X-Men (and a few others) vs Our Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
Two team of X-Men have been shunted into our universe to kill at least 60 to 70 percent of its population. There is no time limit. If they don't their universe will be destroyed and blah, blah, blah... Also 2/5 of our world's military forces have been notified of the oncoming onslaught. big grin Can we take 'em for the good old planet Earth??

Team A:

Cyclops
Beast
Archangel
Storm
Wolverine
Rogue (with Ms. Marvel Abilities)
Bishop
Cannonball
Emma Frost

Team B:

Kitty Pride
Colossus
Warpath
Darwin
Havok
Forge
Sunspot

In addition to these X-Men we have to face:
Squirrel Girl
Mr. Immortal
Captain America
The Taskmaster
Luke Cage
Sabretooth (current)

Brutacus
earth wins.

ExtraMision5555
im gona have to think about this one

masterkit
We would lose we would all be seducted by the character that we are attracted to's sexiness

Stormdrool

xmarksthespot
Earth would lose.

Cyclops and Havok have city-level destructive capabilities. Storm can arguably take down a continent. A Shadowcat/Emma Frost combo would render most conventional weaponry completely useless. Forge can pull some device out of his ass that makes current technology look like a 3 year olds toys.

Nuclear weaponry could be used but really that would probably wipe out a large chunk of the Earth's population anyway.

Brutacus
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Earth would lose.

Cyclops and Havok have city-level destructive capabilities. Storm can arguably take down a continent. A Shadowcat/Emma Frost combo would render most conventional weaponry completely useless. Forge can pull some device out of his ass that makes current technology look like a 3 year olds toys.

Nuclear weaponry could be used but really that would probably wipe out a large chunk of the Earth's population anyway.

Euh how are they going to beat mister Immortal???
Ow right they can't.

Earth wins

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Brutacus
Ow right they can't.

Earth wins

Yea, but what's he gonna do to them? Hope his many countless deaths start to bore them so they leave on their own accord? What the f**k?

X-Men win rather easily. Especially against those other few Marvel characters.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Brutacus
Ow right they can't.

Earth wins It doesn't say they have to kill Mr Immortal. They have to decimate (note ironic use of the word decimate) most of the Earth's population and face a bunch of streetlevelesque heros/villains that half of them can probably beat with hands tied behind their back

Grimm22
Bah erm

Me with shovel > X-men cool

Except for Colossus that is stick out tongue

Metalmanx
Hell. Colossus alone could single-handedly take over the continents one by one. They'd have no way of stopping him.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Hell. Colossus alone could single-handedly take over the continents one by one. They'd have no way of stopping him.

Im sure an atom bomb would stop him no expression

or a couple nukes

masterkit

it would take over us...we have mighty powersvelho

erm...that picture doesnt make it look well for us...

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
Im sure an atom bomb would stop him no expression

or a couple nukes

Honestly? I really don't know. I mean, he's withstood some of Havok's powerful super-heated plasma blasts before. And without flinching, like it was a warm breeze.

I think he could do it.

masterkit
hmm....but but but we could ZAP him

Metalmanx
Originally posted by masterkit
hmm....but but but we could ZAP him

...With what? He's immune to electricity.

masterkit
...With what? He's immune to electricity. \

o yeah...DAMN

um........

masterkit
we could get someone to seduce him eek!

Brutacus
give cap the lead over the 2/5 world's military forces, and I'm sure he will know how to stop them.

darthgoober
Squirrel Girl seals the win for Marvel.

Soleran
Only Emma scares me the rest aare canon fodder.

Priest
the muties wins. Mr. Immortal can die. earth will be long gone before the universe is desrtoyed.

xmarksthespot
Honestly? I really don't know. I mean, he's withstood some of Havok's powerful super-heated plasma blasts before. And without flinching, like it was a warm breeze.

I think he could do it. The extreme temperatures would likely melt him.

Metalmanx
The extreme temperatures would likely melt him.

How hot do A-bombs get?

Throughout all of his comic appearances, I can't think of one time when Colossus has ever shown a melting point, even though he's stated how hot something is before.

Blair Wind
It doesn't say they have to kill Mr Immortal. They have to decimate (note ironic use of the word decimate) most of the Earth's population and face a bunch of streetlevelesque heros/villains that half of them can probably beat with hands tied behind their back

It doesnt say that either no expression

The others are WITH the X-men not against them no expression

Soleran
Colossus would be easy to deal with, just drop him in the marina trench, that hunk of metal will sink and he'll spend a long long time getting out of there lol.

xmarksthespot
Ooops. Thought that said they have to face. Meh.

Nuclear weapons: >10^7 Kelvin even for relatively low yield armaments. Several degrees of magnitude hotter than the surface of the sun.

Metalmanx
Ooops. Thought that said they have to face. Meh.

Nuclear weapons: >10^7 Kelvin even for relatively low yield armaments. Several degrees of magnitude hotter than the surface of the
sun.

Maybe I'm remember incorrectly, but I thought I recall Colossus just chillin on the sun before. I could be mistaken for something else. And even though an A-bomb is much hotter, there still hasn't been any precedent as to how much it takes to melt Colossus. That's all I'm really trying to say. We don't even know if an A-Bomb will do it.

And a trench will only delay the inevitable.

Blair Wind
A huge magnet no expression roll eyes (sarcastic)

stick out tongue

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Blair Wind
A huge magnet no expression roll eyes (sarcastic)

stick out tongue

...Dammnit. That was so simple that I overlooked it. stick out tongue laughing

Well, he'd definitely be able to do massive amounts of destruction before they finally incapacitated him. That's for sure.

rotiart
Team A:

Cyclops
Beast
Archangel
Storm
Wolverine
Rogue (with Ms. Marvel Abilities)
Bishop
Cannonball
Emma Frost

Team B:

Kitty Pride
Colossus
Warpath
Darwin
Havok
Forge
Sunspot

In addition to these X-Men we have to face:
Squirrel Girl
Mr. Immortal
Captain America
The Taskmaster
Luke Cage
Sabretooth (current)

The sky rains biological warfare... we win.

xmarksthespot
Virions can't infect intangible cells.

xmarksthespot
Maybe I'm remember incorrectly, but I thought I recall Colossus just chillin on the sun before. I could be mistaken for something else. And even though an A-bomb is much hotter, there still hasn't been any precedent as to how much it takes to melt Colossus. That's all I'm really trying to say. We don't even know if an A-Bomb will do it.

And a trench will only delay the inevitable. Colossus on the surface of the sun. blink

The incident I remember is Pyro heating him, Pyro can't reach anywhere near thermonuclear detonation/explosion temperatures.

Grinning Goku
Bump.

Grinning Goku
Bump x 2.

Metalmanx
The X-Men win. Rather easily.

lando005
we loose....
we take the xmen out by shear numbers the fanboys and the rest of the world fight over wolverine's corps but the us stops in it's tracks when it comes to cap (you really think we'ld attack a walking flag) and without us in the fight things go ugly not to mention they got squrril girl wo dont have a weapon around able to deal with her

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.