Superboy Prime vs Red Son Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
Sorry..isit Red Son or Red Sun
who wins

Superboy Prime
Not even a match.

I beat the Nazi Captain America style while crying.

Validus
I think these two are tied for the most overrated S shield wearing character out there. Prime kills him though.

grey fox
Originally posted by Validus
I think these two are tied for the most overrated S shield wearing character out there. Prime kills him though.

How is Red Son over-rated ?

Validus
Originally posted by grey fox
How is Red Son over-rated ?
Since he owned alternate universe Green Lantern's and Amazon's everyone assumes he can do the same to the mainstream versions?

grey fox
Originally posted by Validus
Since he owned alternate universe Green Lantern's and Amazon's everyone assumes he can do the same to the mainstream versions?

So wait , your taking Red-son as the most overrated (Tying with Superboy prime) yet you ignore Superman Prime. Who people regularly state can kill spectre even though we have barely any info on him.

juggernaut66666
So wait , your taking Red-son as the most overrated (Tying with Superboy prime) yet you ignore Superman Prime. Who people regularly state can kill spectre even though we have barely any info on him.
superman prime can kill spectre?? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Validus
I've never seen the Superman Prime threads. There was one not too long ago where one person said he could beat Ion but then he changed his opinion pretty quickly.

grey fox
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
superman prime can kill spectre?? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Of course not , but fans who know very little believe so.

thanospimphand
prime wipes the floor with him

Tassadar
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Not even a match.

I beat the Nazi Captain America style while crying.

He was a Communist, not a Facist.

SBP win.

jasofisc
red sun was awsome he takes this but only because of his experince.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.