question-ness!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ivebeendepped43
uuumm, this might not last long, but i wanna ask the Johnny fans here, i think this is Johnny Depp as his new character Sweeney Todd, but im not sure. can anyone clarify?

PIRATES=SEX
I do not think it is because i think its just a photo shoot.

Chiki Mina
no sweety its old its like 2004 i believe after he filmed the libertine

ivebeendepped43
yeah. thats true. but i swear i read it on the internet sumwhere... probably a phoney site. but it IS a very ssexxi photo of him! and he kinda looks like a vampire. a DROP DEAD GORGEOUS vampire!

Chiki Mina
lol after that he did finding neverland i believe so stick out tongue

evilm0nki3
ooo it is gorgeous!

ivebeendepped43
way gorgeous

Chiki Mina
gorgeous to the infinity!!

Hambah
the magazine thing? its okay, but i think it kinda shows his age lol. i dont like his hair short anyway..

Chiki Mina
i love his hair i dont care how it is. he has so much hair. i love his and keanu reeves hair..gorgeous

ivebeendepped43
how does it show his age?

Chiki Mina
its hard to believe mr depp is 43...really he has a heart of a little boy. not in a imature way of course lol. but hes very charming and sweet.

what i do worry about him is the smoking. i dont want to offend nobody who smokes pllleeeasse but its unhealthy. i dont want him to get sick or anything. and he could live longer really depends on the genes also

cus all my moms aunts smokes and they have been smoking ever since they were 15 and they are all in their 70s and so allliive. but its still unhealthy

CaptinJackLover
yeha its very uhealthy....and a lot of people dont age very well when thye smoke so im surprised he has!

ivebeendepped43
yeah, if i ever meet him, i swear ill ask him to stop smoking. not just cuz i want him 2, but bcuz im very concerned 4 him

CaptinJackLover
yeah...im dont wnat anything bad to happen to him....that would just hbe horrible! i wouldnt be able to live with myslef!

ivebeendepped43
i would cry 4 days. my mom would force me to go to school and then i would get sent 2 the office 4 crying too much. im serious, that would happen

Chiki Mina
my mom wouldnt even send me to school lol

hey hey hey no negativeness!!! im pretty sure johnny will quit!! for the sake of his kids

CaptinJackLover
i hope so! hopefully his kids are smart and will tell him its wrong and he will listen to them!

Chiki Mina
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss

*sigh* wish i had his kids loool

nooo my kids would probably look mutated bc of me lool

evilm0nki3
yes! if anyone meets him thye must tell him to stop smoking. hes been smoking for such a long time though. he needs to stop!! i would cry for days if he died.

sccch
You know,we could more than likely mail him and ask him to stop. I'm sure he would be happy to know many of his fans care about his health and family.

ivebeendepped43
yeah, what r the odds that hes gonna read it?

mmoviejunkie
dont talk about johnny dying it makes me really sad i've got tears in my eyes right now!!
sad

evilm0nki3
yeah.. he got some nasty stuff in the mail before...

ivebeendepped43
like what?

mmoviejunkie
like what?

ivebeendepped43
hehe, we both posted!

evilm0nki3
Gasp! You don't know?!?!!? I would've thought you'd know.

it was on vh1's a to z

mmoviejunkie
lol

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
Gasp! You don't know?!?!!? I would've thought you'd know.

it was on vh1's a to z

well do share dearie

ivebeendepped43
yes, do tell deary!

evilm0nki3
lol..

i dont wanna....

mmoviejunkie
ooh does he say tell?i thought it was share

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
lol..

i dont wanna....

dammit you gotta tell!!!

evilm0nki3
hehe

well

people sent him hair. a certain kind of hair no expression

ivebeendepped43
yes u do! and yes, he says "Do tell deary." watch this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmuAlpeRhx8

Chiki Mina
if u dont wanna tell us is bc u dont know!!wink

evilm0nki3
i already said

mmoviejunkie
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sick ****ing people!!!!!!!!!!

Chiki Mina
well u said SOME NASTY STUFF meaning more than one lol im just kidding with u

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
yes u do! and yes, he says "Do tell deary." watch this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmuAlpeRhx8

i'll watch it later, 'cause if i watch it now my mom might hear and that means i'll be off to bed

mmoviejunkie
you guys!no one replied to what evilmonki said about the vh1 thingy
do you guys get it??

sccch
...no

mmoviejunkie
pubic hair!!

wait that had better not been sarcasm 'cause i'm not a fan of it!

evilm0nki3
lol

yup....

no expression

mmoviejunkie
lol, thats so ****ing gross...eww i can't believe some people

i read in a mag. that some girl gave jesse mccartney a used pad or something like that at a signing

Chiki Mina
..lol sorry couldnt help but laugh a little

but yea that is grosse as ****..really sick ppl

what do u expect. there are ppl who send weird things especially the actress who plays hermione in harry potter, they send her bibles bc shes a witch and a bad influence...uh... right...ppl can be stupid

sccch
eer

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
..lol sorry couldnt help but laugh a little

but yea that is grosse as ****..really sick ppl

what do u expect. there are ppl who send weird things especially the actress who plays hermione in harry potter, they send her bibles bc shes a witch and a bad influence...uh... right...ppl can be stupid

lol, thats just funny

Chiki Mina
lol it is and sad lol emma watson i believe is her name lol she couldnt help but laugh everytime she gets a bible

ivebeendepped43
her name is Emma Watson and shes one of my idols. next 2 Johnny and steve

Chiki Mina
my idols are angelina jolie, lara croft, t.A.T.u, uma thurman, mr depp,
before winnona went all screwy she used to be my idol..she just all kookoo bird now

ivebeendepped43
yeah, ever since her and Johnny's break up, i h8 Wino

Chiki Mina
i think wino and johnny made a very pretty couple..but wino made a huge mistake on leaving him ad also shop lifting tsk tsk tsk that woman had it all...a career, johnny, dignity...geesh what a dick head

ivebeendepped43
tell me bout it!

Bwa Ha Ha

Cool! lol

ivebeendepped43
i want Johnny. especiall at christmas.

IheartPocky
that picture is so hot no expression

ivebeendepped43
which one?

Bwa Ha Ha
which pic? the siggy w/ mort?

Bwa Ha Ha
This thread died.........

LEWZMP
i don no

willofthewisp
You don't know what, anything? You've been reported multiple times for being immature and irrelevant. Go find another board to harass.

Bwa Ha Ha
Yeah.... That's the thing: She kinda stalks me and haunts every single website I'm ever on. Really creepy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.