Data CD Burner !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_LS
Does anyone know a reliable Data CD Burner that I can download that will prompt me whenever one CD is full, to put in another cd, and so on? I need one because I've got around 1.78 GB of data/music/pictures to put onto CD's before I swipe my computer clean.

§P0oONY
I use Roxio... It does everything that you want. I think you can download it but I'm not sure for how much. I got mine with the computer.

Kelly_LS
Hmm..I'm trying out Argentum right now but I will try Roxio next if this one fails, thanks.

Lana
For data CDs I don't even use a burning program...I just open the folder for the CD drive, drag and drop the files on there, and then click "burn to CD".

That only works for CDs though, not for DVDs.

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Lana
For data CDs I don't even use a burning program...I just open the folder for the CD drive, drag and drop the files on there, and then click "burn to CD".

That only works for CDs though, not for DVDs.
Sweet, good idea too! I'll try it because every backup and/or burning program that I've tried sucks and doesn't work properly.

Bloigen
http://www.nero.com/eng/Downloads.html

Kelly_LS
Might as well give it a go, thanks. Every other method has failed because my computer is THAT lame.

edit: Wait, which one of these damn things am I supposed to click? embarrasment

Bloigen
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
Might as well give it a go, thanks. Every other method has failed because my computer is THAT lame.

edit: Wait, which one of these damn things am I supposed to click? embarrasment

No idea.

My Nero is just a CD burner.

What's going on? cry

TOH
I think the problem lies in the chair/keyboard interface.. ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.