tv sports packages

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RuthlessRufus

forumcrew
the NFL Sunday ticket is pretty good, if you wanna watch a lot of games. If you just have 1 team you wanna watch its a bit pricy id just go to a sports bar that shows it. But its also nice because you can put up 8 games on split screen, and you can watch a nice 30 min recap of every game.

botankus
If you're a repeat customer, Sunday Ticket is $12 / NFL week. To upgrade to 60% of the games in High-Def, it's $18 / NFL week. That last price also includes SuperFan, which includes what Forum just mentioned.

If you're a new customer, Sunday Ticket is $15 / NFL week. To upgrade to 60% of the games in High-Def, it's $21 / NFL week. That last price also includes SuperFan, which includes what Forum just mentioned.

RuthlessRufus
Originally posted by botankus

If you're a new customer, Sunday Ticket is $15 / NFL week. To upgrade to 60% of the games in High-Def, it's $21 / NFL week. That last price also includes SuperFan, which includes what Forum just mentioned.

Oh cool, thanks. That sounds perfect. I'm definitely getting the Superfan package. Didn't spend $3000 on a TV just to balk at paying the last $100 or whatever. Hey if anyone has the Superfan package - do you know what they do with the audio on the 8 games on 1 screen? Is it silent, or a mix, or what?

Lord Evolution
Originally posted by RuthlessRufus
Oh cool, thanks. That sounds perfect. I'm definitely getting the Superfan package. Didn't spend $3000 on a TV just to balk at paying the last $100 or whatever. Hey if anyone has the Superfan package - do you know what they do with the audio on the 8 games on 1 screen? Is it silent, or a mix, or what?

good question

RuthlessRufus
I called directv, they said that there's a cursor and you can pick which game to listen to but if you don't there's music. I have another question, though, and I don't want to wait on hold again, so if anyone knows: wiith the red zone channel is there always something there? What do they play when no one's in the redzone? What if two games enter the redzone at once?

botankus
I stay away from the Red Zone because they usually switch to the Non-High-Definition broadcast (a.k.a. "blurrvision" on a wide-screen TV). Sorry, I can't answer that question...but it is a good one, though. Hmmm...

forumcrew
just surround yourself with 8 plasmas

RuthlessRufus
lol, I wish I could afford that. I asked directv and I guess the redzone channel is basically like watching all the games with someone else at the remote, they just take you to whatever game is the most exciting at that moment, and between exciting moments there's just commentary. Sounds kinds cool for when there's no game on I'm particularly interested in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.