Exite Truck (wii)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MadMel
http://media.wii.ign.com/media/826/826983/vids_1.html
the latest vid is f*king amazing eek!...

IceJaw
Friggin' awesome eek!

Like, Excite bike + burnout + something totally new eek!

MadMel
lol...eek!

Swe_Bum
AWESOME!!! me like!!

LanceWindu
Gaaaaaaaay...

I've never before seen a car that steers with it's rear end and can even turn around in midair. Too exaggerated.

InnerRise
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Gaaaaaaaay...

I've never before seen a car that steers with it's rear end and can even turn around in midair. Too exaggerated. Ha. I was waiting to scroll down to a post like this.

Yeah, I'm not excited at all about this game.

is it comprehensible.....

Swe_Bum
OMG?!

I cant WAIT!!! eek!

Spartan005
Yeah, I have a 360... but I really, really want a Wii. Especially for this game and Super Mario Galaxies!

MadMel
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Gaaaaaaaay...

I've never before seen a car that steers with it's rear end and can even turn around in midair. Too exaggerated.
ive done it in real life shifty....nah, jk...but still...a lot of things in nintendo are exaggerated, so you cant expect this to be completely 'by the book' uber realistic can you??

LanceWindu
Originally posted by MadMel
ive done it in real life shifty....nah, jk...but still...a lot of things in nintendo are exaggerated, so you cant expect this to be completely 'by the book' uber realistic can you??

I know this, but still it's OVER exaggerated. Excite Bike was/is one of my favorite games of all time. This brings nothing that I'd look for in a game though. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.