Darth Revan and ROTS Vader run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
They are given days to train with one another. They have learned to mesh their styles excellently.

Anakin is given a second saber that he may use if he so wishes. They are given 4 hours to rest in between battles.

Here is the competition:

1. Kit Fisto, Plo Koon, Ki Adi Mundi
2. Durge, Assaj Ventress, Sora Bulq
3. Uliq Qel Droma and Tott Doneeta
4. Count Dooku and Darth Malak
6. 7 taranteks and 2 Ancient Sith Worms
7. Yoda and Mace Windu
8. Darth Traya and Darth Sion
9. Marka Ragnos
10. Darth Nihilus and DE Sidious

Go!

Sith Lord Windu
they lose at yoda and mace, though i dont know half of the other charactors before them.

Advent
Originally posted by zephiel7
6. 7 taranteks and 2 Ancient Sith Worms

What the f*ck is an "Ancient Sith worm"? Wyrm, you mean?

darthsith19
1. Revan pwns Plo while Vader pwns the other 2.
2. If this is Obsession Asajj and Durge they could actually put up a good fight. Vader could take Bulq, the strongest of the three, with some trouble while Revan could hold off Durge and Asajj till Sora died, though, and then, with Vader's help the duo would die.
3. I dunno who Tott Doneeta is. Revan could take Ulic in a tough battle. I'll say Vader takes Tott but idk.
4. Four hours rest? This would be hard as hell. Vader would probably be even with Dooku but I'll say Revan would still take Malak and then the duo'd take Dooku. But they'd be very tired, possibly even injured.
5. ? no 5
6. idk about this one, but if they make it past here Yoda and Mace them.
7. Yoda and Mace'd take em, Mace could take Vader while Revan'd be tired enough that Yoda could at least hold him off till Vader dies, and probably beat him without Mace's help.

So I dunno about 3 or 6, but they definately wouldn't make it past 7.

Advent
Originally posted by darthsith19
I dunno who Tott Doneeta is. Revan could take Ulic in a tough battle. I'll say Vader takes Tott but idk.

Tott Donetta was a Jedi Knight during Exar Kun's time. He didn't really do anything spectacular enough to put him on par with Vader. I doubt he's even above Kit Fisto (maybe on par at most, though that's a far stretch). All he was known for was using Beast Control, blocking blaster fire from two small fighter ships, and being grouped in the "exceptional knights" category during times of the Old Republic.

Vader could take him with relative ease.

Darth Sexy
They lose at Mace and Yoda but if there is a miracle, Ragnos curbstomps them.

zephiel7
I say they fall at Windu and Yoda.

Yoda and Revan are tied in battle. Anakin falls before Windu. The two Jedi masters take down Revan.

zephiel7
Damn, I missed #5...

5. 20 ewoks + TK421

darthsith19
20 ewoks and TK-421? They got mega wtf pwnd.

Darth Sexiest
Glad to see everyone finally knows all about Windu's Vapaad...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.