Death crisis Sign up/ Disscusion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sarahmier
Death Crisis

In 2009 an elite team of seven was created for special high class emergences such as terrorists, Bomb threats and others. The eight members were trained in varies combat styles and also gun play. Each member of the team was better when it came to a specific scenario so the team of elites was very well balanced out. In late 2012 a meteor thrashed the planet and burrowed inside the ground. After a complete year people started changing, the worlds murder increased a whole 60%. Murder was at a all time high and regulated police forces could not do a thing about it. Not all men and woman were affected by this change but more than half of the world was. After another year men and woman started devouring the people that where not reacting to the change and transformed them in the creatures as well. Finally the military and most of the worlds government realized they were dealing with zombies. The scientist that were left in the world pinpointed the location of the meteor that hit and sent the special force team into the giant series of tunnels leading to the master spore located on the meteor . So the Team of seven was sent down to destroy the spore.

Ok Basic rules.

just post standerd charecter sheet. Put a Bio if you wish

Character : Sam housing
Appearance: Black hair, wears a regulated black suit with bullet proof vest. Brown eyes
Fighting styles, Martial arts ect.. Street style, Gun play

John!attheDisco
Character : Andrew Pitt
Appearance: Dark brown hair, hazel eyes, wears a button down white shirt unbuttoned
Fighting styles: Karate, Machine Gun

trademark
Character: Kenta takashi
Appearance:i post pic later
Fighting styles: mixed martial arts,street fighting,sword play can shot a gun but does not like to

At god
Character : Jason Wheeler
Nickname: The Terminator
Appearance: buffed up kind of man he's muscular and bigger than other millitary men. He wears red bretta, bullet proof vest, two bullet belts. He has jetblack hair, fair skin and icyblue eyes.
Personality: Quiet, Cold, and tough

Fighting styles: Millitary dagger and hand to hand combat, survival knife, gunplay, assassinating, and assassult rifle

Miracle
Character : Sienna Morgan
Appearance: Think Christie from DOA. Blonde hair(looks white), Blue eyes. Wears a long white coat with a kevlar vest of her own design.
Fighting styles: Martial arts(Muay Thai, Kung fu, Jeet Kun Do, and others). Gunplay and Sniper rifles.

trademark
here is my pic
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/cyber_team.jpg

Advent
Character's Name : Michelle Melendez (commonly goes by "Mel"wink.
Character's Age/Gender: 28, Female.

Appearance: See picture below. She's around 5'5" in terms of height. Her outfit consists of fire-resistant Nomex, a body armor vest, an outer tactical load bearing vest for carrying ammunition, equipment, etc. Nomex tactical gloves, and of course combat boots (everything listed is standard SWAT equipment). She also carries thigh ammo/utility pouches, and only when needed will carry a balaclava, protective eye goggles, Kevlar helmet (all three aforementioned are headgear that she prefers not to use).

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/1053/mmvdha4.jpg

Fighting Styles/Weapon Specialities: Basics of Kapap (Israeli military hand-to-hand combat), certified with a submachine gun, handgun, and carbine. I should note the close quarter combat is only used when she feels necessary, and even that is limited. For the most part, she will always use a standard issue gun.

Biography: Michelle is from a Hispanic background, although being born in Victoria, Texas. She is very confrontational in her actions. She doesn't often put up with many things, some can get offended, but ultimately it's a part of the personality that makes up the team. She is well known for being an astounding emergency pilot, and for her skills in communications. She enlisted in the Army when she turned 18. Serving as a former infantry soldier in the Middle East, and joined various other operations and armed forces before becoming a part of the "Elite Team". During her time is Israel, she learned the standard Israeli military hand-to-hand combat of Kapap. She doesn't often use it unless it's truly needed - as she is quite the shot with a gun - however, she's proficient enough in it to take down a common mugger. "It has its uses", as she would say.

During her free time, she's either at the shooting range or at her favorite bar playing darts. She's not as good as a dart player as she is a marksmen (as odd as that may seem), as she often is seen losing small sums of what money she has, however she continues to play - which seems to reflect upon her audacious personality.

AOR
Character : Joe Black
Appearance: http://www.toallmyfriends.de/images/starcraft_ghost.jpg
Fighting styles, Martial arts ect Krav Maga

Sarahmier
Ok Thats 7 members for the teamnow if you want to join make a side character. After tonight i will post first thread tusday.

I R SMRT
Does that mean no more team members?

Sarahmier
I guess if u wanna be a team member i dont care. Just post a char sheet. big grin

I R SMRT
Will do!

Character's Name : Alex Michaels

Character's Age/Gender: 24, Male

Appearance: http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/Ashitaka_Iorita/index.jpg

Fighting Styles/Weapon Specialities: Excellent in fist fighting, uses Tae Kwon Do, and More than proficient in Gun Play.

Personality: Strives to be the best, in SWAT for six years of his life, and police training since sixteen. Balanced, thinks things through, calm.

Bocaj
if this profile doesn't workout just tell me
name: John Atkins
alias:Atkins
appearance: http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/718/718873/gears-of-war-20060714024930523.jpg

fighting styles: brawler, good with close ranged guns like pistols and shotguns

Sarahmier
Ok that all we will need, charecters closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.