Rune King Thor vs Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
Who wins?
Surtur gets his sword
1st battle on netural ground
2nd in Surturs realm

guy222
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Who wins?
Surtur gets his sword
1st battle on netural ground
2nd in Surturs realm

Pretty even

Endless Mike
RKT easily

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
RKT easily

In Surtur's realm?

Reading all the original Thor's, Odin feared Surtur. Could only banish him. Surtur always returned

Endless Mike
RKT was stronger than Odin and pretty much made it clear that he was stronger than Surtur too

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
RKT was stronger than Odin and pretty much made it clear that he was stronger than Surtur too

Surtur origin predates the Asgardians. Odin was said to be more powerful than Surtur and they pretty much tied

Priest
Originally posted by guy222
Surtur origin predates the Asgardians. Odin was said to be more powerful than Surtur and they pretty much tied
Surter was scared to fight RKT.

Stupid Rookie
DId Surtur have his sword when RKT confronted him? It has been a while, but I think RKT respected SUrtur's strength.

Priest
yes he did. Surter was pretty reluctant so forge the mjinor until Thor swore he wouldn't fight him.

Stupid Rookie
yeah it has been a while I need to read that again, thanks priest.

Priest
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
yeah it has been a while I need to read that again, thanks priest.
no problem smile

Supreme being
Originally posted by Priest
Surter was scared to fight RKT.

Is that how you interpreted it, i saw it as him been afraid to trust an asgardian the deal Thor made with him was pretty whack and he probably thought Thor would betray him so was cautious. Anyway RKT wins but i wouldn't say easily.

Hercules
RKT ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.