plagueis powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB Vader
ok, i been argueing with someone who apparently thinks plagueis doesnt exist and so does his power.

why not give out your opinions?

Advent
We already know Plagueis exists.

EDIT: Well I should say, at least according to the NEC, even so its still narrated by in-universe. Anyways, there's no reason not to go by the NEC, other various sources, and the simple fact there's a novel to be released on him.

Lightsnake
Hey, umm....nimrod? I know Plagues exists.

Prove his powers do. Thanks. The NEC is intentionally ambiguous. Funny that.
Nothing saying Palp was being truthful with Anakin? Hm, I see...funny.

ESB Vader
and nothing saying that he lied? they only said he "could" have they never confirmed it, thats why they left it ambiguous

Captain REX
As of this moment, we have no idea. Hopefully the novel...coming out in 2008 no expression ...will shed some light on things.

Lightsnake
Thank you, Rex. Meaning nothihng says he did or did not have his powers. Meaning Sidious could've been lying to anakin about a lot.

Sith Lord Windu
Originally posted by Captain REX
As of this moment, we have no idea. Hopefully the novel...coming out in 2008 no expression ...will shed some light on things.

What he said no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.