Voldemort, Dumbledore, Sirius, Lupin, Harry, Ron, and Hermione Vs. Mrs. Figg.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arctic
I give mrs. figg huge odds on this one, 7/10 on a good day.

Barker
You make shit sense.

Arctic
Your just pissed cuz your HP boys get pwned, fool.

Barker
We don't drool over hundreds of editions of comic-books to find out who would beat each other in a make-belive setting.

Loof.

nehaa
obiously

The Phantom
We are having vs. threads now?! And stupid ones at that! Jesus Christ save us! (joke on the whole HP and religion thing for all you out there stick out tongue)

Arctic
Your just pissed cuz your a jackass.

H. S. 6
And I wonder why I don't visit the Harry Potter forums. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nehaa
Originally posted by nehaa
obiously

The Phantom
Originally posted by Arctic
Your just pissed cuz your a jackass. Your a sad, sad, sad little person. Here's a noose. Figure out what to do with it.Originally posted by H. S. 6
And I wonder why I don't visit the Harry Potter forums. roll eyes (sarcastic) H.S.6.! Your actually in the HP forum! What does this mean?

Arctic
Looks at the noose, eyes Phantom for a moment, and then something in his mind clicks. Wraps the noose around Phantoms neck and hangs him from the rafters, laughing.

Barker
Originally posted by Arctic
Looks at the noose, eyes Phantom for a moment, and then something in his mind clicks. Wraps the noose around Phantoms neck and hangs him from the rafters, laughing.
You forgot the "*"s, by the way.

Arctic
wow, what insight, thanks.

Barker
srug

Go back to the Comic Forums.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Barker
You forgot the "*"s, by the way. Yea. Just about to say the same thing.

And no. I'm already dead, you can't hang me!

dark_drained
Originally posted by The Phantom
Yea. Just about to say the same thing.

And no. I'm already dead, you can't hang me!

dead hello? ring any bells in that puny brain of yours? why do i even bother with you? Phantom keep being cool and never fall in a place he is in! big grin wow i actually smiled! yay me first in months!

Destiny_Desire
-no comment-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.