Wolverine: DC Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Pict
Hopefully reaches more pages than my Juggernaut one. There is no prep for anyone and Wolverine is fully healed before each fight. Battle takes place in a deserted New York City. No one can move too far from the fight, like leaving the city or worse flying into space.
The fighters start just 10 feet apart
His opponents are:

1. Huntress

2. Wildcat (no extra lives)

3. Nightwing

4. Cyborg

5. Stargirl

6. Batman

7. Aquaman

8. Wonder Woman lookaround

How far does he get?

golem370
Ends at Aquaman

bigbran
Originally posted by The Pict
Hopefully reaches more pages than my Juggernaut one. There is no prep for anyone and Wolverine is fully healed before each fight. Battle takes place in a deserted New York City. No one can move too far from the fight, like flying into space.
The fighters start just 10 feet apart
His opponents are:

1. Huntress

2. Wildcat (no extra lives)

3. Nightwing

4. Cyborg

5. Stargirl

6. Batman

7. Aquaman

8. Wonder Woman lookaround

How far does he get? 4.

capt it up
I can't see cyborg beating wolverine. Though I havent read cyborg in years

batdude123
Originally posted by capt it up
I can't see cyborg beating wolverine. Though I havent read cyborg in years

I really can't see Wolverine beating Cyborg (as in the "BOO YAH!!" Cyborg).

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
I really can't see Wolverine beating Cyborg (as in the "BOO YAH!!" Cyborg). Yup.

The Pict
I actually wasn't sure whether to put Stargirl and Cyborg ahead of Batman because of ranged powers. What do you guys think of the line up?

capt it up
whats cyborg got? whats his strength level? like 70 tons?

capt it up
also why is batman a head of cyborg

The Pict
I debated it, I wasn't sure whether to put him ahead or not. But I figured if Batman can get away from Wolverine It'd be a better fight.

capt it up
batman with no prep would lose to logan.

bigbran
whats cyborg got? whats his strength level? like 70 tons? A big ass gun, gadgets.

The Pict
I thought the city environment could be used to his advantage, but I agree he'd lose to Logan.

capt it up
Originally posted by bigbran
A big ass gun, gadgets.
that good excpt there 10 feet away and logan would clear that long before he got a shoot at unless cyborg has superhuman reflex

The Pict
I reckon he could get a shot fired off before Logan gets to him, but from then on it's a physical fight. Which is why I put in so many martial artists.

Devil Lance
that good excpt there 10 feet away and logan would clear that long before he got a shoot at unless cyborg has superhuman reflex

He does, not to mention he's made of Promethium ( DC's version of adamantium and a self reparing alloy)
He also has knocked out Mammoth who has held his own against early post crisis superman (Bynre wrote him a sbeing alot weaker thne he is today)
His cannon fires over 10,000 decibels os of white sound
I'd say he would beat Wolverine wink

capt it up
Originally posted by Devil Lance
He does, not to mention he's made of Promethium ( DC's version of adamantium and a self reparing alloy)
He also has knocked out Mammoth who has held his own against early post crisis superman (Bynre wrote him a sbeing alot weaker thne he is today)
His cannon fires over 10,000 decibels os of white sound
I'd say he would beat Wolverine wink
can you back this all up with evdeince?

Tassadar
can you back this all up with evdeince?

no expression

Tassadar
Stops at 7.

pr1983
Cyborg fries him...

Lucid Lui
I don't see him making it past Cyborg.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.