Desaan and Tavion versus ROTS Anakin and Obi Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Which team wins?

darthsith19
Apparently Desaan beat Luke after DE so he alone could probably take them. Sorry, I don't know who Tavion is but I think DE Luke could take this duo and Desaan > DE Luke.

Sith Lord Windu
tavion is traya from kotor 2, the one handed ugly *****. didn't desaan wound and then leave because his ship was? sounds stupid considering who hes just a fallen wanabe sith.

it would be a good fight but desaan could fend them off with sabers and tavion could use the force on them.

kamikz
Hmm, Desann was able to stand up to DE Luke in a swordfight, was able to push him very far, make illusions of himself, crush a whole room easily, flick his wrist and destroy a whole pillar thing (stick out tongue) and was not sensable for even Luke....

I think he can Tavion could prevail....

Darth Sexiest
Hmm, let's see...

Anakin whips Desann's butt out of sheer skill and manages to avoid most of the lizards attacks...

Obi-Wan carves Tavion open like a Thanksgiving Day Turkey.

Obi and Anakin win. stick out tongue

Sith Lord Windu
dessans exact skills and specific powers are hard to judge becuase he comes from a game. it like judging revans true skill...

kamikz
If he is able to keep up with Luke and even have Luke fear him, I belive he could give either of these guys a run for their money. Didn't we on KMC agree that DE Luke was about the level of Yoda and Revan at the same time?

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by kamikz
If he is able to keep up with Luke and even have Luke fear him, I belive he could give either of these guys a run for their money. Didn't we on KMC agree that DE Luke was about the level of Yoda and Revan at the same time?

No...Luke wasen't that powerful.
Anyway Sids beat him...

Desann I'd say is below RotS Anakin in both swordsmanship and Force ability.

So Anakin owns him.

And Tavion isen't much without the scepter of Ragnos, and Obi-Wan is sweet so Tavion gets owned too.

JKBart
lmao

reported for spite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.