Captain America Vs. Captain Nazi Vs. Captain Britain Vs. Us Agent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
Scenario 1: Battle takes place in a 10x10 tub of liquified cheese that is 6 feet deep, combatants cannot leave the battle tub at any time.

Scenario 2: Battle takes place in the Sahara Desert.

All are blood lusted and its a free for all, no double teaming, who takes the cake?

No SPeed blitzing, and no flight, pure hand to hand, all combatants get their respective shields.

Captain Britain has two 500 ton weights attatched to his ears, they cannot be removed or destroyed.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Jesse7
Battle takes place in a 10x10 tub of liquified cheese that is 6 feet deep, combatants cannot leave the battle tub at any time.

What the f**k?

Jesse7
>_> Im gonna say captain america, I like the underdog/s

Jesse7
Any other opinions or input on this match?

bigbran
Any other opinions or input on this match? Captain Britain is like a 80 to 100 class strength, with over the speed of sound flying.

Tassadar
Lol.

Jesse7
Yes but it takes more then strength to win, Scenario 1 requires extreme tactics and intelligence.

And their is no speed blitzing, or flying, they are conatined in the tub.

bigbran
Yes but it takes more then strength to win, Scenario 1 requires extreme tactics and intelligence.

And their is no speed blitzing, or flying, they are conatined in the tub. Britain could manuver through it, like nothing. What is cheese going to do to stop him?

Jesse7
Originally posted by bigbran
Britain could manuver through it, like nothing. What is cheese going to do to stop him?

no super speed!

bigbran
no super speed! Still with all his strength, it won't be hard to move through cheese.

Jesse7
Still with all his strength, it won't be hard to move through cheese.

Captain britain now has two 500 ton weights attatched to his ears, to ballance things out for the others.

and he has no super vision to see through the cheese

badabing
Um.......blink.......What the f**k?

Jesse7
Well heres my opinion on this match, Cap America hides in a corner of the thick cheese and stays out of sight holding his breath till theirs only one left, then when theirs only one left cap throws his shield and KOS him.

bigbran
Captain britain now has two 500 ton weights attatched to his ears, to ballance things out for the others.

and he has no super vision to see through the cheese How are the others going to see either?
Plus, you really don't want to be proven wrong, do you?
Britain probably won't be able to move anymore, but if he hits someone, there done.
Plus, won't everyone except him have to go up and breath air?Originally posted by badabing
Um.......blink.......What the f**k? Co-signed.

Jesse7
How are the others going to see either?
Plus, you really don't want to be proven wrong, do you?
Britain probably won't be able to move anymore, but if he hits someone, there done.
Plus, won't everyone except him have to go up and breath air? Co-signed.

lol bigbran i have no problem with being proven wrong, im just making it interesting, think of captain britain as a slow moving shark in the water, so the others have to watch out for him even though they cant see him.

Actually its more of the others have to try and not run into him, dont forget its 6 feet deep cheese and its a 10 by 10 square room.

bigbran
Well heres my opinion on this match, Cap America hides in a corner of the thick cheese and stays out of sight holding his breath till theirs only one left, then when theirs only one left cap throws his shield and KOS him. How is cap going to be able to throw his shield hard enough to even make Britain move?
Especially in something underwater.

Captain Britain is being seriously underestimated here.

bigbran
lol bigbran i have no problem with being proven wrong, im just making it interesting, think of captain britain as a slow moving shark in the water, so the others have to watch out for him even though they cant see him.

Actually its more of the others have to try and not run into him, dont forget its 6 feet deep cheese and its a 10 by 10 square room. Well then he swings wildly, causing tidal waves.
Or sonic claps.

Plus, you keep making rules to fit your team.

Jesse7
How is cap going to be able to throw his shield hard enough to even make Britain move?
Especially in something underwater.

Captain Britain is being seriously underestimated here.

Lets put it this way, Captain britain has two 500 ton weights on his ears, thus britain will drown in the cheese eventually, so it really depends on which of the other 3 win, since britain can barely move at all, the others could try to throw one another at him to kill them.

Jesse7
Well then he swings wildly, causing tidal waves.
Or sonic claps.

Plus, you keep making rules to fit your team.

LOL yes now this I like, okay so now theirs tidal waves going on, makes things more interesting, I still say cap with his aura takes it =/, unless they all get knocked 6 feet down and straight into captain britain which then one of them would die.

Or maybe they if they can outlast him since he cant surface from the weights he would eventually drown.

By the way its not a team battle, its FFA.

bigbran
Lets put it this way, Captain britain has two 500 ton weights on his ears, thus britain will drown in the cheese eventually, so it really depends on which of the other 3 win, since britain can barely move at all, the others could try to throw one another at him to kill them. He can still hold his breath, a hell of a lot longer than anyone else.

bigbran
Even if they lose the first one.(somehow)

They get 10/10 in the desert. Or 9/10

Jesse7
Who is they???

bigbran
Who is they??? Captain Britain, and his helper.

Jesse7
LOL who is captain britain's helper?

Jesse7
Well actually captain britain could try to suck up all the cheese, but he has no super speed so he cant quickly digest it, so he would be inhaling a room that is 10 by 10 and 6 feet tall/deep, of pure cheese, he would be a bloated ball of mass and would likely die.

bigbran
LOL who is captain britain's helper? U.S Agent.Originally posted by Jesse7
Well actually captain britain could try to suck up all the cheese, but he has no super speed so he cant quickly digest it, so he would be inhaling a room that is 10 by 10 and 6 feet tall/deep, of pure cheese, he would be a bloated ball of mass and would likely die. Or he could suck up some, and spit it at Cap America, KOing him.

Why would Cap America work with Cap Nazi anyway?

Better question, who the hell is Cap Nazi?

Jesse7
You don't know who Captain Nazi IS!?

And this is a FFA US agent cant help Cap Brit!

Jesse7
U.S Agent. Or he could suck up some, and spit it at Cap America, KOing him.

Why would Cap America work with Cap Nazi anyway?

Better question, who the hell is Cap Nazi?

well he would have to suck up alot then just to get the cheese low enough to where he could aim at Cap America, remember britain has two 500 ton weights on each ear, so his head on directly on the ground cant life it or turn it, he would have to suck up pretty much all of it.

bigbran
You don't know who Captain Nazi IS!? Nope, why should I?

And this is a FFA US agent cant help Cap Brit! He's on his team, isn't he?

Jesse7
Nope, why should I?

He's on his team, isn't he?

Its a FFA T_T

The Fake Macoy
Wouldn't they all drown in a 6 foot deep vat of cheese? Isn't the first fight just who can hold their breath the longest?

xmarksthespot
First off, What the f**k? and secondly Captain Britain.

MightyEInherjar
Captain Nazi, because he's hilarious.

Jesse7
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Wouldn't they all drown in a 6 foot deep vat of cheese? Isn't the first fight just who can hold their breath the longest?

They can swim through it and leap into the air like whales and such, their is a 6 foot vat of cheese yes, but theirs 4 foot of room above it, as I said a 10x10 square, 10 feet in height.

All of them can manuever through the cheese, except Captain britain who's head is stuck at the very bottom of the vat by two un removable 500 ton weights on each of his ears.

Jesse7
Well then he swings wildly, causing tidal waves.
Or sonic claps.

And this is going on at the very bottom, while the other 3 fight it out at the top or some where in the vat, but if any of them get to close to Cap brit at the very bottom, its like swimming into a shark.

P.S. none of them ca nsee through the cheese, so they have to be careful not to swim into (or be thrown into) the raging Captain britain who is stuck at the bottom and is flailing wildly.

Jesse7
bmp

grey fox
Jesse , you've made the most unbalanced match in the entirety of this forum, and i've seen the 'Thing versus Crippled Superman' thread.

Cap and Us agent are Street levelers

Captain Britan is a low class 100

Captain Nazi on the other hand can lay a beat-down on CM , you know the guy who CAN GO TOE TO TOE WITH SUPERMAN !

Nazi rips them to shreds in the name of the Fuhrer , before goose-stepping his way straight out of that vat-o-cheese.

Jesse7
Grey Fox don't forget the cheese factor, that gives USAgent and Cap America a chance, besides isn't USAgent class 50 now?

And he OP states that Cap Britain is chained at the very bottom of the vat, so he wil drown eventually the rest just need to stay away from him till he does.

grey fox
Grey Fox don't forget the cheese factor, that gives USAgent and Cap America a chance, besides isn't USAgent class 50 now?

And he OP states that Cap Britain is chained at the very bottom of the vat, so he wil drown eventually the rest just need to stay away from him till he does.

How do any of the others honestly matter when you have a SUPERMAN level character there. As earlier stated their torn apart. Nazi wins.

juggernaut66666
britain all the time

juggernaut66666
oops sorry captain nazi is a captain marvel foe he wins

grey fox
britain all the time

WHAT THE H-

.......Why do I even bother.

Ok let me explain it clearly to everyone here. Captain Nazi is a Superman level character , he could beat down on Superman , Captain marvel of Black adam. The other Captains are chumps compared to them. They will all be torn to bloody shreds .

EDIT : The rant is now directed at other people , not at 66666

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
oops sorry captain nazi is a captain marvel foe he wins

grey fox
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

Originally posted by grey fox

EDIT : The rant is now directed at other people , not at 66666

MightyEInherjar
Yeah, Captain Nazi is a mean Hyperborean mo-fo. I give him the win against all these guys in a straight fight 10/10. In cheese, I give him 15/10.

bigbran
Originally posted by grey fox
Jesse , you've made the most unbalanced match in the entirety of this forum, and i've seen the 'Thing versus Crippled Superman' thread.

Cap and Us agent are Street levelers

Captain Britan is a low class 100

Captain Nazi on the other hand can lay a beat-down on CM , you know the guy who CAN GO TOE TO TOE WITH SUPERMAN !

Nazi rips them to shreds in the name of the Fuhrer , before goose-stepping his way straight out of that vat-o-cheese. Ok, thanks, I just didn't know who he was.
He wins.

bigbran
>_> Im gonna say captain america, I like the underdog/s This was before he/she/it edited the thread.
I already asked who Nazi was, but all I got was....Originally posted by Jesse7
You don't know who Captain Nazi IS!?

And this is a FFA US agent cant help Cap Brit! If it knew who Nazi was, then why the hell would it make this thread?
Because it only knew who Cap America is, and US Agent was.

Soleran
I was more concerned about the type of cheese over the combatants really, cuz is it melted, block, swiss, cheddar, processed. Really before I can make a good call I need to have more detail on the dairy here.

Jesse7
Its melted American brie cheese, lol bigbran I am a "it"? big grin

Captain britain is stuck at the bottom hes not a very big factor here, captain Nazi will be at a very very severe disadvantage because he is in cheese, Cap America is going to have the advantage here because its American brie cheese so Caps strength level is boosted to clas 60 well Nazis is lowered to around class 50.

There you go Soleran

Soleran
Yeah cuz if it wasn't a soft brie cheese I was just going to say they all got boiled to death in the hot melted cheese!

I like cheese.

Captain America wins because it's pretty much in his favor the cheese is American, thats like giving Popeye a hydroponic spinach garden and told to fight Bluto:/

bigbran
lol bigbran I am a "it"? big grin

Ok then he/she/it.

Grimm22
>_> Im gonna say captain america, I like the underdog/s

This coming from the same person that says Wolverine can stab Thanos no expression

bigbran
Originally posted by Grimm22
This coming from the same person that says Wolverine can stab Thanos no expression And Iceman taking down Oblivion.
Because it happened in a comic.

Jesse7
The stabbing of Thanos did happen, and I said it jokingly or maybe you didn't catch that.

The Iceman debate I was serious about that, some what, although I say SS and Thor beat ICeman and Magneto 10/10.

I did say in that debate Iceman could take the majority and used the obivlion feat as my basis for it, but I argued for iceman partly because no one else was, that and it was a unbalanced match up.

bigbran
The stabbing of Thanos did happen, and I said it jokingly or maybe you didn't catch that.

The Iceman debate I was serious about that, some what, although I say SS and Thor beat ICeman and Magneto 10/10.

I did say in that debate Iceman could take the majority and used the obivlion feat as my basis for it, but I argued for iceman partly because no one else was, that and it was a unbalanced match up. Thanos one was pis.

You can argue for Iceman, sure. But you didn't have to bring up one of the pissiest feats, I have seen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.