Do you think Keira could be good as Padme?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JaehSkywalker
Just wondering.. would Keira Knightley be good as padme?

she looks like natalie portman...

ermm

queeq
She does?

Ushgarak
Err, yes she does, which is why she played one of her handmaidens...

queeq
Oh really? I missed out on something.

To be honest, Portman didn't act her best under Lucas, why would Keira?

smoker4
Faster, more intense?

Jedi Priestess
ROTFLMFAO Smoke! hysterical

And to answer the Q, no.

smoker4
yes also no

exanda kane
Lucas bores the hell out of all his actors, thats why even the OT performances are very limited.

But is that really true Ush?

Ushgarak
Yup.

exanda kane
Any particular Episode? I'm actually quite suprised that she is, wouldn't have thought it with her age and the relative obscurity of a few years back, although I guess she's just an extra...

queeq
Episode I, I'm sure.

exanda kane
Must be, most you see of the maids.

sithsaber408
She was the main one, Sabe who was the queen's decoy.

I read an interview that said Natalie Portman's mother came to the set, and gave Kierra Knightley a hug, thinking it was her daughter because at the time they looked so much alike.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/sabe/index.html

http://www.starwars.com/episode-i/bts/castcrew.html

queeq
THanks for the pics...

exanda kane
Aye, cleared that one up for me

sithsaber408
*nods*

*graciously excepts flowers*

*clears throat*

"My fellow fans..."

*ducks tomato and runs*

exanda kane
Alright, don't get too carried away :P

sithsaber408
As for the question, I don't really know.

Kierra Knightley is a good actress, and maybe she would have been able to do more with the role than Portman.

I think she's prettier, but only slightly. (not that it matters much)

Jeez, had the roles been reversed, and Portman was the handmaiden, Kierra would have been a co-star in 2 of the biggest trilogies out in the last 5 or so years.

DeVi| D0do
Nah, Natalie's the better looking, in my opinion...

sithsaber408
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Nah, Natalie's the better looking, in my opinion...

No you're right, Natalie is a far more classic beauty, and that should be what counts.

Kierra looks more slutty, so I like her more. stick out tongue

Guess I should have said that in the first place.

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Kierra looks more slutty, so I like her more. stick out tongue

Guess I should have said that in the first place.
Yeah, well in that respect I'd have to agree... big grin

queeq
laughing out loud

ESP07
Would any of you really stop either of them from sitting on your face?

queeq
AHEM!!!

ESP07
Well, me neither!

JediRobin23
wasn't she like 14 in EP I. Shes hot now, so this thread is wrong

ESP07
I think everyone is comparing the now

queeq
Are we?

Jen'ari
Yaya.

Tangible God
Uh-oh...

queeq
INdeed.

lord_radar1
Forgive me for my ignorance but what other trilogy has Keira been in? Pirates is not a trilogy yet.
check IMDB.com for filmography.

queeq
I think they meant POTC, it is a trilogy in amaking. The film's in post production now.

lord_radar1
oh it most definitely is in the making, however I am not sure I would classify POTC as one of the biggest trilogies in past few years. Just cause there aren't many doesn't make them big.

queeq
There aren't many, period

LÉONpro2007
**** KEIRA!

She can't act with good dialog, and i dont think she could be any better with BAD dialog.

personally i dont think anyone could of been good for that role.

AstroFan
Nat did as good as anyone could have with the material she had. And physically she was not a bad choice considering what her kids(specially Leia) grow up to be.

queeq
Indeed, Nat was good.

LightElement
well kreia might be pretty ya know, when shes like what? 20 years old?

queeq
Kreia? Leia's twin sister? laughing out loud

overlord
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/4972/Events/4972/KeiraKnigh_Grani_9183554_400.jpg.html?path=pgallery&path_key=Knightley,%20Keira

I think she looks horrible, with her square jaw, thin lips and weird eyebrows. Didn't even notice her in TPM, Portman looked the best in that movie.

TPM would've been a boring movie with Knightly as Padme though. As would the whole trilogy IMO.

queeq
I dunno... I'd date her.

Revan Souer
Originally posted by queeq
I dunno... I'd date her. Fight you for her matestarwars

Darth Subjekt
dude you picked a horrible picture of her. She looks bangin in the Pirate movies.

I'd do more than date her...and you all need to fight me for her...

Revan Souer
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
dude you picked a horrible picture of her. She looks bangin in the Pirate movies.

I'd do more than date her...and you all need to fight me for her... Was I the only one that didnt notice it was her until years later?

queeq
I saw her first. starwars

Alliance
"YOU LOSE, GENERAL"

queeq
BOW BEFORE ZOD!!!

Darth Ravenous
If she weighed more then 35 LBS mabey..

Darth Kreiger
I wouldn't date her, too afraid I might break her....fear

queeq
Nah, she can take it. trust me... I know. wink

VadersElements
shes flat chest

queeq
She has other.... qualities.

Revan Souer
Originally posted by VadersElements
shes flat chest Her breasts arent big but there lovely

queeq
That too. ;-)

Darth Subjekt
BOW BEFORE ZOD!!!

actually, "KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!!" wink

Originally posted by VadersElements
shes flat chest

Yea, like if she wanted to get with you, you'd be like, "Uh no, you're flat chested." Nevermind the fact she's beautiful. Look down in your pants and tell me your honestly packing down there. Of course everyone on the Internet is like 8 inches, but whatever. If you were, you'd be out having sex rather than being on here all the time. And before you dis me, I'm married, I don't have sex anymore, lol....wait, thats not funny. sad I need to do something about that, lol.

Originally posted by Revan Souer
Her breasts arent big but there lovely
Indeed my friend. How's that old saying go? Anything more than a mouthful is a waste.

HERES TO KEIRA!!! beer

queeq
Keira rules!!

Darth Subjekt
and i'll happily be her loyal sex servant..I..I mean, shes really hot, I mean i'd do her, ...I mean....shes a great actress and human being!!

queeq
What Subjekt said.

Darth Kreiger
Of course if she did play Padme, we wouldn't have the Cheesey Love scenes that we love to hate big grin

Darth Subjekt
youre right, they'd be a lot sexier than NP's cause shes a prude whereas Keira owns her sexuality. She'd put it on Anakin real good. Hell, give me a wig and call me Ani.

Wind Sister
Um, no.

Just. . . . . . . . .no.

Let Kiera stick to. . . . whatever she's doing nowadays, and give Natalie her credit stick out tongue

Darth Subjekt
oh i give Nat her credit, just saying she's more....."conservative" that Keira, thats all....

queeq
Subjekt likes saucy women.

Darth Subjekt
your insights serve you well.

Bury you feelings deep down Queeq. They do you credit, but they could be made serve Keira's man............thats me by the way, in case you didnt pick up on it big grin

queeq
I don't get it... Why would it serve you that I know you like saucy women? Will Keira jump your bones three times a day once she finds that out?

Darth Subjekt
GOD WILLING!!!! tell you what...we could get together with you and JP and do a double feature DVD...sales will sky rocket!!!

queeq
Keep me and JP out of this. This is about a public figure having a scandalous affair with a sleazy kid from an internet forum. That's enough to start myself a tabloid.

Alliance
This is about a public figure having a scandalous affair with a sleazy kid from an internet forum.

You and JP ARE wierd.

queeq
We are but we are not public figures.

Alliance
ARe you the public figure or the sleazy kid?

queeq
Neither, taht was Keira and Darth Subjekt.

Alliance
no expression

queeq
*waits till Alliance gets it*

Alliance
It'll happen someday.

queeq
I hope so.

Alliance
no expression

queeq
You don't?

Alliance
You don't get it, do you?

queeq
That expression is rather hard to read...

Darth Subjekt
I'm not a sleazy kid....I'm in my late 20's, lol. Besides, people like it when "public figures" do stuff with regular people, makes them look less snobby, and it'll make me look like a PIMP!!! I'd bang that accent out of her!

queeq
I'D BANG THAT ACCENT OUT OF HER!!!
Keira's new lover says she's starting a whole new career

The heading of the first issue!

Darth Subjekt
You should bring JP over sometime and Keira and I can give you some pointers on how to keep things new, exciting, and on the next level of kinkiness.

queeq
Sounds like YOU want a lesson or two.

Alliance
Be careful. Queeq likes them young.

queeq
I do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.