The Heralds vs. Thier Closest Counter parts from DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Silver Surfer (Uni Powered)
Fallen One
Morg (WOL)
Terrax
Nova
Air-Walker
Firelord
Tyrant

At thier best lvls

vs.

ION(Kyle)
GoG
Doomsday(Gog Wars)
Sinestro
Takion
Despero
Infinity Man
Hal Jordan GL

Priest
u just made this thread because superboy prime would loose to morg.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest

NO I didn't. If I wan't a SBP vs Morg Thread, I would have made one. And SBP is more powerful than One Morg. Unless you think MOrg can take a precrisis superman and the current one. Or If you think MOrg can kill 30 something Gl's byhimself. Then no. Geez. being a a blowhard comes easy for you huh?

Priest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
NO I didn't. If I wan't a SBP vs Morg Thread, I would have made one. And SBP is more powerful than One Morg. Unless you think MOrg can take a precrisis superman and the current one. Or If you think MOrg can kill 30 something Gl's byhimself. Then no. Geez. being a a blowhard comes easy for you huh?
Morg with WOL can

nvrbeenwthagirl
Morg with WOL can
MOrg WIth WOL cannot Take a Precrisis Superman AND current Superman. He certainly can't take hundred's of Gl's.

Avalonofthewind
If it's everyone at their best levels then ION wipes the floor with everyone including his own team.

Ext@nt

eek! Happy Dance eek! Thank you.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Ext@nt
eek! Happy Dance eek! Thank you.

Exactly what are you thanking him for?

Ext@nt
Stating the obvious.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Stating the obvious.

It so amazes me how people can state the obvious when thier complete wrong. First off, Superboy prime is not even in this damn thread. 2ndly, MOrg on his best day can't beat SBP and I"m one of the people who has been using MOrg the most becuz he is so bad assed. GOD people make me so f ing sick trying to know what I"m thinking and making stupid statements and it's unfounded. If I wanted a Superboy prime vs morg thread I would have made one. So Thank Him for making you look silly tryng to guess what I was doing. If you really want to know, I thought the other thead was a little lopsided in numbers so I made a more even one. And If i was mad at SBP for loosing in that other thread, I would have simply stated that I thought he could win. But I gave my vote for the heralds. Several times. PEople make me so freaking sick. Every thing isn't about god damn spite or trying to get some sort of revenge. Thank you for letting me see that your just another follower.

Ext@nt
Morg took out 2 heralds and defeated 4 others at the same time. He would kill SBP with one shot.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Morg took out 2 heralds and defeated 4 others at the same time. He would kill SBP with one shot.

I know ur kidding right? Superboy prime is as above heralds as a herald is above a beta mutant.

Ext@nt
In what way? He is a Universal threat level capable of destorying whole worlds. And with the WOL he's allot stronger.

All SBP ever did was kill allot of second string Titans, Superboy, and after they were all depowered he beat up a much older version of himself to death.

Morg defeated 6 Heralds at once killing two of them. They couldn't touch him, and don't bring up the GL Corps all they did was make a big barrier in space.

nvrbeenwthagirl
In what way? He is a Universal threat level capable of destorying whole worlds. And with the WOL he's allot stronger.

All SBP ever did was kill allot of second string Titans, Superboy, and after they were all depowered he beat up a much older version of himself to death.

Morg defeated 6 Heralds at once killing two of them. They couldn't touch him, and don't bring up the GL Corps all they did was make a big barrier in space.

When Morg can move planets so easily and fast that thier atmospheres dont' even have a chance to disrupt, then he would be on sbp lvl. When morg's punch is so strong, that he can change the time stream, then he would be on sbp lvl. ANd this thread has nothing to do with sbp.

Ext@nt
Morg just destorys the planets. If SBP punched him he could take it and then he would take SBP's head clean off with on shot.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Morg just destorys the planets. If SBP punched him he could take it and then he would take SBP's head clean off with on shot.

I just think you have no idea. So i'm going to leave that alone. You really don't know. SO I won't blame you.

xmarksthespot
You're a tool.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
You're a tool.

Thank you for your wonderful assessment. I guess now my world will end becuz you think i'm a tool. I'm so glad my sun doesn't rise or set becuz of what you think or say.

xmarksthespot
Meh. I'm only putting into words what everyone's thinking. I don't really give a toss whether or not it affects you. It's just something that had to be said.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Meh. I'm only putting into words what everyone's thinking. I don't really give a toss whether or not it affects you. It's just something that had to be said.

and you think I care. do you know how many times people have said mean stuff to me. I didnt call them a tool. So thank you for being the spokes person for every one. Yet someone else coudl have said the same thing to him. i've seen comments just like the one I said. Things being said like I stopped reading after such and such, or OMG with little laughing faces at people's comments. So what makes mine any worse? absolutely nothing. YOu just felt the need to feel special and be the spokesperson of the forum tonight.

Ext@nt

Nice, I like you.

xmarksthespot
I like me too.
and you think I care. do you know how many times people have said mean stuff to me. I didnt call them a tool. So thank you for being the spokes person for every one. Yet someone else coudl have said the same thing to him. i've seen comments just like the one I said. Things being said like I stopped reading after such and such, or OMG with little laughing faces at people's comments. So what makes mine any worse? absolutely nothing. YOu just felt the need to feel special and be the spokesperson of the forum tonight. My comment wasn't in regard to that post, just your posts in general. No need to get all riled up. There, there. It's okay.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I like me too.
My comment wasn't in regard to that post, just your posts in general. No need to get all riled up. There, there. It's okay.

Whatever. Take the time to read what is said to me before you get all high and might behind that computer screen and keyboard. It's easy to read what I write without reading what other's say to bother me. And I dont' need your ok. I"m fine with out it.

Big Sexy
I'm looking at the line up. How are some of those people counterparts?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I'm looking at the line up. How are some of those people counterparts? They're not really. This is because SBP is mega-super-kawaii. And incidentally both teams beat him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I'm looking at the line up. How are some of those people counterparts?

They are counter parts in the sense that they are nearly Identicle in power or nature or even looks. Takion and Silver Surfer look to be very close in nature. I gave surfer a boost so that he would be even with takion. Morg and Doomsday look very close. They are even very viscious like each other.

King_Mungi
What's with all the bashing on this board lately?

Ext@nt
They are counter parts in the sense that they are nearly Identicle in power or nature or even looks. Takion and Silver Surfer look to be very close in nature. I gave surfer a boost so that he would be even with takion. Morg and Doomsday look very close. They are even very viscious like each other.

Morg would destroy Doomsday, he would blow a hole through him same as he did to Nova.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Morg would destroy Doomsday, he would blow a hole through him same as he did to Nova.

Ok. If you say so. Remember Doomsday can withstand the power of Entropy. Putting him down that easily is not even possible.

Ext@nt
Ok. If you say so. Remember Doomsday can withstand the power of Entropy. Putting him down that easily is not even possible.

No he didn't, Waverider took him into entropy and it killed him. What saved him was Brainiac travelling in time and saving him. Morg with the WOL would make short work of Doomsday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.