Punisher vs Pittbull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This guy reminds me of a meaner tougher stronger Punisher I might be wrong but he does remind of Punisher

Pittbull- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/pitbul.htm

Tassadar
Punisher wins, he can stand up to a .22 at 15 yards. Congrats, Pun uses .45 and .50 in his hand guns. Puns quick draw is more than fast enough to put this guy down before he can move.

golem370
But Pitbull can heal twice as fast as a Normal person to I think I would have to say Pitbull would win 7/10 IMO. That pic at the bottom of his profile looks like a shotgun blast to his neck with little effect.

golem370
Plus it doesn't say he can withstand it. It says it would not penetrate his skin

galan7777777
pittbull wins he has a better HF, and he is much stronger

Tassadar
Originally posted by golem370
Plus it doesn't say he can withstand it. It says it would not penetrate his skin

A .22 wont penetrate his skin. .22s are pea shooters. This guy isnt walking away from a .45 round to the forehead.

Tassadar
Originally posted by golem370
But Pitbull can heal twice as fast as a Normal person to I think I would have to say Pitbull would win 7/10 IMO. That pic at the bottom of his profile looks like a shotgun blast to his neck with little effect.

Healing twice as fast as a normal human still isnt very fast. Punisher has fought Wolverine, and this guys healing factor is nothing compared to Wolverines.
That, and shotgun pellets have very little penetrating power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.