Wolverine vs. Hobgoblin(Kingley)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
Standard match. Who wins?

lando005
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Standard match. Who wins?
did u start this just cause i was correcting u about tha whole kingley osborn comment?

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by lando005
did u start this just cause i was correcting u about tha whole kingley osborn comment?

What are you talking about? Your description said Norman was victor, genius. I made this to see if it's the same reaction as the other thread.

lando005
What are you talking about? Your description said Norman was victor, genius. I made this to see if it's the same reaction as the other thread. when did i ever say that smart guy i was only pointing out one thing h2h woverine would take osborn we all know this and i have said that soooo i fail to see your point....oh and h2h he'ld take kingsley too but not at a distance same with osborn

Ultraman Baltan
when did i ever say that smart guy i was only pointing out one thing h2h woverine would take osborn we all know this and i have said that soooo i fail to see your point....oh and h2h he'ld take kingsley too but not at a distance same with osborn

No, you didn't. You fail.

Ricodrayz
Calm down laughing

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
Calm down laughing

I am calm. All I'm doing is putting him in line.

lando005
I am calm. All I'm doing is putting him in line.
try doing that when u prove me wrong

Ultraman Baltan
try doing that when u prove me wrong

Like I just did?

lando005
Like I just did?
you havent u wanted me to prove it was osborn and kingsley and not osborn and macnedale i did sooo where was it you proved me wrong again?

Ultraman Baltan
http://www.samruby.com/AmazingSpider-ManM/amazing_spiderman_312.htm
(Oh, and the Goblinat the ime was not revealed as another Goblin until later, who admits it was him who fought Harry)

As you were saying?

lando005
ok let me rephrase this, u said gg1 and hg1 never fought and i showed you that they did

Ultraman Baltan
ok let me rephrase this, u said gg1 and hg1 never fought and i showed you that they did

They didn't. They MET, not fought.

lando005
They didn't. They MET, not fought.
alright lets keep this argument to the other thread ok this is really getting repetative anyway at a distance hg takes wolverine up close it's wolverine nuff said

Ultraman Baltan
alright lets keep this argument to the other thread ok this is really getting repetative anyway at a distance hg takes wolverine up close it's wolverine nuff said

You were the one that brought it up. roll eyes (sarcastic)
P.S. Everyone but little Wolverine fanboys like you know that HG would kill Logan in a split second.

lando005
P.S. Everyone but little Wolverine fanboys like you know that HG would kill Logan in a split second. ok that's where i draw the line i am in no way shape or from a wolverine fan boy if you look at all the wolverine threads i've posted in i've voted against him but i will look at the situation for a neutral stand point and from that stand point i have no choice but to agree that h2h wolverine is the better fighter, you'ld have to agree with me on that

Ultraman Baltan
ok that's where i draw the line i am in no way shape or from a wolverine fan boy if you look at all the wolverine threads i've posted in i've voted against him but i will look at the situation for a neutral stand point and from that stand point i have no choice but to agree that h2h wolverine is the better fighter, you'ld have to agree with me on that

roll eyes (sarcastic)

lando005
dont even tell me u think kingsley is more skilled that wolverine note i said skilled that's the only reason y i give it to him h2h

lando005
better yet i'ld like you to show me when i was acting like a fanboy this i gotta see go ahead look in every thread i've posted in and show me that

Ultraman Baltan
dont even tell me u think kingsley is more skilled that wolverine note i said skilled that's the only reason y i give it to him h2h

I never said that, now did I?

lando005
P.S. Everyone but little Wolverine fanboys like you know that HG would kill Logan in a split second.
i already said tha hg would take logan when they had distance, i also said that logan would win h2h so if that was the case then y would you even need to bring that up about hg killin him unless you were implying that hg would beat wolverine in h2h

lando005
oh yea still waitin 4 u to prove me a fanboy

lando005
game set and match

Ultraman Baltan
Bump.

jinzin
alright lets keep this argument to the other thread ok this is really getting repetative anyway at a distance hg takes wolverine up close it's wolverine nuff said quick, reasonable, and correct... I like you already.

jinzin
P.S. Everyone but little Wolverine fanboys like you know that HG would kill Logan in a split second. in h2h? What the f**k?

no

Ultraman Baltan
game set and match

Oh, what? Sorry, I was out getting a life.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by jinzin
in h2h? What the f**k?

no

Oh yeah he would.

Ultraman Baltan
quick, reasonable, and correct... I like you already.

Correct? No.

srankmissingnin
Oh yeah he would.

How long have you been of your meds?

capt it up
Oh yeah he would.
dod u just say that green goblin could take logan in h2h lol.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by capt it up
dod u just say that green goblin could take logan in h2h lol.

no wa woverin wuld ttly tke ot anyon cus hes clas 90 dood

Honestly? Yes, I do believe GG and(to a lesser extent) HG could both take out Wolverine in h2h combat.

lando005
Oh, what? Sorry, I was out getting a life. whatever floats your boat your still wrong

lando005
quick, reasonable, and correct... I like you already. thanks

lando005
Oh yeah he would. some more of your wild dellusions?

Ultraman Baltan
some more of your wild dellusions?

Lando! How ya doing, pal? Still on the medication, I see.

srankmissingnin
Lando! How ya doing, pal? Still on the medication, I see.

And you wouldn't surfer from your delusions if you where still on yours.

capt it up

Honestly? Yes, I do believe GG and(to a lesser extent) HG could both take out Wolverine in h2h combat.
why do u think this? wolverine could simply stabbed green goblin and the fight be over. goblin would be unable to KO Logan with out constantly hitting him

lando005

Honestly? Yes, I do believe GG and(to a lesser extent) HG could both take out Wolverine in h2h combat. my dear boy i do belive your running a fever...class 90 dood what the hell is that?

lando005
P.S. Everyone but little Wolverine fanboys like you know that HG would kill Logan in a split second. oh and i hat ta kick you while your down but.... looks like everybody's agreeing with me oh boy what a shocker

Ultraman Baltan
oh and i hat ta kick you while your down but.... looks like everybody's agreeing with me oh boy what a shocker

Everybody's one other person. laughing

capt it up
Everybody's one other person. laughing
no man me, sran and jin all agree with him

Ultraman Baltan
no man me, sran and jin all agree with him

The Three Stooges. laughing out loud
Dude, I am so getting a kick out of this.

lando005
The Three Stooges. laughing out loud
Dude, I am so getting a kick out of this. you just dont give up do you?.. oh well i cant really blame you i'll have to blame whoever resparked this thread and caused this poor soul another forum board smackdown

Ultraman Baltan
you just dont give up do you?.. oh well i cant really blame you i'll have to blame whoever resparked this thread and caused this poor soul another forum board smackdown

Oh, oh! Pick me! Pick me!

jinzin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

How long have you been of your meds? laughing out loud

Oh yeah he would.
elaborate. no expression

Ultraman Baltan
elaborate. no expression

He's fast enough to dodge Wolverine, strong enough to take punches and give them back even harder, and has super reflexes, which help with dispatching weapons.

capt it up
so goblin can take three foot long claws to the gut?

jinzin
he's fast enough to dodge wolverine? Maybe.. maybe about once or twice.. but then that's when wolverine's skill comes into play.. now lets get serious here.. he doesn't have a spidersense, and wolverine's cut bullets out of the air.. so "he's fast" isn't cutting it here... you need to show some eveidence, that GG can consistently dodge the crap outa people on wolverine's level, otherwise that argument's done....

he's strong, but not strong enough to put logan down.

he's got heightened reflexes... yes... so what? so does wolverine.

dispatching weapons? wolverine uses his claws... gonna be hard to dispatch those.. erm

Ultraman Baltan
so goblin can take three foot long claws to the gut?

No, but he can sure as hell dodge them.

Ultraman Baltan
He just needs to pull that Acid Bomb thing, and he would be able to eat Wolverine.

lando005
he's fast enough to dodge wolverine? Maybe.. maybe about once or twice.. but then that's when wolverine's skill comes into play.. now lets get serious here.. he doesn't have a spidersense, and wolverine's cut bullets out of the air.. so "he's fast" isn't cutting it here... you need to show some eveidence, that GG can consistently dodge the crap outa people on wolverine's level, otherwise that argument's done....

he's strong, but not strong enough to put logan down.

he's got heightened reflexes... yes... so what? so does wolverine.

dispatching weapons? wolverine uses his claws... gonna be hard to dispatch those.. erm
dont waste ur breath i already proven him wrong up and down both wolverine/goblin threads to the point were he doesnt have a good argument left and he still wont admit to when he's wrong

Ultraman Baltan
dont waste ur breath i already proven him wrong up and down both wolverine/goblin threads to the point were he doesnt have a good argument left and he still wont admit to when he's wrong

ya woverin culd ttly kil ayone cus hes jus to tuf an anyon who disagees wit me is fukin n00b

My goodness, do you even read your own posts?
I honestly could not tell at all what you were saying.

lando005
ya woverin culd ttly kil ayone cus hes jus to tuf an anyon who disagees wit me is fukin n00b

My goodness, do you even read your own posts?
I honestly could not tell at all what you were saying. what the hell are you talking about? you make up a little line like that and try to say i worte it? are you that desprite?

Ultraman Baltan
what the hell are you talking about? you make up a little line like that and try to say i worte it? are you that desprite?

Oh my God. You just reached a whole new level of stupidity. WHOLE. It's a mock of you! That's how you write! If I wanted to say that you made it, I would've put it in quotation marks! Just go lie in the corner somewhere.

lando005
Oh my God. You just reached a whole new level of stupidity. WHOLE. It's a mock of you! That's how you write! If I wanted to say that you made it, I would've put it in quotation marks! Just go lie in the corner somewhere.
you really are a sad little man you know that al this time and you have yet to prove any of your points all you do is biccer and try to make youself look good by stupid little stunts like this, give it up it's over you cant win you cant even come up with a valid point anymore i'm tired of wasteing my arguments on someone like you

Ultraman Baltan
you really are a sad little man you know that al this time and you have yet to prove any of your points all you do is biccer and try to make youself look good by stupid little stunts like this, give it up it's over you cant win you cant even come up with a valid point anymore i'm tired of wasteing my arguments on someone like you

I proved my point numerous times. It seems you keep on going off track by saying over and over how wrong I am when this whole discussion is about opinion. I pity you.

I'm going to bed. I'm sick and have a big day ahead. Good night.

lando005
I proved my point numerous times. It seems you keep on going off track by saying over and over how wrong I am when this whole discussion is about opinion. I pity you.

I'm going to bed. I'm sick and have a big day ahead. Good night. all you did was whine and pout but like you said your sick so you cant be held accountable for your actions goodnight and hope you get better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.