I watch POTC every day non-stop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maple Sugar
yes i feel stupid..but i really watch it non-stop

tee_pirategirl
don't feel stupid we all do

Maple Sugar
i annoy my sister a lot with it..but i like the movie and it is fun anyway

tee_pirategirl
yeah I annoy everyone with it too...I guess it's required to annoy people you watch it so much if you wanna be accepted in this forum lol

Maple Sugar
clap

JaehSkywalker
i wanna watch POTC 2 again!!

evilm0nki3
i annoy everyone because i talk about it all the time..

Mr Parker
you scare me.EVERYDAY? thats a sign of obsession.

Jacky Sparrow
Yes, I look it every evening, too, till I fall asleep!

ivebeendepped43
im ashamed of myself. i havent watched it in over a week. ill go watch it while i do my homework. literally. *walks off and puts in DVD*

Bwa Ha Ha
lol im writing a school review for Disney's pocahontas while on here

willofthewisp
I want to see POTC2 again too.

Do yourself a favor, maple sugar, and this is one fan to another: stop watching it. It will grow stale and you'll burn out on it. Go a week without seeing it, just a week, and then see how much cooler watching it is. Then you'll be able to go for longer periods without needing to see it. Seriously, don't watch anything every day.

Bwa Ha Ha
AHHH! I was writing my school review 4 pocahontas while on here and instead of writing john smith i accidentaly wrote johnny depp and i cant find my stupid eraser!!!

Bwa Ha Ha
LOL Anyway, found eraser, and gonna go watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory(Never seen it...I know that's sad)

*jcd*gmc*
i've seen it like a billion times already!! do not feel alone

*jcd*gmc*
charlie and the chocolate factory is funny!! we love it-we watch it all the time!!

ivebeendepped43
ah! i love that movie! Bwa, i do that all the time! ill b thinking bout Johnny and ill write Johnny instead of something. i did that just this morning. ok, i watched it. yay! oh yeah, this morning i was thinking about Secret Window and today we had to write about what was on our mind, so i wrote about Secret Window and how much i wanna c it. i mentioned how ssexxi Johnny Depp was a lot 2. my teaachers r already used 2 it! lol

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by willofthewisp
I want to see POTC2 again too.

Do yourself a favor, maple sugar, and this is one fan to another: stop watching it. It will grow stale and you'll burn out on it. Go a week without seeing it, just a week, and then see how much cooler watching it is. Then you'll be able to go for longer periods without needing to see it. Seriously, don't watch anything every day.

i agree with this, i haven't seen the first one in like a week and i know the next time i see it its going to be so much better than when i watched it every night

Bwa Ha Ha
I agree...So have you or have u not watched secret window? Sorry, but ur confusing me lol
I need to go back to my room and finish watching finding neverland....

ivebeendepped43
i HAVENT seen secret window, but i've seen the "get confuzed" part. rah! rah! rah!

Bwa Ha Ha
lol that spoils the ENTIRE movie!

ivebeendepped43
so? who cares?

Bwa Ha Ha
lol dunno, just saying its like near the ending...

ivebeendepped43
oh. that helps me understand it more, tho

Bwa Ha Ha
well, yeah, but it's like knowing the kraken eats jack b4 watching POTC2

ivebeendepped43
that big? i dont think so. im still confuzed as heck

Bwa Ha Ha
When you start watching it u wont b

ivebeendepped43
k

PirateDiva
Just finish watching COTBP on TV they were passing it on USA!!! Love it!!

akanai
i'm watching it all the time... XD OMG, maybe it's scary, but I do big grin and I'm proud! big grin hell yeah!

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Just finish watching COTBP on TV they were passing it on USA!!! Love it!!

i just saw it on USA too!

ivebeendepped43
haha! sweet! "I'll come round sometime, get that squeak outta your door." i dont know why i just wrote that...mayb its cuz i just looked at my siggy.....i love that quote

Bwa Ha Ha
lol where's it from?

ivebeendepped43
Chocolat

Bwa Ha Ha
need 2 see that...

ivebeendepped43
so do i. wish i had SW and Chocolat on ondemand, i would have already seen them

Bwa Ha Ha
yeah... i think my dad didnt wanna get it 4 me hoping i wouldnt become a fangirl... ah well my friend'l lend it 2 me

CaptinJackLover
i wanna see it so badly! today for sum reason i had been thnking baout it and kept saying chocolat randomly hoping sumhow sumbody would let me watch it lol

ivebeendepped43
i have been mentioning SW randomly for the past 4 days straight

Bwa Ha Ha
i just finished watching it again....

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
i have been mentioning SW randomly for the past 4 days straight

haha nice...i do that a lot...whenever i want people to start talking about sumthing i just randmly say a word or phrase that has to do with it....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.