Superman vs Dormammu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Superman vs Dormammu

They fight in Dormammus Dark Dimension.

Who wins?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dormammu

juggernaut66666
dormammu 10/10

trolly_crouchjr
Haha Sups= vunerable to magic

General Kon-El
Dormammu 10/10

endrict
I know.. thats my point,why would I make this stupid thread?

Because I am sick of all these stupid spite thread like Magneto vs wolverine.

As soon as they are posted, it should be auto locked. like this one I just made. Its simple..... if you dont like a charater then DON'T make a reply or make a newtopic about that charater.

galan7777777
poor superman

xmarksthespot
Magneto vs Wolverine was made like a year ago. If you don't like said threads then why is making more supposed to help?

newyorkcares
Dormammu, MAjick ,Satan-like dude?
Superman's better soul better belong to(insert the deity,or energy force,idol, philosophy of your choice,lets keep it PC)cuz his bum belongs to Dormammu.

Soleran
sorry t-vo Superman wins.

guy222
Originally posted by endrict
Superman vs Dormammu

Who wins?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dormammu

Dread Dormammu FTW

lando005
I know.. thats my point,why would I make this stupid thread?

Because I am sick of all these stupid spite thread like Magneto vs wolverine.

As soon as they are posted, it should be auto locked. like this one I just made. Its simple..... if you dont like a charater then DON'T make a reply or make a newtopic about that charater. some people would open up a thread like that honestly believing wolverine could win

dormannu 10000000000/10

TricksterPriest
Actually...........T-vo might Superman's only chance. I know it's nuts, but T-vo could give him the win. Other than that, Dormammu beats him down, then gives him to the mindless ones. evil face

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Actually...........T-vo might Superman's only chance. I know it's nuts, but T-vo could give him the win. Other than that, Dormammu beats him down, then gives him to the mindless ones. evil face no no no. this is spite supes has zero chance. supes dies quickly.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
no no no. this is spite supes has zero chance. supes dies quickly. Just curious, but do you know how T-Vo works? Or even what it stands for?

Soljer
Just curious, but do you know how T-Vo works? Or even what it stands for?

Torquasm-Vo.

And no one really knows how exactly it works. It's only been depicted on panel a couple times, and even in those instances its usage was very vague. You can talk all the bullshit you want about pulling yourself and an opponent into the theta state, but, REALLY, no one knows exactly what it means.

And it won't beat Dormammu.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Soljer
Torquasm-Vo.

And no one really knows how exactly it works. It's only been depicted on panel a couple times, and even in those instances its usage was very vague. You can talk all the bullshit you want about pulling yourself and an opponent into the theta state, but, REALLY, no one knows exactly what it means.

And it won't beat Dormammu.

Never said it would. Just that it was his only shot.

Kutulu
Actually...........T-vo might Superman's only chance. I know it's nuts, but T-vo could give him the win. Other than that, Dormammu beats him down, then gives him to the mindless ones. evil face

ROFL T-VO flol

You're even more DC biased than I had thought. superdur

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Kutulu
ROFL T-VO flol

You're even more DC biased than I had thought. superdur srsly It was a joke, you stupid ****er. T-Vo is localized reality warping. I don't think he can stop Dormammu with it, but he'll go down fighting.

Kutulu
srsly It was a joke, you stupid ****er. T-Vo is localized reality warping. I don't think he can stop Dormammu with it, but he'll go down fighting.

He won't go down fighting, he will get stomped. It's obvious from this thread that you don't know much about Dormammu. The thread was spite, yet here you are claiming Superman has a chance, then back up when you realize you got owned and say it was all a joke.

If it was really a joke you wouldn't have answered so seriously. nopitynana

Captain REX
Hey, Trick, that's completely unneeded. Don't use profanity like that.

lando005
told ya

quanchi112
superman cant win this thread should die now.

long pig
Superman is vulnerable to magic spells and enchanted items, nothing more. Take away Dorm's spells and items and he still uber wtfbbq sauce owns him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by long pig
Superman is vulnerable to magic spells and enchanted items, nothing more. Take away Dorm's spells and items and he still uber wtfbbq sauce owns him. why are we taking away dorms magic spells and items. hm. take away supermans powers and what is he. yeah not anything special.

Soljer
Originally posted by quanchi112
why are we taking away dorms magic spells and items. hm. take away supermans powers and what is he. yeah not anything special.

Did you miss the part that Long Pig said Dormammu would win even WITHOUT spells and items?

guy222
poor supes

quanchi112
Spitey spite.

h1a8
Close this please!
Unless someone wants to argue the t-vo point.

guy222
nothing supes can do

gets hurt badly

cloud102
Dormammu. Easily.

ultimatethor
This thread needs to be closed.

psycho gundam
Superman vs Dormammu

Who wins?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dormammu no expression

shokosugi
Spectre vs. Dormammu now that's a fight dormammu will LOSE.

Spectre >>>>>> Zom >>> Dormammu

Mindset
Supes speedblitz

occultdestroyer
Spite thread is spite.

quanchi112
Originally posted by shokosugi
Spectre vs. Dormammu now that's a fight dormammu will LOSE.

Spectre >>>>>> Zom >>> Dormammu Huh?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Spite

shokosugi
huh what?

Spectre Owns Zom. Zom Owns Dormammu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.