the fight of your dreams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolvertooth
so people... who would you like to see fighting who? which fight you think should happen ? i personally think that marvel universe is crying for a fight between sabretooth and beast

Broly92
Originally posted by wolvertooth
so people... who would you like to see fighting who? which fight you think should happen ? i personally think that marvel universe is crying for a fight between sabretooth and beast
Yeah! That would be epic a fight between 2 roughly streetlevel fighters roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scoobless
I'd like to see Beta Ray Bill get involved in the Annihilation story.... and crack Annihilus' head open

juggernaut66666
Parallax vs Ion although it is not possible sad

Broly92
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Parallax vs Ion although it is not possible sad
They both suck.......

NOT! big grin

Mine would be Hulk killing Iron Man when he comes back

NiņoAraņa
the big G going skizto and smacking himself around

who would win!? shifty

the readers, thats wholaughing

The Pict
Kitty Pryde and Buffy the Vampire Slayer (no powers for Kitty)

*sigh* A fanboy dream.

Sparton
I would like to see a all out fight between Black Adam and Wonder Woman. That would be very cool.

wolvertooth
damn.... i know we all want to see a good wolverine vs spider-man fight , without anyone else just both of them

badabing
Originally posted by Broly92
Mine would be Hulk killing Iron Man when he comes back
Sounds good to me.

Sparton
Spiderman Vs Wolverine would be great. But not current because you know hes amped up on those special drugs.

DigiMark007
Longshot vs. Squirrel Girl

Seriously. no expression

Sparton
laughing

Nah the god version of Worlverine Vs Aunt May as herald of Galactus.

Broly92
Originally posted by Sparton
laughing

Nah the god version of Worlverine Vs Aunt May as herald of Galactus.
Thats not funny no expression

Sparton
Dragonball Z is crap. no expression

And Superman OWNS Goku or whatever hes called. smart

Broly92
Dragonball Z is crap. no expression

And Superman OWNS Goku or whatever hes called. smart
Good one you newbie roll eyes (sarcastic)

inamilist
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Longshot vs. Squirrel Girl

Seriously. no expression

i was going to say something very similar

smilesmilesmile

Sparton
laughing What does me being new have to do with anything. I dont have to be a verteran of this site. to be smarter or funnier or being a better debater than you now do I.

Broly92
laughing What does me being new have to do with anything. I dont have to be a verteran of this site. to be smarter or funnier or being a better debater than you now do I.
No but so far you seemed so much smarter and a much better debater! roll eyes (sarcastic)

wolvertooth
Spiderman Vs Wolverine would be great. But not current because you know hes amped up on those special drugs.

what drugs? thats only fans speculation , its stated that in the next issues it will be all clear but no one knows whats going on

Sparton
No but so far you seemed so much smarter and a much better debater! roll eyes (sarcastic) Lets compare comebacks shall we.

I hope I can quote right. embarrasment

You gay or something?

LOL You my friend have great come backs. I'm gay because I have never saw a sad little group on the Internet. Wow eek!

You learn something new everyday.

And if I can report on this site then consider yourself reported.

EDIT: Found it.

sad I sound like an idiot compared to your superior intellect.

badabing
Lets compare comebacks shall we.

I smell a sock. whistle

Broly92
Lets compare comebacks shall we.

Did I say I was smarter to tell you the truth I hate my inults and comebacks but don't get so angry about it and don't underestimate me and I'm sorry if I got you so mad wink

Sparton
what drugs? thats only fans speculation , its stated that in the next issues it will be all clear but no one knows whats going on Well then he has got a MAJOR upgrade because when he was in the
X-men in thr 1980s I believe, he was grabbed by a fire hand created by Piro. And was held there for a minute about. Then he was on the floor next telling Night-crawler how painful it was. And even said if it wasn't for Storm and his suit he would be done for.

But now he gets blasted till there's a molecule left and still heals completely. Now he has to be drugged up on something. If he isn't then the writers of Marvel are shit and should step aside for D.C.

If you want I can get an issue number for the fire hand scene. smile

wolvertooth
Well then he has got a MAJOR upgrade because when he was in the
X-men in thr 1980s I believe, he was grabbed by a fire hand created by Piro. And was held there for a minute about. Then he was on the floor next telling Night-crawler how painful it was. And even said if it wasn't for Storm and his suit he would be done for.

But now he gets blasted till there's a molecule left and still heals completely. Now he has to be drugged up on something. If he isn't then the writers of Marvel are shit and should step aside for D.C.

If you want I can get an issue number for the fire hand scene. smile

i never saw that thing.... but over that scene there are much much more issues where wolverine is burned as hell to his flesh and he heals so please that was total PIS

Sparton
Did I say I was smarter to tell you the truth I hate my inults and comebacks but don't get so angry about it and don't underestimate me and I'm sorry if I got you so mad wink LOL Well you haven't given me a reason to think any better of you so I don't think I'm underestimating your intelligence.

I also don't like the fact I say LOL to much. sad

And I'm no angry at all I found this argument very entertaining
and helped pass the time while I wait for bacon sandwiches.

Sparton
i never saw that thing.... but over that scene there are much much more issues where wolverine is burned as hell to his flesh and he heals so please that was total PIS laughing Actually I think not seeing as it was in his early career. So it is his actual ability. He just now has been given an EXTREME upgrade.

Broly92
LOL Well you haven't given me a reason to think any better of you so I don't think I'm underestimating your intelligence.

And I'm no angry at all I found this argument very entertaining
and helped pass the time while I wait for bacon sandwiches.
What the f**k?

wolvertooth
can you show scans or give the issue number?

Sparton
What the f**k? laughing Your comebacks crack me up !!!

Wolvertooth I will get an issue number now. smile

Broly92
laughing Your comebacks crack me up !!!

Wolvertooth I will get an issue number now. smile
That wasn't a comeback your statement contradicted itself

Where did you go "oh great newb" eek!

Sparton
Uncanny X-men 142. Page number is 12. It only lasted a few seconds. He was grabbed in the one panel then Storm flew up in another then the final one he is freed. Then on page 13 he is telling Nightcrawler how much pain he is in. And how in a few more seconds he would have been a goner.

It went like this when he was relaeased.

Nightcrawler: Wolverine mein verruct freund are you all right ?

Wolverine: I'll...live elf. The fireproof molecules of my costume sheilded me from most of the flames. An my fast healing ability's already dealig with my burns.

Wolverine: I owe Storm pal. A few more seconds and....I would have been a goner.

Wolverine: Oh man Crawler this....hurts.

Nightcrawler: For you to admit that. you must be in agony.

Before that Storm said: Only seconds to act. Even Wolverines
fast-healing abilty can't cope with the damage that flame hand will do.

Sparton
That wasn't a comeback your statement contradicted itself

Where did you go "oh great newb" eek! How did I ?

And calling me a noob isn't increasing your credibility you know.

Broly92
How did I ?

And calling me a noob isn't increasing your credibility you know.
I don't need to increase my credibility, you do!
and you say "you have no reason to think otherwise" but insult me? by saying my comebacks enterntain you?

But this is off topic oh well!

badabing

And I'm no angry at all
blink What the f**k? wacko eer

wolvertooth
well it is well known that in the early wolverine career his healing factor wasnt as efective as now .... but then again i guess that if you burn him without a stop he can be burned ,anyway i already search it on the emule

Sparton
I don' t have credibility I only just joined I haven't spoke to anyone so that is pretty stupid.

You also insulted me by calling me gay.

Oh and a more entertaining one would have been 'gay much'. That really makes me laugh. laughing

Sparton
well it is well known that in the early wolverine career his healing factor wasn't as effective as now .... but then again i guess that if you burn him without a stop he can be burned ,anyway i already search it on the emule Then he obviously got an upgrade then. Because that wasnt early for him he had been around for a hundred years or something. So he obviously got an upgrade without no explanation or he is taking those drugs.

Broly92
I don' t have credibility I only just joined I haven't spoke to anyone so that is pretty stupid.

You also insulted me by calling me gay.

Oh and a more entertaining one would have been 'gay much'. That really makes me laugh. laughing
I just ask because you were following me, it kind of creeped me out! blink

Sparton
No, I looked in all the new threads.

Oh and do you know why my quote messsed up ?

Nevermind Broly I got it.

wolvertooth
Then he obviously got an upgrade then. Because that wasnt early for him he had been around for a hundred years or something. So he obviously got an upgrade without no explanation or he is taking those drugs.

well with the time marvel upgrade many characters, i mean luke cage got an upgrade ... sabretooth at the beginning was just a killer with gloves and now look at him... juggernaut was beaten by beast without his helmet ... you see with the time they made the characters more powerful, wolverine always was tough but at the 70s or 80s his healing factor wasnt that strong as in the early 90s and current days

roughrider
Classic Thor versus Superman - no other characters, no PIS or CIS, no crossover politics; just an annual-sized issue for the two of them.

Probably won't ever happen. sad

bigbran
Thanos vs Wolverine. No pis, no cis.
It would be the best comic ever.....A whole 1 panel! no expression shifty

Inhuman
Thor superman going all out would be great. No "dials go up to 11" BS.
Most Crossover fights would be good as well if written right.

and anything with runner. He has too few showings sad

Darth Vicious
At this moment it would be Captain America 1 on 1 with Iron Man, Its been building up for a few months now.

The Fake Macoy
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
At this moment it would be Captain America 1 on 1 with Iron Man, Its been building up for a few months now.

It happened in CW 3 already. I don't know why anyone would want to see another round.

Psyquis52
I want the Thing to put the hurt on someone or some people just to get his rep back.

People are treating him like a pushover now.

badabing
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I want the Thing to put the hurt on someone or some people just to get his rep back.

People are treating him like a pushover now.
Whole heartedly COSIGNED!

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
It happened in CW 3 already. I don't know why anyone would want to see another round.

Too many people involved. I wanna see just the 2 of them.

wolvertooth
also i would like to see beast win a fight.. any fight, i dont disrespect beast i really want to see him win any fight at all, even against a cheese .. any fight please no

willRules
This thread already exists, cos I created it smile

also i would like to see beast win a fight.. any fight, i dont disrespect beast i really want to see him win any fight at all, even against a cheese .. any fight please no

Astonishing X-men issue 12, Beast takes on a humanoid version of the danger room which knows every X-man's and woman's weaknesses including Beast himself. Beast was also carrying Xavier around at the time.

Beast won the fight rock

MightyEInherjar
I really liked the Savage/Grey Hulk fight, so thinking something like that.

Maybe Fixit, Savage, and Professor all teaming up to fight a number of personalities in Hulks head?

jrodslam
1. Id love to see a martial arts tourney in the MU between Cap, DD, IF, Shang Shi, Elektra, Taskmaster, DP, Wolvie, BP etc to find out who really is the best and have them all ranked.

2. Id love to see a "Sons of the Gods" battle between Hercules, Namor and Thor.

3. Id love to see a 3-way between Hal, Guy and Kyle.

srankmissingnin
Snake Plissken vs Han Solo

HisMajestyAC43
i would like to see some more earth heroes involved with annihilation...

like maybe thor, or strange.

and maybe BRB like scoobless said.

Sub_Mariner
Wolverine VS Namor written properly.

Faceman
I know this might sound ' corny ' but, I would like to see a whole comic or two fight between Superman and Thor.

roughrider
Originally posted by Faceman
I know this might sound ' corny ' but, I would like to see a whole comic or two fight between Superman and Thor.
I agree with that matchup.

Validus
Originally posted by jrodslam
3. Id love to see a 3-way between Hal, Guy and Kyle.
sick

Metalmanx
A straight-up, no CIS/PIS, fully-decisive fight between Thing and Colossus. That's what I want.

And a Juggernaut (Classic) vs. the Hulk as well.

And how could I forget a decisive battle between Spider-Man and Wolverine?

And one more. Longshot vs. Domino.

Those four fights would make my day.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Validus
sick

What?sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.