Dude, I was playyyyed..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_LS
Yeah, Daniel ****ing played me like a basketball game. He never cheated on me that I know of but we've been broke up a week and a half and he's already replaced me and I'm 99% sure he already had her in line BEFORE we broke up. We were at the skate park today and I was sitting with my uncle and he coincidentally broke up with his Mom and I got out, walked up, said "So you've replaced me huh?" and he said "No, not yet.." and I said something along the lines of "I know we're broke up but you replaced me just like that.." and he said "Whatever" and began to roll his window up and I said "**** YOU!" right in front of him and his Mom and the whole world of skaters skating and walked back to the blazer. I almost kicked his face in and I probably will at school on Monday. I have been moping around and crying ever since it happened about a week and a half ago and he's been having a good, carefree time like nothing happened. Like our two years together wasn't even anything. I don't know why I was too stupid to see it before but this happening just makes me get over him that much quicker. Though I have two classes with him which makes me worse off once again.

DanZeke25
I'm sorry, but you are worthless to me.

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by DanZeke25
I'm sorry, but you are worthless to me.
You're worthless for even saying that, ass.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
You're worthless for even saying that, ass.

You idiot. It was a joke because my name is "Daniel."

Another person I need to buy a sarcasm detector for.....

Roland
Sorry to hear that Kelly, I've been in your situation before, she lied to me about breaking up and then when we did she was with this new guy one day later. We were only together for 7 or 8 months but it still sucked. Just forget about him and move on. Oh and if he comes back for any reason don't even give him the time of day. Again sorry for what happened, hope you feel better soon.

JaehSkywalker
Yeah, Daniel ****ing played me like a basketball game. He never cheated on me that I know of but we've been broke up a week and a half and he's already replaced me and I'm 99% sure he already had her in line BEFORE we broke up. We were at the skate park today and I was sitting with my uncle and he coincidentally broke up with his Mom and I got out, walked up, said "So you've replaced me huh?" and he said "No, not yet.." and I said something along the lines of "I know we're broke up but you replaced me just like that.." and he said "Whatever" and began to roll his window up and I said "**** YOU!" right in front of him and his Mom and the whole world of skaters skating and walked back to the blazer. I almost kicked his face in and I probably will at school on Monday. I have been moping around and crying ever since it happened about a week and a half ago and he's been having a good, carefree time like nothing happened. Like our two years together wasn't even anything. I don't know why I was too stupid to see it before but this happening just makes me get over him that much quicker. Though I have two classes with him which makes me worse off once again.

don't worry he'll die eventually.

need a hug? hug

act like you don't care anymore... well... if i was you i'd do that... it's like if.. and only if he comes back, you could say, "Step away, you'd have to fall in line to get to me..." >.<

smoker4

http://www.paulmontesano.com/pimp-juice.jpg

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Roland
Sorry to hear that Kelly, I've been in your situation before, she lied to me about breaking up and then when we did she was with this new guy one day later. We were only together for 7 or 8 months but it still sucked. Just forget about him and move on. Oh and if he comes back for any reason don't even give him the time of day. Again sorry for what happened, hope you feel better soon.
Thanks, yeah I haven't seen her but I hope she's ugly and is a bum just like him. I gave him everything! I can't just get over him like a snap of the fingers because we have two periods together though in school so I'm feckin clueless onto that.
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
don't worry he'll die eventually.

need a hug? hug

act like you don't care anymore... well... if i was you i'd do that... it's like if.. and only if he comes back, you could say, "Step away, you'd have to fall in line to get to me..." >.<
Hahah, I should totally say that to him. He won't come back though, trust me on that. I swear if I see him swarming around me with his new girl I'll smack him so hard.

Bardock42
Did you break up with him?

JaehSkywalker
maybe he'd be doing that to irritate you...

maybe you should show him that you don't care... that he was just nothing... sort of...

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Bardock42
Did you break up with him?
Yep.
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
maybe he'd be doing that to irritate you...

maybe you should show him that you don't care... that he was just nothing... sort of...
Yeah that's the biggest piece of advice I've gotten from everyone. I'm not that successful at it yet though.

Bardock42
Yep.

Then it's kinda hardly yours to complain. You were the one dumping him. He has no obligations to you.

JaehSkywalker
It would be like that at first... you could go rant to someone about him... it'll sorta remove lil icky feeling....... it'll be easier to ignore him that way.. smile *for me anyways*

Vinny Valentine
Kelly, if you weren't such a PMS Central all the time on KMC I might say something helpful.

...But you are so Hahaha.

You suck and cry about everything.

BlackSunshine
If he's moved on then so should you. Then when and if he decides to try to get back with you you should tell him whole heartedly "You had your chance."

But then again you said you broke up with him so its kinda like he HAD to move on because he felt like you didnt need him anymore.

Kelly_LS
Then it's kinda hardly yours to complain. You were the one dumping him. He has no obligations to you.
It's a bigger story than that though, Bardock. It wasn't just like a simple solution to anything. It's a big story.
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
If he's moved on then so should you. Then when and if he decides to try to get back with you you should tell him whole heartedly "You had your chance."

But then again you said you broke up with him so its kinda like he HAD to move on because he felt like you didnt need him anymore.
Nah babe, it's a little bit more serious than that. I see where you're coming from, but he HAD her before we broke up. He had her waiting in line like a fatass in line at Wendy's.

Mr. Sandman
OI! **** you and your aversion to fat people in line at Wendy's!

Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg

Bardock42
It's a bigger story than that though, Bardock. It wasn't just like a simple solution to anything. It's a big story..

You broke up. Why can't he have a girlfriend...since you obviously don't want him?

BlackSunshine
It's a bigger story than that though, Bardock. It wasn't just like a simple solution to anything. It's a big story.

Nah babe, it's a little bit more serious than that. I see where you're coming from, but he HAD her before we broke up. He had her waiting in line like a fatass in line at Wendy's.

So, just curious, the last time you guys got back together was he acting different than usual?

Leo.M

Yep, he most likely had her in line. Just move on, I know it's hard, but don't cry over him... you'll find someone better.

SelphieT
Holy crap, and you were planning on getting married too eh?

Sorry to hear about your problem, but its highschool, we're teenagers, its all about the drama. Only time can really heal that erm

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Leo.M
Yep, he most likely had her in line. Just move on, I know it's hard, but don't cry over him... you'll find someone better.

agreed. smile

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
OI! **** you and your aversion to fat people in line at Wendy's!
Shaddup. I like Wendy's.
You broke up. Why can't he have a girlfriend...since you obviously don't want him?
I'd explain it to you man.
So, just curious, the last time you guys got back together was he acting different than usual?
Nope! We acted completely normal. Love/Compassion the whole nine yards. It just changed with the little ***** turned 18, lol.

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Leo.M
Can't wait until I do.
Originally posted by SelphieT
Holy crap, and you were planning on getting married too eh?

Sorry to hear about your problem, but its highschool, we're teenagers, its all about the drama. Only time can really heal that erm
Yeah. I don't need his ass. It took today to realise that.

Bardock42
I'd explain it to you man.

You would? I thought you hated me. Well, please do so then.

SelphieT
Can't wait until I do.

Yeah. I don't need his ass. It took today to realise that.

there ya go babeh, it'll seem like your life will totally revolve around him right now, but it'll all go away. Just wait till those two break up wink

Mr. Sandman
Shaddup. I like Wendy's.

No! Wendy's tells you when to shutup!

BlackSunshine
IMO...hes no good. Out of all the things you've told me, you deserve better than that. If he had someone "waiting" then he obviously didnt care for you. I was in a relationship for 5 years and it took me that long to realize that he didnt give a sh*t if I would have died tomorrow. I was young and "in love". Thankfully I found someone who actually gave half a sh*t about me and I moved on.

~B@ckB0n3~
Yeah, Daniel ****ing played me like a basketball game. He never cheated on me that I know of but we've been broke up a week and a half and he's already replaced me and I'm 99% sure he already had her in line BEFORE we broke up. We were at the skate park today and I was sitting with my uncle and he coincidentally broke up with his Mom and I got out, walked up, said "So you've replaced me huh?" and he said "No, not yet.." and I said something along the lines of "I know we're broke up but you replaced me just like that.." and he said "Whatever" and began to roll his window up and I said "**** YOU!" right in front of him and his Mom and the whole world of skaters skating and walked back to the blazer. I almost kicked his face in and I probably will at school on Monday. I have been moping around and crying ever since it happened about a week and a half ago and he's been having a good, carefree time like nothing happened. Like our two years together wasn't even anything. I don't know why I was too stupid to see it before but this happening just makes me get over him that much quicker. Though I have two classes with him which makes me worse off once again. Sorry to hear that. I truely am.

I call guys like that "Dumf*cks". When they break up with someone, their most likely gonna crawl back to that person, and when that person doesn't accept them back into their life, they break down just like that person did when they broke up with them in the first place. erm

Lady Fianna

Kelly_LS

~B@ckB0n3~
Yeah, I've been telling everyone I hope his new "fling" has a snaggletooth and dumps his ass and that he comes crawling back to me on bloody knees. Hopefully i'll be there to see it thumb up

The Pict

Lady Fianna
Originally posted by The Pict
laughing out loud What!? I was commenting on the fragility of love and the randomly cruel nature of passing affection. euro

The Pict
Originally posted by Lady Fianna
I was commenting on the fragility of love and the randomly cruel nature of passing affection. euro

I thought you were commenting on launching a baby out of the bath for no aparent reason herbshock

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by ~B@ckB0n3~
Hopefully i'll be there to see it thumb up
Come on over.

Roulette

Sorry to hear about this sad I know how tough it can get. I had to deal with the same thing...y'know, being in the same classes as my bastard ex, and seeing him walking around school all the damn time. But, time has passed, and seeing him doesn't bother me in the slightest. I know you're very hurt sad but you just gotta remember that the pain will go away. Time will pass, and you'll just see it as one more memory...it won't bother you. You'll find someone who deserves you, don't worry smile

Lady Fianna
Originally posted by The Pict
I thought you were commenting on launching a baby out of the bath for no aparent reason herbshock That too. big grin You have to look a little deeper though.

Captain REX
All I'm going to say is that the two years you spent together don't matter. Not now.

And I don't think you were 'played.' Played implies that he was cheating on you with another or more girl(s).

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by Captain REX
All I'm going to say is that the two years you spent together don't matter. Not now.

That's the entire problem when a relationship ends. At least how I see it.

I wasted a year and a half of my life on my ex. For nothing. Time that I'l never have back doing something that will better my future.

Roulette
I wasted a year and a half of my life on my ex. For nothing. Time that I'l never have back doing something that will better my future.

Sometimes, that's just how it happens sad awful, but true.

I've wasted a lot of time on my ex's...but, each relationship has taught me something...so, in a way, I'm kinda thankful for them.

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by Roulette
Sometimes, that's just how it happens sad awful, but true.

I've wasted a lot of time on my ex's...but, each relationship has taught me something...so, in a way, I'm kinda thankful for them.

Yea, they teach you something you could have learned in an easier and less time consuming way.

Captain REX
I'm still having relapses over my last ex, seeing as she was my first love and all that jazz. Hoorah for never-ending depression. no expression

Mr. Sandman
I'm still having relapses over my last ex, seeing as she was my first love and all that jazz. Hoorah for never-ending depression. no expression

The First-love ones are the worst.

Roulette
Yea, they teach you something you could have learned in an easier and less time consuming way.

Hmmm...sometimes those painful times are the only way that you can learn.

sad I know how you feel...don't worry, it doesn't last forever.

Captain REX
I've noticed. It's been...oh...three months on the 23rd.

~Flamboyant~
laughing Hahaha ironic.

Impediment
Chin up, babe. There's plenty better guys out there. One of 'em is bound to make you happier than Ol' Needle Dick.

Lumanix
he coincidentally broke up with his Mom wtf?

Ultraman Baltan
Never been in that kind of situation before, but sorry to hear that.

~Flamboyant~
Originally posted by Lumanix
wtf? Yeah, I was going to point that out before, but I had a feeling that I was missing something. (because I was skimming) So I didn't say anything because I didn't want to look like an idiot if I missed something.

PeterGriffin
wtf?

Strangely that was the only part that took my interest too....ermm

Kongu_Dude

I am not Going to read that.....schmoll

Captain REX
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
I post because I can schmoll

Kongu_Dude
I am quoting Kongu...

LethalFemme

Damn that sucks I've been there done that you will move on. I understand the whole principal of the matter and that it's easier to say get over it than it is to actually do so but, trust me better things will come.yes

Council#13

I'm sorry to hear that. Move on though. It is the best way to get back at him. He's obviously a jerk, so don't show him that you're sad about him leaving you, but instead look happy, make him feel bad of all the time he had spent with you. petpet Or you could just kill him evil face

Kelly_LS
Sorry to hear about this sad I know how tough it can get. I had to deal with the same thing...y'know, being in the same classes as my bastard ex, and seeing him walking around school all the damn time. But, time has passed, and seeing him doesn't bother me in the slightest. I know you're very hurt sad but you just gotta remember that the pain will go away. Time will pass, and you'll just see it as one more memory...it won't bother you. You'll find someone who deserves you, don't worry smile
Glad to know that someone else went through the same thing as me. Well, not like THAT. But you know what I mean. I hope you're right; about it getting easier to see him because as tempting as it is to switch my classes, I don't want to at all, I just don't want to put up with him.
That's the entire problem when a relationship ends. At least how I see it.

The crap thing is I don't regret it. erm
I'm with you all the way on this one.
Originally posted by Impediment
Chin up, babe. There's plenty better guys out there. One of 'em is bound to make you happier than Ol' Needle Dick.
Lmao one time we got in a fight and I called him pencil dick. I just had to bring that up. But you're right. Yesterday I was feeling a bit better about this because I had 3 energy drinks but now that I've woken up all over again...I feel like shit all over again and it SUCKS!
wtf?
I meant RODE up with his Mom.
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Damn that sucks I've been there done that you will move on. I understand the whole principal of the matter and that it's easier to say get over it than it is to actually do so but, trust me better things will come.yes
Fank ya. hug
Originally posted by Council#13
I'm sorry to hear that. Move on though. It is the best way to get back at him. He's obviously a jerk, so don't show him that you're sad about him leaving you, but instead look happy, make him feel bad of all the time he had spent with you. petpet Or you could just kill him evil face
Even when I have to put up with him for two classes and in those two classes I have to know that I obviously was very replaceable and probably not very meaningful to him? sad
I like the last part though. I just hope I don't see him Monday before classes start because I WILL punch him in his face.

Council#13
No! No! No! Don't do that! Just.... act happy! happy Or kill him evil face Far easier, but in the long run, ineffective

Kelly_LS
No! No! No! Don't do that! Just.... act happy! happy Or kill him evil face Far easier, but in the long run, ineffective
I've been trying. erm

BlackSunshine
I've been trying. erm

you've been trying to kill him?? shock

wink

Kelly_LS
you've been trying to kill him?? shock

wink
Heheheh! No, trying to get over the ass head.

BlackSunshine
kick his ass or something...show your true frustration and anger. But then again that just might make it worse.

Council#13
I'd say for you to pretend to like someone else. That way he'll think you weren't that serious with the relationship the whole time. You should have told him you were faking happy while you were together. That would have been worth a punch in the stomach.

Kelly_LS
kick his ass or something...show your true frustration and anger. But then again that just might make it worse.
Hehe yeah, it might.
I'd say for you to pretend to like someone else. That way he'll think you weren't that serious with the relationship the whole time. You should have told him you were faking happy while you were together. That would have been worth a punch in the stomach.
I should. He does it to me all the time so I should do it right back. I hope he gets AIDS.

Council#13
That could be arranged shifty

No! Not in the way you're thinking! shock Dear lord, you're sick! I meant slipping replacing his sleeping pills or whatever with extra strong viagra, and sending a monkey over to his house. shifty I'm one sly dog

Kelly_LS

No! Not in the way you're thinking! shock Dear lord, you're sick! I meant slipping replacing his sleeping pills or whatever with extra strong viagra, and sending a monkey over to his house. shifty I'm one sly dog
laughing out loud Either way.

Council#13
Your call wink

Oh damn not again. I mean, do you want me to kill him or send the monkey. Why does it always sound gay? confused

Kelly_LS
Your call wink

Oh damn not again. I mean, do you want me to kill him or send the monkey. Why does it always sound gay? confused
Yeah, send a white ape with no ass hair.

Council#13
Here, why doesn't he just get drunk and sleep with a prostitute? I mean, they're practically breeding grounds for STD's. smile

BlackSunshine
laughing

~B@ckB0n3~

No! Not in the way you're thinking! shock Dear lord, you're sick! I meant slipping replacing his sleeping pills or whatever with extra strong viagra, and sending a monkey over to his house. shifty I'm one sly dog Oh god laughing

Kelly_LS
Here, why doesn't he just get drunk and sleep with a prostitute? I mean, they're practically breeding grounds for STD's. smile
Well, let's figure out a wway to get him to sleep with one and we'll call it a day! stick out tongue

Council#13
Push him into a strip bar?

Kelly_LS
Push him into a strip bar?
We don't have any around here, lol.

Council#13
Ah. Get him into jail. That place is swarming with prostitutes. I would know I've seen

Kelly_LS
Ah. Get him into jail. That place is swarming with prostitutes. I would know I've seen
What did you do time for? Lol.

Council#13
I wasn't in it. I've seen leftright

Mr. Sandman
Prostitutes(the ones in brothels) don't carry STDs. They get tested monthly.

Hookers(the ones on the street corners) are the ones that may carry STDs.

Why I'm being pedantic about this, I have no idea.

Council#13
no expression I didn't do it

Kelly_LS
I wasn't in it. I've seen leftright
Oooooh.
Prostitutes(the ones in brothels) don't carry STDs. They get tested monthly.

Hookers(the ones on the street corners) are the ones that may carry STDs.

Why I'm being pedantic about this, I have no idea.
schmoll

Council#13
yes

Kelly_LS
Frustration+Anger+Remaining Sadness=One unhappy camper.

Mr. Sandman
Frustration+Anger+Remaining Sadness=One unhappy camper.

3 straight days of sweaty bedroom sex will take care of that.

Council#13
Rain also makes a camper unhappy

Kelly_LS
3 straight days of sweaty bedroom sex will take care of that.
With who? droolio
Rain also makes a camper unhappy
It's sunny here, but yep, it does!

Council#13
Yes no expression

Mr. Sandman
With who? droolio

Take your pick? I'd suggest me, but that's just shameless self promotion.

Kelly_LS
Take your pick? I'd suggest me, but that's just shameless self promotion.
Hahaha, I'm probably not your type, but righty-o man!

Roulette
Glad to know that someone else went through the same thing as me. Well, not like THAT. But you know what I mean. I hope you're right; about it getting easier to see him because as tempting as it is to switch my classes, I don't want to at all, I just don't want to put up with him.

smile

*nods* yeah, I know whatcha mean^-^

Don't worry..I wanted to switch classes too...but, I decided that that would just be silly...y'know...finding other subjects just because of what happened between us. It will get easier for you...you just gotta be strong...don't let him affect yousmile

lil bitchiness

The sad act of the matter is that he never loved you, if he can replace you so quickly.

You need to understand that he doesn't care. So, you mut move on. Not out of spite but out of respect for yourself.

You had good times, you had great times, but its over, and you should be happy.

You are young and you will have plenty of time to meet someone new. It is better you have seen him for what he is now, than when its too late.

Count this as the best thing that ever happened to you. Trust me, you will a year or so from now.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
The sad act of the matter is that he never loved you, if he can replace you so quickly.

You need to understand that he doesn't care. So, you mut move on. Not out of spite but out of respect for yourself.

You are young and you will have plenty of time to meet someone new. It is better you have seen him for what he is now, than when its too late.

Count this as the best thing that ever happened to you. Trust me, you will a year or so from now.

She's dwelling in the moment of it. She's probably hot with anger and feels so blind to the whole matter. She'll get over it eventually. She's lucky she's young she'll bounce back.

JediJim

Well Said! You should look back on this with time and think of nothing but the fun you had. smile

Syren
Doesn't matter whether he's 'replaced' you Kelly, you can't blame him. You dumped him. The story may have more elements to it than that but the bottom line is you made out you no longer want him so now he's got someone else. It may be because he genuinely likes this girl but it could also be to prove that he doesn't need you, he's probably feeling pretty shitty right now. You finished things so he may well even be trying to fill the void you left.

I dunno for sure, all I know is that you have no reason to complain. You made your bed.

PeterGriffin
I made my bed today herbhappy

Syren
But did you lie in it?

PeterGriffin
Not yetweep Its only 10:25pm I dont want to go to bed yet cry

Syren
But now it's nearly 1am? Are you asleep? *pokes*

PeterGriffin
12:45am w00t

I want to go to bed but Irene is keeping me awake cry

LanceWindu
Originally posted by PeterGriffin
12:45am w00t

I want to go to bed but Irene is keeping me awake cry

She tends to do that...and I thought you were only coming back for a short amount of time. stick out tongue Add me back to MSN you whore!

silver_tears
Originally posted by LanceWindu
She tends to do that...and I thought you were only coming back for a short amount of time. stick out tongue Add me back to MSN you whore!

Haha he never deleted me doped

Lumanix
Originally posted by Syren
Doesn't matter whether he's 'replaced' you Kelly, you can't blame him. You dumped him. The story may have more elements to it than that but the bottom line is you made out you no longer want him so now he's got someone else. It may be because he genuinely likes this girl but it could also be to prove that he doesn't need you, he's probably feeling pretty shitty right now. You finished things so he may well even be trying to fill the void you left.

I dunno for sure, all I know is that you have no reason to complain. You made your bed. Well, I agree.

Fully.

Completely.

Entirely.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by silver_tears

That's because he only wants to get in your pants...and not sexually. He's a secret transvestite.

PeterGriffin

Yeah about that...dodgy
I got bored and had nothing better to do mistsrug Plus Im on holidays so I have nothing else to do laughing out loud

Pish posh, tomorrow, I just closed it cause it was being gay and exiting all the time. mhm

Only because you kept a healthy stream of nude photos coming my waydoped

Lumanix
What size are your pants Irene? -3?

LanceWindu
Pish posh, tomorrow, I just closed it cause it was being gay and exiting all the time. mhm

You better...*shakes fist*

PeterGriffin
You better...*shakes fist*

I says tomorrow dagnabbit! wife

Or rather, today, cause its 1am....dodgy

silver_tears
I says tomorrow dagnabbit! wife

Or rather, today, cause its 1am....dodgy

You used the female smiley, coincidence, not doped

What size are your pants Irene? -3?

Haha I wish ermm

That's because he only wants to get in your pants...and not sexually. He's a secret transvestite.

He'd ruin them with his presence sneaky2

PeterGriffin
You used the female smiley, coincidence, not doped

He'd ruin them with his presence sneaky2

I dont see a male version anywhere, you losedoped

Pfft..the best thing about Christmas is receiving my presence doped

silver_tears
I dont see a male version anywhere, you losedoped

Pfft..the best thing about Christmas is receiving my presence doped

That's because men don't frolic with rolling pins much, you're clearly the exception doped

Idiot. w00t

PeterGriffin
Yeah...cause...yeah doped

You love itw00t You love it so much you're going to write it on a Christmas card this year.

Lumanix
You two are going to get hitched.

silver_tears
Yeah...cause...yeah doped

You love itw00t You love it so much you're going to write it on a Christmas card this year.

doped

As if, I didn't get a reply to mine last year mhm Selfish.

silver_tears

petpet

Lumanix
petpet petpet

PeterGriffin

I could only hope so...then I could look forward to getting a divorce and appreciating the single life againtouched

doped

As if, I didn't get a reply to mine last year mhm Selfish.

You never sent one, trampmhm

silver_tears
Oh damn, now then where did those naked pics end up dodgy

LanceWindu
Oh damn, now then where did those naked pics end up dodgy

*checks hard drive*

Here. happy

silver_tears
*checks hard drive*

Here. happy

Well okay, as long as Michael doesn't have them happy
Who knows what they'd get up to in his hands disgust

PeterGriffin
But he sent them to me, I didnt notice it was you until after I stopped laughing ermm

LethalFemme
But he sent them to me, I didnt notice it was you until after I stopped laughing ermm

I lol'd.

silver_tears
schmoll Traitor.

PeterGriffin
I lol'd.

*gives sex* happy

schmoll Traitor.

*doesnt* ermm

silver_tears
*happy* doped

LanceWindu
Well okay, as long as Michael doesn't have them happy
Who knows what they'd get up to in his hands disgust

I doubt they'd get much..."up".

silver_tears
I doubt they'd get much..."up".

I think that insults me too mhm

LanceWindu

It was meant to. ermm

PeterGriffin

It doesdroolio

silver_tears
Jerk.

PeterGriffin
Ken - 1
Irene - 0 w00t

LanceWindu
Jerk.

If I were you, I'd stop taking nude pictures, that mole on your chest is really quite hairy...

...oh, wait, that's not a mole. It's a nipple.

silver_tears
Ew messed we don't need that kind of personal info Kenneth.

LanceWindu
Ew messed we don't need that kind of personal info Kenneth.

I'm just getting it out there Ireneh...this is an intervention, you need to shave it.

silver_tears
God, I almost just threw up my lunch, gross stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon
stick out tongue

Lumanix
I lol'd. Unoriginal. I woudl know, because I was the first to start saying that. firefirefireph

LanceWindu
Unoriginal. I woudl know, because I was the first to start saying that. firefirefireph

Actually you weren't...

Mr. Sandman
Hahaha, I'm probably not your type, but righty-o man!

Wait a tic, how do you know what my type is?

I was under the impression that my type was anyone with a vagina and human DNA.

LanceWindu

And the DNA part is only partially true.

Mr. Sandman
And the DNA part is only partially true.

Hey, stop giving out my secrets. You're going to make me look creepy.

Lumanix
Actually you weren't... I've been saying it for six months. I'm pretty sure that I am the first person on KMC to start using it.

LanceWindu
I've been saying it for six months. I'm pretty sure that I am the first person on KMC to start using it.

Now you say only on KMC. stick out tongue Then you might be right.

Lumanix
Now you say only on KMC. stick out tongue Then you might be right. Sorry for not clarifying to exact specifications.

Kelly_LS
smile

*nods* yeah, I know whatcha mean^-^

Don't worry..I wanted to switch classes too...but, I decided that that would just be silly...y'know...finding other subjects just because of what happened between us. It will get easier for you...you just gotta be strong...don't let him affect yousmile
I'm fine now, thanks. smile

I think he loved me and at some point was "In Love" with me but that fell apart. I never fell out of love with him though, he never got old to me, etc. But oh well!

Typical Guy. stick out tongue

BlackSunshine
People change, you know? Feelings change towards others all the time. I'm glad you're feeling better though. hug

Mr. Sandman

Typical Guy. stick out tongue

Actually, I'm far from it. But if you say so Happy Dance

InnerRise
Yeah, Daniel ****ing played me like a basketball game. He never cheated on me that I know of but we've been broke up a week and a half and he's already replaced me and I'm 99% sure he already had her in line BEFORE we broke up. We were at the skate park today and I was sitting with my uncle and he coincidentally broke up with his Mom and I got out, walked up, said "So you've replaced me huh?" and he said "No, not yet.." and I said something along the lines of "I know we're broke up but you replaced me just like that.." and he said "Whatever" and began to roll his window up and I said "**** YOU!" right in front of him and his Mom and the whole world of skaters skating and walked back to the blazer. I almost kicked his face in and I probably will at school on Monday. I have been moping around and crying ever since it happened about a week and a half ago and he's been having a good, carefree time like nothing happened. Like our two years together wasn't even anything. I don't know why I was too stupid to see it before but this happening just makes me get over him that much quicker. Though I have two classes with him which makes me worse off once again. By the way you're acting it doesn't seem you're over him. And the reaction that you're giving him if nothing else is making him feel better to know that you're acting like this because of him.

It would be best if you'd stop showing him how much it has affected you and go on as if nothing has happened as well. You're the only one who is suffering it seems, not him.

is it comprehensible.....

Kelly_LS
People change, you know? Feelings change towards others all the time. I'm glad you're feeling better though. hug
Thanks ya.
Actually, I'm far from it. But if you say so Happy Dance
'Twas just a joke. smile
Originally posted by InnerRise
By the way you're acting it doesn't seem you're over him. And the reaction that you're giving him if nothing else is making him feel better to know that you're acting like this because of him.

It would be best if you'd stop showing him how much it has affected you and go on as if nothing has happened as well. You're the only one who is suffering it seems, not him.

is it comprehensible.....
Notice this post was made previously. Like days ago.

Quiero Mota

Everyone here on KMC saw it coming.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>