Psylocke and Spiderman vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
Psylocke has all her powers
Current Spidey
Classic Juggs
Psylocke was the only telepath that could mentally attack Juggernaut even with his metal helmet on (as shown in Uncanny X-Men #218).
Will Juggs magical forcefield protect him from psylocke?

Tassadar
They can win, if Psylocke can mindrape him through the helmet. Otherwise, Spidey and Psylocke are fuxored.

Tron
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Psylocke has all her powers
Current Spidey
Classic Juggs
Psylocke was the only telepath that could mentally attack Juggernaut even with his metal helmet on (as shown in Uncanny X-Men #218).
Will Juggs magical forcefield protect him from psylocke?

Do you really wanna take half the things that happened during Onslaught seriously? no expression

xmarksthespot
If he wasn't allowed his forcefield and therefore the helmet could be removed or breached by either Spider-Man or the Psylocke's shadow powers respectively then they could TP him. The Crimson Dawn abilities were magical in nature and allowed Psylocke to teleport through or meld into shadow, although the magic probably isn't strong enough to penetrate Juggernauts magic. So Juggernaut wins.

trolly_crouchjr
Well i agree it was rubbish but canon

KillAll
she couldnt do much to him despite picking up on his thoughts through the helmet. the pair still get beat to a fine paste.

lft4ded
Actually I think #218 was prolly close to the Australian X-Men stories, when she was white and had the purple butterfly around her face. I don't think that she was actually able to end the fight however. Then she also did it during Onslaught. She's done it at least twice that I know of.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.