Exiles Hyperion vs Bloodlusted Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Genis101
Exiles (King) Hyperion (Timebreakers version)

VS

Superman (bloodlusted, not holding back)

Say Exiles Hyperion just killed Lois right in front of Superman. Superman is completely taken over by anger and bloodlusted and attacks Hyperion. Who wins?

xmarksthespot
Exiles Hyperion was blown up by Gambit. He dies.

Lucid Lui
Supes tears him apart.

Scoobless
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Exiles Hyperion was blown up by Gambit. He dies.

By using a magic sword after Hyperion had been tricked into taking himself out

no expression

Big Sexy
How Strong was exiles hyperion. What is the difference between him and Supreme power Hyperion?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Scoobless
By using a magic sword after Hyperion had been tricked into taking himself out

no expression Meh I forget, was it the soulsword. He frankly didn't impress me. Additionally he's a retard. Blink outsmarted him pretty easily twice.

Genis101
Originally posted by Big Sexy
How Strong was exiles hyperion. What is the difference between him and Supreme power Hyperion?

Exiles Hyperion was shown to be above top tier. He was shown klling Thor, the Hulk, Namor, Namora, Holocaust, Colossus, Vision, Shadowcat, Storm, the Fantastic Five, Magneto, Iceman, Wolverine, and lots more, and even boasted to have killed Galactus and Hercules too, which was actually proven since his homeworld was completely empty of life. He had killed everyone in his homeworld, thats how powerful he was. He also maimed Mimic, almost maimed the nigh-unkillable Morph, and kicked the shit out of two Hyperions at once. Both times he was beaten was through outsmarting him, because power-wise, even with 2 good SS Hyperion's on their side and all the other heroes of that Earth too, they had no chance against him. He was uber.

Scoobless
He didn't actually kill everyne on his earth... the governments there used nukes against him which led to everyone's deaths

Faceman
Here you go Scoob,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperion_(comics)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperion_(Supreme_Power)

Scoobless
I don't need those... I have every comic where either of them have appeared

xmarksthespot
I don't see how going back to an empty Earth proves he killed Galactus. What's so special about killing Hercules that it's separated with Galactus. blink

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Genis101
and even boasted to have killed Galactus and Hercules too, which was actually proven since his homeworld was completely empty of life. How exactly does that prove anything? Did Galactus decide to retire from his eternal search for sustenance and buy a house to live in on earth? And Herc could just be in some mystical realm.

Genis101
He didn't actually kill everyne on his earth... the governments there used nukes against him which led to everyone's deaths

No he killed every superhuman on his Earth. Then the government got desperate since they had no superhumans left and nuked the entire planet, killing themselves. All the government did was wipe out the humans, Hyperion wiped out all the superheroes.

Scoobless
That's what I said

no expression

bigbran
I really don't see how someone, on Hypes strength can kill an even weak Galactus. Unless he fired off, some sort of super beam, which I wasn't aware he could do...

D-Block
Exiles Hyperion was shown to be above top tier. He was shown klling Thor, the Hulk, Namor, Namora, Holocaust, Colossus, Vision, Shadowcat, Storm, the Fantastic Five, Magneto, Iceman, Wolverine, and lots more, and even boasted to have killed Galactus and Hercules too, which was actually proven since his homeworld was completely empty of life. He had killed everyone in his homeworld, thats how powerful he was. He also maimed Mimic, almost maimed the nigh-unkillable Morph, and kicked the shit out of two Hyperions at once. Both times he was beaten was through outsmarting him, because power-wise, even with 2 good SS Hyperion's on their side and all the other heroes of that Earth too, they had no chance against him. He was uber.

I don't know much about Hyperion but if this is true he wins with ease.

Genis101
Everythign i said was true. And Bigbran Exiles Hyperion wasnt any normal Hyperion. He showed that when he was beating the shit out of 2 normal Hyperions at the same time, and wouldve killed them, but Blink teleported a half a ton of sand into him, leaving him vulnerable. Even then they couldnt kill him, so they did the second best thing: They stranded him back in his empty home dimension.

bigbran
Everythign i said was true. And Bigbran Exiles Hyperion wasnt any normal Hyperion. He showed that when he was beating the shit out of 2 normal Hyperions at the same time, and wouldve killed them, but Blink teleported a half a ton of sand into him, leaving him vulnerable. Even then they couldnt kill him, so they did the second best thing: They stranded him back in his empty home dimension. I know what he was.
But comparing 2 normal Hyperions, to Galactus is quite laughable.
Even at a super hungry mode.

Big Sexy
So basically Superman has not chance?

MattDay
well is anyone going to confirm the fact a superman not holding back beat a lot of gls, wonder woman, doomsday and a few other power houses all in one go... i've used this example a couple of times before but he did it fairly easily, which does make u wonder about the character sometimes

xmarksthespot
Superman shouldn't be beating GLs, Wonder Woman and Doomsday at the same time. But that being said, he still beats Hyperion who wasn't all that impressive.

His Flash Vision failed to kill Morph, it only hurt Namora, she snapped his neck and he had to blast her a second time, he was knocked down by an organic steel Mimic going half of lightspeed. And he was a retard. He was as proverbially said all talk.

Lucid Lui
Yeah, he was an arrogant bastard. I wouldn't trust anything he says he's done without solid proof.

complexbrother
Good Going !!! This would be the fight of the century ! Hyperion would shock Superman at first then the fight would increase in intensity, almost tearing the world apart. but untimately ending with Superman's win over Hyperion ( I have always said I belive in brains over brawn) due to Supes better thinking on the fly skills.

batdude123
Superman. smile

Hyperion is way overrated.

Scoobless
Yes... having those abilities tends to make a lot of people over rated

smile

MattDay
wow i expected that statement to be the other way around from the general view on superman, which is false of course! clap

batdude123
Yes... having those abilities tends to make a lot of people over rated

smile

Hyperion has been b*tched a lot. smile

Scoobless
Not really

batdude123
Not really

Yes really. His feats don't match up with Superman.

Scoobless
If he had 60 years worth of comics to draw from they would

batdude123
If he had 60 years worth of comics to draw from they would

I somehow doubt that when Blink and other low tier characters beat him, and the fact that he wasn't able to stop that thing from coming to earth. smile

Jyppe
Originally posted by batdude123
I somehow doubt that when Blink and other low tier characters beat him, and the fact that he wasn't able to stop that thing from coming to earth. smile

Sounds pretty much like the time when Batman beat Superman roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
Originally posted by Jyppe
Sounds pretty much like the time when Batman beat Superman roll eyes (sarcastic)

Batman only survives during one of their encounters because Clark lets him. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) And Bruce knows it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Superboy Prime
Batman only survives during one of their encounters because Clark lets him. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) And Bruce knows it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

co-sign.

It always gets me how a being that can travel near the speed of light on a regular basis and has super reaction times is not able to throw a normal human being to the son or the moon before he pulls out a ring with kryptonite. It just doesn't make any sense. Besides Superman has shown tolerance to loads of kryptonite before. Meh what is to be done. Ever since Dark Knight Returns Supes has been jobbing to Batman. Anyways that book was cool.

Scoobless

The first time she beat him he didn't have any idea what her powers were... could've just as easily happened to anyone with energy projection powers

The second time he was distracted by fighting two other Superman level characters... and Mimic

Validus
The guy who couldn't blow up a damn asteroid is not beating Superman.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
The guy who couldn't blow up a damn asteroid is not beating Superman.

evillaugh yes

Soleran
Blink could probably take out Superman also if she was given 5 minutessmile

Genis101
Superman shouldn't be beating GLs, Wonder Woman and Doomsday at the same time. But that being said, he still beats Hyperion who wasn't all that impressive.

His Flash Vision failed to kill Morph, it only hurt Namora, she snapped his neck and he had to blast her a second time, he was knocked down by an organic steel Mimic going half of lightspeed. And he was a retard. He was as proverbially said all talk.

First of all, it took one shot to kill Namora. The first one in the desert wasnt full power, and after that, Namora had gotten completely healed and revitalized when they were fighting in the water, and Hypes killed her with one shot. And you say faling to kill Mimic in one shot is a bad thing? I dont think so. There's not many people that can kill Morph with one shot, considering his physiology, so for Hype to come that close to killing him is actually impressive rather than unimpressive.

And dude, getting knocked out by a half-ton cannonball at half light speed isnt unimpressive. Superman may have been killed if that happenned to him. I mean, Mimic was in a cannonball position, so it's basically a half ton cannonball hitting you at 93,000 miles per second. That's pretty ****in fast for something that weighs a half ton to move at.

What low tier characters ever beat him? The first time they beat him, he actually beat himself, and the second time, they needed two SS Hyperions, who are each top tier, along with teleporting a half ton of sand into him to beat him. See, he was never beaten straight-up, only outsmarted because he was way too cocky for his own good. For example, when he came back in Timebreakers, Blink even admitted that Hyperion could kill then anytime he wants to f he really wanted to, but the bugs told Mimic later about that and how he likes toying with them.

And the asteroid thing is PIS. Normal SS Hyperion couldve cracked that thing in half with one shot, so Exiles Hyperion shouldnt have had any trouble with it. Also, the Hulk once destroyed a meteor twice the size of the Earth with one shot, and Hyperion owned the Hulk. Thor too. Thor has destroyed things that big in the past before, with ease, and Hyperion killed him too. That being said, the asteroid thing was PIS, nothing more.

Exiles Hyperion >>>>> Superman

Also, look at all Hyperion's good showings, since the rules of KMC say to use their good showings dont they? First off, right before that stupid asteroid scene, Rogue touched him for just a second and said she felt like she could crack a planet in half. Also, Nate Grey is Superman level, and Holocaust went toe-to-toe with Nate, yet look at what Hyperion did to him. Normal SS Hyperion is also top tier, around Superman level, and Exiles Hyperion was owning two of them at the same time. Namora was on par with Namor, and he killed her in one shot. I mean, in a matter of what? 10 appearances? Is that all he had? Well, in around 10 appearances, he killed alot of big names such as Thor, the Hulk, Namor, Namora, Holocaust, Magneto, Colossus, the Thing, Psi-Lord, Wolverine, Rogue, and the Vision. He also stated to have killed Galactus and Hercules, and seriously damaged Mimic, Morph, Gambit, among others. Exiles Hyperion was a beast. I hope he comes back.

batdude123
First of all, it took one shot to kill Namora. The first one in the desert wasnt full power, and after that, Namora had gotten completely healed and revitalized when they were fighting in the water, and Hypes killed her with one shot. And you say faling to kill Mimic in one shot is a bad thing? I dont think so. There's not many people that can kill Morph with one shot, considering his physiology, so for Hype to come that close to killing him is actually impressive rather than unimpressive.

And dude, getting knocked out by a half-ton cannonball at half light speed isnt unimpressive. Superman may have been killed if that happenned to him. I mean, Mimic was in a cannonball position, so it's basically a half ton cannonball hitting you at 93,000 miles per second. That's pretty ****in fast for something that weighs a half ton to move at.

What low tier characters ever beat him? The first time they beat him, he actually beat himself, and the second time, they needed two SS Hyperions, who are each top tier, along with teleporting a half ton of sand into him to beat him. See, he was never beaten straight-up, only outsmarted because he was way too cocky for his own good. For example, when he came back in Timebreakers, Blink even admitted that Hyperion could kill then anytime he wants to f he really wanted to, but the bugs told Mimic later about that and how he likes toying with them.

And the asteroid thing is PIS. Normal SS Hyperion couldve cracked that thing in half with one shot, so Exiles Hyperion shouldnt have had any trouble with it. Also, the Hulk once destroyed a meteor twice the size of the Earth with one shot, and Hyperion owned the Hulk. Thor too. Thor has destroyed things that big in the past before, with ease, and Hyperion killed him too. That being said, the asteroid thing was PIS, nothing more.

Exiles Hyperion >>>>> Superman

Also, look at all Hyperion's good showings, since the rules of KMC say to use their good showings dont they? First off, right before that stupid asteroid scene, Rogue touched him for just a second and said she felt like she could crack a planet in half. Also, Nate Grey is Superman level, and Holocaust went toe-to-toe with Nate, yet look at what Hyperion did to him. Normal SS Hyperion is also top tier, around Superman level, and Exiles Hyperion was owning two of them at the same time. Namora was on par with Namor, and he killed her in one shot. I mean, in a matter of what? 10 appearances? Is that all he had? Well, in around 10 appearances, he killed alot of big names such as Thor, the Hulk, Namor, Namora, Holocaust, Magneto, Colossus, the Thing, Psi-Lord, Wolverine, Rogue, and the Vision. He also stated to have killed Galactus and Hercules, and seriously damaged Mimic, Morph, Gambit, among others. Exiles Hyperion was a beast. I hope he comes back.

The Galactus thing is speculation. And Superman's top feats>Exile Hyperion's top feats. wink

Validus
Pretty simple to me.

Superman's top showing > Hyperion's

*shrug*

Superherovandal
Blink couldn't actually as Superman's insides would be vulnerable as well.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Blink couldn't actually as Superman's insides would be vulnerable as well.

That doesn't seem to make sense.... no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Pretty simple to me.

Superman's top showing > Hyperion's

*shrug*

yes

batdude123
That doesn't seem to make sense.... no expression

He meant INvulnerable. no expression

xmarksthespot
First of all, it took one shot to kill Namora. The first one in the desert wasnt full power, and after that, Namora had gotten completely healed and revitalized when they were fighting in the water, and Hypes killed her with one shot. And you say faling to kill Mimic in one shot is a bad thing? I dont think so. There's not many people that can kill Morph with one shot, considering his physiology, so for Hype to come that close to killing him is actually impressive rather than unimpressive.Not really. Failing to kill someone is generally unimpressive.Originally posted by Genis101
Colossus weighs a quarter of a ton armoured. Mimic's frame is smaller, and he only mimics half the power of others, at most he weighed around 1.5 times Colossus' normal weight i.e. 375 lbs. And no 375 lbs hitting Superman at 1/2c would not kill him. If Hyperion gets knocked on his ass by 375 lbs at 1/2c he loses resoundingly to Superman.

Genis101
Not really. Failing to kill someone is generally unimpressive. Colossus weighs a quarter of a ton armoured. Mimic's frame is smaller, and he only mimics half the power of others, at most he weighed around 1.5 times Colossus' normal weight i.e. 375 lbs. And no 375 lbs hitting Superman at 1/2c would not kill him. If Hyperion gets knocked on his ass by 375 lbs at 1/2c he loses resoundingly to Superman.

Mimic has been stated several times to weigh a half ton in armored form. It doesnt matter what real logic says, thats what he weighs. And Superman may not die, but he wouldve been seriously hurt if Mimic did to him what he did to Hyperion. Hyperion wasnt really that hurt either. He was out cold for like a page, but thats it. When he got back up he was fine.

xmarksthespot
Mimic has been stated several times to weigh a half ton in armored form. It doesnt matter what real logic says, thats what he weighs.How odd. Mimic who weighs 25 lbs less than Colossus in human form, and only mimics half of Colossus' powers weighs twice as much as Colossus when armoured.Originally posted by Genis101
And Superman may not die, but he wouldve been seriously hurt if Mimic did to him what he did to Hyperion.I highly doubt that.Originally posted by Genis101
Hyperion wasnt really that hurt either. He was out cold for like a page, but thats it. When he got back up he was fine. The part of import is highlighted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.