Handbook Strength Rankings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
I got this idea in another forum but with diff. characters. I'll name 8 characters with their Handbook rankings. You say whether the rankings are accurate, and if not, where they should rank.

1. Namor-85 tons

2. Thing-85 tons

3. Doc Samson-25 tons

4. Rhino-80 tons

5. Colossus-70 tons

6. She-Hulk-75 tons

7. Warpath-75 tons

8. Strong Guy-50 tons

9. Sasquatch-70 tons

Dinkus Mayhem
6. She-Hulk-75 tons: I am pretty sure this should be higher.

Validus
Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
And it is. Civil War Files lists her as Class 100.

Lucid Lui
Wrong on all account except for Warpath and Strong Guy. And those two i'm just not sure about.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Wrong on all account except for Warpath and Strong Guy. And those two i'm just not sure about. Do you mean higher or lower? Where do you think they stand?

Lucid Lui
1. Namor-100 tons
2. Thing-90 tons
3. Doc Samson-60 tons
5. Colossus-90 tons
6. She-Hulk-100 tons
9. Sasquatch-90 tons

Validus
1. Namor-100 tons
2. Thing-90 tons
3. Doc Samson-60 tons
5. Colossus-90 tons
6. She-Hulk-100 tons
9. Sasquatch-90 tons

thumb up

darthgoober
Samsons is really hard to classify, because it depends on the length of his hair(you want a prime example of CIS in a comic, Doc Samson EVER getting a haircut. I mean, WHY WOULD HE EVER DO THAT?!). But it seems that he normally fuctions between the 65 to 80 ton range.

manjaro
ummm dont sleep on warpath...he's basically namor without winged ankles(as thier powerset is identical)

snoopdogg
Warpath to mee don't even seem to be class 75. Mainly due to his lack of strength/lifting feats.

The Pict
In the last X-Men handbook I got it ranked Colossus at 6, meaning he was in a 75-100 tonne bracket. Which one are you reading
PS I don't like colosus just thought I'd point it out.

Broly92
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I got this idea in another forum but with diff. characters. I'll name 8 characters with their Handbook rankings. You say whether the rankings are accurate, and if not, where they should rank.

1. Namor-85 tons

2. Thing-85 tons

3. Doc Samson-25 tons

4. Rhino-80 tons

5. Colossus-70 tons

6. She-Hulk-75 tons

7. Warpath-75 tons

8. Strong Guy-50 tons

9. Sasquatch-70 tons
I have only seen old handbooks with colossus being ranked as 70 tons
1. Namor-100 tons
2. Thing-90 tons
3. Doc Samson-60 tons
5. Colossus-90 tons
6. She-Hulk-100 tons
9. Sasquatch-90 tons
She-Hulk>colossus laughing

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Broly92
I have only seen old handbooks with colossus being ranked as 70 tonsThat's why I put him at 70 tons. confused

She-Hulk>colossus laughing That's fine with me. She-Hulk received a major upgrade. I guess she still has it also.

The Pict
Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem

I've also got one ranking her around 75 (might just be the same one though)

Broly92
That's why I put him at 70 tons. confused

What I have a few hanbooks ith him being ranked 100 tons and one old one as him as a teenager that ranks him at 70

snoopdogg
Originally posted by The Pict
I've also got one ranking her around 75 (might just be the same one though) The new Civil War files handbook has her as class 100.

King_Mungi
Sasquatch is by far class 100, catching a 6 story apartment building, punching a hole in reality, tossing a 250 ton DC-10 1000 feet with ease and while the engines were still on, lifting and dragging a battle cruiser, etc.

Validus
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Sasquatch is by far class 100, catching a 6 story apartment building, punching a hole in reality, tossing a 250 ton DC-10 1000 feet with ease and while the engines were still on, lifting and dragging a battle cruiser, etc.
If you use the system at it's face value (with actual tons) anyone Class 50 and above should be Class 100 without a doubt. For the record though, Marvel hasn't used "tons" in any of the 2006 handbooks.

Dinkus Mayhem
"I've also got one ranking her around 75 (might just be the same one though) "

"The new Civil War files handbook has her as class 100. "

I think it depends on whether Jennifer is wearing the Jupiter suit or not, with it on she had her best strength feats so far.

The one handed press of Thing's max weight, and allowing Hercules win in the arm wrestling match both happened while she had the suit on, her strength is considerably more with it on.

She did however kick Champion's ass without the suit on. stick out tongue

All her strength feats since acquiring the suit puts her right at 100, but before that she still seemed to hover in the 70-80 range.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Validus
If you use the system at it's face value (with actual tons) anyone Class 50 and above should be Class 100 without a doubt. For the record though, Marvel hasn't used "tons" in any of the 2006 handbooks. For me to decide who is class 100 or not I don't look at the lifting feats. For the reasons you just mentioned. If Marvel says a character is class 100 then so be it they are.

Anything under class 100 is left for speculation.

King_Mungi
If you use the system at it's face value (with actual tons) anyone Class 50 and above should be Class 100 without a doubt. For the record though, Marvel hasn't used "tons" in any of the 2006 handbooks.

Still punching a hole in reality, and doing some of the feats he has done put him high up there. Plus he has the ability to increase his strength as well, due to being an avatar.

Grimm22
How the hell do you punch a hole in reality?!? ermm eer

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Grimm22
How the hell do you punch a hole in reality?!? ermm eer

He got angry, it was Trans-Spatial Displacement and he ripped it open.

Also he grabbed a Boxer, an interdimensional trap from the Vegan timeline that even the Collector thought to be impossible

Grimm22
Because what you just said makes a lot more sense roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Grimm22
Because what you just said makes a lot more sense roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Bah! here's breif descriptions of it

Trans-Spaital Displacement:
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Trans-Spatial_Displacement

Boxer
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Boxers

HisMajestyAC43
imho, the whole 100 ton scale thing is ridiculous. they should throw that out the window and look at feats of different characters and actually try to calculate some of the lifting feat weights, and based on those come up with a more accurate system.

seriously, when you have characters listed as below 100 class or at 100 class and they are lifting things that are well over 1000 tons, and at the same time, you have characters that way outclass them in the same weight bracket, there is something wrong with the system.

lft4ded
She-Hulk's strength, like a lot of gamma monsters, stems in part from her subconscious thingy or mental perceptions. Like Samson and his hair, Hulk and his rage, and Abomination and his fear. When She-Hulk initially fought with Champion (IIRC, it's been almost half a year I think) she realized she wasn't anywhere near strong enough. Working out as She-Hulk wasn't working to make her much stronger so using psychology or somezit she (or someone) came up with the ideal of working out as Jennifer Walters. Jen became quite buff and thus when she changed back to She-Hulk her strength became even more magnified.

It's a reasonable upgrade considering how the other gamma's have their own psyche hook to their power.

bigbran
1. Namor-100 tons

2. Thing-90 tons

3. Doc Samson-70 tons

4. Rhino-80 tons

5. Colossus-90 tons

6. She-Hulk-100 tons

7. Warpath-75 tons??

8. Strong Guy-50 tons

9. Sasquatch-100 tons

manjaro
Originally posted by lft4ded
She-Hulk's strength, like a lot of gamma monsters, stems in part from her subconscious thingy or mental perceptions. Like Samson and his hair, Hulk and his rage, and Abomination and his fear. When She-Hulk initially fought with Champion (IIRC, it's been almost half a year I think) she realized she wasn't anywhere near strong enough. Working out as She-Hulk wasn't working to make her much stronger so using psychology or somezit she (or someone) came up with the ideal of working out as Jennifer Walters. Jen became quite buff and thus when she changed back to She-Hulk her strength became even more magnified.

It's a reasonable upgrade considering how the other gamma's have their own psyche hook to their power.

thats the thing with all gamma beings...thats is the ones that can change at will..the more robust they become in thier human form, thier strentgh increases proportionately when they transform...now back to Warpath, he's been plagued with the same things as colossus, he was class 70 when he was a teenager, but now that he's a grown, fully matured man..just like colossus he's class 100 now

ankur29
ain't colosuss 100 tons?

1. Namor-100 tons(+)?

2. Thing-90 tons

3. Doc Samson-60-70 tons

4. Rhino-80 tons(+)?

5. Colossus-100 tons

6. She-Hulk-100 tons

7. Warpath-75 tons....??

8. Strong Guy-50 tons

9. Sasquatch-90 tons

bigbran
Originally posted by ankur29
ain't colosuss 100 tons?

1. Namor-100 tons(+)?

2. Thing-90 tons

3. Doc Samson-60-70 tons

4. Rhino-80 tons(+)?

5. Colossus-100 tons

6. She-Hulk-100 tons

7. Warpath-75 tons....??

8. Strong Guy-50 tons

9. Sasquatch-90 tons You would put Colossus over Sassy?
Colossus might be 100 tons, but he sure isn't Sas level!

snoopdogg
In Colossus' latest bio in the 2006 X-men Encyclopedia is does say now that he reached his physical peak he can now lift weights over 100 tons.

Sasquatch is still 70 tons as far as I know.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/Colossus100tons.jpg

Broly92
Originally posted by bigbran
You would put Colossus over Sassy?
Colossus might be 100 tons, but he sure isn't Sas level!
"Langkowski could lift (press) roughly 85 tons."
That is from a marvel directory erm

snoopdogg
"Langkowski could lift (press) roughly 85 tons."
That is from a marvel directory erm 85 tons is for Box Langkowsky. Sasquatch was 70 tons.

Dinalfos
There's nothing inherently wrong with the strength class system. I like it. It's just that more characters are supposed to be class 100 or less characters are supposed to display class 100 feats. Either one of them.

King_Mungi
85 tons is for Box Langkowsky. Sasquatch was 70 tons.

and yet it was said....."I once occupied the Box armor, too! Heather! I know its strengths! Its might's not half that of Sasquatch's, but Box's power lies more than the armor's strength."

Sasquatch's strength feats greatly outdwarf Colossus, he is for sure class 100

capt it up
And it is. Civil War Files lists her as Class 100.
when did the civil war files come out?

snoopdogg
and yet it was said....."I once occupied the Box armor, too! Heather! I know its strengths! Its might's not half that of Sasquatch's, but Box's power lies more than the armor's strength."

Sasquatch's strength feats greatly outdwarf Colossus, he is for sure class 100 Sasquatch has done nothing out of Colossus' league. Well maybe in your eyes.

Sasquatch when he was written his best could not beat a teenage Colossus.

juggernaut74
Sasquatch has not had a descent lifting feat at all for the last 27 years. And that was when he lifted the corner of the battle ship which was impressive but not the full weight or even close. Sh!t Sasquatch was getting beat on by a depowered Juggernaut. Atleast Colossus stood toe to toe with him at full power.(Colossus still sucks) I remember when he fought Thing and he tried like hell to knock Thing out but he could not.

Anyways I heard Thing is class 90 now. Not bad.

Warpath is around 75 tons.

King_Mungi
Sasquatch has done nothing out of Colossus' league. Well maybe in your eyes.

Sasquatch when he was written his best could not beat a teenage Colossus.

Liar, when has Colossus caught a 6 story building, when has he dragged a destroyer and lifted it out of the water, when has he easily tossed a 250 ton DC-10 1000 feet while the engines were still on, when has Colossus punched a whole in reality, gone toe to toe with Hulk for 30 minutes, etc.

Ummm..as shown COlossus's punches didn't even phase Sasquatch and as shown Sasquatch was literally toying with him.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Sasquatch has not had a descent lifting feat at all for the last 27 years. And that was when he lifted the corner of the battle ship which was impressive but not the full weight or even close. Sh!t Sasquatch was getting beat on by a depowered Juggernaut. Atleast Colossus stood toe to toe with him at full power.(Colossus still sucks) I remember when he fought Thing and he tried like hell to knock Thing out but he could not.

Wrong, last series he punched the hole in reality. No he didn't I have the issue and the one who delivered the biggest blow in the fight was Sasquatch and who looked worse in the first fight? Juggernaut.

juggernaut74
Wrong, last series he punched the hole in reality. No he didn't I have the issue and the one who delivered the biggest blow in the fight was Sasquatch and who looked worse in the first fight? Juggernaut. Sasquatch is tough but not as tough as you make him out to be. Like I said he gave everthing he had and still could not knock Thing out.

And punching a hole in reality? That's a joke man. Like the entire Vol. 3 run I believe.

Juggernaut was beating Sasquatch so badly that Walter was crying for him to let up. Sasquatch is a bonified level 5 character.

King_Mungi
Sasquatch is tough but not as tough as you make him out to be. Like I said he gave everthing he had and still could not knock Thing out.

And punching a hole in reality? That's a joke man. Like the entire Vol. 3 run I believe.

Juggernaut was beating Sasquatch so badly that Walter was crying for him to let up. Sasquatch is a bonified level 5 character.

Uhhhh as stated in the issue, Sasquatch was weakened. Have you actually seen his strength feats? probally not.

No, it's canon

No he didn't, Sasquatch hit him and the ground shoke. Then Sasquatch said hold up, but Jugz hit him and then later Sas came charging back. Compare Jugz's face to Sasquatch's...who was worse off? exactally.

juggernaut74
Uhhhh as stated in the issue, Sasquatch was weakened. Have you actually seen his strength feats? probally not. So was Thing as he stated. Tell the whole story please.

No, it's canon Yea but it's still considered a joke most sites I been to.

No he didn't, Sasquatch hit him and the ground shoke. Then Sasquatch said hold up, but Jugz hit him and then later Sas came charging back. Compare Jugz's face to Sasquatch's...who was worse off? exactally. Sasquatch has a healing factor does he not? And still had blood pooring out of his mouth.

Lucid Lui
Sasquatch and Juggy pretty much fought blow for blow in that fight. And Juggs was looking just as bad as Sasquatch when the fight got interrupted.

I don't see either as winning or losing.

King_Mungi
So was Thing as he stated. Tell the whole story please.

Yea but it's still considered a joke most sites I been to.

Sasquatch has a healing factor does he not? And still had blood pooring out of his mouth.

Excuse me you stated that since he couldn't beat Thing that makes him weak, when both were weakened to start the fight. Not an accurate depiction now was it.

It's canon, members appeared in New Avengers #16. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it not canon.

Yes, but funny when the fight ended he had nothing. Sasquatch was none the worse for wear and Juggernaut face was a mangled mess. So don't you dare claim Juggernaut beat him

juggernaut74
Sasquatch and Juggy pretty much fought blow for blow in that fight. And Juggs was looking just as bad as Sasquatch when the fight got interrupted.

I don't see either as winning or losing. I remember Juggy being distracted before he could follow up on some shots.

King_Mungi

I don't see either as winning or losing.

Bingo, even in other threads I stated there was no winner as it was interupted.

King_Mungi
I remember Juggy being distracted before he could follow up on some shots.

You remember wrong.

juggernaut74
Excuse me you stated that since he couldn't beat Thing that makes him weak, when both were weakened to start the fight. Not an accurate depiction now was it. A weakned Sasquatch could not knock out a weakened Thing. Is that better?

It's canon, members appeared in New Avengers #16. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it not canon. I never said I don't like it. I just said alot of people take vol.3 as a joke.

Yes, but funny when the fight ended he had nothing. Sasquatch was none the worse for wear and Juggernaut face was a mangled mess. So don't you dare claim Juggernaut beat him I don't remember Juggy telling Sasquatch to "stop". laughing Sasquatch had a little luck there also. Earthmover distracted Juggy before he could finish off Walter.

King_Mungi
A weakned Sasquatch could not knock out a weakened Thing. Is that better?

I never said I don't like it. I just said alot of people take vol.3 as a joke.

I don't remember Juggy telling Sasquatch to "stop". laughing Sasquatch had a little luck there also. Earthmover distracted Juggy before he could finish off Walter.

Yes, as a full power Sasquatch can increase his strength to skyfather levels.

It was a "comic" (funny) series, but still canon.

I never said Jugz said to stop, other people told them to stop. Jugz cheap shooted Sasquatch when he let his guard down, so once again square one.

juggernaut74

I never said Jugz said to stop, other people told them to stop. Jugz cheap shooted Sasquatch when he let his guard down, so once again square one. Cheap shotted? Now who's fault is it that Sasquatch let his guard down?

Honestly I think your the only person who things Sasquatch won that fight.

King_Mungi
Cheap shotted? Now who's fault is it that Sasquatch let his guard down?

Honestly I think your the only person who things Sasquatch won that fight.

Yet you claim he was begging for mercy, which is wrong and inaccurate. It was Sasquatch fault and he came roaring back and the duo went shot for shot until interupted.

I beg your pardon? Notice I was making the comments about how you said he was getting beat on by Jugz to try to dimish his power..

Bingo, even in other threads I stated there was no winner as it was interupted.

capt it up
sass would never begg for mercy

King_Mungi
Originally posted by capt it up
sass would never begg for mercy

Bingo he has gone against people far stronger than Juggernaut (Llan), who broke both of his arms and yet he never begged for mercy.

juggernaut74
Yet you claim he was begging for mercy, which is wrong and inaccurate. It was Sasquatch fault and he came roaring back and the duo went shot for shot until interupted.

I beg your pardon? Notice I was making the comments about how you said he was getting beat on by Jugz to try to dimish his power.. Well when you said Juggernaut looked worse than Sasquatch is kinda implies that you think Sasquatch won that fight.

King_Mungi
Well when you said Juggernaut looked worse than Sasquatch is kinda implies that you think Sasquatch won that fight.

No it's a simple fact, he did look worse I didn't say he won just a point about how you said Jugz beat down Sasquatch yet it was Jugz who looked worse.

juggernaut74
No it's a simple fact, he did look worse I didn't say he won just a point about how you said Jugz beat down Sasquatch yet it was Jugz who looked worse. Juggs didn't have blood pouring out of his mouth begging the other to slow down though.

King_Mungi
Juggs didn't have blood pouring out of his mouth begging the other to slow down though.

eh? actually from Sasquatch's massive hit, Jugz did have blood coming out of his mouth as well.

juggernaut74
eh? actually from Sasquatch's massive hit, Jugz did have blood coming out of his mouth as well. Yea I know but I meant it as a whole. And right after Juggy punched Sasquatch through a cop car then he was attacked by Earthmover for...like 4 pages or maybe even 5. That gave Sasquatch enough time to heal back to 100%.

King_Mungi
Yea I know but I meant it as a whole. And right after Juggy punched Sasquatch through a cop car then he was attacked by Earthmover for...like 4 pages or maybe even 5. That gave Sasquatch enough time to heal back to 100%.

As a whole he was recovered when he charged back at Jugz. He didn't appear till 5 pages later, but that doesn't mean much as there isn't a way to tell how long he was gone.

Remember it was just one punch, and then after they did the shot for shot

Lucid Lui
Why are you guys wasting time debating about something that Chuck Austen wrote anyway? Surely we could debate something written by someone with some talent.

juggernaut74
Juggernaut was just getting up after his fight with Earthmover and was still on his knees when Sasquatch punched him. And Sasquatches massive blow actually hurt him more than it did Juggernaut.

Juggernaut looked better in that fight.

juggernaut74
I would love to continue this but I only have access to a computer on Sunday.

So until the next time.

King_Mungi
Juggernaut was just getting up after his fight with Earthmover and was still on his knees when Sasquatch punched him. And Sasquatches massive blow actually hurt him more than it did Juggernaut.

Juggernaut looked better in that fight.

Sasquatch was on his knees when he hit when after the "big" hit. Once again back to square one. How do you know it hurt Sasquatch more than Jugz? as that really doesn't make sense

Not really did you see his face when he was talking to Fishboy? he was a mangled wreck

I would love to continue this but I only have access to a computer on Sunday.

So until the next time.

Only on a sunday? oh sorry to hear that

until next time

Lucid Lui
And Sasquatches massive blow actually hurt him more than it did Juggernaut. What blow are you talking about? The big double page splash at the beggining of the fight? I've always seen that as a double hit. It seems pretty clear to me that they both connected with each other. Hence Sasquacth being down aswell. If only Sassy landed a punch, he wouldn't be bleeding from the mouth.

Genis101
1. Namor-85 tons - Should be Class 100

2. Thing-85 tons - Should be Class 100

3. Doc Samson-25 tons - Should be Class 90

4. Rhino-80 tons - Right.

5. Colossus-70 tons - Should be Class 100.

6. She-Hulk-75 tons - Should be Class 100.

7. Warpath-75 tons - Should be Class 90.

8. Strong Guy-50 tons - Should be Class 100 (Through Absorbtion)

9. Sasquatch-70 tons - Should be Class 100.

King_Mungi
What blow are you talking about? The big double page splash at the beggining of the fight? I've always seen that as a double hit. It seems pretty clear to me that they both connected with each other. Hence Sasquacth being down aswell. If only Sassy landed a punch, he wouldn't be bleeding from the mouth.

The way Juggernaut was positioned after Sas hit him is hard to hit Sasquatch, and there was only one star "action" hit image. If it was a double hit it makes more sense, as I don't see how he could hurt himself from his own blow

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by lft4ded

Yep, and Jens weight is 145. At 5'10 and in shape, that means Jens packed on a bit of muscle.

olympian
Jen was listed as cl 100? Seems good to me.

What rantings did they give to other guys in that Civil War files?

ankur29
Uhhhh as stated in the issue, Sasquatch was weakened. Have you actually seen his strength feats? probally not.

No, it's canon

No he didn't, Sasquatch hit him and the ground shoke. Then Sasquatch said hold up, but Jugz hit him and then later Sas came charging back. Compare Jugz's face to Sasquatch's...who was worse off? exactally.

it des not matter if it is cannon , wolverin eregenerating from nitro's blast in cannon

btw standing toe to toe with ulk is not special at all , many people have done it , venom stood toe toe with juggernaut that does not make him uberstrong

sasquatch done justice woudl be able to lift 100 tons under optimal conditions as would the Thing , and i believe that collosuus is stronger than both of them stick out tongue stick out tongue (ps i wish hulk was classs 100 while in a calm state)

ankur29
they should have the follwing catergorys for strength (press lifting potential)

regular strength..................(lift own body weight..cyclops)
engages in regular excercise..300lbs (hawkeye)
intense excercise......... 300lbs - 400lbs(punisher)
olympic athlete level ....... 400lbs - 500lbs (daredevil , kingpin)
peak human.................... 8000lbs -1600lbs (captain america)
enchnaced human............ 2000lbs-2200lbs(1ton)logan,blade
lowlevel superhuman......... 1.5-2 tons (dr.doom)
superhuman........
class1 2 tons -10tons
class2 11-25 (spiderman,venom ,lukecage)
class3 25-50(rogue /carnage)
class4 50-100(doc samsonson,strong guy, thing)
class5 100-500 (sasquatch,colossus,ironman suits)
class6 500-1,000(abomination)
class7 1,000-50,000(namor,wonderman,silversurfa

uberstrong..........................100,000tons - 100,000,000 tons (million)+

(thor,hercules,thanos,sentry,gladiator,hulk,jugger
nut,mangog e.t.c)

incalculable ,limitless literally .............Galtactus

beer beer Happy Dance Happy Dance smokin' smokin'

how marvel should rate the strength according to me

King_Mungi
it des not matter if it is cannon , wolverin eregenerating from nitro's blast in cannon

btw standing toe to toe with ulk is not special at all , many people have done it , venom stood toe toe with juggernaut that does not make him uberstrong

sasquatch done justice woudl be able to lift 100 tons under optimal conditions as would the Thing , and i believe that collosuus is stronger than both of them stick out tongue stick out tongue (ps i wish hulk was classs 100 while in a calm state)

Which Wolverine's incident is going to be explained in the next issue, and you do relaise Sasquatch can increase his strength to skyfather levels. Probally not.

He stood toe to toe with a completly enraged savage Hulk for 30 minutes, and this was even before the Tanaraq aspect was introduced. Right, you compare Venom's feats to Sasquatchs. Good lord, please do.

You would be wrong, as there has been nothing to indicate Colossus is stronger than Sasquatch.

Grimm22
Marvel needs to dump this class 100 crap no expression

Seriously

snoopdogg
Liar, when has Colossus caught a 6 story building, He never tried. Is that the one where Thing was helping him? Colossus has braced ceiling of a undeground base that caved in even with a massive avalanche to make things even worse. Being they were over 100 meters down and add the weight of the avalanche this is most likley over 1000 tons.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/ColossusavalancheMFF3.jpg

Here Colossus holds up a massive callapsing hospital.(Without help)

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/Colossusholdinahospital.jpg

when has he dragged a destroyer and lifted it out of the water, He never tried. But he did catch a huge star ship that was falling out of the sky while he was injured. A ship this size would be pretty heavy then you have to add the momentum of it falling which makes it even hader yet.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/SecretWars009-09.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/SecretWars009-10.jpg

when has he easily tossed a 250 ton DC-10 1000 feet while the engines were still on, He never tried.

But he did carry the X-jet on his back for two miles underwater to shore while it was sunk in the ocean. The X-jet weighs 85 tons and was completely filled with water.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/ColossusliftingX-jet_2.jpg

He also overpowered a massive press that was way over 250 tons that was stuck at FULL POWER. The one WonderMan tried to stop was set at 50,000 tons and looked smaller than this one imo.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/Colossuspress.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/Colossuspress-2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/Colossussmashinthedangerroom.jpg

when has Colossus punched a whole in reality, He never tried. But he did punch through a barrier that Dr. Strange, Wolverines claws, and Storms lightning could not break.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/Colossusannual_4.jpg

He also punched his way through endless tons of rock that was suppose to be impregnable as Mikhail desribed the rock.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/Colossussmashin.jpg

gone toe to toe with Hulk for 30 minutes, etc. He never tried. Sasquatch got his @ss handed to him by Jobbernaut and like Juggy74 pointed out was saved by Earthmover. eek! Colossus is stronger than Jobbernaut.

Ummm..as shown COlossus's punches didn't even phase Sasquatch and as shown Sasquatch was literally toying with him. Colossus took Sasquatch down atleast twice in that fight. And that was towards the end after Cyclops told him to use his head. Actually the last panel of the fight Sasquatch was on his knees while Colossus was beating him like a mangy mutty.

snoopdogg

You would be wrong, as there has been nothing to indicate Colossus is stronger than Sasquatch. The handbooks have Sasquatch as a level 5 character. Colossus is a 6 and actually I saw one with him listed as a 7.

Mindship
*still thinks Yahman should contact Marvel and show them the great strength system he came up with*

King_Mungi
The handbooks have Sasquatch as a level 5 character. Colossus is a 6 and actually I saw one with him listed as a 7.

As shown with many characters, handbooks are wrong. Also isn't this what the thread is about?

bigbran
how marvel should rate the strength according to me You mark Silver Surfer as on the same level, as Woondy, and lower than Hulk?

Plus, why is logan, and Blade so high?
There is no showings to put Logan in the 1 ton range.

King_Mungi

He never tried. Is that the one where Thing was helping him? Colossus has braced ceiling of a undeground base that caved in even with a massive avalanche to make things even worse. Being they were over 100 meters down and add the weight of the avalanche this is most likley over 1000 tons.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/ColossusavalancheMFF3.jpg

Never tried doesn't mean he can, on-panel feats are what count. No, Sasquatch caught the 6 story building and needed Thing to stablize it so they could get the people out but it still was falling apart

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Two-in-One084_12.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Two-in-One084_13.jpg

over 1000 tons? unlikely. He held up the ceiling and the rest of the building didn't collapse around him, plus an ibeams were used to support the weight... yeah definetly not 1000 tons as I have a background in milright and construction. You know how many you would actually need?

Here Colossus holds up a massive callapsing hospital.(Without help)

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/Colossusholdinahospital.jpg

That's nice, he isn't holding the entire hospital up or do we know how many floors he is holding. Sasquatch has done similar feats as well.

He never tried. But he did catch a huge star ship that was falling out of the sky while he was injured. A ship this size would be pretty heavy then you have to add the momentum of it falling which makes it even hader yet.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/SecretWars009-09.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/SecretWars009-10.jpg

Never tried doesn't mean he can. Also the afterburners were on meaning Colossus would not be holding the entire weight of the ship, and if it was so great his base where he was standing would have collapsed. Sasquatch dragged and lifted a destroy and pushed it back out with apparently no problems

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Hulk_Annual_1979_008_11.jpg

Sasquatch ripping apart Tundra, an elder god who considered Sasquatch a threat

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AlphaFlight01-30.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AlphaFlight01-31.jpg

He never tried.

But he did carry the X-jet on his back for two miles underwater to shore while it was sunk in the ocean. The X-jet weighs 85 tons and was completely filled with water.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/ColossusliftingX-jet_2.jpg

Once again Colossus doesn't have the same on panel feats as Sasquatch, speculation doesn't mean fact. That feat is nothing compared to tossing a 250 ton DC-10 1000 feet with the engines will on, and would have gone further but crashed in the hanger....and all with ease.

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Sasplane1.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/UncannyX-Men120b.jpg

He also overpowered a massive press that was way over 250 tons that was stuck at FULL POWER. The one WonderMan tried to stop was set at 50,000 tons and looked smaller than this one imo.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/Colossuspress.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/Colossuspress-2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/Colossussmashinthedangerroom.jpg

Ummm...no. I have a press similar to that at my work, which is a milright shop that max can press 60 tons. Just because it looks like it, doesn't mean it is.

He never tried. But he did punch through a barrier that Dr. Strange, Wolverines claws, and Storms lightning could not break.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/Colossusannual_4.jpg

He also punched his way through endless tons of rock that was suppose to be impregnable as Mikhail desribed the rock.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/Colossussmashin.jpg

Right, and Sasquatch can increase his level to take on Dr.Strange level characters on on one. Just by experincing great pain or rage, Tanaraq takes over and amplifies his strength to unreal levels. Just by looking at you, he can attack your mind and soul.

Right that's the same mini that had COlossus choking Sinister and almost killing him. roll eyes (sarcastic) Also what's harder to do? punch a hole in a rock or reality?

1. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/AlphaFlight0423.jpg
2. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/AF5_03.jpg
3. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/AF5_04.jpg
4. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/AF5_0405.jpg

The Collector, an Elder of the Universe thought halting one of the boxes an Inter-dimensional traps from the Vegan timeline was impossible. Yet Sasquatch did it with ease

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/MarvelTeam-UpAnnual7-15.jpg

He never tried. Sasquatch got his @ss handed to him by Jobbernaut and like Juggy74 pointed out was saved by Earthmover. eek! Colossus is stronger than Jobbernaut.

Colossus took Sasquatch down atleast twice in that fight. And that was towards the end after Cyclops told him to use his head. Actually the last panel of the fight Sasquatch was on his knees while Colossus was beating him like a mangy mutty.

Stop breaching he never tried as he never did, as shown Colossus doesn't have the strength feats as Sasquatch has on panel. Wrong, Jugy74 was proved wrong, I suggest you read our posts.

Once shown on panel, as after the giant storm he was shown on his knees but we don't know what happened as the fighting stopped. Mangy mutty? man your full of it, notice Sasquatch was literally toying with COlossus as a bully would a child. If you actually believe a judo toss can beat a class 100, with high durability and a healing factor you have another thing coming. Here's a quote from Sasquatch after he was judo tossed by another person..."Nice judo toss. But if you think I've fallen and I can't get up--your're wrong "

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/uxm121pg07.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/uxm121pg09.jpg
3. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/uxm121pg10.jpg
4. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/uxm121pg11.jpg
5. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/uxm121pg12.jpg

Your scans proved nothing to show he has the same strength feats as Sasquatch. Your retort is he never tried...well on-panel feats are what we count on this board.

Broly92
Originally posted by bigbran
You mark Silver Surfer as on the same level, as Woondy, and lower than Hulk?

Plus, why is logan, and Blade so high?
There is no showings to put Logan in the 1 ton range.
But if something was put on him would he drop it because his bones cant break or smash in and he can heal his muscles tearing

snoopdogg
Never tried doesn't mean he can, on-panel feats are what count. No, Sasquatch caught the 6 story building and needed Thing to stablize it so they could get the people out but it still was falling apart He said he was getting too heavy too.

over 1000 tons? unlikely. He held up the ceiling and the rest of the building didn't collapse around him, plus an ibeams were used to support the weight... yeah definetly not 1000 tons as I have a background in milright and construction. You know how many you would actually need? Dude I'm a f*cking engineer man. A steel girder can hold alot of tonnage. A wood girder can hold alot of tonnage. I design roof systems for a living man. laughing There was 100 meters of dirt and rock on top of him. Then on top of that there was snow and ice and rock from the avalanche.

That's nice, he isn't holding the entire hospital up or do we know how many floors he is holding. Sasquatch has done similar feats as well. I don't have a scan of the hospital handy but it is alot bigger than the tiny building Sasquatch was struggling to hold.

Never tried doesn't mean he can. Also the afterburners were on meaning Colossus would not be holding the entire weight of the ship, and if it was so great his base where he was standing would have collapsed. Sasquatch dragged and lifted a destroy and pushed it back out with apparently no problems Dude I have a 17ft monarch bassboat. It's pretty damm heavy too. But I pull it in the water all the time to get it postioned right so I can get in on the trailer. And Sasquatch just lifted the corner which is still impressive but nowhere close to full weight.

Ummm...no. I have a press similar to that at my work, which is a milright shop that max can press 60 tons. Just because it looks like it, doesn't mean it is. Your on crack too then. I have a small press in my shop and it can press 1,200 tons. laughing And I can move it around on a cart. 1,200 tons!

Right, and Sasquatch can increase his level to take on Dr.Strange level characters on on one. Just by experincing great pain or rage, Tanaraq takes over and amplifies his strength to unreal levels. Just by looking at you, he can attack your mind and soul. sick That's....kinda gay. How does Sasqsuatch loose if he has that power? I think your killing his image for me.

Right that's the same mini that had COlossus choking Sinister and almost killing him. roll eyes (sarcastic) Also what's harder to do? punch a hole in a rock or reality? Sinister was weakened eek! And Mikhail said the rock was impregnable and was endless.

Stop breaching he never tried as he never did, as shown Colossus doesn't not have the strength feats as Sasquatch has on panel. Wrong, Jugy74 was proved wrong, I suggest you read our posts. Dude your on drugs man! Juggs has Sasquatch begging for mercy. Then Juggy knocked him through a bus or something then Juggy was attacked by Earthmove to buy Sasquatch some time. Can't you see that?

Once shown on panel, as after the giant storm he was shown on his knees but we don't know what happened as the fighting stopped. Well it's like you said. We go by what we see on panel. And Sasquatch was on his knees? How do you think he got there? Did he slip over a banana peel? laughing

Your scans proved nothing to show he has the same strength feats as Sasquatch. Your retort is he never tried...well on-panel feats are what we count on this board. Same with yours. Your the one who said Saquatch "dwarfs" Colossus. eek!

snoopdogg
Actually the press I have in my shop can press 1500 tons. Here is how small it is. It's the column press.

http://www.neffpress.com/

King_Mungi
He said he was getting too heavy too.

Dude I'm a f*cking engineer man. A steel girder can hold alot of tonnage. A wood girder can hold alot of tonnage. I design roof systems for a living man. laughing There was 100 meters of dirt and rock on top of him. Then on top of that there was snow and ice and rock from the avalanche.

I don't have a scan of the hospital handy but it is alot bigger than the tiny building Sasquatch was struggling to hold.

Dude I have a 17ft monarch bassboat. It's pretty damm heavy too. But I pull it in the water all the time to get it postioned right so I can get in on the trailer. And Sasquatch just lifted the corner which is still impressive but nowhere close to full weight.

Your on crack too then. I have a small press in my shop and it can press 1,200 tons. laughing And I can move it around on a cart. 1,200 tons!

sick That's....kinda gay. How does Sasqsuatch loose if he has that power? I think your killing his image for me.
Sinister was weakened eek! And Mikhail said the rock was impregnable and was endless.

Dude your on drugs man! Juggs has Sasquatch begging for mercy. Then Juggy knocked him through a bus or something then Juggy was attacked by Earthmove to buy Sasquatch some time. Can't you see that?
Well it's like you said. We go by what we see on panel. And Sasquatch was on his knees? How do you think he got there? Did he slip over a banana peel? laughing

Same with yours. Your the one who said Saquatch "dwarfs" Colossus. eek!

No he said the strain from catching it was to much

1000 tons, no they can't. You need a infacture to stabilze that weight, you should know that. 6x6 posts wood posts can hold a few tons, but 1000 tons is a huge huge huge leap. If that were the case then the entire celing around Colossus would have collapsed. Plus there isn't any weight indication in that scan, pure speculation

right, I would like to see this as Colossus isn't stopping it from toppling over just from caving it in. A feat even Cage has done by bracing the weight. Catching it as it teters over is far more impressive, as Sasquatch has stopped Department H floors from toppling over as well.

You cannot compare the two, he dragged a fully equiped destroyer to the shore and pushed it out once again. You can't even compare them my 18.5 ft Nitro baseboat is just over 1 ton and we need the trailer whinch to bring it in.

Ummm...no we have a portable press as well. This is our older model
http://www.fpmiller.com/Inventory/Pages/3403.aspx

this is closer to what we have it. Plus i tried to find the exact serial number and the presses which are bigger than below ranged from 100-175 tons. We don't know how much pressure the press actually generates.
http://www.fpmiller.com/Inventory/Pages/3217.aspx

Banishment or defeat them before the time limit, as noted the Great Beasts need to be defeated in 20 minutes upon entering our reality or they will never be defeated as noted by Snowbird. When Tanaraq took over Sasquatch in AF #23 he merely looked at Talisman and attacked her hidden fires attacking her mind and soul at once.

Still a weakened Sinister getting choked? last time I checked he doesn't even breath. Collector thought catching a Boxer was an impossib;e feat as well. Once again reality punching surpasses punching through rocks.

Ummm...no, read the actual comic he wasn't begging for anything. Jugz hit him on his knees when his guard was down and then after the stone golem Sasquatch charged at him and they clashed shot for shot. Ok mister, who looked worse in the end? whose face was more mangled? Exactally.

No on panel actually showing the event, so basically it's speculation once again no actual facts. Also that storm threatened to endanger all of Canada, and when it got severe the fighting stopped and that was shown actually on panel. Judo toss is not going to defeat a person like Sasquatch

right, I showed scans that surpassed Colossus and even punched a hole in reality. Yet your rebuttal..Colossus never tried. Once again Sasquatch the angry he gets and the more pain he experiences the more his strength grows due to Tanaraq's influence feeding his avatar.

King_Mungi
Actually I say we agree to disagree as I feel it's just going to get more heated with no real end in sight.

snoopdogg
No he said the strain from catching it was to much It wa still too heavy for him. smile

1000 tons, no they can't. You need a infacture to stabilze that weight, you should know that. 6x6 posts wood posts can hold a few tons, but 1000 tons is a huge huge huge leap. If that were the case then the entire celing around Colossus would have collapsed. Plus there isn't any weight indication in that scan, pure speculation First off steel>>>>>>>>>>>>wood. So a steel girder than Support alot of weight. A 6x6 post(Wooden) can support more than a few tons if positioned correctly. And for the record Mungi. Please don't apply real life physics into comics. It's not good for business.

Oh and here is a scan to show how far down they were. It was over 100 meters. Then there was the avalanche.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/7131/marvelfanfare0304jp9.jpg

You cannot compare the two, he dragged a fully equiped destroyer to the shore and pushed it out once again. You can't even compare them my 18.5 ft Nitro baseboat is just over 1 ton and we need the trailer whinch to bring it in. I need a wench too but I can pull the boat around in the water. Alot easier than lifting it.

this is closer to what we have it. Plus i tried to find the exact serial number and the presses which are bigger than below ranged from 100-175 tons. We don't know how much pressure the press actually generates. Dude that press is nowhere near the size the one Colossus crushed. My Column press can go up to 1500 tons. And it's alot smaller than the one in the Danger Room.

Still a weakened Sinister getting choked? last time I checked he doesn't even breath. Collector thought catching a Boxer was an impossib;e feat as well. Once again reality punching surpasses punching through rocks. Dr. Strange thought Nobody could break the Crimson bands also. Maybe nobody has tried. wink Anyways Colossus broke the barrier than Dr. Strange could not.

Ummm...no, read the actual comic he wasn't begging for anything. Jugz hit him on his knees when his guard was down and then after the stone golem Sasquatch charged at him and they clashed shot for shot. Ok mister, who looked worse in the end? whose face was more mangled? Exactally. Dude your on crack and I mean that in a nice way. Sasquatch was begging for Juggy to let up after they hit each other. And Juggernaut hit Sasquatch cause Sasquatch was to dazed and bloodied to get up first. Then Vindicator realized Walkter was in trouble and told Earthmover to attack while Sasquatch got his nuts back.

King_Mungi
It wa still too heavy for him. smile

First off steel>>>>>>>>>>>>wood. So a steel girder than Support alot of weight. A 6x6 post(Wooden) can support more than a few tons if positioned correctly. And for the record Mungi. Please don't apply real life physics into comics. It's not good for business.

Oh and here is a scan to show how far down they were. It was over 100 meters. Then there was the avalanche.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/7131/marvelfanfare0304jp9.jpg

I need a wench too but I can pull the boat around in the water. Alot easier than lifting it.

Dude that press is nowhere near the size the one Colossus crushed. My Column press can go up to 1500 tons. And it's alot smaller than the one in the Danger Room.

Dr. Strange thought Nobody could break the Crimson bands also. Maybe nobody has tried. wink Anyways Colossus broke the barrier than Dr. Strange could not.

Dude your on crack and I mean that in a nice way. Sasquatch was begging for Juggy to let up after they hit each other. And Juggernaut hit Sasquatch cause Sasquatch was to dazed and bloodied to get up first. Then Vindicator realized Walkter was in trouble and told Earthmover to attack while Sasquatch got his nuts back.

No it wasn't, he still did it. Plus once again I will make the note that he has the ability to increase his strength to even levels where Exiles Tanaraq easily beat Zarathos and Kulan Gath. Plus this is a feat, Colossus has never done

Thanks, but you should know a girder just placed in a random location is not going to hold 1000 tons. Also once again we have no idea how much weight there actually was. It's all based on speculation, no real facts.

Right, but do we know how much actually weight there is? or how much the ceiling did support? no. The entire ceiling around him didn't collapse so how much weight can there really be?

Once again pulling a 18.5 ft boat isn't even close to pulling a fully equiped destroyed which I believe the average displacement is around 5000 tonnes.

Did you see the links I posted? even giant ones only pressed just 75 tons, we have no idea how much the press actually did. Those were to show that even larger ones than your press don't have the "power" yours did, but do we know how much the press actually did? no.

Galactus couldn't even break the bonds, the power of the bonds greatly depand on his confidence as noted. So Colossus > Galactus then?

He said and I quote "wait, man. hold up a second", how is that begging? Wow were are you getting this? Juggernaut was bloddy as well and how was Sasquatch dazed? no he hit Sasquatch when he was on his knees then she told Earthmover to step in, and then shortly later Sasquatch came back good as new full of rage and they went shot for shot...and once again who looked far far far far worse in the end? that's right Juggernaut. Sasquatch has gone against stronger people than Juggernaut and never "begged". I could also comment the several errors the writer did with the rest of Alpha Flight, but I digress.

bigbran

Galactus couldn't even break the bonds, the power of the bonds greatly depand on his confidence as noted. So Colossus > Galactus then?
Namor did it too! I think someone is implying something redicules.... big grin

snoopdogg
No it wasn't, he still did it. Plus once again I will make the note that he has the ability to increase his strength to even levels where Exiles Tanaraq easily beat Zarathos and Kulan Gath. Plus this is a feat, Colossus has never doneJibberish.

Thanks, but you should know a girder just placed in a random location is not going to hold 1000 tons. Also once again we have no idea how much weight there actually was. It's all based on speculation, no real facts.It is said to weigh "Tons" and they use more than one I-beam too. How many? Who knows but it was more than one and placed right they would be efficient.

Right, but do we know how much actually weight there is? or how much the ceiling did support? no. The entire ceiling around him didn't collapse so how much weight can there really be?Anytime your in a underground base and it caves in due to a earthquake it's bad news.

Once again pulling a 18.5 ft boat isn't even close to pulling a fully equiped destroyed which I believe the average displacement is around 5000 tonnes. Your right. But I'm not as strong as Sasquatch either now am I. eek!

Did you see the links I posted? even giant ones only pressed just 75 tons, we have no idea how much the press actually did. Those were to show that even larger ones than your press don't have the "power" yours did, but do we know how much the press actually did? no.I don't think you understand. The stroke has alot to do with the power a press hass. The one with Colossus had alot of stroke.

Galactus couldn't even break the bonds, the power of the bonds greatly depand on his confidence as noted. So Colossus > Galactus then? Actually Namor>Galactus. But yea you get the point I can see.

He said and I quote "wait, man. hold up a second", how is that begging?How is it not?

Wow were are you getting this? Juggernaut was bloddy as well and how was Sasquatch dazed? no he hit Sasquatch when he was on his knees then she told Earthmover to step in Why was Sasquatch on his knees? Yea that's right he was obviously reeling from the blow. He couldn't keep up with Jobbernaut and that was obvious. And this is the same Jobbernaut who was struggling to lift a weight that was not even at Colossus' level yet.

Lucid Lui
How is it not? Begging is more along the line of "Oh god, please stop. I'll do anything, please. Odh dear god no, don't hit me again. You want money? I have money?" and so on and so forth.

I'f i'm jogging with someone and i tell them to hold up a second, am i begging?

snoopdogg

I'f i'm jogging with someone and i tell them to hold up a second, am i begging? I assume there is a difference between fighting and jogging. If you fighting somebody and they tells you "Good God wait man, hold up a second" I would assume he is having trouble keeping up.

http://img130.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=72183_marko3.jpg
http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=72187_marko4.jpg
http://img101.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=72192_marko5.jpg
http://img15.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=72197_marko6.jpg

After the last scan Eearthmove steps in and you don't see Sasquatch for five pages. Vindicators words "Earthmover get Juggernaut now!"

Lucid Lui
I assume there is a difference between fighting and jogging. If you fighting somebody and they tells you "Good God wait man, hold up a second" I would assume he is having trouble keeping up. He's obviously having trouble, but he's not begging. He tells Juggernaut to hold up. When you beg, you don't tell people what to do.

snoopdogg
Juggernaut was up and on his feet while Sasquatch was still on his knees "telling" Juggernaut to give him a break.

Lucid Lui
Juggernaut was up and on his feet while Sasquatch was still on his knees "asking" Juggernaut to give him a break. Asking? I see no question mark.

King_Mungi
Jibberish.

It is said to weigh "Tons" and they use more than one I-beam too. How many? Who knows but it was more than one and placed right they would be efficient.

Anytime your in a underground base and it caves in due to a earthquake it's bad news.
Your right. But I'm not as strong as Sasquatch either now am I. eek!
I don't think you understand. The stroke has alot to do with the power a press hass. The one with Colossus had alot of stroke.
Actually Namor>Galactus. But yea you get the point I can see.
How is it not?

Why was Sasquatch on his knees? Yea that's right he was obviously reeling from the blow. He couldn't keep up with Jobbernaut and that was obvious. And this is the same Jobbernaut who was struggling to lift a weight that was not even at Colossus' level yet.

No, that's actually the truth.

Tons, yes I'm sure it was more than 1 ton but how much? we have no idea as I said it's pure speculation. Do you get what I'm saying? It's a feat, but how high...we don't know.

Oh for sure, but once again we have no idea how much weight there was

Maybe if you worked out more and stopped watching the television

No I understand, but each press has a different stroke and or ton power.We don't know what that press was capable of as even giant presses range greatly in ability.

Why? it was stated that it relys on confidence, a full confident Strange showed his bands can hold Galactus.

As Lucid mentioned, begging is completly different

Ok, I never said he wasn't reeling as both were reeling and both were bleeding. When Sasquatch told Jugz to hold up a second, Jugz continued the attack. Ok, and Sasquatch has punched a hole in reality but was he at that level of strength? doubtful? was he fully empowered by Tanaraq? no.

snoopdogg
Asking? I see no question mark. There I changed it. Sasquatch "Told" Juggernaut to hold up. That makes it all better now.

King_Mungi
There I changed it. Sasquatch "Told" Juggernaut to hold up. That makes it all better now.

Yes, as it's not begging.

snoopdogg

Maybe if you worked out more and stopped watching the television

I hope your joking man cause I work out 3-4 times a week. Tonight before I got him I did back and biceps. eek!

King_Mungi
I hope your joking man cause I work out 3-4 times a week. Tonight before I got him I did back and biceps. eek!

haha yes I was joking.

Dinalfos
In all honesty, boys will be boys. Even when they do want to desperately beg for mercy, they will never say it straight. They'll wrap it in a nice little manly package. You know, like "Wait man, this is stupid" or "Aight man, this is going too far!".

I'm not saying this is the case here, though.

R.O.T. Yahman

Soujaboy
didn't mean to post

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.