23 Minutes In Hell (A True Story)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JesusIsAlive
http://www.sidroth.org/tvbroadcasts.htm

http://www.freecdtracts.com/cd_1.htm

This Audio & Video CD Tract is of an incredible Testimony of Bill Wiese and his 23 Minute Trip to Hell. Bill was placed in Hell not as a casual observer, but as someone who was not saved. He recounts all the horrid details with such precision that it captivates the listener from start to finish. His soul was returned to his earthly body with a warning and message for all.

Shakyamunison
Is this a duplicate thread?

Robtard
So we have 90 minutes in Heaven and now 23 minutes in Hell... What's next, 74 minutes in Purgatory, a true story!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Robtard
So we have 90 minutes in Heaven and now 23 minutes in Hell... What's next, 74 minutes in Purgatory, a true story!

We spend a lot more time in heaven and hell in one day.

Also the "a true story" part is the biggest lie.

fini
Sigh another one??

There is hell............. 2 hrs stuck in traffic with no ac, End of month groceries and ther is only one cashier open, .................. real life got enough hell, lol dont need to hear bout someone hallucinating bout it.

Darth Jello
Originally posted by fini
Sigh another one??

There is hell............. 2 hrs stuck in traffic with no ac, End of month groceries and ther is only one cashier open, .................. real life got enough hell, lol dont need to hear bout someone hallucinating bout it.

no, it only becomes hell if you also have to take a whizz and have the leaks in both of those situations.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Darth Jello
no, it only becomes hell if you also have to take a whizz and have the leaks in both of those situations.

And you have a bladder infection. eek! laughing

RocasAtoll
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
And you have a blater infection. eek! laughing

So I have an infection in my speech?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by RocasAtoll
So I have an infection in my speech?

What?

RocasAtoll
What?

"Blatter" means the act of speaking, "Bladder" involves bowl piss and poo.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by RocasAtoll
"Blatter" means the act of speaking, "Bladder" involves bowl piss and poo.

Thanks laughing

crazy
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive

This Audio & Video CD Tract is of an incredible Testimony of Bill Wiese and his 23 Minute Trip to Hell. Bill was placed in Hell not as a casual observer, but as someone who was not saved. He recounts all the horrid details with such precision that it captivates the listener from start to finish. His soul was returned to his earthly body with a warning and message for all.

Why do you keep spamming? You are not reaching anyone on this forum and most of your threads are just you being flamed. God I hate Christians who are drones.

RocasAtoll
Thanks laughing

Anytime I can help wink

And I now issue a rule:

Ignore threads that have anything to do with NDE (Near Death Experiences). Agreeable?

Regret
We spend a lot more time in heaven and hell in one day.

It took me somewhere between 2-5 minutes to read through all the posts before me. I am now going to create a thread entitled:

"2-5 Minutes in Hell (A True Story)"

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Regret
It took me somewhere between 2-5 minutes to read through all the posts before me. I am now going to create a thread entitled:

"2-5 Minutes in Hell (A True Story)"

laughing DON'T DO IT.

debbiejo
Books, books , books.............there are all these books at Christan book stores.........I've read many........................oh geez.............would a god let a person go down to the depts of hell just for the experience of it, when he already told moses that they wouldn't believe anyway.................Hell is for the non believers, so why would a god let a believer go there?..........And Jesus letting them go there is mixing sin with righteousness............I thought they were seperate..............God cannot be in the presents of sin

Imperial_Samura

With precision eh? Have you been to Hell in order to verify the "accuracy", the "precision" in which he is describing them?

Any good horror writer can create a fictional Hell, because really the most Hellish things imaginable are produced by the human mind.

Lord Urizen

If that is true, that only shows the Cruel side of God's nature. Are you trying to make God look like a bad guy? Or are you trying to use scare tactics again ?

FeceMan
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
If that is true, that only shows the Cruel side of God's nature. Are you trying to make God look like a bad guy? Or are you trying to use scare tactics again ?
Why...oh, why...do you continue to exist?

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by FeceMan

I believe it has something to do with the dichotomy of good and evil and the overall random nature of existance.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
I believe it has something to do with the dichotomy of good and evil and the overall random nature of existance.
I hate life.

Imperial_Samura
I hate life.

Looks like someone needs a dose of "The Life of Brian."

Always look on the bright side of Life....

FeceMan
23 Minutes of Hot-Hot-Hot Sodom and Gomorrah Apocryphal Anal Action

Alliance
Sounds like your kind of party, kid.

Lord Urizen

Why...oh, why....can't you just answer the question ?

Do insults substitute for an actual argument for you ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Urizen
I hate life.

That was self evident long ago shitmaster....

You are a poor representation of a Christian...and a human. no

Imperial_Samura
23 Minutes of Hot-Hot-Hot Sodom and Gomorrah Apocryphal Anal Action

Well if one gets sent to Hell for sodomy then that is hardly a punishment is it?

Alliance
laughing out loud

fini
Originally posted by Darth Jello

Oh thats not does not make it hell
U already in hell, thats when God decides to be mean to you. As if it wasn't bad enough. lol

JesusIsAlive
Boris, listen to this man's testimony about Hell. Click on the link below.

http://www.spiritlessons.com/

Don't be afraid of the Truth, Boris.

Bardock42
Bullshit. He is God. If he didn't want any human to go there he wouldn't have to. He is a hypocrite and a liar.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Bardock42
Bullshit. He is God. If he didn't want any human to go there he wouldn't have to. He is a hypocrite and a liar.

God is a God of law. Just as the law of gravity is definite, having grave consequences if violated, the law of sin and death also is fixed, having grave consequences. The Bible states that the wages of sin is death. There are no exceptions to this rule. Just as there is a Heaven to gain, there is a Hell to shun. Don't blame God if you end up in Hell, remember: He gave you a choice where you go.

FeceMan
I read the text of this.

Bullshitzorz.

Demons don't have power in hell. Demons are prisoners in hell; they aren't rulers. God would never send any saved person to hell, even for the purposes of "warning" people.

Shakyamunison
I read the text of this.

Bullshitzorz.

Demons don't have power in hell. Demons are prisoners in hell; they aren't rulers. God would never send any saved person to hell, even for the purposes of "warning" people.

Demons don't exist. roll eyes (sarcastic)

FeceMan
CermProgram Files\Life\Fail.exe

Shakyamunison
C: \Program Files\Life\Fail.exe

C: \Program Files\Stupid\FeceMan.exe laughing

FeceMan
Mine was so much wittier that it's not even funny.

Wait, yes, it is.

JesusIsAlive
I read the text of this.

Bullshitzorz.

Revelation 9 talks about demons coming out of the pit to torment people on earth. If they can torment people on earth why would it be difficult to believe that they could torment people in the pit (of Hell that is)?

Shakyamunison
Mine was so much wittier that it's not even funny.

Wait, yes, it is.

I have to give you this one. thumb up I had to add a space after the : It wanted to put a smilie after the C. How did get your to work.

JesusIsAlive
Demons don't exist. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Prove that demons do not exist.

Shakyamunison
Prove that demons do not exist.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. To say that demons do not exist is not extraordinary because none have ever been observed in nature. However, saying that something that has never been observed in nature does exists is extraordinary. Therefore, the burden of is on you, and you must also provide extraordinary proof.

JesusIsAlive
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. To say that demons do not exist is not extraordinary because none have ever been observed in nature. However, saying that something that has never been observed in nature does exists is extraordinary. Therefore, the burden of is on you, and you must also provide extraordinary proof.

The burden is not on me because I am not the one making the challenge. You said that demons do no exist, so the burden is on you to prove this statement.

The effect of demons have been observed in nature. Read up on demon possession pal. Many people who have no religious beliefs whatsoever have seen demon-possessed individuals (who by the way were atheists at the time of their possession).

Shakyamunison

The burden is not on me because I am not the one making the challenge. You said that demons do no exist, so the burden is on you to prove this statement.

The effect of demons have been observed in nature. Read up on demon possession pal. Many people who have no religious beliefs whatsoever have seen demon-possessed individuals (who by the way were atheists at the time of their possession).

Any person can become mentally ill. However, there is not proof of demon.

Try reading this carefully:

JesusIsAlive
Any person can become mentally ill. However, there is not proof of demon.

Try reading this carefully:

I am not talking about mental illness. There are real cases of demonic possession of those who do not believe in demons.

Shakyamunison
I am not talking about mental illness. There are real cases of demonic possession of those who do not believe in demons.

There are NO real cases of demon possession. 100% of them of are caused by other factors like mental illness.

JesusIsAlive
There are NO real cases of demon possession. 100% of them of are caused by other factors like mental illness.

Provide support for what you have just stated and I will confute it.

Shakyamunison
Provide support for what you have just stated and I will confute it.

If I said invisible Unicorns caused car accidents, could you prove to me that they don't? You can't; that is why the burden of proof is on you still. I am not making an extraordinary, you are.

JesusIsAlive
If I said invisible Unicorns caused car accidents, could you prove to me that they don't? You can't; that is why the burden of proof is on you still. I am not making an extraordinary, you are.

There is no basis for believing in invisible unicorns, but there is credible evidence for the existence of demons. Now, prove that demons do not exist.

AngryManatee
There is no basis for believing in invisible unicorns, but there is credible evidence for the existence of demons. Now, prove that demons do not exist.

Provide an example of a person who was possessed.

Bardock42
God is a God of law. Just as the law of gravity is definite, having grave consequences if violated, the law of sin and death also is fixed, having grave consequences. The Bible states that the wages of sin is death. There are no exceptions to this rule. Just as there is a Heaven to gain, there is a Hell to shun. Don't blame God if you end up in Hell, remember: He gave you a choice where you go.

But it's not death in hell....you are alive forever. That is...last I checked....quite the opposite of death.

And either he is a lying turd or he is not as powerful as you say, then he is bound by law and what makes him that special then? Just another wanker who can't do what he wants.

Symmetric Chaos
Has anyone made a 7 minutes in heaven joke yet?

Shakyamunison

There is just as much basis for believing in invisible unicorns as demons. Again you are basing your beliefs of popularity. More people believe in demons then invisible unicorns. However, at one time in the past, it was believed by most people, that the Earth was flat. This overwhelming belief in the flat Earth did not change the fact that the Earth is a ball in space. Because people believe in demons does not make it true.

Rogue Jedi
and where is this creditable evidence? you need to be prepared to offer up any evidence you say exists.

Magee
FUK GOD AND JESUS AND FUK YOU JESUSISALIVE YOU IGNORANT PEICE OF CRAP. GET A FUKING GRIP OF YOUR SELF SON. HOW I WISH WE COULD JUST ELIMINATE ALL RELIGION FROM THE WORLD, IT WOULD BE A MUCH BETTER PLACE.

Off to hell I go.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
and where is this creditable evidence? you need to be prepared to offer up any evidence you say exists.

confused Do you believe that the Earth is flat?

Rogue Jedi
confused Do you believe that the Earth is flat?
I was talking about demons.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I was talking about demons.

You want me to prove that something does not exist? If Demons truly exist, it should be easier for you to prove that they do exist. I can't prove a negative. This is not a problem with me; it is a common principle in science. Proof requires evidence, and the lack of evidence is not proof of anything. It is not unreasonable to say that something that has never been observed in nature does not exist. However, to say that this unobserved thing does exist is extraordinary. At one time black holes where not observed in nature. The burden of proof was on those who believed that black holes existed. They then discovered them in nature and proved their point. If you say that demons exist, the burden of proof is on you, just like those who claimed that black holes existed. If I say they do not exist, the only proof I have to show is that they have not been observed in nature, and the lack of evidence is not proof.

lord xyz
Thanks laughing You poo out of your bladder?! confused

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by lord xyz
You poo out of your bladder?! confused

And it really hurt. eek! laughing out loud

Boris
Poo-Piss.

Ewww.

FeceMan
I have to give you this one. thumb up I had to add a space after the : It wanted to put a smilie after the C. How did get your to work.
I checked the "disable smilies in this post" box.
Revelation 9 talks about demons coming out of the pit to torment people on earth. If they can torment people on earth why would it be difficult to believe that they could torment people in the pit (of Hell that is)?
Pretty sure that those people aren't saved.

Shakyamunison
I checked the "disable smilies in this post" box...

Thanks laughing wink cool stick out tongue

JesusIsAlive
I checked the "disable smilies in this post" box.

Pretty sure that those people aren't saved.

Neither are people in Hell.

Shakyamunison

Even "saved Christians" can be in hell from time to time.

FeceMan
What's your point? The people in Revelations tormented by demons are those who aren't saved. Not Christians. This guy was having a hallucination that reminds me distinctly of those who believe they've been abducted by aliens.

Impediment

Credible evidence? Such as?

Prove to me that demons do exist, JIA. For that matter, prove to me that Jehovah exists. Prove to me that Jesus existed. Prove to all of us that angels, and serphim, and Satan exist.

No links, please. ermm I want to hear an opinion that is yours, and not one that was written by someone else.

Robtard
What JesusIsAlive likes to do is propose ideas and then demand that people prove "they don't exist" or else he's right... He should really know that the burden of proof is on him.

debbiejo
People can project their fears and really imagine them just as people project other thoughts and see them also. The mind is a powerful thing.

chillmeistergen
I can see someone's been reading Freud.

Adam_PoE
23 Minutes In Hell (A True Story)

chillmeistergen
It took you 23 minutes, to read through four pages?

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by AngryManatee
Provide an example of a person who was possessed.

Robbie Doe. The movie "The Exorcist" was based on this 13 year-old boy's demon possession. However, instead of a boy the movie involves a girl who is demon possessed and the names of the exorcists were changed for sake of privacy.

AngryManatee
Robbie Doe. The movie "The Exorcist" was based on this 13 year-old boy's demon possession. However, instead of a boy the movie involves a girl who is demon possessed and the names of the exorcists were changed for sake of privacy.

Can you provide official documentation or photos of the occurence?

JesusIsAlive

You should do your own research and official documentation search.

JesusIsAlive

Research the demon possession of Robbie Doe. The movie "The Exorcist" was based on his case.

chillmeistergen

Could have easily been schizophrenia.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Could have easily been schizophrenia.

Schizophrenia cannot produce the events or phenomena that Robbie Doe experienced and demonstrated.

"However, there is quite a bit about supposed demonic possession which cannot yet be explained by biology. This category includes such phenomenon as levitation, wounds appearing upon the victim that have not been inflicted by the self or another concrete source, knowledge of languages never before studied, sometimes never even heard, and psychic abilities such as knowing facts about other individuals that have never been met. In addition, the accompanying situations related to the area around possessed individuals do not seem to be explainable in terms of the brain or any aspect of biology; science cannot yet explain the distinct decrease in temperature of the room the individual occupies, the appearance of writing and sounds from an unseen force, and the movement of objects on their own (2).

One can come to two conclusions when faced with this evidence. The first is that the cause of such circumstances will eventually be determined by further study of the brains of reportedly possessed individuals. This might reveal that there is something biologically (and entirely secularly) unique about such individuals which allows them to be capable of creating such phenomena by themselves; in this case it could be determined that demonic possession is nothing but a myth perpetuated for centuries. On the other hand, the possibility that demonic possession is a real occurrence cannot yet be rejected; no thoroughly decisive evidence exists to the contrary. What is currently known about science cannot fully explain every situation reported to be a case of demonic possession, at least not by the methods which science currently employs. Until science can explain each detail, if indeed it ever can, one cannot dismiss the possibility that demonic possession is a real and true phenomenon."

--Melissa A. Bromwell, Demonic Possession

chillmeistergen
I won't dismiss the possibility, but I also won't dismiss the possibility of it being in an illness or an elaborate hoax. Some people can do weird things, that are tricks such as David Blaine, he's not possessed. It's a mixture of sleight of hand, the power of deduction and basic social psychology.

FeceMan
Not to mention, you know, illusion.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I won't dismiss the possibility, but I also won't dismiss the possibility of it being in an illness or an elaborate hoax. Some people can do weird things, that are tricks such as David Blaine, he's not possessed. It's a mixture of sleight of hand, the power of deduction and basic social psychology.

The best thing for you to do chillmeistergen is to research this boy's account, review all of the information, then come to a conclusion. There is no way for you to truly understand that what he went through was not capable of being a hoax based on external phenomena and the circumstances of his case. There are certain things that people can do to give demons legal entry and legal right into their lives. Robbie Doe did just that. He experimented with ouja boards until one day he became inhabited by the very demons that he opened the door to. Those demons had a legal right to enter into his body and life to torment him.

Tell me chillmeistergen: how could a 13-year-old boy cause an iron bed to levitate? This boy was not an illusionist, magician, special effects producer, or anything of the sort. How could he cause wounds (actual claw marks) to appear on his back and over various parts of his body in the presence of several witnesses? How could Robbie cause the room that he occupied to become icy cold? How could Robbie speak Latin, Hebrew, and Aramaic having never studied them? How could Robbie cause objects to fly across the room? How could he cause doors to open and slam closed repeatedly? The acrid stench that those who are demon possessed exude and many other things are just some examples or signs of a demon possessed individual. In addition, exorcists do not just arbitrarily go in and start attempting to cast demons out of people. They actually do their due diligence to rule out mental illness or other psychological conditions. The have their criteria for going forward with the process to rid someone of demons. Robbie Doe's situation was deemed a case of demon possession based on all of the facts of his case.

Adam_PoE

You should do your own research and official documentation search.

"The Haunted Boy of Cottage City: The Cold Hard Facts Behind the Story that Inspired The Exorcist" Mark Opsasnick

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
"The Haunted Boy of Cottage City: The Cold Hard Facts Behind the Story that Inspired The Exorcist" Mark Opsasnick

Good job researching this true case of demon possession. I had already read up on the case.

JesusIsAlive

What say you Shakyamunison?

Shakyamunison
What say you Shakyamunison?

I say the power of the mind is great. With faith you can move a mountain.

Also, a movie is just a movie.

Boris
With faith you can move a mountain.

LOLOLOL!

I bet you can... hahah!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Boris
LOLOLOL!

I bet you can... hahah!

Well, faith, time and a good pickax. laughing When I say faith, I'm not talking about magic, like JIA is. I'm talking about the belief that something can be done. Us humans have moved mountains.

Boris
Oh I know what you meant haha, I wouldn't call that faith though.

Shakyamunison
Oh I know what you meant haha, I wouldn't call that faith though.

Why?

Faith - belief in, devotion to, or trust in somebody or something, especially without logical proof.

Before we went to the moon, we had no proof that it could be done.

But I understand what you are saying. The second meaning of the word is what you are rejecting (belief in and devotion to God).

JesusIsAlive
Well, faith, time and a good pickax. laughing When I say faith, I'm not talking about magic, like JIA is. I'm talking about the belief that something can be done. Us humans have moved mountains.

You are putting words in my mouth. Show me where I ever called faith magic.

Shakyamunison
You are putting words in my mouth. Show me where I ever called faith magic.

No, I called your faith, magic. roll eyes (sarcastic) Keep it straight.

JesusIsAlive
No, I called your faith, magic. roll eyes (sarcastic) Keep it straight.

But, pal, you insinuated that I stated or believed that faith was magic, but I have not stated that nor do I believe that.

Shakyamunison
But, pal, you insinuated that I stated or believed that faith was magic, but I have not stated that nor do I believe that.

No, I am saying that your faith is magic. You did not say that your faith was magic, I am saying that your faith is magic.

You believe in magic, even though, you don't realize it or agree.

JesusIsAlive
No, I am saying that your faith is magic. You did not say that your faith was magic, I am saying that your faith is magic.

You believe in magic, even though, you don't realize it or agree.

Semantics?

No, I do not believe in magic (I believe in Jesus Christ), but I do believe that magic is real.

Boris
Hahaha magic is an illusion, just like your religion!

JesusIsAlive
Hahaha magic is an illusion, just like your religion!

With all due respect Boris you never post anything well-thought-out or mature. You seem to be just, how do you say "trolling."

big grin

Boris
With all due respect Boris you never post anything well-thought out or mature. ."

And you do? All you seem to do is spout out useless bible quotes and link people to bullshit Christan websites...., no?

JesusIsAlive
And you do? All you seem to do is spout out useless bible quotes and link people to bullshit Christan websites...., no?

With all due respect Boris only an idiot (not you, you are not an idiot but only an idiot) could come to the conclusion after over 3200 posts that all I do is quote the Bible and link people to Christian websites. I have many posts where I am speaking my mind, expressing my thoughts, rationally, logically, and argumentatively--based on the Bible without quoting the Bible. I have many where I do not even talk about the Bible as such.

But can you say this? Do you write cogent, well-thought out posts or do just jump on the bandwagon and spout a few immature comments from thread to thread like a troll? My 3200 posts speak for themselves. In fact, have you ever even started a thread that has developed into any meaningful, entertaining discussions as I have? Let me answer that for you: no, you have not.

big grin

Shakyamunison

JesusIsAlive

Shakyamunison
More like the kettle calling the pot stainless steel. I am separate and distinct from Boris in so many ways. We are not even on the same playing field.

big grin

That is correct. Boris never plays games with people. He never changes what he said in mid discourse, and he never asks other people to prove something that is clearly his responsibility to prove.

Boris
With all due respect Boris only an idiot (not you, you are not an idiot but only an idiot) could come to the conclusion after over 3200 posts that all I do is quote the Bible and link people to Christian websites. I have many posts where I am speaking my mind, expressing my thoughts, rationally, logically, and argumentatively--based on the Bible without quoting the Bible. I have many where I do not even talk about the Bible as such.

But can you say this? Do you write cogent, well-thought out posts or do just jump on the bandwagon and spout a few immature comments from thread to thread like a troll? My 3200 posts speak for themselves. In fact, have you ever even started a thread that has developed into any meaningful, entertaining discussions as I have? Let me answer that for you: no, you have not.

big grin

Yeah... because I meant that literally. I wonder what percentage of those posts have a bible quote in them? Bible quotes have no standing whatsoever, so I really don't know why you continue to use them. I too have posts where I speak my mind, I try to do that in all my posts, they might seem immature to you, but when dealing with you I do that on purpose, since most of your posts boggle my mind completely, the fact that you believe in the crap that you spu out over and over.

I don't need to start any threads in here, I'm an atheist, I don't need to defend my atheistic beliefs like you need to defend your Christan ones. You seem to believe, whiteout fault that your beliefs are 100% correct, couldn't possibly be wrong. I on the other hand do not, maybe 80-90% correct, but if you were to prove to me that a God existed right now, I'd no longer be an atheist. God and the Bible have all but been proven incorrect and falsity's yet you still believe them. The threads you make are hardly meaningful, most just anger or annoy people, with such great titles as 23 Mintues in Hell, despite what you might have been told, Hell does not exists. The fool has said in his/her heart there is no God, haha, try starting a thread from a non religious view maybe?

JesusIsAlive
That is correct. Boris never plays games with people. He never changes what he said in mid discourse, and he never asks other people to prove something that is clearly his responsibility to prove.

Because he cannot play (i.e. write mature, well-thought-out posts or at least he has not done so up to this time). He has nothing to change because he hasn't written anything of his own except bandwagon material. He has nothing to prove because he has nothing to say (i.e. that is not a duplicate/bandwagon of what someone else has already said, you know the whole, "hahaha, lolo, yeah" remarks that he makes ad nauseum).

big grin

Shakyamunison
Because he cannot play (i.e. write mature, well-thought-out posts or at least he has not done so up to this time). He has nothing to change because he hasn't written anything of his own except bandwagon material. He has nothing to prove because he has nothing to say (i.e. that is not a duplicate/bandwagon of what someone else has already said, you know the whole, "hahaha, lolo, yeah" remarks that he makes ad nauseum).

big grin

You know what I meant by the word "play". You demonstrate the fact you understand by playing games with me.

JesusIsAlive
Yeah... because I meant that literally. I wonder what percentage of those posts have a bible quote in them? Bible quotes have no standing whatsoever, so I really don't know why you continue to use them. I too have posts where I speak my mind, I try to do that in all my posts, they might seem immature to you, but when dealing with you I do that on purpose, since most of your posts boggle my mind completely, the fact that you believe in the crap that you spu out over and over.

I don't need to start any threads in here, I'm an atheist, I don't need to defend my atheistic beliefs like you need to defend your Christan ones. You seem to believe, whiteout fault that your beliefs are 100% correct, couldn't possibly be wrong. I on the other hand do not, maybe 80-90% correct, but if you were to prove to me that a God existed right now, I'd no longer be an atheist. God and the Bible have all but been proven incorrect and falsity's yet you still believe them. The threads you make are hardly meaningful, most just anger or annoy people, with such great titles as 23 Mintues in Hell, despite what you might have been told, Hell does not exists. The fool has said in his/her heart there is no God, haha, try starting a thread from a non religious view maybe?

Well...then...if you are an atheist and you don't need to start any threads--then why are you here?

Ha! This just proves my point that I stated earlier: you are simply trolling (I ought to be the next Matlock or Perry Mason, man I 'm good).

big grin smile wink cool

Boris
To point out just how wrong you are.

smile

AngryManatee
I went to hell once. I had The Ascension stuck in my head the whole time while I was there too. Such a good song.

JesusIsAlive
To point out just how wrong you are.

smile

I made you laugh didn't I, go ahead, you can admit it.

big grin

Shakyamunison

big grin

But not in a comedian kind of way; more like a pulling your hair out of your head laughing way.

JesusIsAlive
But not in a comedian kind of way; more like a pulling your hair out of your head laughing way.

You really must stop the hatred (stop drinking hatorade).

big grin

Shakyamunison
You really must stop the hatred (stop drinking hatorade).

big grin

I don't hate. How do you get hate from what I wrote?

I confront you not because I hate you, but because of how you hurt other people. There are many other Christians on this forum who consider me to be a friend.

Boris

big grin

Yeah, like in the way that Shakyamunison said.

AngryManatee

big grin

In a laugh-at-down's-children sort of way

JesusIsAlive
Yeah, like in the way that Shakyamunison said.

See what I mean? All you do Boris is go, "Hahaha, lol, yeah." You hop on the bandwagon in all of your posts.

big grin

AngryManatee
See what I mean? All you do Boris is go, "Hahaha, lol, yeah." You hop on the bandwagon in all of your posts.

big grin

I wouldn't critique someone about that considering you're in one of the biggest bandwagons of them all.

*Hypocrites by Korn plays in background*

JesusIsAlive
I don't hate. How do you get hate from what I wrote?

I confront you not because I hate you, but because of how you hurt other people. There are many other Christians on this forum who consider me to be a friend.

I don't mean literal hate, get over it, I am joking.

big grin

Shakyamunison
I don't mean literal hate, get over it, I am joking.

big grin

Your apology is accepted.

Boris

big grin

No, not at all. Please explain. For agreeing with someones post I'm hopping on the bandwagon?

You're in the front seat of the Christan bandwagon, knocking down logic and reason as you go! Quite the hippocrate.

JesusIsAlive
No, not at all. Please explain. For agreeing with someones post I'm hopping on the bandwagon?

You're in the front seat of the Christan bandwagon, knocking down logic and reason as you go! Quite the hippocrate.

I am not going to go back and retrieve all of your hahaha, lol, yeah posts but here is one of many:

LOLOLOL!

I bet you can... hahah!

You seem to do this in the majority of your posts. That is where we differ. I write sometimes lengthy counter arguments to my posts but you just go, "hahaha, lol, yeah," followed by a seemingly immature remark.

big grin

Boris
Yeah, you write arguments which include verses from the bible, thereby null and voiding any argument you thought you had.

That post of mine you chose was a joke, talking about moving mountains with faith, which is impossible.

JesusIsAlive
Yeah, you write arguments which include verses from the bible, thereby null and voiding any argument you thought you had.

That post of mine you chose was a joke, talking about moving mountains with faith, which is impossible.

So, that does not make them null and void. Notwithstanding, I do write and have already written many posts where I do not quote the Bible. Don't believe me? I have written over 3200 posts go back and view them.

big grin

Boris
Yes, yes it does make them null and void.

The Bible cannot be used within any argument as it in incorrect and full of fallacy.

I know not EVERY post you make contains quotes from the bible, but when challenged on a subject, you'll resort to the bible as there is nothing else you can use.

FeceMan
When looking at something from a biblical perspective, the Bible is the most authoritative source.

Boris
And? When looking at something from a Pokemon perspective, the Pokedex is the most authoritative source.

Doesn't make it true though, does it.

FeceMan
And? When looking at something from a Pokemon perspective, the Pokedex is the most authoritative source.

Doesn't make it true though, does it.
Pokemon are admittedly fictional.

And, when discussing Pokemon, one would go to the Pokedex.

JesusIsAlive
Yes, yes it does make them null and void.

The Bible cannot be used within any argument as it in incorrect and full of fallacy.

I know not EVERY post you make contains quotes from the bible, but when challenged on a subject, you'll resort to the bible as there is nothing else you can use.

I don't resort to anything, I write what I write because it is apropos.

Bardock42
When looking at something from a biblical perspective, the Bible is the most authoritative source.

True.

Shakyamunison

roll eyes (sarcastic)

AngryManatee

Correction: "I don't resort to anything, I write what I write because it is apropos, unless it's science-related because then I just pull statements out of my ass using basic scientific principles that are learned in the courses for non-science majors."

Shakyamunison
Correction: "I don't resort to anything, I write what I write because it is apropos, unless it's science-related because then I just pull statements out of my ass using basic scientific principles that are learned in the courses for non-science majors."

Majors? You are assuming that he has a higher education then high school.

AngryManatee
Yeah I did assume that, but I also made sure to not give him that much credit since he's silly enough to challenge modern science with classical concepts like causality.

Edit: Does your eye thing blink on occassion? Either that or i'm hallucinating from lack of sleep.

Edit: It did it again!

Shakyamunison
Yeah I did assume that, but I also made sure to not give him that much credit since he's silly enough to challenge modern science with classical concepts like causality.

But he doesn't even understand causality. His posts on the subject where willfully ignorent.

AngryManatee
Yeah that's another thing he seems to ignore. All the answers he has seem to be set in stone (by him), which is very unscientific. It makes me embarassed to use the quote "as the crow flies" because of how embarassingly he personifies it.

JesusIsAlive

Gasp! You've found me out, whatever shall I do?

big grin

Bardock42
Well, I mean hell as he explains it is pretty bad. But I could think of worse easily, so, maybe it is not that horrible afterall. Well, we will see.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, I mean hell as he explains it is pretty bad. But I could think of worse easily, so, maybe it is not that horrible afterall. Well, we will see.

Hell is so dreadful that you cannot imagine it.

AngryManatee

So then the description you gave has no credibility since it is unimaginable?

AngryManatee
Gasp! You've found me out, whatever shall I do?

big grin

Well whatever you do, you probably won't be swayed by anything unless it has wings and a halo

Bardock42
Hell is so dreadful that you cannot imagine it. Y-yes I can. That dude just told me.

Thank you, by the way, you decreased my fear in hell. I hope your God will award you.

Shakyamunison

That is true; hell can be dreadful beyond imagination. However, it all depends on how much you want to suffer.

BTW Hell is not a place you go when you die; it is a state of mind in this life time.

leonheartmm

lmao, try me!

siriuswriter

... but you said that this man describes it so "precisely" and "clearly." And then you say that what he's saying is really not what hell is like, that hell's much worse?

So, did he not really go to hell?

So which is it, again?

When you're talking amongst other Christians, then yes, the bible is a fine source to use, becuase you all accept it as credible material. But when you're talking with people who don't all accept the bible as fact, then you need to use other sources than the bible.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by siriuswriter
... but you said that this man describes it so "precisely" and "clearly." And then you say that what he's saying is really not what hell is like, that hell's much worse?

So, did he not really go to hell?

So which is it, again?

When you're talking amongst other Christians, then yes, the bible is a fine source to use, becuase you all accept it as credible material. But when you're talking with people who don't all accept the bible as fact, then you need to use other sources than the bible.

I simply mean that Hell is exceedingly terrible.

chillmeistergen
I've heard it's a blast. The guardian proclaimed it ''better than sea world''.

Boris
10 times better, maybe even 11 times.

siriuswriter
I simply mean that Hell is exceedingly terrible.

Well... you didn't really answer my question.

You contradicted yourself, and you can't just write that off with the above.

debbiejo
I simply mean that Hell is exceedingly terrible. It is. It's your life here and now if you chose to live in it.

JesusIsAlive
Well... you didn't really answer my question.

You contradicted yourself, and you can't just write that off with the above.

I clarified what I meant. Have you heard of hyperbole? It is extreme exaggeration. I used hyperbole to try to convey how bad Hell is by saying that it cannot be imagined. Do you follow me siriuswriter?

siriuswriter
Which was the hyberbole?

The man who "went to hell?"

Or the part where you said "Hell is exceedingly terrible?"

Exaggeration : To represent as greater than is actually the case; overstate.

So that would mean that it isn't really true.

debbiejo
Well Jesus said the words "If you say Racca, you are in the dangers of hell"........meaning you can't call someone stupid???? blink

JesusIsAlive
Which was the hyberbole?

The man who "went to hell?"

Or the part where you said "Hell is exceedingly terrible?"

Exaggeration : To represent as greater than is actually the case; overstate.

So that would mean that it isn't really true.

The part about Hell being unimaginable. Actually, Hell (the degree of how terrible a place it is) is not imaginable.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>