If you had to and got to choose how your favorite character would die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Broly92
If you had to and got to choose how your favorite character would die how would you do it?

galan7777777
i would not want anyone less then god himself to kill lucifer morningstar

Broly92
Originally posted by galan7777777
i would not want anyone less then god himself to kill lucifer morningstar
Wait you mean the Precense in DC right

galan7777777
Originally posted by Broly92
Wait you mean the Precense in DC right the presence/God both exist in DC continuity

Broly92
the presence/God both exist in DC continuity
God has the Precense be his servent(because he can do it to anyone)

galan7777777
God has the Precense be his servent(because he can do it to anyone) yep! thats why i say i would want only God to be the one that kills lucifer!

Broly92
yep! thats why i say i would want only God to be the one that kills lucifer!
Or what would happen in dc is Superman will get a power up and win

Grimm22
How? Already happened FF #508 sad

Broly92
Originally posted by Grimm22
How? Already happened FF #508 sad
You would choose that?

galan7777777
Or what would happen in dc is Superman will get a power up and win yeah, DC would try 2 pull something like that outta their ass, but how i would prefer it is God and only God finally destroying Lucifer (but only because Lucifer finally wanted to die)

Broly92
yeah, DC would try 2 pull something like that outta their ass, but how i would prefer it is God and only God finally destroying Lucifer (but only because Lucifer finally wanted to die)
God>anyone and everything so no.......

but it is your choice how you would have him die roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

galan7777777
God>anyone and everything so no.......

but it is your choice how you would have him die roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) im not saying that god couldnt kill lucifer if he wanted to, i just wouldnt want the two of them to fight...... a willing Lucifer would approach God; and have God remove him from existance (thats how id want it)

Grimm22
You would choose that?

Ben's death was very well written erm

He sacrificed himself to stop Doom and to save Johnny

Broly92
im not saying that god couldnt kill lucifer if he wanted to, i just wouldnt want the two of them to fight...... a willing Lucifer would approach God; and have God remove him from existance (thats how id want it)
Okay
Originally posted by Grimm22
Ben's death was very well written erm

He sacrificed himself to stop Doom and to save Johnny
Well you could want him to have a peaceful death :/

batdude123
I'd want Bruce to go out fightin'

Grimm22
Okay

Well you could want him to have a peaceful death :/

Nah, Ben would rather die doing somthing meaningful rather than just dieing of old age erm

Broly92
Originally posted by batdude123
I'd want Bruce to go out fightin'
With Robin in the Batbed shifty sick

batdude123
With Robin in the Batbed shifty sick

More like Wonder Woman or any of the other hundreds of women he's nailed.

Accel
If Quicksilver were to be killed off soon, I'd guess I'd like him to run faster than he's ever gone to save a loved one, either Wanda, his father, Crystal, or Luna.

His old mutant powers could come back from an urge to help someone from danger, and he could probably even run close to lightspeed. Since he doesn't have a buffer like the Speed-Force, running close to lightspeed would severely damage his body.

After he saved the victim form whatever danger, he would then collapse from running at such high speeds.

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
If Quicksilver were to be killed off soon, I'd guess I'd like him to run faster than he's ever gone to save a loved one, either Wanda, his father, Crystal, or Luna.

His old mutant powers could come back from an urge to help someone form danger, and he could probably even run close to lightspeed. Since he doesn't have a buffer like the Speed-Force, running close to lightspeed would severely damage his body.

After he saved the victim form whatever danger, he would then collapse form running at such high speeds.

His father wouldn't need saving. cool

MightyEInherjar
Banner dying in Hulk: The End was pretty thought out, and how Hulk was left to sit there by himself for eternity was some bold writing.

bigbran
I'de have Wolverine's claws bounce of Thanos, and then he would get disintegrated by Thanos.shifty

Broly92
Originally posted by bigbran
I'de have Wolverine's claws bounce of Thanos, and then he would get disintegrated by Thanos.shifty
But then comes back as TOAA

Doc Potato
Uhh... I don't exactly have 1 fave but:

i'd have Daredevil die after a mortal battle with Bullseye, having destroyed the Kingpin's empire.
Batman dies in battle
The enitire JSA die in some kind of time crisis, fighting alongside every JSAer EVER

NoFate007
Some deaths I would do (and some jokes):

1. Wonder Woman whilst saving a man.
2. Bruce Wayne of old age.
3. The Joker by forced suicide. I would want him to finally go all out, and when he fails, have a backup plan that allows Batman to be forced to kill him, but also in a comedic way. Before The Joker would be killed, we'd find out his real name and Batman would share a laugh with him and a handshake. (I know the handshake seems really out there, but I'd like to see it happen without the electrical shock and such, because they really do have a mutual respect going on and they're one in the same. In my mind, it would kind of seal Batman's old problems and help him move on.)
4. Kyle Rayner would get so old that he would become a Guardian and spend the rest of his days like that.
5. Galactus would become a Celestial and completely change his personality.
6. Grundy would just go back to the swamps and never be seen again.
7. Hawkman/Hawkgirl/etc would die in a plane crash haha.
8. After some plot that he would have to destroy Gotham, Ra's al Ghul would have a discussion with Batman, and eventually be convinced that Bruce will change Gotham for good. Ra's would sacrifice himself to stop his own plot and SAVE Gotham.
9. The Thing would sit in a pool and erode to death lol.
10. Plastic Man, Elongated Man, Mr. Fantastic, and all of them would all be rolled into a giant rubber band ball lol.

NiņoAraņa
spider-man gets killed by thorsad....after he backhands iron man into submissionshifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.