HUGE problem!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@
Okay, I stuck my ipod in, ALL my songs have somehow erased themselves and I have very few left. Is there anyway I can get the songs back on my ipod? They're not in library.

Council#13
Wow that's weird. I dunno what to do. I had something like that once. I turned on my iPod and all the songs were gone. So I just stuck them back into the computer and they came back! big grin I dunno about your problem though. Sorry sad

babyccino
Your talking to the person who has deleted all their songs of itunes 3 times now but luckily being the smart person i am I had them all backed up elsewhere.
So if you have not backed up your songs i am afraid you have lost them.
There is a lesson to be learned here folks
Don't buy Ipods

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by BlackC@
Okay, I stuck my ipod in, ALL my songs have somehow erased themselves and I have very few left. Is there anyway I can get the songs back on my ipod? They're not in library.

I've had that problem before. A lot. Just keep on playing it over and over and they MIGHT come back. Worked once for. But that was a friggin' miracle.

MadMel
that does it, im buying a minidisk player laughing out loud..

smoker4
Originally posted by babyccino
Your talking to the person who has deleted all their songs of itunes 3 times now but luckily being the smart person i am I had them all backed up elsewhere.
So if you have not backed up your songs i am afraid you have lost them.
There is a lesson to be learned here folks
Don't buy Ipods

I only steal ipods so i should be ok

cain marko
wrong forum
i think
we have a computer help forum for problems like this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.