Wolvie's claws vs Master Chiefs shield

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
well? could wolverine pierce it after a few swipes?

ExtraMision5555
probably

after all, the BUTT of master cheifs gun does it. Im sure wolverines claws >>>>>>>>> the rear of a battle rifle

braz
exactly. thank you. theres this doof on this other website and 2 other guys that said it wouldnt. adamantiums indestructible....and hes been known to slash through solid steel with em, right?

ExtraMision5555
Yeah, infact thiers Melee guys IN halo that bust his shield all the time. Unless the books are VASTLY different which i completely doubt, i dont see why wolverine wouldent be able to wear down his shield.

Grimm22
No no expression

And since we're on the topic, Chief is faster, smarter, stronger, tougher, etc... than Wolverine

If they were to fight, it would be a massacre

braz
why wouldnt they..? hes been known to slash through solid steel with them. and if bullets can lower the shields then wolvies claws def can

Grimm22
Cheif's sheilds >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Adamantium no expression

braz
wtf..and u have evidence to prove that how..? or is that just ur own personal opinion. it says that adamantium IS indestructible on a molecular level and once its solid, it cannot be stopped. period. hes even injured the Hulk with his claws in which he has incredibely dense skin and a healing factor

Grimm22
Read the Halo books my freind wink

Cheif's sheilds withstand plasma gunfire from the Covenent.

Plasma Gunfire >>>>>>>>>>>> Adamantium no expression

braz
HALO's plasma weapons>>>>adamantium.?? u gotta be kidding me. What the f**k?

Grimm22
No I am not kidding you no expression

Read a book once in a while, it helps you learn big grin

braz

i am reading a book. but im not up to reading a HALO book.not that that matters..

but what have their plasma weapons burnt through thats even close to adamantium-worthy level?

Grimm22
Dude, are you saying

Wolverine's Claws > Plasma Sword?!?! What the f**k?

braz
Originally posted by Grimm22
Dude, are you saying

Wolverine's Claws > Plasma Sword?!?! What the f**k?

maybe. at least their plasma rifles for sure. plasma swords would be questionable though.

Innerhype
Well shield or no shield, pop Master Chief in the back of the head = "You just got assassinated foo!1! "

With the added teabag... cool

Hoosier Daddy
plasma cockadoodle doo aint getting thru adamantium. human torch went nova on ultron and it had no effect on his adamantium exterior. nor did it have an effect on cap's sheild.

ExtraMision5555
i think with time his claws would break the shield, bullets, with time break through his shield (although the calibur in this scenario is much higher than current day average calibur bullets)

i would think Adamentium is pertty formitable in the halo universe

but once again, i havent read the books and i am assumeing they stick pertty closely to the game's rendition of how their technology operates

Tassadar
How many swipes? An 8 year old punching the shield could drain it, as long as he had a couple of years without sleep or food to punch an energy shield. For Wolverine to bring them down, it would take a minimum of 20 swipes; the things that are normally bashing on his shield are much much stronger than Wolverine, sometimes stronger than MC himself.
Wolverine wouldnt be getting in 20 swipes or stabs before MC grabs his wrists and knees him in the balls.

Metalmanx
No no expression

And since we're on the topic, Chief is faster, smarter, stronger, tougher, etc... than Wolverine

If they were to fight, it would be a massacre

Cheif's sheilds >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Adamantium no expression

Grimm, you and I are in COMPLETE agreement here.

Broly92

Are you f'ing high? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Broly92
Are you f'ing high? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

He's actually 100% correct.

H. S. 6
I doubt Wolvie's getting past the energy shields in MC's armor, especially with his low strength level.

Broly92
Originally posted by Metalmanx
He's actually 100% correct.
No he isn't well lesser andiantium, yes
but primary no chance just that Wolverine is not that strong

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Broly92
No he isn't well lesser andiantium, yes
but primary no chance just that Wolverine is not that strong

No, he's definitely right.

Doesn't matter what grade of adamantium, he's not getting through MC's shields.

Broly92
Originally posted by Metalmanx
No, he's definitely right.

Doesn't matter what grade of adamantium, he's not getting through MC's shields.
Yes because he is not STRONG enough not because of it's durability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.