Girl of 10 stabs her mother over....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
...the fact that her cocoa had a skin on it.

JESUS CHRIST !

Are kids this idiotic these days that they believe that a life can be tossed away (Yes the mother died) over something this bloody stupid.

People make me sick....

LethalFemme
Originally posted by grey fox

JESUS CHRIST !

Are kids this idiotic these days that they believe that a life can be tossed away (Yes the mother died) over something this bloody stupid.

People make me sick....

God I can't believe people do this crap. When did people just stop caring or at the very least registering the consequences of their actions?

While I do feel bad for the mother you can't blame all children.erm

BoogerEater

JESUS CHRIST !

People make me sick....

You mentioned Jesus Christ. Can a mod move this to the religion forum?

Thanks

Soleran
Originally posted by BoogerEater
You mentioned Jesus Christ. Can a mod move this to the religion forum?

Thanks

Funny

Death penalty for the daughter eek!

BlackSunshine

JESUS CHRIST !

People make me sick....

I kinda find this hard to beleive. Could a 10 year old child really be capable of this? Would you happen to have a news link or something?

Ya Krunk'd Floo

JESUS CHRIST !

People make me sick....

I remember you doing a thread like this before. You still don't seem to realise that it's the individual child who has the problem, not 'children' as a collective.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
I remember you doing a thread like this before. You still don't seem to realise that it's the individual child who has the problem, not 'children' as a collective.

Stop being stupid. It proves that all children are evil.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Bardock42
Stop being stupid. It proves that all children are evil.

You're right. We should kill all the children before they all start killing their mothers. It's bound to happen...

Soleran
You're right. We should kill all the children before they all start killing their mothers. It's bound to happen...

Yes, lets.

Bardock42

Dude...do we even need a reason?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Dude...do we even need a reason?

True, true, true...What method do you suggest we use to exterminate these mother-stabbing vermin?

BlackSunshine
you're insane

Council#13
Wow that girl is insane. Did the mother die? If she didn't that girl is out of the house

Bardock42
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
you're insane

It's necessary.

True, true, true...What method do you suggest we use to exterminate these mother-stabbing vermin?

Well..I was thinking about this giant mixer kinda thing...you know..like in that Simpsons episode. Man that was funny. Simpsons is a great show, well anyways, where were we? Ah yes, exterminating children. Hmm, I guess you could also just club them to death...like baby seals....or something.

smoker4
It's necessary.

Well..I was thinking about this giant mixer kinda thing...you know..like in that Simpsons episode. Man that was funny. Simpsons is a great show, well anyways, where were we? Ah yes, exterminating children. Hmm, I guess you could also just club them to death...like baby seals....or something.

Stop shooting your lol rockets at me

Ya Krunk'd Floo

So, we put a slide on it, and tell the children that it's all fun and games...They slide down into the bowl, we switch on the blender, then...BLAM! We slice and dice those little shits back to where they belong: Pulped hell. Sweet, it's a great idea.

Bardock42
So, we put a slide on it, and tell the children that it's all fun and games...They slide down into the bowl, we switch on the blender, then...BLAM! We slice and dice those little shits back to where they belong: Pulped hell. Sweet, it's a great idea.

Not quite...I thought we tell them exactly what is going to hapen to them and then play some sadistic mind games with them before we push them in.

The Pict

JESUS CHRIST !

People make me sick....

Jeez! wacko That's crazy.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Not quite...I thought we tell them exactly what is going to hapen to them and then play some sadistic mind games with them before we push them in.

Interesting, but how about at the start of the slide we have a big sign that reads "Oh, this is going to be lovely! You're going to have a really great time!"...Then, just before they fall into the blending bowl, we have another sign painted in blood that reads "Only joking, you're about to be shredded into a pulp because all you little shits like stabbing your mothers. Have fun being dead, bye-bye!".

What do you think about that?

Bardock42
Interesting, but how about at the start of the slide we have a big sign that reads "Oh, this is going to be lovely! You're going to have a really great time!"...Then, just before they fall into the blending bowl, we have another sign painted in blood that reads "Only joking, you're about to be shredded into a pulp because all you little shits like stabbing your mothers. Have fun being dead, bye-bye!".

What do you think about that?

That is soo genius we should use it on all people..not just stupid children.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
That is soo genius we should use it on all people..not just stupid children.

OK, but we probably won't put all the hot girls in the blender will we? Will we?

Bardock42
OK, but we probably won't put all the hot girls in the blender will we? Will we?

Not before we ... interrogated them excessively at least.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Yeah! Those b*tches know something...

Bardock42
Yeah! Those b*tches know something...

A lot I am sure. Again and again....and again.....and then some more.

Shelbert Lemon
I kinda find this hard to beleive. Could a 10 year old child really be capable of this? Would you happen to have a news link or something? I dont think its totally unbelievable but I do think their is more to the story then just a tantrum. A link to the story would be helpful, agreed.

Yeah! Those b*tches know something... Originally posted by Bardock42
A lot I am sure. Again and again....and again.....and then some more. Thanks for the quotes guys... added you to my thread... post that make me laugh

lord xyz
Originally posted by Soleran
Yes, lets. What the **** is wrong with adults these days?

BoogerEater

Soleran
Originally posted by lord xyz
What the **** is wrong with adults these days?

Or more to the point what is wrong with kids these days.

*points finger at you*

BlackSunshine
the problem with kids is that their parents dont or wont spank them..they just put them in "time-out" like its supposed to work. Its not the kids fault...its the parents.

KidRock
Give her the death penalty.

Afro Cheese
the problem with kids is that their parents dont or wont spank them..they just put them in "time-out" like its supposed to work. Its not the kids fault...its the parents. Yep, that's the answer alright. Spank your kids, that'll stop them from shanking you.

smoker4
Originally posted by KidRock
Give me the death penalty.

smile

grey fox
I kinda find this hard to beleive. Could a 10 year old child really be capable of this? Would you happen to have a news link or something?

Here ya go.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006430118,00.html

How is a girl hanging herself over a television show have anything to do with a little girl stabbing her mother ?

Originally posted by Council#13
Did the mother die?

No she didn't , yes i know my original post says otherwise but it seems the on-line story seems to have more info then the papers version.

BlackSunshine
Here ya go.

wow. shock

PVS
KILL THE CHILDREN!!!

oh, you already covered that? damn *leaves*

Shelbert Lemon
Here ya go.

How is a girl hanging herself over a television show have anything to do with a little girl stabbing her mother ?

No she didn't , yes i know my original post says otherwise but it seems the on-line story seems to have more info then the papers version. poor girl, I hope she gets the help she needs assuming her adopted mom gets the help that will provide it for her.

Fishy
That's pretty sick....

So do they have the Death penalty there? And what kind of hope does that girl have? The mother probably doesn't want her, and what kind of foster parents would welcome a mother stabbing girl in their lives...

She's screwed...

Shelbert Lemon
someone with a lot of patience and lots of love to give ... the girl is obviouslly troubled and needs to be tended to. there are people who care enough to not through her to the curb because she is disturbed.

Fishy
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
someone with a lot of patience and lots of love to give ... the girl is obviouslly troubled and needs to be tended to. there are people who care enough to not through her to the curb because she is disturbed.

and the chance of her finding somebody like that when thousands of other children who haven't almost killed there parents want and need the exact same thing??

debbiejo
Maybe the mother was Sybil. messed

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Fishy
and the chance of her finding somebody like that when thousands of other children who haven't almost killed there parents want and need the exact same thing?? Im not to familiar with the total adoption process so Im not trying to speak as an expert. I certainly dont know the statistics either... Im just saying... ok... its not like these children are in a grocery store where they can be picked off the shelf.... she like others are placed with parents who are tested and screened. Once she has been adopted... its not like she is returned so easily like a pack of socks in a Wal-Mart store. THe resources are there to tend to the issues that occur... 'shrugs'... just not something we can easily judge sitting on the outside looking in... we dont know the history and cant call this girl evil.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
How is a girl hanging herself over a television show have anything to do with a little girl stabbing her mother?

Hahaha...That's funny; even when I tell you exactly where you're going wrong, you still don't understand it!

Someone should invent a name for a people like you...

Imperial_Samura

Shouldn't she have stabbed herself or something? I mean it would be her fault the cocoa had a skin - thats what happens when you don't drink it quick enough.

Might have been a mental problem - anger control issues or similar that leads to uncontrollable, violent outbursts. Otherwise she is just very messed up.

Leo.M

JESUS CHRIST !

People make me sick....

I would have that child executed.

Lumanix
Its not the kids fault...its the parents. ROFL! Right.

MightyEInherjar
I should probably just kill myself now, because I'm my mother's child, and I don't want to stab her 10 times next time she gets off her ass to give me some cocoa.

Maple Sugar

JESUS CHRIST !

People make me sick....

..no expression i have had skin on my hot chocolate 1000000000 times..what the hell is wrong with that..the girl honestly didn't hear of..taking it out perhaps?

that girls needs help..and maybe some jail time

lol

we got to stop showing kids south park no expression

MadMel
lmao...this thread is serious and hilarious at the same time big grin..

botankus

I hate kids and plan to blast a few with my super soaker the next time I hear one speak, but Floo's right.

And similar to his quote in the "Canada" thread, I'm sure he means "few," not all.wink

PVS
my heart goes out to the mother.....naaaaa **** that. maybe next time she'll learn not to screw up something as simple as a cup of hot cocoa. frikin idiot.

debbiejo
Obviously the kid was disturbed.........Some people like the skin.....

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by debbiejo
Obviously the kid was disturbed........

... she needs therapy or med help or something...

debbiejo
Maybe she forgot to take her pill that day.. messed

JaehSkywalker
or.. she hadn't even been to a counselor or something even once.

tabby999
And to think that in another few years that kid'll be going to resteraunts! Gonna be a swathe of dead waiters soon.

JaehSkywalker
i know thi sis not good, but i find that funny.. laughing out loud

tabby999
"I'll leave a good tip, just please god DONT f*ck up her lunch, there's only so many bodys i can fit in the walls"

debbiejo
What's her name..........I'll make sure to stay away from her.........I'll give her a flower..........*and then run away*

flowers

T.M

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Lumanix
ROFL! Right.

whats so funny about that?

PVS
its the video games

botankus
I personally blame Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots

debbiejo
laughing out loud

You are one of the special ones........... happy

Madman_V3N0M
I agree. That sounds totally like South Park.
*seriously noe*
Who knows, I've met 10 year olds that didn't even understand death, but I personally think that if she was doing that for years she probably had a lot of isues. Where is that "Tranquility" thread?

§P0oONY

JESUS CHRIST !

People make me sick....
1. What kind of mother gives a 10 year old the capability of getting hold of a knife or any other stabbing weapon.
2. The kid be pretty screwed up if it was to do something like that.
3. The kid is probably screwed up due to lousy parenting.
4. The mother is the child's parent.
5. It's the mother's fault.

Devalion

JESUS CHRIST !

People make me sick....

Just what is it in Humans that makes them act so stupidly? Its unbelievable....and these days lots more kids are doing things like this. Its sickening.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Devalion
Just what is it in Humans that makes them act so stupidly? Its unbelievable....and these days lots more kids are doing things like this. Its sickening.

You can't blame the children though... It's the people who are totally incompetent and pathetic excuses for parents that are the problem.

PVS
Originally posted by botankus
I personally blame Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots

that too

i would also look into possible backward messages and hemisync tones in her brittany spears albums.

did i say possible?
i mean probable likely definite

Bardock42

PVS
KILL GRANDMA!!!!!

debbiejo
KILL GRANDMA!!!!!

!!!!!AMDNARG LLIK

Sounds like a secret.. shifty

FeceMan
This kid is awesome. Man, you know she's SO into kink.

Imperial_Samura

justjakk

Lyna303

JESUS CHRIST !

People make me sick....
omg...idiot...see who she tries to stab when shes living on the street....blehhh...

KidRock
All George Bush's fault, IMO.

After all George Bush does hate black peop...mothers.

((The_Anomaly))
After reading the article its pretty clear that this child has some serious psychological problems. And should be kept somewhere else, like a school for people with serious physiological trauma. At any rate being taken care of at a home, like a normal child is not the best thing for this kid, she is obviously deranged, and if she's allowed to stay outside of a place where they can help her and get older without any counseling or anything she will more then likely commit a far worse crime when she is older and more able.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Wait, isn't that kind of easy? I mean most kitchens are full of them. Are parents meant to put locks on the cutlery drawer? And don't most kids cut their own food by that age (with one of those blunt knives at least?)
That's irrelevant, a child of that age shouldn't be within reach of them, especially not sharp one's and I can hardly see a child stabbing someone to death with a blunt one.

If the child had a temper thing or a mental problem that's even more reason to keep a knife out of it's reach.

Hence the word probably.... bub.

You better ****ing believe it.

Devalion

Bardock42

LethalFemme
Bullshit, 10 year olds can usually be trusted with knifes...except if they are Michael Myers as this girl seems to be.

You don't know much of the facts at all, but you are very fast in blaming the parent instead of the person that actually stabbed someone. You dont suddenly become conscious when you turn 16 you are aware and to blame for your actions at such an age as well...actually I am pretty sure I knew what I did in Kindergarten when I did stuff. So, all in all, and lets be fait, it's the faul of the child stabbing the mother. Yeah, basically.

I agree. She could have done the same thing with a fork in the eye. It's her fault plain and simple.

PVS
Bullshit, 10 year olds can usually be trusted with knifes..

i was going to comment on that. more along the response of 'what kind of mother would forbid her 10 year old from access to a kitchen knife'.

Madman_V3N0M
She's 11 now right? Well let's send her to that Tranquility place, and we hit 2 birds with one nuclear bomb: By the time she gets out everyone in the place will be stabed to death and she will probably learn to apreciate her parents after what she went through there.
If that doesn't work the blender thing is good too.

PVS
im not sure which i find more disturbing:

-the fact that this girl stabbed her mother

or

-the sincere posts calling for acts of violence against a child

well, i would have to say the latter since the girl in question is in custody and recieving help.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
im not sure which i find more disturbing:

-the fact that this girl stabbed her mother

or

-the sincere posts calling for acts of violence against a child

well, i would have to say the latter since the girl in question is in custody and recieving help.

There were people sincere about that? Oh I mean..yeah...kill that kid.

PVS
There were people sincere about that? Oh I mean..yeah...kill that kid.

yeah, we kid around, but some of these people are serious.
i cant imagine the complete lack of restraint for one to be so quick to find joy in imagining the suffering/death of a child, regardless of their crime.

botankus
Put the kid in the freezer until she's 18. When she emerges as a huge ice block, tap her a few times with a hammer and nail.

PVS
liquid nitrogen would be more effective

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
liquid nitrogen would be more effective

But less pain for the kid that slowly freezes.

PVS
yes, we must prolong her suffering. perhaps slow disembowling while freezing?

botankus
Let's be realistic here. Instead of the death penalty or B.S. psychiatric help which doesn't work, have her jog around the globe while being chased by a Rattlesnake. And I'm talking Polar Ice Caps and Deserts, too. She can obviously run faster than the snake, but it will keep her moving. By the time she gets back to wherever it is she lives, she will think twice before doing something stupid like that again.

It's really the only logical solution, when you think about it.

Bardock42
Let's be realistic here. Instead of the death penalty or B.S. psychiatric help which doesn't work, have her jog around the globe while being chased by a Rattlesnake. And I'm talking Polar Ice Caps and Deserts, too. She can obviously run faster than the snake, but it will keep her moving. By the time she gets back to wherever it is she lives, she will think twice before doing something stupid like that again.

It's really the only logical solution, when you think about it.

I am currently thinking about the rattlesnakes chances at the Polar Ice Caps.

botankus
Yeah, didn't think that Polar Ice Caps part of it through. Perhaps they can be on a shrimp boat together during that leg of the tour?

PVS
hmmmm.....is it possible to knit a sweater for the snake? the challenge would be to keep it from slithering out of it.

botankus
You would get a wool papoose, I'm pretty sure. But the rattle cannot be deafened, for it will warn the slasher that it is near.

PVS
easy: duck tape

Bardock42
Yeah, didn't think that Polar Ice Caps part of it through. Perhaps they can be on a shrimp boat together during that leg of the tour?

Oh yeah, I get it...first you get the Rattle Snake through...then you get the girl and take the rattle snake back and there you take the goat to the girl and then some more stuff. But how does Bush fit into that?

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
easy: duck tape
Haha, I get it, cause Snakes eat ducks...

botankus
Oh yeah, I get it...first you get the Rattle Snake through...then you get the girl and take the rattle snake back and there you take the goat to the girl and then some more stuff. But how does Bush fit into that?

Bush is commandeering the water vessel. One slip up, however, and everyone gets bitten / stabbed / herded.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by PVS
i was going to comment on that. more along the response of 'what kind of mother would forbid her 10 year old from access to a kitchen knife'.
A mother who has a child that would stab someone over cocoa skin. ermm

PVS

§P0oONY
All I'm saying is that someone the age of 10 can't really be held responsible for their actions and therefor their parent/guardian is to blame... The law says that and I have to say I agree.

PVS
the law says they are responsible for the actions of their child. correct.
what the law does not say nor imply is that the child's problem is the fault of the parent(s).
not sure if you were implying that, but just to make it clear

§P0oONY
Well, some laws do... If a child is playing truant then it is the parents that are blamed and punished... Well at least it is in the UK.

Either way I just don't agree with everyone in the tread saying how stupid the kid is.. She's only 10 for Christ sake... The person did not deserve to die but the parenting is questionable is the child commits such an act.

PVS

§P0oONY
Originally posted by PVS
and rightfully so imho. however what i mean is that no law even suggests that psychological problems are the fault of the parent. lets say you have a kid and they hear voices which tell them to kill somebody. by a generalised "blame the parents" logic, the parents would be blamed for the child's schizophrenia, as well as acts of crime committed.
But as I also said earlier the mother shouldn't have let the child near a knife that is sharp enough to cause harm if the she was aware the child had psychological problems.

PVS

§P0oONY
Originally posted by PVS
what if those problems had never escalated to that point before?
i would assume they never did, given an almost universal instinct of self preservation.
In that case I guess no one is really to blame.

botankus
In reality you can use anything as a weapon. You could unscrew a bicycle pedal and whack someone over the head with it.

Bardock42

PVS
In reality you can use anything as a weapon. You could unscrew a bicycle pedal and whack someone over the head with it.

*takes notes*

smoker4

Reminds me of one of my old teachers who used to bang on about the virtues of keys as weapons.

(Come to think of it he was a 5 foot rat with a walking stick who always seemed to be buying a lot of pizza)

ladygrim

JESUS CHRIST !

People make me sick.... sad OH MY GOD...

§P0oONY
Except maybe the person that stabbed another one...

Or you.... disgust

Bardock42

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by PVS
*takes notes*

You can also make a silencer out of PVC piping, steel wool and a tennis ball.

PM me if you want me to tell you how to do it.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Quiero Mota

PM me if you want me to tell you how to do it. Aww, I wish I had a gun so I could do that sad

Quiero Mota
Aww, I wish I had a gun so I could do that sad

Yeah, too bad your country is gun-phobic.

Bardock42
Yeah, too bad your country is gun-phobic.

Well, that's not quite true, I guess I could actually get a gun if I wanted to...but I have to admit that the wish to make a silencer with a tennis ball is not as high as the wish to..well....not make a silencer with a tennis ball.

PVS

well, im assuming you stick a tennis ball and steel wool in a pvc pipe.
yeah, call me mcguyver

smoker4

I remember reading about Mossad doing something similar

Well, that's not quite true, I guess I could actually get a gun if I wanted to...but I have to admit that the wish to make a silencer with a tennis ball is not as high as the wish to..well....not make a silencer with a tennis ball.

I was gonna say, i remember the police having handguns last time i was in Germany, also the availability of flick knifes was a bit wierd.

Originally posted by PVS
well, im assuming you stick a tennis ball and steel wool in a pvc pipe.
yeah, call me mcguyver

Lol i was watching the simpsons ep with richard dean anderson in it before

Bardock42
Originally posted by smoker4
I was gonna say, i remember the police having handguns last time i was in Germany, also the availability of flick knifes was a bit wierd.

Of course the police has handguns...they are the police.

smoker4
Of course the police has handguns...they are the police.

Our police dont have handguns and they are also 'the police'

Madman_V3N0M
It's all the fathers' fault!....or Britney Spears.

redcaped
Girls never had a good relationship with their mother...specially during adolescence.

PVS
how irrelevant, thanks a bunch

redcaped
I can say more but I don't want a ban. Like someday someone told me "you won't be seeing the light of the next year" and compared me with Chewbacca (star wars) stupid that was...honestly.

PVS
WTF ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT

redcaped
Certain subjects like this one when we are limited in ways of expression. Just look closer to your reaction, then you'll see it.

PVS
limited in ways of expression? by a topic? by relevance? by making the slightest degree of sense? you find this limiting? i find that revealing

redcaped
It is good to post...let others know your thoughts abroad.

PVS
thats really interesting. why dont you go pointlessly bump another 30 threads and tell us all about it

grey fox
Now now children ....

Madman_V3N0M
I think redcaped's point is how you get all worked up for nothing(his silly posts) just like the girl got mad for skin on the milk. roll eyes (sarcastic) Am I right?

PVS
unfortunately he's not within stabbing distance. so: experiment failed

Madman_V3N0M
They should invent the remote stabing mechanism... wait, doesn't that exist allready?

Kayne Archeron
they should dump milk skin on her, then stab her over and over

Madman_V3N0M
I was talking about helping PVS

Mr. Sandman
Mothers should beat their children from time to time to prevent this.

Madman_V3N0M
Yeah! I know what you mean. My mother never beat me or my sister, and look how we became, she's marryed and has a kid when they said she'll never have kids, conquered several problems with her kidneys and went through several operations and years of therapy, and is also an acomplished architect... while I'm wasting my life away with unhealthy habits like peanut butter.

PVS
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
Mothers should beat their children from time to time to prevent this.

idiotic post of the day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.