Duane "Dog" Chapman Arrested!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

justjakk
I dont know if anyone allready posted this. So here we go. The Bounty hunter Duane Chapman was arrested for bounty hunting in Mexico. It is a crime treated as kidnapping. He was going on a lead to find the Max Factor heir known for rapping many females. On route, Dog enlisted the help of an officer. They met and agreement (which will talked about and hopefully viewed) tonight on A&E. They agreed if this man was on site, Dog could apprehend him. That was 3 years ago. The Mexican government overlooked the books and noticed they can arrest Mr, Chapman for this, so they had him arrested.

Duane Dog Chapman is looking at 6 months to 4 years behind bars for this offence, if he cannot prove himself innocent.

That is so lame. mad

The man takes a rapist off the streets and is arrested for it. Whats right with that?

smoker4
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t421871.html

justjakk
Originally posted by smoker4
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t421871.html thanks dude. well now its in the OTF. lets see what real KMC members have to say about it. cool

smoker4
Originally posted by justjakk
thanks dude. well now its in the OTF. lets see what real KMC members have to say about it. cool

laughing out loud

justjakk
i, myself, think this is just totally dumb. how can someone, doing so much good, be arrested for it? if you are taking scum off of the street and you arent hurting anyone, why be punished for it? confused

LanceWindu
I dont know if anyone allready posted this. So here we go. The Bounty hunter Duane Chapman was arrested for bounty hunting in Mexico. It is a crime treated as kidnapping. He was going on a lead to find the Max Factor heir known for rapping many females. On route, Dog enlisted the help of an officer. They met and agreement (which will talked about and hopefully viewed) tonight on A&E. They agreed if this man was on site, Dog could apprehend him. That was 3 years ago. The Mexican government overlooked the books and noticed they can arrest Mr, Chapman for this, so they had him arrested.

Duane Dog Chapman is looking at 6 months to 4 years behind bars for this offence, if he cannot prove himself innocent.

That is so lame. mad

The man takes a rapist off the streets and is arrested for it. Whats right with that?

Week old news...he's already out on bail.

PeterGriffin
i, myself, think this is just totally dumb. how can someone, doing so much good, be arrested for it? if you are taking scum off of the street and you arent hurting anyone, why be punished for it? confused

Different country, different lawssrug

a1hsauce
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Week old news...he's already out on bail.
lol this happened like last year

LanceWindu
Originally posted by a1hsauce
lol this happened like last year

No, he was arrested last week.

The charge stems from a problem in Mexico in 2003.

Storm
Please use the following link: Dog the Bounty Hunter: BUSTED.

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.