ESB Luke vs. Qui-Gon Jinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
TPM Qui-Gon vs. ESB Luke in his prime. I know Qui-Gon would own him but Master Vos thinks that Qui-Gon's only slightly stornger than ESB Luke so I want to prove him wrong. Tell me people, does Qui-Gon own ESB Luke?

Rampant ox
Qui-Gon pwns while drinking martini's with his old master.

darthsith19
I voted that Qui-Gon owns but not to badly. I remmeber I made a ROTJ Qui-Gon vs. ROTJ Luke thread a while back and most people thought Qui-Gon would win, personally I'd say Qui-Gon and ROTJ Luke are equals.

Rampant ox
Well Qui-Gon managed to hold his own against Maul twice in TPM. ESB Luke would get wtf pwned by Maul - in fact Maul could probably win without his saber. Luke goes down - hard.

darthsith19
Yeah, Maul vs. ESB Luke without Maul using his saber would be close but Maul might win. And Qui-Gon held off Maul but wasn't as storng as Maul was.

Darth Kreiger
Qui-Gon owns ESB Luke, but not ROTJ Luke, that one wtfpwns Qui-Gon.

ESB Luke wasn't that well trained, a nublet, Qui-Gon was one of the greatest Masters ever, with a lot of experience

Jen'ari
Jinn defeats Luke, easily.

darthsith19
Woah, woah, woah. Wait a minute, so you think Qui-Gon owns ESB Luke but ROTJ Luke wtf pwns Qui-Gon? How much stronger do you think Luke got during the six months between ESB and ROTJ? Six times as strong?

Quinlan_Vos
ESB Luke loses to Qui-Gon but not by much.

Darth Sexiest
Look guys, Qui-Gon Jinn was an experienced and classically trained Jedi Knight, Master, in fact. He could mop the floor with ESB Luke with his eyes closed.

Qui-Gon wins easily, in one move.

Quinlan_Vos
Right....I'm sure...Luke would give Qui-Gon a nice run for his money.

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
Right....I'm sure...Luke would give Qui-Gon a nice run for his money.

Yeah, mabye in a game of baseball. stick out tongue

Quinlan_Vos
Qui-Gon is not much more powerful than Luke. I say Qui-Gon wins closely or made in the rare scenario, Qui-Gon owns but not too badly.

Darth Sexiest
Qui-Gon, especially against ESB, is alot more skilled and powerful than Luke.
In this scenario he is a Jedi Master, whilst Luke is barely a half-trained apprentice.

So, Qui-Gon beats Luke.

Very, Very easily and very, very badly.

Rampant ox
Is there any particular reason you like think ESB Luke will do well Quinlan? Because you are starting to sound like me in some of the Count Dooku threads - unable to accept the fact that he will lose. wink

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by darthsith19
Woah, woah, woah. Wait a minute, so you think Qui-Gon owns ESB Luke but ROTJ Luke wtf pwns Qui-Gon? How much stronger do you think Luke got during the six months between ESB and ROTJ? Six times as strong?

Luke was leet in ROTJ, he beat Vader for goodness sakes, much more controlled, and I don't think it's 6 months, probably closer to a year or 2. Luke has the whole Chosen One thing going for him(I consider Luke the Chosen One) so that equals great increase in Power, Anakin did it

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Luke was leet in ROTJ, he beat Vader for goodness sakes, much more controlled, and I don't think it's 6 months, probably closer to a year or 2. Luke has the whole Chosen One thing going for him(I consider Luke the Chosen One) so that equals great increase in Power, Anakin did it

All I have to say is LOL to the "Luke is the Chosen One" part.

But Qui-Gon WTFpwns Luke

Darth Scythe
Qui-Gonn would leave footprints in Luke's ass.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
LOL, no man, ROTJ takes place six months after ESB. That's common knowledge.

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Is there any particular reason you like think ESB Luke will do well Quinlan? Because you are starting to sound like me in some of the Count Dooku threads - unable to accept the fact that he will lose. wink

Hey, very witty Rampant. wink

Quinlan_Vos

Darth Sexiest

Quinlan_Vos
What did I say? I said that Qui-Gon wins but it's close. That's what I voted.

Darth Sexiest
Yup. stick out tongue And everyone else said Qui-Gon would beat Luke's ass easily.
They voted too, look. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Quinlan_Vos
So? In Vader vs. Tyrannus, Tyrannus has double the votes of Vader. Does that make him better? Hell no! All smart people know Vader wins.

Darth Sexiest
So? In Vader vs. Tyrannus, Tyrannus has double the votes of Vader. Does that make him better? Hell no! All smart people know Vader wins.

Yup, just like Qui-Gon wins. wink

darthsith19
No, Maul is not greatly inferior to Darth Vader. When they fought in the infintry it was damn close. And while the infintry isn't a canonical event in the sw history the events that happened within infintires are regarded as accurate, or as accurate as any otehr EU source is. C-Canon.

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
All I have to say is LOL to the "Luke is the Chosen One" part.

But Qui-Gon WTFpwns Luke vader is the chosen one he is the one who destroyed the sith and brought balance to the force without vader luke what of got fried smile

Coleman Trebor
page 48, first paragraph.

When they had fought, he had also tried to strike the boy down, but that had merely been a test. had he been able to kill Luke easily, Luke would not have been worth the effort to recruit. But although he had certaintly attempted to defeat Luke, the boy hd held his own. Despite vader's superior skill, despite his expieriance, Luke had survived with no more damage than an easily repaired amputated hand.

There ya go.

Quinlan_Vos
It's still non-canon, so I refuse to use it as a source.

Rampant ox

What are you saying? ninja

kamikz
No, Maul is not greatly inferior to Darth Vader. When they fought in the infintry it was damn close. And while the infintry isn't a canonical event in the sw history the events that happened within infintires are regarded as accurate, or as accurate as any otehr EU source is. C-Canon.

And this still doesn't grant Maul as close to Vader. If the event that Maul and Vader faced eachother is canon, then what is to say they are close? Maul could just have been trying to hold his own, survive. Doesn't neccessarily have to be in Vader's league....

Quinlan_Vos
Besides, Vader has probably never met a true double-wielding lightsaber Sith Lord before. And kamikz is right, Maul could have been struggling. People say Vader is greater than Dooku (which he is), and Dooku is a lot stronger than Maul. Qui-Gon got defeated with ease by Maul. Luke held off Vader for an extended period of time, see Trebor's quote. I don't see how Qui-Gon wtf pwns Luke. I see it as Qui-Gon barely wins, but Luke has a possiblity of winning.

Darth Sexiest
Because when Vader fought Luke, he was rusty and was also experiencing the same semi-crippling mental effect he had while dueling Obi-Wan on Mustafar.

The reputed and highly experienced Jedi Master, Qui-Gon Jinn, would have a clear and focused mind as he used his advanced and highly honed techniques and reflexes against the barely trained apprentice, Luke Skywalker.

In a masterful measure of technique and grace, he would move in during the beggining of the duel and dispatch Luke with one precise and agile attack.

He would drop Luke like a bad habit. stick out tongue

darthsith19
When Maul and Vader fight Maul is winning for most of it. It was definately close. I see no reason why either Maul or Vader wouldn't be going all-out.

Quinlan_Vos
OMFG, so Darth Vader = Darth Maul. Wow, that's absolutely bullshit. Vader is better than Tyrannus, are u going to argue that Maul > Tyrannus?

Darth Sexy
Vader is better than Dooku? Hardly. Maybe Anakin yea, but not Vader, the robot himself..

Quinlan_Vos
Umm why can't he?? OMFG he can't move as fast, but his armor is not like a middle-age battle armor, which is hot & stiff suit and where you can barely move in! This is the future, his armor is probably cooled and flexible. Vader still knows his Djem So strength, plus he learns a one-handed version that uses the Force. Even Dooku has to stop for a second to use the Force. Vader can defeat Dooku, no doubt about it.

darthsith19
OMFG, so Darth Vader = Darth Maul. Wow, that's absolutely bullshit. Vader is better than Tyrannus, are u going to argue that Maul > Tyrannus?
No, read the infintry. It shows that Maul is not equal to Vader, but nearly equal. Which is one of the reasons why Tyranus > Vader.

Quinlan_Vos
This is so retarded. Are you saying then that TPM Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi can give Vader a nice fight? This is so fu*cked up laughing out loud

Vader has defeated dozens of Jedi during his hunt for them. He can:

- Force Choke with great power
-Use his hands to dissappear energy from laser blasts
-Could hurl many items at his opponents while fighting, plus he uses Dun Moch
-Uses his fierce strength with his Djem So to create a barrage of crushing blows
-Has immense strength
-Trained regularly with ASP-19 Droids for practice, note these droids are faster than human

Plus a lot more.

I don't see how Tyrannus can beat him. Plus, Luke stood up to that!!! Maul would get pwned by Vader. And guess what, Qui-Gon got sliced up Maul! Luke would stand to Qui-Gon easily.

Darth Sexy
This is so retarded. Are you saying then that TPM Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi can give Vader a nice fight? This is so fu*cked up laughing out loud

Vader has defeated dozens of Jedi during his hunt for them. He can:

- Force Choke with great power
-Use his hands to dissappear energy from laser blasts
-Could hurl many items at his opponents while fighting, plus he uses Dun Moch
-Uses his fierce strength with his Djem So to create a barrage of crushing blows
-Has immense strength
-Trained regularly with ASP-19 Droids for practice, note these droids are faster than human

Plus a lot more.

I don't see how Tyrannus can beat him. Plus, Luke stood up to that!!! Maul would get pwned by Vader. And guess what, Qui-Gon got sliced up Maul! Luke would stand to Qui-Gon easily.

I highly doubt Vader could defeat Dooku. I would give that fight to Dooku 9/10 times. Furthermore I DO think that TPM Kenobi can give Vader a good fight but not necessarily win. Vader would have trouble with anyone as fast as Maul or Obi wan, and only his incredibly strength and force abilities would win him those fights.

Quinlan_Vos
What has the vs. forum fallen to? So now a Padawan Obi-Wan can give Darth Vader, a master of the Force and lightsaber a tough fight, bullsh*t!!!

darthsith19
TPM Kenobi is faster than Vader and while I have no doubt in my mind that OT Vader would beat TPM Kenobi in a pure saber fight it would be close if Kenobi is using his anger (Vader still would win, though barely).

But, apparently, he can't if he's already engaged in a duel cause if he stops dueling for ahy time at all he'd get killed by his opponents blade. Otherwise he'd have Force Chokes Maul when they faught.

All Jedi/Sith can do this.

So what? So he uses Dun Moch, that gives him a slight advantage in battle but not to great an advantage, and to throw items at people he's have to be able to do it without getting sliced in 2 in the process.

Yeah, but he's slow so someone really fast with a blade could just cut him up first. Like Maul.

Maul is likely almost as strong, I'm sure Kar Vastor and Glaive are stronger, and how is this strength of his gonna help him much in a fight?

Maul faught multiple droids at a time.

How can you say Vader pwns Maul when they already faught and it was close? That's so newbish. Qui-Gon didn't get sliced up by Maul, watch TPM again it was close. Vader > Maul barely, Maul > Qui-Gon but it's close so Vader > Qui-Gon but not by to much while he wtf pwnd Luke when he actually tried his best. Qui-Gon pwns ESB Luke.

Quinlan_Vos
Dude, you're really a noob. How in the world can you say Darth Vadre is very close to Darth Maul. Vader would comfortably defeat Maul. I would even go to say that Vader pwns Maul!!! Maul is good, no doubt, but Vader is a lot better. Just because he's in a suit doesn't mean he is as fast as a snail. His life-suit is not like Medieval armor, which is very heavy. This is the future, the suit is probably light weight. I highly doubt Vader's mobility is reduced more than half. I would say he is mybe 1/5 or perhaps 1/4 of his original speed. OMFG, Vader does not beat Qui-Gon barely. George Lucas says that Vader goes back up to 80-90% of Sidious, which is about Count Dooku's level. Vader is better than Tyrannus, but if we're assuming he's not, he'd still wipe the floor with Qui-Gon. You're just basing your claim on the movies. The choreography sucked back then, so Vader's powers were reduced badly. Vader would destroy Qui-Gon, and Luke would barely lose to Qui-Gon or win.

darthsith19
I can say that they are very close because they have fought before and the outcome was very close.

Quinlan_Vos
So you're basing your claim on a comic. Now, I don't doubt the credibility of comics, but sometimes the illustrations are made for the entertainment of the reader, not to portray the flow of the battle as it would really happen.

Now Maul is good, no doubt, by logical terms, Vader is better from many standpoints.

Now for Luke vs. Qui-Gon.

After Qui-Gon "healed himself", Maul eliminated him within 30 seconds (I watched it on youtube). Maul doesn't even look wiped out, even though he fought Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan plus revitalized Qui-Gon!!!

Luke however lasted for a couple of minutes against Vader!!! With Vader being a lot more powerful than Maul.

Logically speaking, Qui-Gon might win only by experience and even then it's close. However, there is a definite possibility that luke could win, though I am not acknowledging it.

Quinlan_Vos
http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=99&page=095

Nikkolas
Well...getting back on-topic, doesn't Qui-Gon have the experience factor? Not to mention more time using The Force? I mean, he has years of wielding the blade and also years of using The Force over Luke. Same goes for Vader of course, but Vader wasn't really trying to win. If Vader had been going for the kill, it woul dhave been more than Luke's hand that went flying off his body.

I say Mr. Jinn stomps on Luke. not a very short or long fight, but by no means close.

darthsith19
Wow, when I saw this I thought it said ESB Vader vs. Qui-Gon and then I was looking at the poll and I was like wtf? Luke? And then I realised it was the ESB Luke vs. Qui-Gon thread! stick out tongue

Quinlan, don't try to trick us with that comic, when Luke fought Vader there Obi-Wan's spirit was controlling his body and Luke had the Kaiburr crystal.

Darth Sexiest
Dude, you're really a noob. How in the world can you say Darth Vadre is very close to Darth Maul. Vader would comfortably defeat Maul. I would even go to say that Vader pwns Maul!!! Maul is good, no doubt, but Vader is a lot better. Just because he's in a suit doesn't mean he is as fast as a snail. His life-suit is not like Medieval armor, which is very heavy. This is the future, the suit is probably light weight. I highly doubt Vader's mobility is reduced more than half. I would say he is mybe 1/5 or perhaps 1/4 of his original speed. OMFG, Vader does not beat Qui-Gon barely. George Lucas says that Vader goes back up to 80-90% of Sidious, which is about Count Dooku's level. Vader is better than Tyrannus, but if we're assuming he's not, he'd still wipe the floor with Qui-Gon. You're just basing your claim on the movies. The choreography sucked back then, so Vader's powers were reduced badly. Vader would destroy Qui-Gon, and Luke would barely lose to Qui-Gon or win.

Err, Uh...hate to say, but actually...Vader's suit weighs about 1 ton.

Seriously.

But, it dosen't change the fact that Vader could still easily beat TPM Obi-Wan, Quinlan is definantly right about it.

Btw, If you want to know how Vader can move in such a heavy suit, just ask. ^^
I'll go into some detail and explain. cool

Nikkolas
Can we get on-topic? We're not talking about Vader/padawan Obi-Wan. We're talking about novice Luke/Master Qui-Gon.

kamikz
Wow, when I saw this I thought it said ESB Vader vs. Qui-Gon and then I was looking at the poll and I was like wtf? Luke? And then I realised it was the ESB Luke vs. Qui-Gon thread! stick out tongue

Quinlan, don't try to trick us with that comic, when Luke fought Vader there Obi-Wan's spirit was controlling his body and Luke had the Kaiburr crystal.

I thought it was already said that SOTME is un-canon!

Quinlan_Vos

Nikkolas
Well, Jedi don't PWN. That's the way. Qui-Gon wouldn't rush in and just start pounding away at Luke's defenses. He'd stay on defense himself, fending off Luke's rather inexperienced strikes and wearing him down. I can definitely be certain Qui-Gon could hold off Luke's blade for a good while and Luke, being young and a novice, can not keep his energies and power repelnished via The Force. So, all Qui-Gon has to do is steadily fattigue Luke and then, he's toast.

And Maul beat Qui-Gon? Yeah. Well, his style and weapon vary greatly in Vader's own. So, even f Vader is above him in skill and strength, he is a vastly different opponent. I don't see Vader doing cartwheels in that suit to dodge saber strikes.

Blax X
Originally posted by kamikz
I thought it was already said that SOTME is un-canon!

It is.

kamikz
Ok...

Lol, now when you think about it, Luke with around of a week's traning is now put beside Mace Windu as of TPM here on KMC....

Blax X
N no, I meant that it's true thats its NOT cannon.

Quinlan_Vos
Books are canon, but they are NOT 100% credible sources as they tend to exaggerate people. Example, in ROTS novelization they say Anakin is the strongest of them all, which is not true as he is weaker than Yoda. SoTME is canon, but it contains exaggerations, especially the comic, though it's true to a certain extent.

Mace Windu of TPM is an unknown. We don't even know if he has mastered Vapaad or if he is still in the process of completing Juyo. In thirteen years, Mace Windu could have improved greatly, especially in his war experience during the CW. Mace Windu of TPM could have been as strong as Maul for all you know. Second, it's only a phrase, it's not 100% to be believed.

Finally, in a way it sounds messed up, but Luke being on Qui-Gon's level makes sense in a way. LoTF Luke, which is Luke's highest form, is immensely powerful. Luke cannot start off as strong as Whie Malreux and hope to become that powerful. A Jedi's strength grows exponentially, and Luke's starting power has to be at a high level for him to be as strong as seven Yoda's. Vader himself has remarked that Luke is strong for his level of training.

Blax X
Books are canon, but they are 100% credible sources as they tend to exaggerate people. Example, in ROTS novelization they say Anakin is the strongest of them all, which is not true as he is weaker than Yoda. SoTME is canon, but it contains exaggerations, especially the comic, though it's true to a certain extent.

That depends, Anakin IS the strongest of them all. As in, force wise he has the most potentiol of any Jedi, so yes he is the strongest of them all, but he does not know how to harness that power. If he were traiend to harness, he would be WTF destroying everything in his path.

Quinlan_Vos
True, but I believe the book was indicating ROTS Anakin.

Darth Sexiest

Mace Windu of TPM is an unknown. We don't even know if he has mastered Vapaad or if he is still in the process of completing Juyo. In thirteen years, Mace Windu could have improved greatly, especially in his war experience during the CW. Mace Windu of TPM could have been as strong as Maul for all you know. Second, it's only a phrase, it's not 100% to be believed.

Mace Windu of TPM is NOT an unknown.
It is known that according to the official novel, Mace Windu had skills that were just slightly above those of Qui-Gon Jinn.

Also, Mace had completed his mastery of Juyo back while he was still a knight. He was a swordsman prodigy.
Back before the blockade of Naboo, and while it was still happening, Vapaad wasn't even a twinkle in Mace's eye. It wasn't even thought up yet.
Mace created Vapaad after the events of TPM but before the events of AotC, when there was a rumour among the Jedi spy network that a Sith Lord had somehow infiltrated the Republic Senate.
Yoda diden't think this was true, but Mace who was catious of the Dark side decided to prepare for an eventual confrontation with the mysterious "Sith Lord", whom Mace knew would be a highly formidable opponant once the two faced off.
So, he set off to use the ancients precipts for Juyo, to create a more expanded and mentally rounded form.
He used the concepts of fury, which was the root of power utilised in Juyo, and then used the higher Jedi Control disciplines to harness them.
He then used the well of emotion within the mind as a template for the power, and found a way to harness it, until he could expand it to skirt the Dark side.

Thats a basic explaination, at any rate.

But anyway, Mace is a known in TPM.

He didn't know Vapaad, but had already completely mastered Juyo, in all its aspects. smokin'

Quinlan_Vos
Doesn't really matter. So has it been decided that Luke > Qui-Gon or not?

Darth Sexiest
Not.

Definantly not.

So not, It's not even funny...

Quinlan_Vos
All right, bring it on man. Your arguments haven't really discredited mine anyway.

Quinlan_Vos
Oh, my bad. I meant to say it has it been decided Qui-Gon and Luke are near par with each other since Qui-Gon wins only by experience?

Darth Sexiest
LOL, experience, amongst other things...

Darth Sexiest
Your argument is useless bud.

This forum is like, "Bruce Lee VS The Karate Kid"

Qui-Gon is a Jedi Master who is just in a whole 'nother league than Luke.

He WTF Pwns him. Every. Single. Time. stick out tongue

Quinlan_Vos
Yeah, only by experience can Qui-Gon beat Luke, otherwise they are literally almost equal with Qui-Gon being a bit better among certain things, like technique. However, if they fought, it would be a close battle no doubt.

And now I am going to do my homework, so I will debate with you tommorrow or later in the day.

Darth Sexiest
I can see Qui-Gon being stronger, and faster as well.

More balance...

More tactical prowess...

etc.

Darth Sexiest
Yeah, I hope your teacher gives you a gold star. stick out tongue

Then you can pass on to the second grade...

Won't that be fun?

Quinlan_Vos

Darth Sexiest
LOL, give it up kid. Luke loses. Why can't you stop being in denial and just accept it? Heh.

Qui-Gon Jinn beats his rear.

Can't you understand that simple logic?

Mabye your in Special Ed instead of the first grade... box

Quinlan_Vos
Lolz Sexist, you should give up. I have totally owned all ur arguments. Qui-Gon wins but barely. Admit it, u just got pwned and ur trying to use reverse psychology on me.

Quinlan_Vos
Umm, btw, I'm Indian and I bet I am several times smarter than you in rl. My sister graduated with 3.98 GPA and I am vying for 4.0. I take all advanced courses. Plus, I am taking Argumentation, which involves mastoring Rhetoric.

Darth Callous
I don't think Luke's omnipresent dumb luck would save him here.

QGJ would own.

Darth Callous
Umm, btw, I'm Indian

Red dot or feather?

Advent
Umm, btw, I'm Indian and I bet I am several times smarter than you in rl. My sister graduated with 3.98 GPA and I am vying for 4.0. I take all advanced courses. Plus, I am taking Argumentation, which involves mastoring Rhetoric.

If I may ask, what is "mastoring"?

Quinlan_Vos
Mastering, there happy little kitten?

Darth Sexiest
Advent is a cute 'lil kitten. lol. stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Sexiest
Btw Quinlan, I feel bad that your disgracing your people by talking like such a retard.

You may be smarter in some areas than me I'll wager. But one thing's for sure.

You definantly aren't smarter than me in this thread. fish

I mean, If you were, you'd already know that Qui-Gon would drop ESB Luke like a bag of potatos.

But you don't.

Checkmate. renske

Quinlan_Vos
Oh man, this is hilarious. Sexist, you got OWNED!!!!!!! Why do you think darthsith19 hasn't replied yet. I would expect he would since him and I ARE THE ONLY ONES DEBATING IN THIS THREAD. SExist, all the b*llshit you have given me is "QGJ would own. QGJ would own." There is no substance in your argument.

The fact is, I have defeated all your little pathetic arguments, and by trying to use psychology on me is a feeble attempt to protect your disgrace. If you were such a good debater, why don't you argue? Instead, you try to say "Oh Quinlan, you insult your people." I mean, wtf is that?

And how are you smarter than me in this thread? Guess what bhaiya, you aren't!!!! All the crap you said so far is Luke gets destroyed, nothing else period. You keep saying Qui-Gon is a Jedi Master, ergo he wins. WTF, look what happened to Coleman Trebor. In fact, you are little Coleman while I am big bad Jango shooting you down from Poggle's box.
You have given me no proof so far why Qui-GOn is better. IN fact, you haven't even made me change my opinion the slightlest.

Umm, how I am disgracing my people. In fact, the way you are talking like a racist b*tch because you can't admit defeat is a disgrace to your ethnicity!

Yep, it's a checkmate on you man!

Darth Sexiest
blow Did I hit a raw nerve?

You seem to be reading too much into my posts, kid.
Qui-Gon does simply own Luke. If you can't understand this, than I am smarter than you in this thread. dance

And lastly, I think your the racist, for trying to make your own people look so bad, for shame. nono

As a last note, When I checkmated you, that meant the game,
was over.

So, Boo-Yah! tongue

Quinlan_Vos
In recap:

Luke Skywalker ends up putting a helluva fight to Qui-Gon Jinn but ends up losing barely in the end. Qui-Gon wins due to experience.

Darth Sexiest
In recap:

Luke Skywalker ends up putting a helluva fight to Qui-Gon Jinn but ends up losing barely in the end. Qui-Gon wins due to experience.

If you say so...msn-wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.