Leona Heidern vs Sonya Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
After the incident with the Deadly Alliance and Onaga, Sonya goes back to work with the OIA.

Right now, Sonya is pursuing a renegade Outworld warlord who is hiding out in the Amazon rainforest.

Unfortunately for the blonde from Texas, she stumbles onto the Ikari commando training camps, with Leona Heidern directing traffic...and her target, who is being held.

Sonya approaches, shows her ID and demands that the suspect to be turned over in her custody. Leona tells her that she has to fight her for it. Sonya's game.

Sonya - Deadly Alliance version (I see thong-straps!)

Leona - Maximum Impact version, alt. costume (the one with pink hair)

===

Jack Bauer Fact: The only way to achieve immortallity is to get Jack Bauer to say to you, "I won't let anything happen to you".

Chuck Norris Fact: If you try to introduce your mother to Chuck Norris, she'll introduce you to your biological father.

Fallin Angel
Hmm, I think Leona will cause she kicks more butt in my opinion. Plus she looks cooler.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.