Could Martian Manhunter rewrite the universe??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
If he used someone else as a catalyst??

Say he used the great gift on Franklin Richards, but Richards used his tp to look into Jonn's greatest fantasy.........

And since whatever Franklin wants happens, could Jonn rewrite the universe to his very whim??

And damn that would be insane if it happened!!

Validus
That wish granting power he has? I'm sure it has limits but it would be crazy.

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
If he used someone else as a catalyst??

Say he used the great gift on Franklin Richards, but Richards used his tp to look into Jonn's greatest fantasy.........

And since whatever Franklin wants happens, could Jonn rewrite the universe to his very whim??

And damn that would be insane if it happened!!

HOLY RANDOMNESS, BATMAN!!!

Blair Wind
he has a wish granting power??? since when?

xmarksthespot
Probably when someone at DC decided that flight, superspeed, Cl100 superstrength, superdurability, high level telepathy, intangibility, invisibility, shapeshifting and Martian vision... just wasn't enough.

Rols
Manhunters version of T-vo..

Solidus Snake
he used it against despero didnt he?

i think its a one time gift

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Probably when someone at DC decided that flight, superspeed, Cl100 superstrength, superdurability, high level telepathy, intangibility, invisibility, shapeshifting and Martian vision... just wasn't enough.

Nah...MM is underratedshifty

batdude123
Maybe J'onn could grant his own wish of being above Superman. But, nah....

Accel
Considering all the times he's gone down, I guess they aren't.

Darth Vicious

Isnt DC wonderful!?

UniOmni
Originally posted by Accel
Considering all the times he's gone down, I guess they aren't.

You posted it. I was thinking it embarrasment

Blair Wind
a scan of this? I believe it since Val said it, but a scan showing me this would be really appreciated....

UniOmni
Don't have the scan, but he used it on Despero, who then regressed to the fetal stage.

Blair Wind
hmmm.....heres hoping some one has the scan. Interesting stuff. Didnt MM also state he has others powers he has never shown or something like that?

DigiMark007
The chances of J'onn being able to take over someone's mind who has that much power are close to zero.

In theory, sure. In actuality, Franklin would look at him funny and turn him into a turnip.

And if it's Franklin initiating the whole thing, then yes, technically anyone's wishes could rewrite reality, but somehow I doubt Frankling would do that either.

Validus
Originally posted by Blair Wind
hmmm.....heres hoping some one has the scan. Interesting stuff. Didnt MM also state he has others powers he has never shown or something like that?
Yeah. Manhunter creates new superhero identities for himself using different powers for each of them. Crazy how powerful and versatile he is.

Originally posted by Blair Wind
a scan of this? I believe it since Val said it, but a scan showing me this would be really appreciated....
Aww shucks blush2

I'll do some digging.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Yeah. Manhunter creates new superhero identities for himself using different powers for each of them. Crazy how powerful and versatile he is.

And yet, he's still Superman's b*tch... evillaugh

Broly92
Originally posted by batdude123
erm thats true just like Robin is Batman's

batdude123
Originally posted by Broly92
erm thats true just like Robin is Batman's

EVERYBODY is Batman's b*tch.

Validus
Being a Superman fanboy has to be the easiest thing in the world. sad

batdude123

Pretty close...

H. S. 6
Pretty close...

Lucky you. stick out tongue

Validus
Pretty close...
It has to rank somewhere around wanking off and bathing yourself.

batdude123
It has to rank somewhere around wanking off and bathing yourself.

It's slightly more difficult than bathing myself. messed

Validus
It's slightly more difficult than bathing myself. messed
I see but not as difficult as setting up a late night with the good folks of Vivid video? Ok.

batdude123
I see but not as difficult as setting up a late night with the good folks of Vivid video? Ok.

laughing

UniOmni

Course.

Superman has the best overall average in comics, next to Batman and Spiderman.

Blair Wind
Aww shucks blush2

I'll do some digging.

Thanks smile

Mider999
the wish granting power was nothing more then a right that allowed you to give the dieing peace wasnt it?

Blair Wind
I wouldnt know erm

marvelprince
Originally posted by DigiMark007
The chances of J'onn being able to take over someone's mind who has that much power are close to zero.

In theory, sure. In actuality, Franklin would look at him funny and turn him into a turnip.

And if it's Franklin initiating the whole thing, then yes, technically anyone's wishes could rewrite reality, but somehow I doubt Frankling would do that either.

Ha ha. Turnip. Its funny cause its a vegetable

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Accel
Considering all the times he's gone down, I guess they aren't. I mean, all he needs is a bigger fanbase, take Wolverine for instance, or Cap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.