Star wars saga box set 2007

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
I was wondring what we will get in the 2007 saga box set ?? The OOT + PT with lots of extres spread on 14 disks eek! I wish

Disk 1 SW OOT

Disk 2 ESB OOT

Disk 3 ROTJ OOT

Disk 4 SW SE

Disk 5 ESB SE

Disk 6 ROTJ SE

Disk 7 TPM

Disk 8 TPM Extres

Disk 9 AOTC

Disk 10 AOTC Extres

Disk 11 ROTS

DisK 12 ROTS EXTRES

DisK 13 Bonus Disk extres

Disk 14 Bonus Disk more extres

Wolfie
Have you actually read an article on this or is this just a prediction of yours?

redcaped
I will not buy anymore Star Wars until they fix the old flaws from 4,5,6...those are my terms.

woody82
Is tyhis going to be yet another re-relase of 4,5,6??

barand1
I agree redcaped. I want episodes 4, 5 and 6 to look perfect like 1, 2 and 3. It's cringe worthy at some points. Give them a good old polish and release a box set. Ahhh.

coolmovies
This is how i would like the box set to be . whats wrong with the OOT which has just come out ?

redcaped
I hate the articulation of puppets, the reflection in space, transparency through ships and even people, stop motion animation, the ewoks and their weapons, the lightsabers, the missing hand both Vader & Luke, the final duel Vader/Kenobi, etc. You have no idea! I love this trilogy as much as the prequel but I will not see it again until they finally do it.

redcaped
I would prefer all the live puppets and models replaced with CG characters. That's just to start.

Impediment
The OT is perfect the way it is. Lucas doesn't seem to have any more integrity left, so he keeps trying to clean up episodes 4, 5, and 6 more and more. Then alluva sudden he releases the original theatrical OT completely unedited in it's true orgiginal form, which I immediately bought on the release day. I'm not buying anything more. I have the sets that I want, and I absolutley despised the PT (episodes 1, 2, and 3) so I wont be buying them.

redcaped
I guess I'm your opposite.

redcaped
What's happening over there...I can't see much confused but I guess is fine stick out tongue hehehe

Wolfie
The trilogy is perfect as-is.

coolmovies
some people are saying the OOT is not purfict

ADarksideJedi
I have all of the dvds.I would not get the box set anyway.Why brother.jm

coolmovies
Ya but if u guys buy the box set your buying the PT all over again !! Another trap set by GL

coolmovies
I hope its gonna be better then the alien box set

Kram3r
I'm not buying that. I heard about it ages ago and I think it's pointless. I already bought 4,5,6 the original theatrical version and I'm absolutely happen with them. As for PT, I only have The Phantom menace but I'll be buying the other 2 later. I got what I want from Lucas with the OT and that's it for me.

Wolfie
This isn't even announced.

And should there be yet another set coming out next year, the theatrical versions won't be included. Lucas released the originals this year because the fans have been bitching at him for so long. He gave them what they wanted, now he's done. It's back to more edits in the SEs.

redcaped
For another revised OT new scenes must be added and shot, next year would be too soon. I think this will be done by the arrival of the live TV Show. Leave David Prowse just for the walking.

coolmovies
we will have to see if the OOT is included in the box

Wolfie
Originally posted by redcaped
For another revised OT new scenes must be added and shot, next year would be too soon. I think this will be done by the arrival of the live TV Show. Leave David Prowse just for the walking.
Not necessarily. The differences between the 1997 and 2004 special editions aren't new scenes. The only new scenes that were shot for the special editions are Ian McDiarmid in the Emperor's scene on Empire and Hayden Christensen at the end of Jedi.

For the next SE, they could improve on the lightsabers for Jedi (and I think Empire too). They looked horrid. Vader's looked pink!

redcaped
Obi vs Vader first (a new hope) then later...all I have mentioned!! They need to do more than they did in 1997 special edition.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.