Someone gouge out my eyes, please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Da Rev~
I was looking through my cousins pictures on his phone, and as i was going though, i happend to find a naked picture of him and his girlfriend. So now, i'm going to have to kill myself to get the picture out of my head. I'm never going to be able to have sex again, because thats the only image i'll see when i close my eyes.

Word of warning, dont look through other peoples pictures on their phone or camera or anything, it could ruin your sex drive. sad

SelphieT
....was it THAT bad?

~Da Rev~
Imagine, your MALE cousin naked....

Now imagine that with another (not so attractive) girl.

Now try to eat food.

Mr. Sandman
Good. That means more vagina for the rest of us.

SelphieT
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~

Now try to eat food.

eh, my 12 year old cousin lost his virginity before me. Oh well. He told me all the details and I could still eat........I dunno, I guess if the pictures showed positions and such then I'd probably want to puke or something.

fantasygirl
I was looking through my cousins pictures on his phone, and as i was going though, i happend to find a naked picture of him and his girlfriend. So now, i'm going to have to kill myself to get the picture out of my head. I'm never going to be able to have sex again, because thats the only image i'll see when i close my eyes.

Word of warning, dont look through other peoples pictures on their phone or camera or anything, it could ruin your sex drive. sad OMG shock I'm so sorry that you had to see that. sad That is so horrible. erm

lord xyz

Now try to eat food. *does exactly that*

I have no problem with it. Must be a redneck thing. ermm

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by SelphieT
eh, my 12 year old cousin lost his virginity before me. Oh well. He told me all the details and I could still eat........I dunno, I guess if the pictures showed positions and such then I'd probably want to puke or something. Yeah. I can listen to my cousin talk about sex, and i can talk about sex with him. But...but....seeing........no.....no.........no

SelphieT
Yeah. I can listen to my cousin talk about sex, and i can talk about sex with him. But...but....seeing........no.....no.........no

Did you see penis? vagina?

~Da Rev~
........i dont want to talk about it.

lord xyz
eh, my 12 year old cousin lost his virginity before me. Oh well. He told me all the details and I could still eat........I dunno, I guess if the pictures showed positions and such then I'd probably want to puke or something. Small world! shock

SelphieT
Originally posted by lord xyz
Small world! shock

yeah, we have too much in common.

SelphieT
........i dont want to talk about it.

poor babeh *strokes DaRev's hair*

lord xyz
yeah, we have too much in common. That's not what I meant. laughing out loud

SelphieT
That's not what I meant. laughing out loud

I don't get it sad

~Da Rev~
poor babeh *strokes DaRev's hair* droolio

The Pict

Word of warning, dont look through other peoples pictures on their phone or camera or anything, it could ruin your sex drive. sad

That's too (hahahahahahahahaha) bad.

fantasygirl
eh, my 12 year old cousin lost his virginity before me. Oh well. He told me all the details and I could still eat........I dunno, I guess if the pictures showed positions and such then I'd probably want to puke or something. Eh, I wouldn't want to know any details or anything. no

lord xyz
I don't get it sad I'm implying I'm the one who had sex with your 12 year old cousin. Hence the "small world" part.

Slay
I know how it feels.
I was at this fast food place once,and there was this fat couple (she had more facial hair than he) practically fvcking each other at the table in front of me.While I was eating.

fantasygirl
I'm implying I'm the one who had sex with your 12 year old cousin. Hence the "small world" part. I think the cousin's a guy. stick out tongue

Unless you slept with a guy. shock

Barker
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
Good. That means more vagina for the rest of us.
laughing

lord xyz
Originally posted by fantasygirl
I think the cousin's a guy. stick out tongue

Unless you slept with a guy. shock Guys are just as good. srug

SelphieT
I'm implying I'm the one who had sex with your 12 year old cousin. Hence the "small world" part.

my cousin is a boy...........

SelphieT
Guys are just as good. srug

oh......alright then........:shivers:

SelphieT
droolio

hope you feel better, I'll talk to you later mister

fantasygirl
Guys are just as good. srug No

~Da Rev~
hope you feel better, I'll talk to you later mister Peace ootOriginally posted by fantasygirl
No are you coming on to me?

RZA
My most sincere sympathies go out you. No would should have to bare witness to such an atrocity.

My advice...find yourself a good therapist. stick out tongue

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by RZA
My most sincere sympathies go out you. No would should have to bare witness to such an atrocity.

My advice...find yourself a good therapist. stick out tongue Or maybe i should just stare at sexy naked people to get the image out of my head.

RZA
Might I recommend a pic of Adriana Lima?

Should fix you right back up...(no pun intended dude)

fantasygirl
Peace oot are you coming on to me? No

The Pict
What were you doing just going through his phone anyway? A lot of people have personal stuff there.

Lady Fianna
*shoves fingers in his eyes* happy

Lady Fianna
Originally posted by The Pict
What were you doing just going through his phone anyway? A lot of people have personal stuff there. I looked throuh my brothers phone to see if he was cheating on his girlfriend. I knew he wasn't but I wanted to see anyway. ermm

RZA
Originally posted by Lady Fianna
I looked throuh my brothers phone to see if he was cheating on his girlfriend. I knew he wasn't but I wanted to see anyway. ermm

Why should you care, is she like your friend or something?

~Da Rev~
I looked throuh my brothers phone to see if he was cheating on his girlfriend. I knew he wasn't but I wanted to see anyway. ermm Good story wanker

Lady Fianna
Good story wanker F.uck you. zorro

Nogoodnamesleft

Man, you're looking for naked pictures of your cousin? Freak.

Devalion

laughing Serves you right for being so god damn nosey!

BlackSunshine
laughing Damn that sucks! I've had that happen to me but it was my older sister and her husband...quite disgusting.

Vinny Valentine
Thanks for PMing it to me.

~B@ckB0n3~
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
Good. That means more vagina for the rest of us. laughing

JaehSkywalker
you'll need therapy.. wish it won't happen to me at all.. erm

Leo.M

I can't say that I'm sorry. erm That's what you get for looking at other peoples private things. ermm

Hans Moleman

Word of warning, dont look through other peoples pictures on their phone or camera or anything, it could ruin your sex drive. sad Now imagine that same thing, but with your sister.

~Da Rev~
*shoves fingers in his eyes* happy I love youOriginally posted by Lady Fianna
F.uck you. zorro eek!Originally posted by Devalion
laughing Serves you right for being so god damn nosey! True hmmOriginally posted by Nogoodnamesleft
Man, you're looking for naked pictures of your cousin? Freak. Respond. Oh wait, you're banned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.