Traffic travesties!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Roland
So I had to go to the grocery store to get some stuff for the house and I got there all fine and dandy, happily shopped for my food and bathroom supplies, payed for it and left. At our grocery store ,because it serves a pretty big area of people, there are traffic lanes for pulling in and lanes for coming out of the parking area. I am in the exiting lane and some guy came flying into it and about plowed into me. He then stopped, got out and started to cuss me out for doing nothing at all. I just said "Use the right lane, jackass." and left.

Sorry it just happened and I had to share it with someone. no expression

masterkit
wtf, and i misread the title, i thought it sed Traffic TRANSVESTITES

laughing out loud *shudders*

smoker4
i misread the title, i thought it said traffic transvestites!

You have a pc in your car? sweet stick out tongue

masterkit
Originally posted by smoker4

are minds are alike O.O

smoker4
Originally posted by masterkit

eek!

Roland

transvestites sick

the PC is a secret shhhh shifty

masterkit
If travesties=transvestites in our minds then we must be sick minded people XD

Roland
lol nah

maybe you have a reading disability? erm

smoker4
Originally posted by Roland
transvestites sick

the PC is a secret shhhh shifty

Dont worry i wont tell anyone ninja

If travesties=transvestites in our minds then we must be sick minded people XD

My mind, my innocent mind laughing out loud

masterkit
Dont worry i wont tell anyone ninja

My mind, my innocent mind laughing out loud

innocent but vulnrable

Weeping Fairy

laughing , and sorry bout that Roland the traffic is really ridiculous. About a week ago, my dad stopped the car so a famliy could cross the road. There was a mom, dad, about a 4 year old girl, and a baby in a stroller, and while my dad was sitting there, a guy in a hummer sped around my dads car honking the horn, and almost ran over the whole family. mad

masterkit
Originally posted by Weeping Fairy
laughing , and sorry bout that Roland the traffic is really ridiculous. About a week ago, my dad stopped the car so a famliy could cross the road. There was a mom, dad, about a 4 year old girl, and a baby in a stroller, and while my dad was sitting there, a guy in a hummer sped around my dads car honking the horn, and almost ran over the whole family. mad

lets kill him haha

Roland

Oh I wasn't pissed if he wouldn't have yelled I would have done nothing except let him go by me. But he had to get out of the car and make a scene so thats why I got mad. *cough* Annnyways, that would have sucked, that hummer would have flattened them and yes some people are idiots on the road.

smoker4
innocent but vulnrable

No just totally corrupted laughing out loud

Weeping Fairy
lets kill him haha

lets tomcat he's dead muahahaha riphorse job well done cheers

and yes Roland i agree ppl can be total idiots

Strangelove

Roland
and yes Roland i agree ppl can be total idiots

Like the people who go slow on the highway and then when you pass them they get all offended and then in turn pass you doing 90. stick out tongue

Weeping Fairy
Like the people who go slow on the highway and then when you pass them they get all offended and then in turn pass you doing 90. stick out tongue

I don't drive, but it happens alot, ppl are nuts no

Roland
Just wait till you can drive. fear

Weeping Fairy

now i'm a scareded fear

Roland
evillaugh

Itzak

I'm 15 and I've already started driving. fear

Lana
People who can't drive annoy me happy

BlackSunshine
So I had to go to the grocery store to get some stuff for the house and I got there all fine and dandy, happily shopped for my food and bathroom supplies, payed for it and left. At our grocery store ,because it serves a pretty big area of people, there are traffic lanes for pulling in and lanes for coming out of the parking area. I am in the exiting lane and some guy came flying into it and about plowed into me. He then stopped, got out and started to cuss me out for doing nothing at all. I just said "Use the right lane, jackass." and left.

Sorry it just happened and I had to share it with someone. no expression

I've had crap happen like that to me several times at the Walmart here. Some dumbass show off college kid came flying down a lane that only went one way. He started honking and cussing at me like I was the one in the wrong. WTF is up with people these days?

Ultraman Baltan
http://www.sarasotacitizens.org/images/traffic%20congestion%20photo%20small.jpg

Roland
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
I've had crap happen like that to me several times at the Walmart here. Some dumbass show off college kid came flying down a lane that only went one way. He started honking and cussing at me like I was the one in the wrong. WTF is up with people these days?

People want to get everywhere fast is what I think and I hate it because I don't really feel like getting a stearing column in the chest anytime soon.

Weeping Fairy
evillaugh

no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.