Funniest true stories thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

champion
What is your funniest true story? Post your stories and coment on others stories. Here is mine:

One day I was roleplaying with one of my friends, and one of his characters found out he was my characters sister. Right after his character found out, he said that it was a good thing our characters never had sex or they would have to move to Arkansas. Aka he was calling Arkansasans inbreads. He had forgotten which state I lived in so he asked me where I lived and I told him "I live in Arkansas". He appologized shortly after that and I was laughing so hard I had to forgive him for it.

Blanka
one time i saw a dog and i bark at it and it chased at me

lord xyz
Originally posted by Blanka
one time i saw a dog and i bark at it and it chased at me laughing

champion
LOL

One day, My high school held a consert staring a former student. During the last song a high school senior got up on stage and started to dance and he wasnt suposed to. After the song the principal led him to the office and called his mom. She just told him not to do it again and he didnt get into any trouble whatsoever. Students are still talking about it even though it happened last year. Oh and that boy is my current boyfriend.

~Da Rev~
I killed a man no expression

champion
Okay?

~Da Rev~
Are you coming on to me?

champion
What?

Roland
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
I killed a man no expression

With a trident? Because if you did it would be even funnier. no expression

champion
Okay I am lost

DanZeke25
These stories....... do they come in funny?

champion
Yes?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by DanZeke25
These stories....... do they come in funny?

Sorry. Those kinds are sold out.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Sorry. Those kinds are sold out.

This in an outrage! mad

Who wants stories that come in face-plain?

champion
lol

ShaDeDSiN
One time me and my friend were going to an arcade, and he starting Farting over and over again and he aventually crapped his pant its was the funniest thing EVER.

champion
One day I was on a band bus and we had just finished performing for contest and we had to go back to the place we had eaten because a girl left her phone inside the building. When they finally found it, it was outside the place in a bush. At the end of the school year, because our mascot is a dog and dogs make mistakes and you clean them up with a pooper scooper, she got the golden "wheres my phone" pooper scooper award.

Quincy
I ate a mans hand once. srug

champion
I was on a band trip with my three friends, and two of them wanted to shop and me and my friend Eric wanted to ride rides so we split and agreed to meet in an hour. Eric and I went on a ride called spinning dragons. When we got on we were paired with two girls. I warned them I may scream my head off and I am sorry ahead of time. Eric agreed I might. Well I didnt scream, Eric did. Me and the two girls were laughing so hard at him we didnt get a chace to scream. He sounded so much like a girl it was hillarious.

champion
Originally posted by Quincy
I ate a mans hand once. srug Okay I have to ask, How on earth did that happen?

Quincy
Originally posted by champion
Okay I have to ask, How on earth did that happen?

srug

champion
Lol

Ultraman Baltan
One day I went to a flea market with my grandparents at summer vacation. We decided to split up so I could see all of the new, cool things. I then see a comic store in the righthand corner of the highest floor(the flea market was indoor and outdoor). I think "Oh cool! Fellow comic geeks!" I go up there to see tons of older, pimple faced men running around with action figures, superhero movies, and comics. Cool. So I talk to a couple of fellow nerds, and have fun. Then I go to look at the t-shirts. Not the best idea in the world. I go over and see this Inuyasha shirt. I then just read out loud quietly "Inuyasha". Then this guy comes over and starts giving me all of this Inuyasha trivia that I didn't need to hear. He then says "Isn't it the best show ever?" My answer? No. I despise the show. It's boring and uninteresting. Suddenly, everything is quiet. All of the geeks then start staring at me then. "INUYASHA IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!" the goon shouts. I get ready to head to the exit, but the geeks are blocking it. I honestly thought they were going to kill me. The blank stare in their eyes. Their horrible sinuses. Man, it was freaky. I said softly "Ok. It's fine. I'll just be over there at the comic section. It's going to be ok." I can't believe I made an entire group of geeks flip out over not liking some dumb show.

Weeping Fairy
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
One day I went to a flea market with my grandparents at summer vacation. We decided to split up so I could see all of the new, cool things. I then see a comic store in the righthand corner of the highest floor(the flea market was indoor and outdoor). I think "Oh cool! Fellow comic geeks!" I go up there to see tons of older, pimple faced men running around with action figures, superhero movies, and comics. Cool. So I talk to a couple of fellow nerds, and have fun. Then I go to look at the t-shirts. Not the best idea in the world. I go over and see this Inuyasha shirt. I then just read out loud quietly "Inuyasha". Then this guy comes over and starts giving me all of this Inuyasha trivia that I didn't need to hear. He then says "Isn't it the best show ever?" My answer? No. I despise the show. It's boring and uninteresting. Suddenly, everything is quiet. All of the geeks then start staring at me then. "INUYASHA IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!" the goon shouts. I get ready to head to the exit, but the geeks are blocking it. I honestly thought they were going to kill me. The blank stare in their eyes. Their horrible sinuses. Man, it was freaky. I said softly "Ok. It's fine. I'll just be over there at the comic section. It's going to be ok." I can't believe I made an entire group of geeks flip out over not liking some dumb show.

omfg lol, when geeks attack hysterical

Weeping Fairy
Once me and my friend were at the mall, and we were sitting on the edge of the fountain, and sharing a pretzel. There were these really cute guys over on the other side of the fountain, so we finish the pretzel, get up, but Kacey trips on her shoelace and falls right into the fountain splashing the guys with water. I couldn't help it, i cracked up laughing, i called my mom, to come and pick us up, i gave her my sweatshirt, and we left.

~QueenOfSpades~
This happened two weekends ago.

My little nephew stayed over, and he kept calling me a 'douche bag' since I told him that one of my friends called someone that. Well, I was on my computer in my room, when Andrew moved to my window and said "Everyone who can hear me has the deadly douchebag disease!" I was like 'Andrew!' "Douche bag disease!" 'Andrew!' "DOUCHE BAG DISEASE!!!!" 'ANDREW!!!!' And then we started to laugh so hard. I couldn't help it. I was mad at him, because he could get me in trouble, but it was so hilarious! I even think I heard someone scream back at my window "F*ck you!" laughing out loud

Zatch
Ok this one time my grandpa and I went down to Florida in one of the trucks. His stomach started to hurt him so we stopped at the Florida truck stop. He entered one of the stalls and I was laughing because i knew what was coming. He was making these loud groaning noises and farting and it was just hilarious. Needless to say there were 2 state cops coming in to use it. As soon as one had his foot in the door my grandpa let once rip. Well the cop stopped and turned around before he even got all the way into the door. I died laughing almost because it was ungodly sounding.

RZA
Ok, so this one time at band camp....um...meh...never mind...

champion
Originally posted by RZA
Ok, so this one time at band camp....um...meh...never mind... AWWWW please tell us?

emily_fletcher
Lol

champion
band camp = funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.