Classic Ion v.s. Galactus (full-power)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
who wins?

Genis101
Full Power Galactus beats Classic Ion 7/10

Full Power Galactus beats Current Ion 10/10

galan7777777
Originally posted by Genis101

Full Power Galactus beats Current Ion 10/10 how so?

juggernaut66666

Full Power Galactus beats Current Ion 10/10
WTF?????????????????????????????
and this had been done Ion wins 10/10

sexyking
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
WTF?????????????????????????????
and this had been done Ion wins 10/10

yes

juggernaut66666
Even Full Power Galactus can only dream of having multiversal power level

galan7777777
Even Full Power Galactus can only dream of having multiversal power level full powered galactus equals complete oneness with the universe, he also has full control of the UN which is multiversal itself

sexyking
Originally posted by galan7777777
full powered galactus equals complete oneness with the universe, he also has full control of the UN which is multiversal itself

roll eyes (sarcastic) Reed Richard has full control of the UN your point been?

galan7777777
Originally posted by sexyking
roll eyes (sarcastic) Reed Richard has full control of the UN your point been? i was just pointing out that galactus is multiversal as well (in certain ways)

batdude123
i was just pointing out that galactus is multiversal as well (in certain ways)

No he isn't. He's essential to ONE universe. Not to the multiverse. That was shown when Abraxas wasted nearly every Galactus in the multiverse.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by batdude123
No he isn't. He's essential to ONE universe. Not to the multiverse. That was shown when Abraxas wasted nearly every Galactus in the multiverse.
thumb up

galan7777777
No he isn't. He's essential to ONE universe. Not to the multiverse. That was shown when Abraxas wasted nearly every Galactus in the multiverse. read what i was talking about, i didnt say galactus alone was multiversal, but the UN is and he controls that......this is all i was saying

batdude123
read what i was talking about, i didnt say galactus alone was multiversal, but the UN is and he controls that......this is all i was saying

Only Uatu the Watcher knows the location of the UN. Galactus doesn't have it, nor does he control it.

galan7777777
Only Uatu the Watcher knows the location of the UN. Galactus doesn't have it, nor does he control it. dosent control it? the UN is litterally an aspect of galactus himself..... it is normally kept on his ship, and he can recall it to him at will..... remember when he recalled it from abraxas?

harri
hi galan 777777

harri
just tell me wat os spamming? then ill stop

harri
i promise

batdude123
dosent control it? the UN is litterally part of galactus

Yet he's been threatened by it when Reed had it. roll eyes (sarcastic) And Abraxas was taken down by it AFTER he got through killing all the Galactus' in the multiverse. UN>Galactus by a considerable margin. It is an aspect of Galactus, but he is nowhere near as powerful as it is. The power of it instills fear in him. If he controlled it, he wouldn't fear it, and he wouldn't have been threatened by Reed when he had it. He's not multiversal in power, in any way, shape, or form. Ion takes this match.

galan7777777
Yet he's been threatened by it when Reed had it. roll eyes (sarcastic) And Abraxas was taken down by it AFTER he got through killing all the Galactus' in the multiverse. UN>Galactus by a considerable margin. It is an aspect of Galactus, but he is nowhere near as powerful as it is. The power of it instills fear in him. If he controlled it, he wouldn't fear it, and he wouldn't have been threatened by Reed when he had it. He's not multiversal in power, in any way, shape, or form. Ion takes this match. again read my prior post i didnt say galactus was multiversal, but the UN (which he can wield and control) is

harri
ye i know

harri
actually the full power galactus is unstobable

juggernaut66666
Nah Current Ion isnt really anything special. Classic Ion was a major cosmic being. Classic Ion was around 75% Galactus level i'd say, Current Ion is just an amped up GL. Classic had the remaining power of Parallax, the power of Oblivion, and the power of the CPB inside him. All Current Ion has is the power of 2 GL rings and the Starheart inside him. And he had trouble with GL Hal. Current Ion couldnt hold Classic Ion's jockstrap. Seriously. Any of the top heralds here could take Current Ion, whereas Tyrant would be the only one who could handle Classic Ion.
whistle

sexyking
dosent control it? the UN is litterally an aspect of galactus himself..... it is normally kept on his ship, and he can recall it to him at will..... remember when he recalled it from abraxas?

I think that recalling ability is limited due to the fact the UN has been hiding from him in the past unless marvel has changed that.

batdude123
again read my prior post i didnt say galactus was multiversal, but the UN (which he can wield and control) is

And did you read MY post? He doesn't control it as well as you'd like to think. He's been threatened by it A LOT.

batdude123
Originally posted by harri
actually the full power galactus is unstobable

laughing

harri
wat? laughing out loud

harri
tell me

batdude123
wat? laughing out loud

I don't know if it was the fact that you spelled "unstoppable" wrong, or the fact that you said full powered Galactus can't be stopped.

galan7777777
And did you read MY post? He doesn't control it as well as you'd like to think. He's been threatened by it A LOT. did i say he can control it to the fullest? reed richards with the UN wiped out everything that is, in galactus's hands its fair to say it could do much more

batdude123
did i say he can control it to the fullest? reed richards with the UN wiped out everything that is, in galactus's hands its fair to say it could do much more

HE... DOES... NOT... HAVE... IT. Anybody with a high enough intellect can wield it. If you're giving Galactus the UN in this fight, well then that's just cheap. Ion wins.

harri
am i weird?

batdude123
am i weird?

Oui. yes

juggernaut66666
yes

harri
cause if i am i will take it as a compliment

sexyking
did i say he can control it to the fullest? reed richards with the UN wiped out everything that is, in galactus's hands its fair to say it could do much more

True if he knew were it was, and i assume the thread starter intended for this battle to entail Galactus with PC not UN.

galan7777777
HE... DOES... NOT... HAVE... IT. Anybody with a high enough intellect can wield it. If you're giving Galactus the UN in this fight, well then that's just cheap. Ion wins. read my posts, did i say galactus has it in this battle? i was just commenting that he CAN wield the UN and it is a multiversal artifact....... chill out coldbanana

harri
really i will

batdude123
read my posts, did i say galactus has it in this battle? i was just commenting that he can wield the UN and it is a multiversal artifact....... chill out coldbanana

So can Reed. no expression I'm not calling him multiversal in power though, am I?

harri
it is good being weird

harri
reed richards has intelligence and can

galan7777777
So can Reed. no expression I'm not calling him multiversal in power though, am I? again read my posts i didnt call big G himself multiversal, but IF he had the UN then he would be..... thats all

juggernaut66666
it is good being weird Originally posted by harri
reed richards has intelligence and can
dustylol

harri
you know he can

harri
wat plz

galan7777777
wat plz stop spamming you moron, stay on topic or get outta here! this isnt MSN messager smiled0

harri
am i spamming again?

batdude123
again read my posts i didnt call big G himself multiversal, but IF he had the UN then he would be..... thats all

But that's a completely moot point. no expression

harri
i do not now when you are posting

harri
ok you get me thumb up thumb down sad

galan7777777
But that's a completely moot point. no expression your correct, but like i said Big G can be multiversal with this artifact, thats the only point i was making

harri
i hope you do

sexyking
your correct, but like i said Big G can be multiversal with this artifact, thats the only point i was making

A point which in all values is pointless to this debate.

harri
galactus is probably one of the best

galan7777777
Originally posted by sexyking
A point which in all values is pointless to this debate. i just said that, but thanks bud......the statement was simply made that galactus could only dream of being multiversal, i was just correcting that statement big grin

harri
soz that was galactus

harri
soz that was my stupid little bro

harri
by o by the way i hope we meet again galan we can chat then thnx byyyyy thumb up

juggernaut66666
your correct, but like i said Big G can be multiversal with this artifact, thats the only point i was making
Aunt May can be multiversal with the UN

galan7777777
by o by the way i hope we meet again galan we can chat then thnx byyyyy thumb up such a moron crazysign

galan7777777
Aunt May can be multiversal with the UN thats a little much, u said big G could only dream of being multiversal, and i just was correcting that statement

juggernaut66666
thats a little much, u said big G could only dream of being multiversal, and i just was correcting that statement
with a multiversal artifact anyone can be multiversal

galan7777777
with a multiversal artifact anyone can be multiversal not true, if u knew how the UN worked then you would also know that if the wielders mind isnt strong enough then the user is destroyed

superbatman86
Apparantly alot of people don't understand what aspect means.In this case it means a part of.The UN is part of Galactus.It's HIS power that remade and destroyed the multiverse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.