things happened.

Darth Sexiest
Qui-Gon rapes ESB Luke... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lightsnake
OMG, are you kidding? Qui-Gon was a respected Jedi Master who rivaled Mace Windu. ESB Luke was a Jedi who had recieved only 3 years of Jedi training, and most of that was without a mentor. I'd say Qui-Gon pwnd ESB Luke.
Who had already managed to be able to hold his own with an experienced Sith Lord and defeated an experienced Dark Jedi...

darthsith19
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Who had already managed to be able to hold his own with an experienced Sith Lord and defeated an experienced Dark Jedi...
ESB Luke? Which Sith Lord did he hold his own with and who which Dark Jedi did he kill?

Coleman Trebor
He did hold his own against vader in ESB. Shadows of the Empire confirmed it. Unless GL states otherwise (If he ahs, please give me a link.) Then Yes, it has been proven that Luke held his own against vader. vader even said in SotE that he was trying to kill Luke, but he was able to hold his own.

Lightsnake
ESB Luke? Which Sith Lord did he hold his own with and who which Dark Jedi did he kill?
he held off Vader and he'd killed the Dark Jedi Kharys

darthsith19
Originally posted by Lightsnake
he held off Vader and he'd killed the Dark Jedi Kharys
Okay, he killed Kharys (she must suck) and Blaxican, page # please for the SOTE proof that Vader didn't toy with Luke.

Coleman Trebor
page 48, first paragraph.

When they had fought, he had also tried to strike the boy down, but that had merely been a test. had he been able to kill Luke easily, Luke would not have been worth the effort to recruit. But although he had certaintly attempted to defeat Luke, the boy hd held his own. Despite vader's superior skill, despite his expieriance, Luke had survived with no more damage than an easily repaired amputated hand.

There ya go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.