Wolverine vs. Reed Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
??

Soujaboy
Reed

galan7777777
reed

darthgoober
Wolverine.
shifty

marvelprince
Reed's done it a few times before, don't see why he can't do it again

Grimm22
Reed 100000/10 no expression

Wolverine cant hurt him in any way shape or form

Also, Reed is 1000000000000000000000000000000000000x smarter than Wolverine

marvelprince
I think you missed out a few zeroes. Reed is even smarter than that Grimm smile

Grimm22
Originally posted by marvelprince
I think you missed out a few zeroes. Reed is even smarter than that Grimm smile

I know but, if I wanted to do the real stats it would probobly take a couple hours erm

laughing big grin

H. S. 6
I wonder if a Wolverine fanboy has ever tried to argue for Wolverine against Reed?

That would be interesting to watch. laughing out loud

Grimm22
I wouldnt be suprised if Capt would give Wolverine the win here laughing

marvelprince
I'm counting the seconds

Broly92
Do haters have to insult all of his fans? roll eyes (sarcastic) sad

Grimm22
Originally posted by Broly92

There are fans, and there are fanboys no expression

Broly92
Originally posted by Grimm22
There are fans, and there are fanboys no expression
And there are haters

Wolverine vs. Reed Richards

WTF?

Grimm22
Your right this entire thread is one big Wolverine hate thread laughing

marvelprince

Issues much?

Broly92
Issues much?
I don't have issues just sick of every other thread being or having Wolverine vs. Superman or something...

but whatever fish

marvelprince
I don't have issues just sick of every other thread being or having Wolverine vs. Superman or something...

but whatever fish

You think this is unfair? Wolverine who has gone up against Hulk amongst others and you think him going against Mr Fantasitc is unfair? If it makes you feel any better Logan did hurt Reed in their first tussle, granted all the other times I can think off Reed has put him down with minimal effort

Broly92
You think this is unfair? Wolverine who has gone up against Hulk amongst others and you think him going against Mr Fantasitc is unfair? If it makes you feel any better Logan did hurt Reed in their first tussle, granted all the other times I can think off Reed has put him down with minimal effort
1.Hulk is slow but eventually would win
2.Reed would humiliate Wolverine
3. I don't need to feel better just stop the hate threads

Grimm22

He "hurt Reed" as in kicking Reed, although it didnt hurt him.

However this was an EXTREMLY depressed Reed. He had just failed to save Kitty and he was also having major problems at home

batdude123
Reed can't be cut by Wolverine. This has been proven TWICE. 'Nuff said.

peejayd

* Hulk is slow? confused

* of course... duh? doh

* pitting Wolverine against Mr. Fantastic is NOT unfair... Logan may not be able to beat Reed but he got better chances to leave the match alive rather than a skirmish with Hulk or Superman... wink

marvelprince

Lol. Wow, as a big fan of Wolverine myself I don't know what to tell you. Other than get over it. Its what people do. Think I don't tried of seeing Spider-Man against Superman or the X-men but thats the way it is for popular characters. I for one din't think this one was too unreasonable as some others go, but thats just how I look at it. This stuff happens so best you can do is not to let it get to you

marvelprince
Originally posted by batdude123
Reed can't be cut by Wolverine. This has been proven TWICE. 'Nuff said.

Wolverine has cut him one time I can remember. Since then though Reed realized all he has to do is stretch thin enough and keep shifting. Just so you know

batdude123
Wolverine has cut him one time I can remember. Since then though Reed realized all he has to do is stretch thin enough and keep shifting. Just so you know

He's tried twice that I've seen and hasn't been able to get a scratch. The time you're talking about is basically CIS. Now, Reed has realized what to do. Wolverine doesn't have a chance. Just so you know...

marvelprince
He's tried twice that I've seen and hasn't been able to get a scratch. The time you're talking about is basically CIS. Now, Reed has realized what to do. Wolverine doesn't have a chance. Just so you know...

I think you misunderstand me. I agree that Wolverine has no chance. I was just pointing out that in an earlier encounter Reed got cut so realized he has to stay thin and stretch to accomodate. Just so everyone knows... big grin

batdude123
I think you misunderstand me. I agree that Wolverine has no chance. I was just pointing out that in an earlier encounter Reed got cut so realized he has to stay thin and stretch to accomodate. Just so everyone knows... big grin

Poop...

Grimm22
Current Reed is indestrucble no expression

Wolverine cant hurt him

bigbran

but whatever fish And all of those threads have serious arguments, of Wolverine winning.

badabing
Wolverine can't hurt Reed.

xmarksthespot
Current Reed is indestrucble no expression

Wolverine cant hurt him He's not indestructible.

But Wolverine can't hurt him.

bigbran
Originally posted by badabing
Wolverine can't hurt Reed. You mean Reed can't hurt Wolverine!

badabing
Originally posted by bigbran
You mean Reed can't hurt Wolverine!
Don't make me slap you down BEYOTCH!

bigbran
Don't make me slap you down BEYOTCH! What is Reed going to do?
Sufficate him?
Wolverine has survived getting all his skin, organs disintegrated.
Plus Wolverine can cut through Thanos with the IG.
Are you really comparing Reed to Thanos with the IG?

badabing
What is Reed going to do?
Sufficate him?
Wolverine has survived getting all his skin, organs disintegrated.
Plus Wolverine can cut through Thanos with the IG.
Are you really comparing Reed to Thanos with the IG?
Reed will choke him out enough for a TKO. I'm not comparing Reed to Thanos. I'm comparing you to an assclown. laughing

bigbran
Reed will choke him out enough for a TKO. I'm not comparing Reed to Thanos. I'm comparing you to an assclown. laughing Well, I'm saying that Wolverine has stabbed Thanos....on PANEL!!!
How are you going to argue with on panel evidence?
If he can cut through Thanos, then why can't he hurt Reed?

marvelprince
Because he can't cut if Reed keep's stretching to accomodate him. Imagine trying to cut wet gum. See for yourself

http://img59.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinevol322page17bg9.jpg

All Reed has to do Is hold him till he passes out. Or he could tighten around Logan like a second skin to accomplish the same thing. Or he could restrain Logan's arms and legs and wrap round his neck. Possiblities are endless really

badabing
Well, I'm saying that Wolverine has stabbed Thanos....on PANEL!!!
If he can cut through Thanos, then why can't he hurt Reed? Thanos is not Reed as Marvelprince has shown with a scan. whistle
Because he can't cut if Reed keep's stretching to accomodate him. Imagine trying to cut wet gum. See for yourself

Thanks for posting the pic bro. cool I couldn't find this scan last night because I was 3 sheets to the wind.

marvelprince
No problem. Glad I could help out

bigbran

All Reed has to do Is hold him till he passes out. Or he could tighten around Logan like a second skin to accomplish the same thing. Or he could restrain Logan's arms and legs and wrap round his neck. Possiblities are endless really Do you really think I'm serious, when I talk about the Wolverine stabbing Thanos, when I have Thanos in my sig!!???

badabing
Do you really think I'm serious, when I talk about the Wolverine stabbing Thanos, when I have Thanos in my sig!!???
Yes. no expression

H. S. 6
Yes. no expression

Fail.

badabing
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Fail.
Rail.

juggernaut66666
Rail.
Tail.

bigbran
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Tail. Nail.

ExtraMision5555
Nail.
Sail.

bigbran
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Sail. Hail.

batdude123
Bail.

bigbran
Bail. Jail.

batdude123
Flail

bigbran
Flail Mail.

batdude123
Whale

bigbran
Whale Ale.

juggernaut66666
herbchav

batdude123
Ale.

Kale

complexbrother
Kale

Tail as in Wolvie's the one who would get his kicked.

Grimm22
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
He's not indestructible.

But Wolverine can't hurt him.

Yes he is no expression

In, MK4, when Reed is fighting Namor, he says he is physically indestructible

marvelprince
Stale.

Crap. Am I too late?

bigbran
Kale Male.Originally posted by Grimm22
Yes he is no expression

In, MK4, when Reed is fighting Namor, he says he is physically indestructible Mortal Kombat 4?

badabing
Male. Frail

bigbran
Frail Gale.

The Fake Macoy
Sale

badabing
Snail

marvelprince
Snail

Entrail

bigbran
Entrail Dale.

Faceman
Yale, you guys are lucky AMC, is playing this game, or i might consider it spamming.. laughing out loud

xmarksthespot
This game is retarded.Originally posted by Grimm22
Yes he is no expression

In, MK4, when Reed is fighting Namor, he says he is physically indestructible People say a lot of things.

badabing
Dale.
Quail.

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
This game is retarded.
This game RULES!
Originally posted by Faceman
Yale, you guys are lucky AMC, is playing this game, or i might consider it spamming.. laughing out loud
Reed wins. Logan gets smothered. shifty

bigbran
Quail.
Whail.

badabing
Whail.
Grail.

Wolverine still loses.

jasonk3
He "hurt Reed" as in kicking Reed, although it didnt hurt him.

However this was an EXTREMLY depressed Reed. He had just failed to save Kitty and he was also having major problems at home

Lol...ure a clown ,what u mean he was depressed...reeds a clown whose power is strecthing, nuff said..1 stab n its ova

bigbran
Originally posted by jasonk3
Lol...ure a clown ,what u mean he was depressed...reeds a clown whose power is strecthing, nuff said..1 stab n its ova Nope Reed 10/10.

Horrificus
Logan can't stab him.
The way Reeds power works, he needs to be stretched to the point of tearing, because his body "gives" so easily.

ExtraMision5555
Grail.

Avail

badabing
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Avail
Ah, the games afoot. Female. Reed wins.

bigbran
Bale.

Metalmanx
Reed 1000/10.

marvelprince
Mono-rail

Reed still kicks Wolverine's butt

Tha C-Master
Well, I'm saying that Wolverine has stabbed Thanos....on PANEL!!!
If he can cut through Thanos, then why can't he hurt Reed? Good logic.

Fanboy
They fought before Wolverine could not touch him but in all out Mr. Fantastic.

Inhuman
impale

like what wolves wont be doing to reed.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Good logic.

Reed has different powers than Thanos.

His skin can stretch and stretch,and insteadof being punctured, it basically would have to first be stretched to it's limit.
Just slashing will only stretch he flesh. It doesn't resist, it gives.
A hide that resists a lot, like Thanos', is going to work against itself in this case.
The problem is, and it has been stated over and over in here, Logan would not have the strength required to actually push is blades through many of these top tier opponents that he has supposedly cut and stabbed.
Take a long blad, or spear or fence poste, and try to stab down into sand, even. Sand, loose, shifting, disconnected.
Stab down, and even that will stop an object from penetating very far without a lot of force.

Daredevil1
Reed Richards takes it. Logan if I remember right has fought 2 times Reed and in both encounters Logan could not do anything to Reed.

bigbran
Good logic. Did it I get it down right?
You know, the not making sense part?
I think I would make a good fanboy.

jasonk3
Reed sucks period...only cool super heros r Wolverine Dare devil, batman , Spiderman, deadpool, gambit colossus, hulk, luke cage....Who tha hell cares About "fantastic 4 neways...Nerds! "he can strech" so what he'll slash that mofo, u kno who likes Fantastic 4?, NERDS ! thats who and the same goes for Weak ass heros like Captain america ( School-Boy) and ne other retard super hero that marvel puts out and makes no money off of. Thats right y'all could hate on wolverine all u want but X-men and wolverine movies 'll make more money in one day than ne other weak Fantastic four will in a span of 20 years. BTW Spider man DD and batman Kick total ass BTW ...PEACE

bigbran
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing Originally posted by jasonk3
Reed sucks period...only cool super heros r Wolverine Dare devil, batman , Spiderman, deadpool, gambit colossus, hulk, luke cage....Who tha hell cares About "fantastic 4 neways...Nerds! "he can strech" so what he'll slash that mofo, u kno who likes Fantastic 4?, NERDS ! thats who and the same goes for Weak ass heros like Captain america ( School-Boy) and ne other retard super hero that marvel puts out and makes no money off of. Thats right y'all could hate on wolverine all u want but X-men and wolverine movies 'll make more money in one day than ne other weak Fantastic four will in a span of 20 years. BTW Spider man DD and batman Kick total ass BTW ...PEACE laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
Holy Profiled!!

bigbran
Reed sucks period...only cool super heros r Wolverine Dare devil, batman , Spiderman, deadpool, gambit colossus, hulk, luke cage....Who tha hell cares About "fantastic 4 neways...Nerds! "he can strech" so what he'll slash that mofo, u kno who likes Fantastic 4?, NERDS ! thats who and the same goes for Weak ass heros like Captain america ( School-Boy) and ne other retard super hero that marvel puts out and makes no money off of. Thats right y'all could hate on wolverine all u want but X-men and wolverine movies 'll make more money in one day than ne other weak Fantastic four will in a span of 20 years. BTW Spider man DD and batman Kick total ass BTW ...PEACE Plus, this still doesn't stop Reed from kicking his ass.

Horrificus
Reed sucks period...only cool super heros r Wolverine Dare devil, batman , Spiderman, deadpool, gambit colossus, hulk, luke cage....Who tha hell cares About "fantastic 4 neways...Nerds! "he can strech" so what he'll slash that mofo, u kno who likes Fantastic 4?, NERDS ! thats who and the same goes for Weak ass heros like Captain america ( School-Boy) and ne other retard super hero that marvel puts out and makes no money off of. Thats right y'all could hate on wolverine all u want but X-men and wolverine movies 'll make more money in one day than ne other weak Fantastic four will in a span of 20 years. BTW Spider man DD and batman Kick total ass BTW ...PEACE

That's quite an impressive show of moral fiber and logic ya got there.
You will make a fine addition to the new generation of "skurfs", prisoners, wannabe thugs and new MTV customers.
Characters like Captain America stand for something. Honor, loyalty, heart and "good". Which is probably why people like you are so bent out of shape by them.
I saw no sign of "Peace" anywhere in your entire post.
Didn't I see you at the street corner, cursing at girls, trying to act like a thug and Keying Cars?

MuffinmanMike
Yeah this is a no-brainer.

Wolverine has to breath. Reed is nearly impervious to physical harm. People who are voting for Wolverine are forgetting Reeds NOT just smart. He can beat Wolvie without prep.

Common misconception.
His power is elasticity. Stretching is simply extending a bodypart. Elasticity includes all of what Reed does.

Reeds about 2 notches below Plastic Man. And Plastic Mans one of the most powerful heroes in DC.

Tha C-Master
Did it I get it down right?
You know, the not making sense part?
I think I would make a good fanboy. Nah, your spelling and reading comprehension is still halfway decent.

Grimm22
Lol...ure a clown ,what u mean he was depressed...reeds a clown whose power is strecthing, nuff said..1 stab n its ova

Nope no expression

Your a apparent fanboy who knows absolutley nothing about Reed and has probobly never read a FF comic in his life.

Grimm22

You sir are the pinnicle of the term "N00B" no expression

bigbran
Nah, your spelling and reading comprehension is still halfway decent. dnamit!!
i treid!
wolberine wuold still kick reeds ass thuogh.

Sparkz

I would just like to point out that if the FF make no money why would Marvel keep them alive for over 40 years?

Inhuman

rolling on floor laughing

badabing
Um, it's been shown on panel that Wolverine can't cut Reed. no expression

Soleran
dnamit!!
i treid!
wolberine wuold still kick reeds ass thuogh.

The Claws, The claws, wolverine wins.

jasonk3

And you sir are prolly one of those clowns whose never been laid b4 and will most likely remain a virgin for the rest of ure life. "Reed's Got Elasticity" so what ? That means wolverine 'll strecth reeds head far nuff to shove up reeds ass.

batdude123
And you sir are prolly one of those clowns whose never been laid b4 and will most likely remain a virgin for the rest of ure life. "Reed's Got Elasticity" so what ? That means wolverine 'll strecth reeds head far nuff to shove up reeds ass.

Um, actually no. Wolverine can't cut Reed. That's been proved twice now.

Soleran

You just hate Wolverine who would wreck Reedsad

By the way Wolverine is one of the best fighters in Marvel, nothing to see here, please keep moving.

badabing
Reed sucks period...only cool super heros r Wolverine Dare devil, batman , Spiderman, deadpool, gambit colossus, hulk, luke cage....Who tha hell cares About "fantastic 4 neways...Nerds! "he can strech" so what he'll slash that mofo, u kno who likes Fantastic 4?, NERDS ! thats who and the same goes for Weak ass heros like Captain america ( School-Boy) and ne other retard super hero that marvel puts out and makes no money off of. Thats right y'all could hate on wolverine all u want but X-men and wolverine movies 'll make more money in one day than ne other weak Fantastic four will in a span of 20 years. BTW Spider man DD and batman Kick total ass BTW ...PEACE Originally posted by jasonk3
Jason has the gift of a linguistic artist with a grasp of flawless logic. shifty

Soleran
Jason has the gift of a linguistic artist with a grasp of flawless logic. shifty

Why do you TROLL shamelessly here, why, why!?!?! eek!

badabing
Originally posted by Soleran
Why do you TROLL shamelessly here, why, why!?!?! eek!
I would never act so egregious. whistle

jasonk3
laughing I may have offended sum Reed fans, DAH WELL laughing

badabing
You are an over achiever in grammar, knowledge and humor. A 21st century paragon of the Human species. whistle

jasonk3
You are an over achiever in grammar, knowledge and humor.

Im hurt, dude ure on those guys whose gonna amount to nothing in life...lemme guess ure 30, live in ure moms basement, and read comicbooks and masterbate to wonderwoman posters if u aint 30 guess what u jus had glimpse of ure future , Peace BIZNATCH !

badabing

Im hurt, dude ure on those guys whose gonna amount to nothing in life...lemme guess ure 30, live in ure moms basement, and read comicbooks and masterbate to wonderwoman posters if u aint 30 guess what u jus had glimpse of ure future , Peace BIZNATCH !
laughing laughing
Your talents of observation about people are only eclipsed by your eloquence in grammar and manners.

rotiart
The Hulk wins!

jasonk3
laughing laughing
Your talents of observation about people are only eclipsed by your eloquence in grammar and manners.

laughing lol...look at this highschool drop out pretending to be smart, what did u urt ure self trying to find the dictionary meaning of eloquence, a word u probably came across reading harry potter

badabing
laughing lol...look at this highschool drop out pretending to be smart, what did u urt ure self trying to find the dictionary meaning of eloquence, a word u probably came across reading harry potter
Your adolescent angst is showing through in you sub-par grammar and primitive attempts at wit. Silly kid, even with your sophomoric barbs I feel pity for you.

Grimm22

First off, my sexual life has nothing to do with you or this thread.

Second off, Stop breathing my air! mad

badabing
First off, my sexual life has nothing to do with you or this thread.

Second off, Stop breathing my air! mad
Meh, don't let him bother you. He's a noob and has problems with grammar in general. He's has his feathers ruffled because of this pic. BTW, Reed wins.

Grimm22
Meh, don't let him bother you. He's a noob and has problems with grammar in general. He's has his feathers ruffled because of this pic. BTW, Reed wins.

Indeed.

But he's breathing my air no expression

Air shouldnt be waisted on mindless fools such as him.

After all it wont be here in another 20 years eek

Well according to Al Gore at least stick out tongue

badabing
Indeed.

But he's breathing my air no expression

Air shouldnt be waisted on mindless fools such as him.

After all it wont be here in another 20 years eek

Well according to Al Gore at least stick out tongue
eek! laughing

Faceman
http://img59.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinevol322page17bg9.jpg Maybe it would be a good idea for him to invest a couple thousand, on collage composition classes. Anyways stop fighting in my thread, or ill have to report. Thanks.

Tha C-Master
http://img59.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinevol322page17bg9.jpg Stop picking on the twelve year olds guys...

Horrificus

There is no such word as "Biznatch".
It is just something you made up using goofy, thug, lack of grammer skills.
Kind of like trying to make it a cool thing when you crap your pants.

Sub_Mariner
WEHN WLOVERNIE SLHSAES READ TSI VOER!!!

Ist lkie strech amrstrng vs the uber of buerness!!

Transmaniacon
Who takes this?

peejayd
* i recall Reed effectively containing Logan in a sphere of himself... smile

cdtm
Mr. Fantastic, with ease.

Eternal Idol
Wolverine deer-kicks Mr. Fantastic ftw, and donkey-punches Sue for the lulz.

Transmaniacon
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Wolverine deer-kicks Mr. Fantastic ftw, and donkey-punches Sue for the lulz. Who told you that lie

Bentley
Reed already contained Logan twice, I think it's safe to bet on his favor.

wildernesss
Reed Richards VS Wolverine

No prep. no bfr. fight is outside of the avengers mansion.

who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Reed

Odekahn
Is Reed claw proof? If not, Wolverine takes ole' stretchy down.

Flyattractor
Unless they have downgraded Reed's powers I give it to Reed.
His powers are the perfect response to logans.
And he is smart enough to win this.

FlyingAces
Mr. F takes this. Wolverine likely can't cut through Reeds body (though Logan did kick him in the face in the past and hurt him), but Reed can certainly tie him up.

Nietzschean
i say Reed can be cut if he is caught off guard and not in his malleable state..

but even then in a forum fight without Reed being distracted it would be hard for Wolverine to cut him for a majority win..

not sure how reed could beat wolverine unless he BFR Wolverine though.. hmm..

I have already thought of the likelihood of Reed just suffocating logan.

zopzop
Reed :
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1329/wolverinevol322page17bg9.th.jpg

Then there's the New FF vs Old FF fight where Wolverine couldn't cut Reed at all.

Flyattractor
And after looking at that I bet he beat Ben on a previous page.

Odekahn
But why would wolverine try to cut instead of stab? Reed can stretch but he can't put a hole in the middle of himself to dodge being stabbed. All Logan has to do to get out of that particular situation would be to extend his claws and keep walking forward. That looks like PIS to me.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Odekahn
But why would wolverine try to cut instead of stab? Reed can stretch but he can't put a hole in the middle of himself to dodge being stabbed. All Logan has to do to get out of that particular situation would be to extend his claws and keep walking forward. That looks like PIS to me. The point is that Reed's body "gives" with each stab or slash.
He can make his body THAT malleable.

Badabing
Originally posted by wildernesss
Reed Richards VS Wolverine

No prep. no bfr. fight is outside of the avengers mansion.

who wins? Start using the search.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.