The new Spiderman cartoon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Face
I've watched the 1st 5 series its in 3d and it plays on toonami its great anyone else watched it yet

Ultraman Baltan
.....what?

grey fox
Originally posted by Face
I've watched the 1st 5 series its in 3d and it plays on toonami its great anyone else watched it yet

He's talking about teh MTV Spidey.

Ricodrayz
Yeah, Oh they are also making a new spiderman series like after Spidey 3 hits I have heard. So now it's

F4(already out), Wolverine and the xmen(Being made and is the title) and now Spiderman is being made...so 3 new series from marvel.

redcaped
The graphics never looked good to me. If they want to make them right I suggest the old art style.

Ultraman Baltan
The Wolverine one will suck, the Spiderman one has possibilities, and Fantastic Four was pretty darn good.

vrempire
Hope they will show it in our tv.
I always love the Spiderman cartoon whoever made it.
The dialogue is fun enough.

doan_m
hmm. Never heard of it. And everytime I run a search I cant seem to find it on youtube. So can anyone send a linky of a sample of the new spiderman on youtube ?

Tyranno-Chris
Originally posted by grey fox
He's talking about teh MTV Spidey.
Music Television Spiderman? laughing laughing out loud

Kayne Archeron
Fantastic Four and Xmen-3 both sucked, here's hoping Spider-Man 3 doesn't suck either.

and despite the crappy graphics, this spiderman cartoon wasn't half bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.