POTC 2 Deleted Scenes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*jcd*gmc*
Does anyone know where to find them?? I mean I would like to see if they are as Jack/Liz centerd as the first one's. Please help!!!

Jacky Sparrow
They will be on the dvd and I think before you can't see them.

*jcd*gmc*
what!!?? dang it. i thought some person who was sooooooooooo smart could put them online or something

katelovespirate
LOL we had a thread like this a while back, where we made up some pretty great deleted scenes we would LIKE to see on the dvd. big grin if you can find it, you'd probably enjoy it.

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by *jcd*gmc*
what!!?? dang it. i thought some person who was sooooooooooo smart could put them online or something

yeah i think that would be pretty impossible to find online, but i like your siggy, love that part that you wrote

ivebeendepped43
aaahh!! i LOVE your siggy, Sophie!! ssexxi!!!!

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
yeah i think that would be pretty impossible to find online, but i like your siggy, love that part that you wrote

I love Secret Window!! Johnny's so HOT in that movie

some other person stole the corn line that I wanted--"I know I can do it." Todd Downey said, helping himself to another ear of corn from the steaming bowl......"

mmoviejunkie
ooh,
well your line is still good

Jacky Sparrow
I love Secret Window!! Johnny's so HOT in that movie

some other person stole the corn line that I wanted--"I know I can do it." Todd Downey said, helping himself to another ear of corn from the steaming bowl......"

Yes, what I like especially is his hair after sleeping, because after I coloured my hair blond, it looks exactly the same way!!

But seriously the whole movie is fantastic!!!

ivebeendepped43
here, i just made my 1st wallpaper 2 and its secret window. its to big to upload on here so go to my youtube account:
http://www.youtube.com/ivebeendepped

*jcd*gmc*
that's cool

i just saw it and i'm so obsessed with it!!

i love the part when he's talking to himself, in the living room, and he's like rah, rah rah!! after he's like THE GUN WASN'T LOADED!!! they said on FX that his son made that noise when he was frustrated.

*jcd*gmc*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twc8zDH6Gks

watch from exactly 2 minutes and hear the rah rah thing

then afterwards hear the line i have by my siggy

ivebeendepped43
idk y, but i was laughing hysterically throughout that whole thing! i guess i was thinking about the rah rah rah! part. lol Johnny is beyond ssexxi!

Bwa Ha Ha
That movie is awesome. Did ya know the dog in it is blind?

Chiki Mina
really? the dog chico was blind-the actual dog?

Bwa Ha Ha
Yeah, if you notice when he goes out the pet door he kind of sways, I saw it one Special Features 4 the dvd

evilm0nki3
haha i stole the corn line:P

Chiki Mina
poor chico i didnt care if his ex wife and pathetic lover had to die! lol just poor chico lol

evilm0nki3
lol do you know how the book ends? its different..

Bwa Ha Ha
I'm gonna see if I can read it...

evilm0nki3
theres a website that tells what happens and contrasts the movie and the book.

if you want to read it-
http://www.badmovieplanet.com/duckspeaks/reviews/2004/secret-window

ivebeendepped43
lol! i am laughing so hard at the "rah! rah! rah!" thing!

mmoviejunkie
why do you think that part is so funny??

i love johnny's adam's apple-way hot

ivebeendepped43
i dont know why its so funny but im STILL laughing! i cant stop! rah!

evilm0nki3
lol his adam's apple? interesting!

I like his hands and his eyes:P lol

mmoviejunkie
lol, i just love every inch of him

kiwibird
is it me or does his round glasses make him look so beautiful

ivebeendepped43
they r'ent really round, they r kinda round with a straight top. but he DOES look FINE in those! and his hair is perfect in that movie!!!

evilm0nki3
his hair is hilarious in that movie..

ivebeendepped43
it most certainly isnt! its very ssexxi and it always looks lovely

evilm0nki3
i didnt say it wasn't "ssexxi" it is very "ssexxi" but its funny toobig grin

ivebeendepped43
no its not! it is beautiful! tell me how its "funny"

evilm0nki3
you're talking about secret window right?

ivebeendepped43
yes!

evilm0nki3
well.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/stheartgrenade/secret0098.jpg

its so messy. so funny. big grin

mmoviejunkie
lol, good pic,
i love his hair in that movie, but i like it better natuarlly

Jacky Sparrow
well, my hair looks at the moment exactly like his...because I've coloured it blond for a while but normally have brown

*jcd*gmc*
evilmOnki3-ur MEAN!! but did anyone watch the RAH RAH part?? it sounds like he's barking! LOL

*jcd*gmc*
besides i'vebeendepped43?? my sister and i were cracking up

johnny's cheekbones are GORGEOUS! i love him sooooooooooo much--but i'vebeendepped43, he does the rah rah thing because that's the noise his son made when he got frusturated (like i said earlier). i know it's funny but did u actually watch it??

*jcd*gmc*
i like johnny with brown hair, but at the end of secret window, his hair is actually combed and he has braces (LIKE ME!!) but he really didn't have them anyway. that's cuz his ugly ex-wife kicked him in the mouth. what an idiot!! KICKING JOHNNY DEPP of all people!! even though it was fake, i still wouldn't be paid to hurt/kill johnny depp!

*jcd*gmc*
by the way (i know i talk a lot) his glasses are SOOOO HOT on him! they'd look nerdy on some other person, but he sure does know how to shop for glasses!!

mmoviejunkie
i like johnny with brown hair, but at the end of secret window, his hair is actually combed and he has braces (LIKE ME!!) but he really didn't have them anyway. that's cuz his ugly ex-wife kicked him in the mouth. what an idiot!! KICKING JOHNNY DEPP of all people!! even though it was fake, i still wouldn't be paid to hurt/kill johnny depp!

uhh...i dont remember him having braces
i remember him saying to that girl that he wanted to ask out that she had braces...

evilm0nki3
no he said he got bracessmile

lovethemtigers
Just saw it last weekend and he definitely has braces on in that last scene...but yes Johnny is hot in Secret Window...I love the part where he puts "shocker's" hat on and he looks up in the mirror with the evil eyes...gosh, the man is just so sexy and gorgoeus...even as a psycho killer...does Johnny even realise how gorgeous and sexy he is..

lovethemtigers
Isn't it funny how almost every thread on here turns into a Johnny Depp Lovefest...

*jcd*gmc*
i know!! but it's better!! johnny depp is sooooooooooooooooooooooo hot; who wouldn't want to talk about him!

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
no he said he got bracessmile

ooooh haha well i got that mixed up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.