Morlun vs. Doc Samson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Metalmanx
Title says it all. Who comes out the victor?

Bloodlust is on, CIS off (which means Morlun won't toy with his opponent and chat for hours before attacking). K.O. or death to win.

Takes place in an uninhabited NY City.

Did I forget anything? stick out tongue

Soleran
yeah does he have scissors

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soleran
yeah does he have scissors

Err...no. Nor do I think he'll need them.

Kid Kurdy
Boy... Spider-Man is already bad enough for Doc Samson, and now he has to fight Morlun ?

Poor Doc... I almost feel sorry for him.

manjaro
sampson ftw..and not cuz he's stronger but bucz he's a gamma being...meaning that when spidey fubared morlun the first time, he used some sort of radiactive istope

Metalmanx
Originally posted by manjaro
sampson ftw..and not cuz he's stronger but bucz he's a gamma being...meaning that when spidey fubared morlun the first time, he used some sort of radiactive istope

But Samson doesn't actually fire any sort of gamma radiation or emit it for that matter.

I think Morlun destroys Samson.

Kid Kurdy
Yep.

But in all honesty, we don't know how Morlun would fare against another opponent. I always suspected he was only built to hunt down Spider-Man, so I don't see him taking on Thor.

Would be cool though eek!

lando005
what does thor have to do with this?... speaking of which you reminded me of a thor thread i was gonna do

Scoobless
Originally posted by manjaro

Good point....may or may not be an issue.... but if he wore gloves he'd be fine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.