Superboy Prime (/w/ Power Armor) v.s. These Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
ok SBP will have his power armor and he will be facing all of these heralds of Galactus AT ONCE.......

Silver Surfer
Fallen One
Morg
Terrax
Nova
Air-Walker
Firelord

who wins?

NOTE: all heralds are at their best.....

Superboy Prime
No idea. The Heralds should be able to put him down, but many of them will go down hard and fast.

Validus
All at once? He's done.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
No idea. The Heralds should be able to put him down, but many of them will go down hard and fast. yeah it would be a good fight though, i mean look how many GL's SBP took on

Priest
Surfer and Morg wins by them selves

galan7777777
Originally posted by galan7777777
yeah it would be a good fight though, i mean look how many GL's SBP took on

Soleran
Somewhere in this fight there is a SPEEDBLITZ just waiting to happen.

Validus
yeah it would be a good fight though, i mean look how many GL's SBP took on
Means nothing for this fight. You specified all heralds at their best which means, IMO of course, Silver Surfer is taking him out to the woodshed all by himself.

Stupid Rookie
Don't know much about the power armor, but that is a lot of PC to deal with. If he still has his radiation weakness, then they would be able to take him down.

Also if we are really talkin about each herald at their best, that is some serious power. Morg / waters. Surfer w/ unipower is a really tough motha. gotta figure they could pull it off (with some deaths)

Soleran
Originally posted by Validus
Means nothing for this fight. You specified all heralds at their best which means, IMO of course, Silver Surfer is taking him out to the woodshed all by himself.

Seriously Val you're off your rocker with this one, this is like Superman on steroids times 10!

SS solo'ing SBP?!?!?!

Priest
i agree, surfer alone will give him a good fight.
Superboy Prime is a bit overrated in the fourm.

Validus
Originally posted by Soleran
Seriously Val you're off your rocker with this one, this is like Superman on steroids times 10!

SS solo'ing SBP?!?!?!
SS at his best? The guy is a beast. He's beaten better than SPB.

Even if we agree that SS perhaps couldn't take him solo, all he'd need is help from any one of those heralds.

Priest

SS solo'ing SBP?!?!?!
dident it take just 2 superman's to beat him??

galan7777777
Originally posted by Priest
dident it take just 2 superman's to beat him?? not with the power armor

Validus
not with the power armor
They melted his armor when they flew through the sun.

For that matter, the power armor didn't do much anyway.

Genis101
Wow. SBP gets owned.

Ext@nt
Morg at his best would kill SBP. He took down the other heralds on his own.

Soleran
This thread makes me want to cry where is the SBP love?

What happens if he punch's through some time barrier and makes it so the Heralds are never formed!

Priest
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Morg at his best would kill SBP. He took down the other heralds on his own.
Thats true, with WOL.

Ext@nt
He can only do that when he's in that crystal prison.

Anyways Morg takes him.

galan7777777
This thread makes me want to cry where is the SBP love?

What happens if he punch's through some time barrier and makes it so the Heralds are never formed! that is exactly what i was thinking, he was able to alter reality with a punch

UniOmni
Only when at that special plot device wall.

He didn't warp reality when he knocked Panthra's head off.

At their best though, Surfer and Morg do the best.

nvrbeenwthagirl
that is exactly what i was thinking, he was able to alter reality with a punch And what manner of strength does it take to actually be able to alter time with a punch. That's just insane. moving planets and such. SBP is like a force of nature. He could just fly thru planets at his insane speed and obliterate them without slowing down.
This battle is 6/10 in the heralds favor as I see SBP killing most of them with one or two surviving to get in a knock out blow against SBP.

Priest
that is exactly what i was thinking, he was able to alter reality with a punch
so. he's done in this fight. the heralds are matter manipulators, they fire k-nite radiation at SBP, and he'll be on his knees. If he's immune to K-nite, then they suck the solar energy out of him. Hes done in this fight.

Priest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
And what manner of strength does it take to actually be able to alter time with a punch. That's just insane. moving planets and such. SBP is like a force of nature. He could just fly thru planets at his insane speed and obliterate them without slowing down.
This battle is 6/10 in the heralds favor as I see SBP killing most of them with one or two surviving to get in a knock out blow against SBP.
it took two superman's to beat him..5 or six heralds will tear him into pieces. stop being a fan boy.

Tshern
Uni-power Silver Surfer, Morg with WOL... What else do you need?

Ext@nt
Morg alone does it.

He defeated
Silver Surfer
Terrax
killed Nova
Firelord
killed Air-Walker

all at once.

SBP goes down hard.

Priest
Originally posted by Tshern
Uni-power Silver Surfer, Morg with WOL... What else do you need?
surfer dosent need UniPower to give him a good fight.

Priest
Morg alone does it.

He defeated
Silver Surfer
Terrax
killed Nova
Firelord
killed Air-Walker

all at once.

SBP goes down hard.
thumb up

Genis101
Why the hell is this thread still going on? SBP doesnt even have a .0001% chance.

Stupid Rookie
it took two superman's to beat him..5 or six heralds will tear him into pieces. stop being a fan boy.

If it only took 2 Supermans to beat him, Unipower SS doesn't even flinch.

galan7777777
i feel as though SBP is being greatly underrated here, a herald level character alone is no match...... he defeated numerous GL's all at once

Stupid Rookie
i feel as though SBP is being greatly underrated here, a herald level character alone is no match...... he defeated numerous GL's all at once

UniPower Surfer and Morg w/ Waters of Life are more than herald level.

Genis101

But the problem is, normal GL's arent herald-level. Well, Maybe Nova or Airwalker level, since theyre pretty pathetic compared to the other heralds, but other than that only the main 6 GLs (Hal, John, Kyle, Guy, Kilowog, Alan) are regular herald level.

Ext@nt
Morg /w WOT would still crush UniPower Surfer.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Genis101
But the problem is, normal GL's arent herald-level. Well, Maybe Nova or Airwalker level, since theyre pretty pathetic compared to the other heralds, but other than that only the main 6 GLs (Hal, John, Kyle, Guy, Kilowog, Alan) are regular herald level. agreed but look at all these GL's that engaged SBP...... it wouldnt be as easy as some think, thats all im saying

nvrbeenwthagirl

Stop being a dick. I don't even like anyone in the Superman Family. If you read the actual Story you would know no Two Superman could beat SBP. They tricked him into a red sun where he lost his powers. Until then, he was beating Current supers and precrisis supes asses.

Validus
Hal Jordan defeated tons of GL's at once. I'm not talking about Emerald Twlight either though it is an example. He's done it before.

Genis101
Dude. SBP was overrated. The only good thing he ever did was own Black Adam like a red-headed step child, but that was just jobbing on Black Adam's part. It was proven that that was PIS by Connor being able to draw blood and hurt SBP, yet Black Adam only being able to tickle him, and we all know Black Adam >>> Connor. So that was PIS. I mean, for god's sake, SBP was scared shitless of a pissed off Bart Allen Flash.

Priest
Stop being a dick. I don't even like anyone in the Superman Family. If you read the actual Story you would know no Two Superman could beat SBP. They tricked him into a red sun where he lost his powers. Until then, he was beating Current supers and precrisis supes asses.
the heralds fire red-sun radiation..happy

Stupid Rookie
Morg /w WOT would still crush UniPower Surfer.

I have to dissagree with you on that one. Morg w/ WOL was beating Nova, Firelord, Airwalker, and Terrax, but SS with UniPower woudl have just destroyed them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Genis101
Dude. SBP was overrated. The only good thing he ever did was own Black Adam like a red-headed step child, but that was just jobbing on Black Adam's part. It was proven that that was PIS by Connor being able to draw blood and hurt SBP, yet Black Adam only being able to tickle him, and we all know Black Adam >>> Connor. So that was PIS. I mean, for god's sake, SBP was scared shitless of a pissed off Bart Allen Flash.
NO. SBP was scared of the Speed Force and being trapped. Did any flash ever even manage to hurt sbp?

Validus
The heralds jobbed to Morg too. laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
the heralds fire red-sun radiation..happy

IF they knew that was a weakness Sure. But he has on his Suit. SO that means the big donut unless they fire enough to destroy his suit. So who's gonna tell them Sbp's weakenss in a battle? I already gave the majority to the heralds. You need to find someone else to debate with who is on the opposite side of your argument.

Ext@nt
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
I have to dissagree with you on that one. Morg w/ WOL was beating Nova, Firelord, Airwalker, and Terrax, but SS with UniPower woudl have just destroyed them.

Morg was just toying with them he could've killed them when ever he wanted.

Validus
IF they knew that was a weakness Sure. But he has on his Suit. SO that means the big donut unless they fire enough to destroy his suit. So who's gonna tell them Sbp's weakenss in a battle? I already gave the majority to the heralds. You need to find someone else to debate with who is on the opposite side of your argument.
Why can't SS figure out Superboy's weakness like he did Gladiator?

Stupid Rookie
Morg was just toying with them he could've killed them when ever he wanted.

Uni-power > WOL

galan7777777
Why can't SS figure out Superboy's weakness like he did Gladiator? but tricky part it figuring it out before he was KO'd

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why can't SS figure out Superboy's weakness like he did Gladiator?

I'm sure he could. But SBP is waaaaaaaay faster and Stronger than Gladiator. So while Surfer is busy trying not to have his head knocked clean off his body, i'm sure he'll be trying to pick from the trillions of things in the universe that could be a weakness for SBP.

Validus
but tricky part it figuring it out before he was KO'd
Which won't be a problem for the fastest herald out there.

I'm sure he could. But SBP is waaaaaaaay faster and Stronger than Gladiator. So while Surfer is busy trying not to have his head knocked clean off his body, i'm sure he'll be trying to pick from the trillions of things in the universe that could be a weakness for SBP.
SBP speedblitzing Surfer? crylaugh

Priest
Surfer has cosmic awareness. he'll know SBP's weakness

galan7777777

SBP speedblitzing Surfer? crylaugh i wouldnt count out speedblitzes, but it is highly unlikely

galan7777777
Surfer has cosmic awareness. he'll know SBP's weakness cosmic awareness dosent necessarily mean he can see the weaknesses in others

darthgoober
NO. SBP was scared of the Speed Force and being trapped. Did any flash ever even manage to hurt sbp?
Wait, when Bart came back, didn't he knock the sh*t outta SBP?

Scan anyone?

Validus
Surfer has cosmic awareness. he'll know SBP's weakness
Yeah people. Finding his weakness isn't going to be a guessing game.

nvrbeenwthagirl

SBP speedblitzing Surfer? crylaugh

We are talking about SBP who out raced every single dc being on earth. KNOWN for uber speed. Who went to like the center of the universe in seconds. He can very well get some speed blitzing in.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah people. Finding his weakness isn't going to be a guessing game.

Kryptonite doesn't even work on SBP unless it's from his specific universe. Which doesn't exist anymore. Heralds win 6/10.

Priest
cosmic awareness dosent necessarily mean he can see the weaknesses in others
why not?

Validus
We are talking about SBP who out raced every single dc being on earth. KNOWN for uber speed. Who went to like the center of the universe in seconds. He can very well get some speed blitzing in.
Nobody there was as fast as Surfer as except perhaps Hal Jordan. He claimed he was going to fly into Oa at the speed of light. So either everyone was written like tards or SBP isn't that fast. Pick your poison.

Regardless of that, can SBP speedblitz Surfer before Surfer can move 5 feet to the right and avoid it? The answer is a definitive no.

Validus
Kryptonite doesn't even work on SBP unless it's from his specific universe. Which doesn't exist anymore. Heralds win 6/10.
Who mentioned K-nite again?

galan7777777
Nobody there was as fast as Surfer as except perhaps Hal Jordan. He claimed he was going to fly into Oa at the speed of light. So either everyone was written like tards or SBP isn't that fast. Pick your poison.

Regardless of that, can SBP speedblitz Surfer before Surfer can move 5 feet to the right and avoid it? The answer is a definitive no. you act like surfer cant be speedblitzed

Validus
you act like surfer cant be speedblitzed
And you act like SBP was impressive enough to match several heralds in top shape.

galan7777777
And you act like SBP was impressive enough to match several heralds in top shape. we both have our own oppinions, i feel as though it would be a good fight, and you may not feel that way, that is why we both have oppinions

Validus
Thanks. Somewhere in there I must have forgot what the term opinion means.

batdude123
So explain to me WHY exactly Superboy Prime wasn't allowed in the tourney? What the f**k?

galan7777777
Originally posted by batdude123
So explain to me WHY exactly Superboy Prime wasn't allowed in the tourney? What the f**k? ???? didnt u make the tourney?

batdude123
???? didnt u make the tourney?

Digi made the last tourney.

galan7777777
Digi made the last tourney. ohh ok, and SBP wasnt allowed in it?

batdude123
ohh ok, and SBP wasnt allowed in it?

Nope.

galan7777777
Nope. hmmm wierd.....eyepop

kgkg
but tricky part it figuring it out before he was KO'd SS has scanned almost the entire galaxy trying to find traces.... his powers is really good at stuff like that.

And Thanos traces were intractable by the best 'Science'

also SS has analyze stuff that need many years for normal person to do.

and how is SBP so much more power than SS? SS who has defeated Galactus level on his own.

galan7777777
Originally posted by kgkg
SS has scanned almost the entire galaxy trying to find traces.... his powers is really good at stuff like that.

And Thanos traces were intractable by the best 'Science'

also SS has analyze stuff that need many years for normal person to do.

and how is SBP so much more power than SS? SS who has defeated Galactus level on his own. SS alone wouldnt be enough, looks how mnay GL's SBP has taken on at once

kgkg
SS alone wouldnt be enough, looks how mnay GL's SBP has taken on at once i have seen Gl's go down before.

Surfer has taken many , Hal has done similar , DD did it........ not a big deal.

most Gl are know to job.........

xmarksthespot
SBP gets the shit beaten out of him for being such a whiny biatch.

Avalonofthewind
He can only do that when he's in that crystal prison.

Anyways Morg takes him.

Actually, he can do it without the crystal prison strangely enough...

Ext@nt
Still Morg only needs one shot.

batdude123
Still Morg only needs one shot.

Garbage.

Avalonofthewind
Morg is fodder to SBP...even with WOL.

At his best SBP can one shot anyone on that team. Physically it's not a problem.

The mental/maturity level is the problem. Character personality should be taken into consideration in a thread.

xmarksthespot
SBP isn't oneshotting Heralds at their prime. He doesn't lose this because he's not mature enough, he loses because he's outnumbered and outpowered.

Ext@nt
I think a character who killed 2 heralds and defeated 4 others all at the same time can take SBP.

Avalonofthewind
If he can speedblitz multiple flashes and move planets so fast around the universe that they appear to teleport he can one shot any herald.

To think anyone outside of an abstract/skyfather could handle that type of speed/power in a realistic fight is ludicrous.

Put Thanos mind in SBP's body and he'd own them all silly. Unfortunately, SBP is not that smart or a tactical thinker which is why he would lose.

manjaro
you all gotta be f ****ing kidding me.. remember SBP is the one who took on the entire GL corps and an enraged superman in space...and still was kicking ass.. the heralds are going down quicker than a underage thai whore.....that is unless theier cosmic awareness tells them that all they have to do is turn the lights outbig grin

Validus
Who the hell are you to be making fun of Thai whores?!?

Soleran
Originally posted by manjaro
you all gotta be f ****ing kidding me.. remember SBP is the one who took on the entire GL corps and an enraged superman in space...and still was kicking ass.. the heralds are going down quicker than a underage thai whore.....that is unless theier cosmic awareness tells them that all they have to do is turn the lights outbig grin

Seriously they are SBP is gonna PWN them all, seriously quickly here, I'm going with the SPEEDBLITZ for the win here fellas.

manjaro
a man who is saving up for a trip to cambodiabig grin

xmarksthespot
A GLC that for some reason decided they have no powers and are retarded sure. What did any of those lanterns really do to try and stop him?
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
If he can speedblitz multiple flashes and move planets so fast around the universe that they appear to teleport he can one shot any herald.

To think anyone outside of an abstract/skyfather could handle that type of speed/power in a realistic fight is ludicrous.

Put Thanos mind in SBP's body and he'd own them all silly. Unfortunately, SBP is not that smart or a tactical thinker which is why he would lose. When did he speedblitz Flashes? Didn't they speedblitz him and throw him into the Speedforce. You're not speedblitzing someone if you're on the receiving end.

To think someone who is basically just a young whiny version of Superman that's stronger and possibly faster can take on abstracts and skyfathers is ludicrous.

Stupid Rookie

Put Thanos mind in SBP's body and he'd own them all silly. Unfortunately, SBP is not that smart or a tactical thinker which is why he would lose.

That is just stupid. That is like me saying put Thanos mind in Uni-Power SS.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
A GLC that for some reason decided they have no powers and are retarded sure. What did any of those lanterns really do to try and stop him?
When did he speedblitz Flashes? Didn't they speedblitz him and throw him into the Speedforce. You're not speedblitzing someone if you're on the receiving end.

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9270/primemb7.th.jpg

But let's ignore the FTL planet moving strength and speed because hell, all heralds just shrug off that kind of force.

To think someone who is basically just a young whiny version of Superman that's stronger and possibly faster can take on abstracts and skyfathers is ludicrous.

Coincidentally...phantom zone busting/retcon punch randomly thrown.

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/8016/prime3zn1.th.jpg

Validus
He just got KTFO by S.T.R.I.P.E!!!11!1

bigbran

xmarksthespot
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9270/primemb7.th.jpg

But let's ignore the FTL planet moving strength and speed because hell, all heralds just shrug off that kind of force.

Coincidentally...phantom zone busting/retcon punch randomly thrown.

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/8016/prime3zn1.th.jpg A blind flurry of punches randomly thrown and not targeted at anything in particular that happen to beat off Flashes, show he can move his arms really fast but don't imply he can "speedblitz" others capable of moving at immense speeds.

Did it actually say anywhere that he moved the planets at FTL, or went FTL in any of the tie-ins, it's been a while since I read Infinite Crisis. Is he the only one here who can move at FTL?

Oh yay the "retcon punch" yes that automatically means he should only be fighting MultiEternity, Multiversal Death, the LT, the Presence and Phoenix.

chris_64256
A blind flurry of punches randomly thrown and not targeted at anything in particular that happen to beat off Flashes, show he can move his arms really fast but don't imply he can "speedblitz" others capable of moving at immense speeds.

Did it actually say anywhere that he moved the planets at FTL, or went FTL in any of the tie-ins, it's been a while since I read Infinite Crisis.

Oh yay the "retcon punch" yes that automatically means he should only be fighting MultiEternity, Multiversal Death, the LT, the Presence and Phoenix.

So what exactly consitutes as speed feat in your opinon just curious?

Lets just talk about what you just ranted on in your first paragraph you do realize to "beat off Flashes" or to take on Multible flashes on at the same time and land on three of them is considered a speed feat or speed blitzing.

Avalonofthewind
A blind flurry of punches randomly thrown and not targeted at anything in particular that happen to beat off Flashes, show he can move his arms really fast but don't imply he can "speedblitz" others capable of moving at immense speeds.

Did it actually say anywhere that he moved the planets at FTL, or went FTL in any of the tie-ins, it's been a while since I read Infinite Crisis.

For your question yes. He rearranged planets so fast around the univese that they appeared to just appear in their new locations...the inhabitants didn't even know they've been moved at some points. It's mentioned in both IC and Rann/Thanagar special.

Pointless rants now. SBP is above any herald and more than fast/powerful enough to KO anyone of them with a single hit. The problem as mentioned before is that he is no tactitian, therefore the heralds win.

Unless they fight like they did againt Morg or Tyrant...then they go down faster that Majaro's whores..

laughing

bigbran

Oh yay the "retcon punch" yes that automatically means he should only be fighting MultiEternity, Multiversal Death, the LT, the Presence and Phoenix. Superboy Prime is not on an abstract level....at all. Neither is Dominus...

But this is me, hear me, Superboy Prime is above Thanos, and more.

I think the last part, of where he got defeated was jobbing.
But his ret con punch should not even be taken into this fight.

What should is how he fought the Gl's, got out of the Phantom Zone, Got out of the Speed force, etc.

Plus he has shown on panel to move planets around, and they had to slow it down, and take a picture, just to see who was doing it, because he was so fast.

Soleran
SBP is going to be in the hizouse cleaning up all the heralds.

Word

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by bigbran
Superboy Prime is not on an abstract level....at all. Neither is Dominus...

Dominus is his own universe and definitely abstract.

Superboy I agree is not.

kgkg
Originally posted by chris_64256
So what exactly consitutes as speed feat in your opinon just curious?

Lets just talk about what you just ranted on in your first paragraph you do realize to "beat off Flashes" or to take on Multible flashes on at the same time and land on three of them is considered a speed feat or speed blitzing. it's hard to gauge....... since Flash is hardly ever going FTL..... and even trying to circle the earth few times in a second takes him power up (K energy absorbing)---- when Flash has done better on his own................... And Speed isn't an issue here..... SS clearly has any speed feat anyway

xmarksthespot
For your question yes. He rearranged planets so fast around the univese that they appeared to just appear in their new locations...the inhabitants didn't even know they've been moved at some points. It's mentioned in both IC and Rann/Thanagar special.

Pointless rants now. SBP is above any herald and more than fast/powerful enough to KO anyone of them with a single hit. The problem as mentioned before is that he is no tactitian, therefore the heralds win.

Unless they fight like they did againt Morg or Tyrant...then they go down faster that Majaro's whores..

laughing FTL speeds aren't really an orgasmically new experience for heralds. The diversity of the heralds powers and the fact that there are six of them is too much for a faster, stronger, whinier version of Superman.

Avalonofthewind
it's hard to gauge....... since Flash is hardly ever going FTL..... and even trying to circle the earth few times in a second takes him power up (K energy absorbing)---- when Flash has done better on his own................... And Speed isn't an issue here..... SS clearly has any speed feat anyway

Have anything with SS physically moving planetary objects around the universe at those kinds of speeds?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superboy prime's breath is like freaking Ice Man. IT froze Gl's thru thier shields. The rings auto protect from death. One blast of his breath is gonna kill the weaker Heralds out right.

Avalonofthewind
FTL speeds aren't really an orgasmically new experience for heralds. The diversity of the heralds powers and the fact that there are six of them is too much for a faster, stronger, whinier version of Superman.

Who said that FTL was not possible for heralds? If you have anything of them moving at those speeds while moving planets then feel free to post.

If you read, I also said that the heralds win due to SBP not being a strategist.
He has the potential to own them all, just not the mental capacity for it.

bigbran
Superboy prime's breath is like freaking Ice Man. IT froze Gl's thru thier shields. The rings auto protect from death. One blast of his breath is gonna kill the weaker Heralds out right. Gl's can stand absolute zero, but they can't survive something like that?
Really?

kgkg
Have anything with SS physically moving planetary objects around the universe at those kinds of speeds? don't need to smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Gl's can stand absolute zero, but they can't survive something like that?
Really?

Apparently Superboy Primes powers are precrisis lvl. That's the only think I can think of.

Rols
Man this would be a curbstomp against Superboy Vs Heralds.. Heck i think either Morg w/ Awol or SS could take SBP...

nvrbeenwthagirl
don't need to smile It's becuz you can't. No Herald has the power to move a planet as easily as SBP and at those speeds to boot. SO fast that he caused no atmospheric disturbances.

Soleran
SBP is precrissis levels of powers no stinkin heralds are gonna beat him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Rols
Man this would be a curbstomp against Superboy Vs Heralds.. Heck i think either Morg w/ Awol or SS could take SBP...

Niether Surfer Nor MOrg with WOL is any threat to SBP. SBP was a threat to the entire DC planet full of SUper Heroes. Surfer Or MOrg would get owned on the DC earth.

bigbran
Apparently Superboy Primes powers are precrisis lvl. That's the only think I can think of. If your going to use a feat, don't use the obvious pis one.
Use something like, he ran through a 300 mile long willpower wall.
Or he kicked the Titans around without wanting to fight at all.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If your going to use a feat, don't use the obvious pis one.
Use something like, he ran through a 300 mile long willpower wall.
Or he kicked the Titans around without wanting to fight at all.

I'm not using PIS. I'm using a feat. He is a precrisis kryptonian. TO them, There is no PIS. it's all thier power. They can do pretty much anything they put thier minds to. That is what makes him such a great villian for DC. He's really a danger to the cosmos. Anyone who can switch Planets around effortlessly and change time with punches is Sky Father lvl.

xmarksthespot
Who said that FTL was not possible for heralds? If you have anything of them moving at those speeds while moving planets then feel free to post.

If you read, I also said that the heralds win due to SBP not being a strategist.
He has the potential to own them all, just not the mental capacity for it. Is there some kind of stipulation, a requirement that one must be able to move planets at FTL to beat SBP? Did I miss the memo?

What are some of his greatest feats? Pushing those planets. Punching a plot device wall. And having a large group of GLs job to him.

7 Heralds at the height of their powers vs SBP. People defending SBP against Odin. Ridiculous.

bigbran
I'm not using PIS. I'm using a feat. He is a precrisis kryptonian. TO them, There are no PIS. it's all thier power. No, he's from Earth Prime. Nowhere does it say, that he is a PC Krytonian.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, he's from Earth Prime. Nowhere does it say, that he is a PC Krytonian.

Um, ANd when was Superboy created? Precrisis right? IN Fact, he was shown to be even stronger than the precrisis Superman. He was handling precrisis Superman and Superman.

Soleran
The heralds are going to have their heads removed before they even know whats happening.

bigbran
Um, ANd when was Superboy created? Precrisis right? IN Fact, he was shown to be even stronger than the precrisis Superman. He was handling precrisis Superman and Superman. Still doesn't make him PC.
In fact, PC Superboy would get his head kicked in against PC Superman, therefore he wasn't PC.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The heralds are going to have their heads removed before they even know whats happening.

Many of them would die. But they can get the wins. They would go in all bad assed thinking that they were the Heralds. After a couple heads Roll thru Space, they would kick it into high Gear and start blasting away. THey better hope he doesn't retcon punch them back into oridinary people. Power Cosmic be damned if your retconned back to pre herald days.

Rols
Niether Surfer Nor MOrg with WOL is any threat to SBP. SBP was a threat to the entire DC planet full of SUper Heroes. Surfer Or MOrg would get owned on the DC earth.
Dont count out SS or Morg w/ awol. by themselves they've got quite a feat.. and Morg w/ awol havent even shown what his fully capable off, and Whats SBP going to do against SS, punch him to diff. realities... I've got to get going.. check on it later...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Still doesn't make him PC.
In fact, PC Superboy would get his head kicked in against PC Superman, therefore he wasn't PC.

Was Superboy Prime created Pre Crisis? is he a krytonian? IF it's yes to both of those questions, then he's a PRE CRISIS KRYPTONIAN.

bigbran
Many of them would die. But they can get the wins. They would go in all bad assed thinking that they were the Heralds. After a couple heads Roll thru Space, they would kick it into high Gear and start blasting away. THey better hope he doesn't retcon punch them back into oridinary people. Power Cosmic be damned if your retconned back to pre herald days. He was stnding in front of something to ret con, everything.
He wasn't just sitting on an asteroid, thinking, I should ret con, everything.
Plus, now the heralds are being underestimated.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Rols
Dont count out SS or Morg w/ awol. by themselves they've got quite a feat.. and Morg w/ awol havent even shown what his fully capable off, and Whats SBP going to do against SS, punch him to diff. realities... I've got to get going.. check on it later...

Ok MOrg and Surfer are bad assed, but when did they get so powerful to take on Sky Father power?

bigbran
Was Superboy Prime created Pre Crisis? is he a krytonian? IF it's yes to both of those questions, then he's a PRE CRISIS KRYPTONIAN. He was from Earth Prime!!!
PC Superboy was not more powerful than PC Superman.
That's how your whole damn thing comes apart. You claim things that aren't right. Can you provide some evidence?

nvrbeenwthagirl
He was stnding in front of something to ret con, everything.
He wasn't just sitting on an asteroid, thinking, I should ret con, everything.
Plus, now the heralds are being underestimated.

I never said he was gonna win against that many Heralds. But he can own each of them individually in about 3 panels or less. He can kill two or three at a time in a fight. But The tuffer ones would last and get him put down. Just for the record, Superboy prime is never shown on panel as being able to be beaten by any physical means. He had to be depowered or dragged into some other zone. ANd Superboy can retcon punch anytime. Or did you see what he did to beasting?

nvrbeenwthagirl
He was from Earth Prime!!!
PC Superboy was not more powerful than PC Superman.
That's how your whole damn thing comes apart. You claim things that aren't right. Can you provide some evidence?

Answer the question, Was SBP created before Crisis ended? Is he a kryptonian?

xmarksthespot
I never said he was gonna win against that many Heralds. But he can own each of them individually in about 3 panels or less. He can kill two or three at a time in a fight. But The tuffer ones would last and get him put down. Just for the record, Superboy prime is never shown on panel as being able to be beaten by any physical means. He had to be depowered or dragged into some other zone. ANd Superboy can retcon punch anytime. Or did you see what he did to beasting? I'm going to assume you meant Beast Boy since I don't know who or what a "beasting" is and meant this:
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/8016/prime3zn1.jpg
N.B. Phantom Zone.

He cannot "retcon punch" all the time. He had his plot device wall, and breaking out of the Phantom Zone. I can't recall any others. So unless he's trapped in the Phantom Zone or the crystal prison again SuperEmo Prime isn't "retcon punch"ing anything.

bigbran
Answer the question, Was SBP created before Crisis ended? Is he a kryptonian? Considering he was from another universe, no he wasn't PC.
Was Supes Prime a PC?
I could claim he was, and I could do the same thing your doing, but in the end, I would be wrong.
Plus, what does being a Kryptonian, have to do with shit all that your claiming?

I never said he was gonna win against that many Heralds. But he can own each of them individually in about 3 panels or less. He can kill two or three at a time in a fight. But The tuffer ones would last and get him put down. And this has to do with beating the whole team...why?

Just for the record, Superboy prime is never shown on panel as being able to be beaten by any physical means. Sure looked like Superman proved you wrong.

He had to be depowered or dragged into some other zone. He wasn't defeated by them doing this.
ANd Superboy can retcon punch anytime. Or did you see what he did to beasting? So why didn't he do this, in every fight?

Soleran
Seriously the heralds have some crazy fanboys it seems like! What can they do to contain SBP or put him down?

Ext@nt
Morg would chop his head off in one swing.

Soleran
Morg would chop his head off in one swing.

Wrong, he's to slow. SBP would probably just punch his head off too.

galan7777777
Morg would chop his head off in one swing. what? i doubt that there would be any decapitation

nvrbeenwthagirl
Considering he was from another universe, no he wasn't PC.
Was Supes Prime a PC?
I could claim he was, and I could do the same thing your doing, but in the end, I would be wrong.
Plus, what does being a Kryptonian, have to do with shit all that your claiming?

And this has to do with beating the whole team...why?

Sure looked like Superman proved you wrong.

He wasn't defeated by them doing this.
So why didn't he do this, in every fight?

He was pre crisis and kryptonian. I dont' know what ur trying to prove. But he was created pre crisis and he was krypotian. he has an s on his chest. The philosphy of any precrisis krytonian was the same. They can do what ever the hell the writer can dream up.

And Superman Never out right beat Superboy prime. They had to fly him thru a red sun where he started to loose his powers. Or did I miss something? IF superman and precrisis Superman coudl have owned Superboy prime, how come they didnt' do it under the power of the earths yellow sun? How come Superman Ended up loosing his powers for a year becuz of the red sun if they could have owned him like you say? And Precrisis Supers died from old age and exaustion after fighting with a teanage kid and getting the shit beat out of him. SBP is getting very under rated.

galan7777777
He was pre crisis and kryptonian. I dont' know what ur trying to prove. But he was created pre crisis and he was krypotian. he has an s on his chest. The philosphy of any precrisis krytonian was the same. They can do what ever the hell the writer can dream up.

And Superman Never out right beat Superboy prime. They had to fly him thru a red sun where he started to loose his powers. Or did I miss something? thats correct, SBP was never beaten H2H

darthgoober
Hey, does anyone have the scan of Bart comming back and knocking the piss out of SBP?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
Hey, does anyone have the scan of Bart comming back and knocking the piss out of SBP?

At that point, didn't Bart have the power of the ENTIRE SPEED FORCE IN HIM?

darthgoober
At that point, didn't Bart have the power of the ENTIRE SPEED FORCE IN HIM?
Hey, don't get mad. I just wanted the scan for myself, I don't know what the circumstances were, it's just cool to see.

galan7777777
Hey, don't get mad. I just wanted the scan for myself, I don't know what the circumstances were, it's just cool to see. i dont have it, but i have seen it.....and it is very cool!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hey, don't get mad. I just wanted the scan for myself, I don't know what the circumstances were, it's just cool to see.
I"m not mad at all. Bart with the Entire Speed force is just dumb if you ask me. They are taking an already uber character like wally west, and then giving the power of an entire dimension, to bart. this makes him universal lvl and not a hero. I can't see anything intersting about him. Now if he were a villian. THat would be cool.

bigbran
He was pre crisis and kryptonian. Superboy-Prime's story starts in a parallel world called Earth Prime, a near-copy of the real world in which the DC heroes are simply fictional characters. In this world, he is the adopted son of Jerry and Naomi Kent, who found it amusing to name their new infant son "Clark," after Superman, a fictional comic book character on Earth-Prime. What the Kents do not know is that the baby, found abandoned in a forest, is actually a young Kal-El, who was teleported to Earth moments before the planet Krypton was destroyed when its sun went super nova.

I dont' know what ur trying to prove.
Really, because I know exactly what your doing. Your trying to make him at a PC level, so you can Justify, the GL feat, as "non" pis

But he was created pre crisis and he was krypotian. he has an s on his chest. The philosphy of any precrisis krytonian was the same.No he comes from an alternate Universe!!
They can do what ever the hell the writer can dream up.
They can, back then, he cannot!

And Superman Never out right beat Superboy prime. They had to fly him thru a red sun where he started to loose his powers. Or did I miss something? IF superman and precrisis Superman coudl have owned Superboy prime, how come they didnt' do it under the power of the earths yellow sun? How come Superman Ended up loosing his powers for a year becuz of the red sun if they could have owned him like you say? And Precrisis Supers died from old age and exaustion after fighting with a teanage kid and getting the shit beat out of him. SBP is getting very under rated. I know, but they still flew him threw the sun, under there own power. Beat his ass, after I thought he wasn't supposed to be affected the Red Sun.

darthgoober
They can do what ever the hell the writer can dream up.

Isn't this actually true for ALL comic book characters?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superboy-Prime's story starts in a parallel world called Earth Prime, a near-copy of the real world in which the DC heroes are simply fictional characters. In this world, he is the adopted son of Jerry and Naomi Kent, who found it amusing to name their new infant son "Clark," after Superman, a fictional comic book character on Earth-Prime. What the Kents do not know is that the baby, found abandoned in a forest, is actually a young Kal-El, who was teleported to Earth moments before the planet Krypton was destroyed when its sun went super nova.

Really, because I know exactly what your doing. Your trying to make him at a PC level, so you can Justify, the GL feat, as "non" pis

No he comes from an alternate Universe!!

They can, back then, he cannot!

I know, but they still flew him threw the sun, under there own power. Beat his ass, after I thought he wasn't supposed to be affected the Red Sun.

First off, lets get some things str8. THERE were many alternate Superman kryptionian beings. They all still had the same lvl of power. They were all precrisis krytonian. Him being from an alternate world only goes into the whole infinite worlds thing of DC back then. I don't see your point about him being from an alternate world when every other krytonian was alternate. They were all still krytonians with PC lvl power. And SBP was flown thru a sun under anyone's power. They tricked him thru the red sun. he was fighting them and not paying attention to where he was going. And it's krytonite that doesn't affect him. The red sun is what affected him.

manjaro

i hate to break it to you dude but when it comes to immense speeds it doesnt really get any better than the flash dynasty..yet SBP was manhandling them like unruly thai whores... and to make matters worse SBP has is Solar collector armor... R U f ****ing kidding me? thats over kill..you may as well give thanos the IG to go take on a bunch of pre schoolers

nvrbeenwthagirl
Isn't this actually true for ALL comic book characters?

MOst characters are bound by the Editorial powers that be. Precrisis Superman writers had no such limits. They could have Superman move the universe and explain it away without anyone giving it a thought. that is why the krytonians were depowered.

bigbran
First off, lets get some things str8. THERE were many alternate Superman kryptionian beings. They all still had the same lvl of power. They were all precrisis krytonian. Him being from an alternate world only goes into the whole infinite worlds thing of DC back then. I don't see your point about him being from an alternate world when every other krytonian was alternate. They were all still krytonians with PC lvl power. And SBP was flown thru a sun under anyone's power. They tricked him thru the red sun. he was fighting them and not paying attention to where he was going. And it's krytonite that doesn't affect him. The red sun is what affected him. You say all this, but PC Superboy has shown not to be on a PC Superman level.

Thus, your argument is invalid.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by manjaro
i hate to break it to you dude but when it comes to immense speeds it doesnt really get any better than the flash dynasty..yet SBP was manhandling them like unruly thai whores... and to make matters worse SBP has is Solar collector armor... R U f ****ing kidding me? thats over kill..you may as well give thanos the IG to go take on a bunch of pre schoolers You're rather obsessed with these Thai whores. He punched them back in a nondirected blind flurry. Comparing SBP to Thanos with the IG makes baby Jesus cry.

darthgoober
MOst characters are bound by the Editorial powers that be. Precrisis Superman writers had no such limits. They could have Superman move the universe and explain it away without anyone giving it a thought. that is why the krytonians were depowered.
Wait now if that's the case, then HOW is he as powerful as pre crisis, when his writers ARE bound by editorial powers that be?

nvrbeenwthagirl
You say all this, but PC Superboy has shown not to be on a PC Superman level.

Thus, your argument is invalid.

HMM, let's see

SBP moved Planets around So fast that the people didn't even know that they moved. Superman on panel has been shown to have trouble moving Earth with help.

SBP cracked time with his punch. I seem to remember precrisis Superman doing that as well.

SBP BLitzed thru a 3 hundred mile thick wall of green lantern will power.

I don't need to argue. SBP speaks for himself.

bigbran
HMM, let's see

SBP moved Planets around So fast that the people didn't even know that they moved. Superman on panel has been shown to have trouble moving Earth with help.

SBP cracked time with his punch. I seem to remember precrisis Superman doing that as well.

SBP BLitzed thru a 3 hundred mile thick wall of green lantern will power.

I don't need to argue. SBP speaks for himself. All this would make him is over PC Superboy, thus not PC powers. And also not the same powers.

Plus PC Superman of today, and PC Superman of a couple years ago, is quite different.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wait now if that's the case, then HOW is he as powerful as pre crisis, when his writers ARE bound by editorial powers that be?

Look at it this way, Has any post crisis krytonian ever done what SBP did? Have they shown his kind of Strength, speed, and stamina? He laughed off a punch from Black Adam. Superman couldnt' dare laugh off a punch from BA. Superboy prime was written to be the character that he was before crisis.

darthgoober
Look at it this way, Has any post crisis krytonian ever done what SBP did? Have they shown his kind of Strength, speed, and stamina? He laughed off a punch from Black Adam. Superman couldnt' dare laugh off a punch from BA. Superboy prime was written to be the character that he was before crisis. Well all that proves is that he's more powerful than the post crisis kryptonians. It doesn't prove that he has pre crisis powers. There's a BIG difference.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well all that proves is that he's more powerful than the other post crisis kryptonians. It doesn't prove that he has pre crisis powers. There's a BIG difference.

And if he was able to beat a precrisis Krytonian AND a post Crisis one, until they depowered him, the difference might be in his favor actually.

bigbran
And if he was able to beat a precrisis Krytonian AND a post Crisis one, until they depowered him, the difference might be in his favor actually. The PC of today, isn't what it was a while ago.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>