The Judgment of Celestial II: Sign-in and OOC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
It all started 2032 when North Korea invaded its southern neighbor, South Korea, marching over the 36th Parallel. South Korea was in need of help so the United States and Great Britain came to their aid. But North Korea wasn’t alone for China quickly joined the war. China convinced Russia and Germany to join them and soon France was attacked by the two superpowers.

World War III had begun and Japan soon built up a military and fought for the US aiding France by attacking Russia from the east. Iran then joined with China and with most of the Middle-East on their side they attacked France. If not for the arrival of British and American forces France may have been destroyed. Over the course of the war a man emerged from the US named Sefirah.

Sefirah became a general with unmatched genius in military tactics. Many said he killed one hundred men in one minute. With two hundred soldiers Sefirah entered Russia from the south and lost only three men and managed to kill thirty thousand. With these loses Russia was soon pushed into a corner as Japan launched missiles which leveled many Russian cities.

China, fearing for the victory they were losing, fired nuclear missiles at the United States destroying Washington D.C., New York City, Hollywood, and many other cities. That was the final straw that the US president hired Professor Hipkins to start Project: Chaos which he presented the president with at the start of the war but he refused. Hipkins went to work at once.

When Professor Hipkins completed Project: Chaos World War III was over with China being forces to surround from a war on all sides; US from the east, Britain from the north, Japan from the west, and France from the south. With the war over the government forced Professor Hipkins to shut down Project: Chaos and so it was. Hipkins vanished shortly afterwards.

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Ok, Death Crisis, Judgment of Celestial, GANTZ and Yesters Island can all go ahead.

==Rules==
1.) No god moding
2.) Let's keep anime, Grand Theft Auto, Resident Evil, and anything else out of this. No powers from Naruto or any other anime show. You will NOT have any special powers that make you this godly character
3.) The dark past (parents being killed & mysterious past) has been overdone and killed enough. Use your head.
4.) Keep to the story.
5.) Please see 2-4
6.) Please see 5
7.) Major events will be played out during a certain date. If no one post to the event on the date given then that event shall be past and the story shall continue as though the event never happened
8.) When you are separated from the group you DO not know what is going on with them and you CANNOT magically come to their rescue at the neck of time
9.) It is 5 years after World War III so please...everyone doesn't need a bio revovling around WW3 and everything that happens. So be creative; please
10.) Keep foul language down to a min
11.) When the time comes (maybe) powers shall be earned
12.) When fighting a boss or something don't expect to kill it off in a matter of 1-4 posts. Allow the battle to go through and be big and be detailed in attack. None "I jumped up and slashed him." Few things wrong with that the main one is that YOU DID NOT ALLOW A CHANCE FOR A COUNTER
13.) You are not perfect so don't expect to manage to dodge every attack. Allow your character to get hit; it makes the RPG that much better when the characters actually struggle
14.) No one word responses and if you need to talk out of character use this thread or PM me. I beg you. Don't make it where you have to read 5 pages just to read 1 page of story
15.) Have fun with it. I really want this RPG to be fun for all. It is a remake of my first original RPG that was ruined by Dyingstar so please let us stick to the rules and story, I ask you this as a fellow RPer and a friend. I just want this RPG to be successful but in order for that to happen people will need to stay with the RPG
16.) Last one I promise; wait for at least 2 people to post before you respond so other people have a chance oh and the RPG takes place in Brooklyn

==Character Creator==
Name:
Job: <I don't want everyone to be a soldier>
Height:
Weight:
Bio: <Again creative. Everything doesn't have to revolve around a single event>
Hometown: <Use a real place no made up>

**If you are going to copy and pase the above please take out the words in the < > to make it look like you actually put time into the character

==My Character==
Name: Jack O'Neil
Job: Delivery Boy
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 153lbs
Bio: Jack wanted to become a great war hero. When WW3 begun he joined the army hoping to become a hero but sadly when he became a full fledged soldier the war ended. Jack quickly rose to the rank of Wolf Team Alpha along with Sefirah and Adam O'Donnell. On a simple mission to his hometown of Jacksonville checking out a reactor everything went down hill.

The reactor exploded and Adam was found dead. Sefirah was inside of the reactor and was not found. Jack was found outside the debris struggling to live. His father is a general for the UNE (United Nations of Earth) military and his mother passed away recently when Jack was 19 in a car crash. Jack moved to Brooklyn after the reactor's explosion and became a delivery boy.

Jack isn't the most talkative fellow out there; in fact he keeps to himself being depressed losing his mother and his two best friends all in the same year. Jack still blames himself for the death of Adam and Sefirah.

Hometown: Jacksonville, Florida

trademark
Name:Kenta takashi
Job:engineer and mechanic
Height:6'3
Weight:180
Bio:after ww3 Shin Dad is a ace polt for the air force of the UNE and has a statue in Tokyo and is world know Shins mom is American and got a divorce with his dad when he was 5 Shin also has a younger brother named Shin never know what he looked like because he was not born when his mom left him and his dad he wanted to be just like his dad but he failed the exam he was a good pilot just stop trying when the thing became to easy he now is kind of stuck up and tryed to act like he did not care about most things so after he failed the exam he went to New York to look for his brother and mom
Hometown:Tokyo Japan
pic:http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/anime6.jpg

trademark
((trademark1&2:made a messup he does one have a pic))
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/anime11.jpg

ESB -1138
Characters:
ESB-1138: Jack O'Neil
trademark: Kenta Takashi

Krone
Name: Michael Pentelow
Job: RAF pilot
Height: 5'9
Weight: 156lbs
Bio: Michael, or Mike, grew up in a sea side town near London England. As a boy Mike was always intrested in planes he took his pilot test 5 times before he past it.

During the war Mike was sent to a neutral country after his Jet was shot down, though this was early in the war he was sent home with an 'apparent' injury though Mike wanted to jump straight back in.

Hometown: London, now living in New York.

Pic: (ill post later unless trademark has a uber pic)

ESB -1138
Characters:
Krone: Michael (Mike) Pentelow

Burning thought
Name:Cyber Matrix......called CM
Job: Cyborg killing machine
Height:6,5
Weight:?
Bio: CM was a unsued development before world war 3 as a secret weapon, with radar, tracking systems and particle cannons and the ability to hold any human made weapon and drive any machine was a boon, it was going to replace the average soldier before they found out it would cost over 12.3 million to field each one, then the British did not continue its production and so only the prototype was left alone in the warehouses. However some time after WW 3 an unknown scientist activated Cyber Matrix and so he has become a protector of Europe and joins the military in many situations
Hometown: London factories

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Burning thought
Name:Cyber Matrix......called CM
Job: Cyborg killing machine
Height:6,5
Weight:?
Bio: CM was a unsued development before world war 3 as a secret weapon, with radar, tracking systems and particle cannons and the ability to hold any human made weapon and drive any machine was a boon, it was going to replace the average soldier before they found out it would cost over 12.3 million to field each one, then the British did not continue its production and so only the prototype was left alone in the warehouses. However some time after WW 3 an unknown scientist activated Cyber Matrix and so he has become a protector of Europe and joins the military in many situations
Hometown: London factories

The year is 2042: Earth. Uber powerful cyborgs with particle cannons haven't been created yet. You would be like the robot maid Rosie.

Krone
This is my Character Pic

John!attheDisco
==My Character==
Name: Tom Fleming
Job: Works at Hollister
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 150 lbs.
Bio: Tom, being from a wealthy family, was sheltered from the war, but when Hollywood was nuked, his parents quickly died from the radiation, and when he heard New York was bombed, he went there to meet up with his sister.
Hometown: Surf City, California

ESB -1138
Characters:
John!attheDisco: Tom Fleming

Burning thought
Originally posted by ESB -1138
The year is 2042: Earth. Uber powerful cyborgs with particle cannons haven't been created yet. You would be like the robot maid Rosie.

hes not uber powerful..hes slow for one thing and hes not god shields or anything, hes just made of titanium, not super tech shielding and reflective armours

also how do you know we dont already have similiar technology in secret areas, are you one of the MIB or somethin wink we already have all sorts of robotic technology, 30-40 years can do alot.....hell within about 20-30 years both the Car came into full production, jet fighters were born, super sonic and all sorts of tech...alot can hapen

ESB -1138
Hmm...very well but you will have to have no emotions or anything of human quality. After all it sounds more like a prototype.

Characters:
Burning Thought: Cyber Matrix (CM)

Burning thought
Hmm...very well but you will have to have no emotions or anything of human quality. After all it sounds more like a prototype.

Characters:

sure, i was thinking of being like that, it just moves and fights, has the chance of bad accuracy and cannot recognise team mates in trouble, just fights basically, unless it allows a friend to reprogram it to do certain jobs in situations

I R SMRT
(I SHALL REPROGRAM YOU TO BEEEEND! eek!
==My Character==
Name: Alex Michaels
Job: Toy Store Owner
Weight: 160 lbs
Bio: (Can I create one in a moment? I have to like poof for a little while, and I can't think...)

ESB -1138
Characters:
I R SMRT: Alex Michaels

At god
Name: Jason Wheeler
Job: Hitman
Height: 6'8"
Weight: 159lbs
Bio: Ex. Millitary major he worked with Jack O'Neil when the WW3 broke out. Jason called him "Short fry", "Little midgit", and "Stupid little runt". But Jason treated him as one of his squads sometimes he treated him as his brother. But soon they were seperated into differint mission Jack was to rescue everyone from reacter within given time limit. But Jason was going on to bomb the supplies of the enemy

Soon as Jason heard a rumer that the reacter exploded and took Jason and his fallowers out. He was in quite a pain there soon he never talked and became a hitman for a living

Personality: He's quiet kind of man. He's rough around the edges but when getting to know him is even harder.

Hometown: Burke, Virginia
Combat style: Millitary, knife and gun play.

At god
sorry to double post but I forgot to put the pic in:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f2/Leon_S_Kennedy.jpg/300px-Leon_S_Kennedy.jpg

ESB -1138
Characters:
I R SMRT: Alex Michaels
At god: Jason Wheeler

RPG is up: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f62/t422548.html

ESB -1138
(As the game progresses secrets will be revealed via Professor Hipkins log)

- According to my research the great beast emerged from the earth nearly 5,000 years ago during the Trojan War between Greek and Troy. The Trojans knew something that made them a threat against the Greeks and that was their knowledge on celestial energy. It is hard to explain what celestial energy is but to sum it up celestial energy is the sole reason there is life.

The Trojans mastered the arts of celestial energy able to increase their physical feats and perform "miracles" by harnessing celestial energy and unleashing it. How to do this remains a mystery to me. I have spent many years researching celestial energy and it seems that the Greeks were not the reason Troy fell.

It seems that the Trojan War caused the Trojans to use much negative celestial energy and the amount of negative celestial manifested into a terrible creature which destroyed Troy and the Greeks thought it was sent from the Gods. -

End Entry 001-223-421

At god
Interesting...Hahahaha this rp is getting interesting

trademark
i know i cant wait for more stuff to happen

ESB -1138
Originally posted by At god
Interesting...Hahahaha this rp is getting interesting

It gets better once P3 comes

At god
What's p3? You mean PS3? What does that have to do with rp?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by At god
What's p3? You mean PS3? What does that have to do with rp?

No S. P3

At god
Oh...What's that?

trademark
im lost to what is it

At god
yeah that's what I asked big grin

ESB -1138
If I told you the RPG wouldn't be as fun

Deit
Name: Lance Buchanan
Job: Police officer
Height: 6' 6"
Weight: 180
Bio: will reveal (if that's ok.....)
Hometown: Cowden, Illinois

trademark
man that makes me wonder

ESB -1138
soren should know about P3

Deit
I remember. heheheh, the secret's safe with me.....

At god
chair Hey I still don't get a clue!!! chair

ESB -1138
If you really want to know you'll have to sit back and let the RPG unfold

trademark
i demand the rp to unfold......now

ESB -1138
Originally posted by trademark
i demand the rp to unfold......now

Then go to the RPG section and role play

trademark
good idea i do that

I R SMRT
==My Character==
Name: Alex Michaels
Job: Pizza Shop Worker
Weight: 160 lbs
Bio: Only in the military Twice, both drafted, he has never really seen any hard combat. He knows Jack from a ways back, as the practically lived right next door to each other when they were kids. They hung out, went fishing, you know, kid stuff. Jack was always stronger then Alex, though alex was the fast one. After getting into a fight with Jack once, Alex started to work out, and thought about being in the army, but decided against it later.
When Alex was Eighteen, just afer his birthday, he was drafted in to the Navy, but more or less just stayed on the ship. The next time he was drafted, he was Twenty and went into the Navy again, but decided to try out the SEALs. He loved it, and stuck with it until his Twenty-First birthday, where he was decomissioned for insubordination to a commanding officer.
He shrugged it off and decided to move to New York, where he has always wanted to live. He moved around, not really settling in a certain place. He is living in Brooklyn right now, and enjoying it.
Born: Jacksonville, Florida- Now in Brooklyn, NY

ESB -1138
It seems everyone has quit so a new story:

3 swords known as Star-blades; Cielo, Enfer, and Aura, each one holding true to the power they wield: Light, Dark, and Twilight. Legend foretold of three coming to claim these swords and the time has come

The Judgment of Celestial
In the world of Igros peace has been known ever since the Global War ended. But again that peace is crumbling as a mysterios man tries to open the gates of Avalon. Beyond those gates is Celestial; the ultimate power of the universe. But the gate is closed and the only thing that could open it are the three swords; Cielo, Enfer, and Aura.

Enfer has gone missing into the hands of this white hair man. He entered the Temple of Enfer and slew all the guardians and took the ancient sword forged by the Avalos by force. Now with Enfer in his grasp this man controls the very darkness that hides.

But hope remains as the remaining two Star-blades find their chosen wielder. Who they are has yet to be revealed.

Okay post a character. If you already have just say so.

John!attheDisco
Originally posted by John!attheDisco
==My Character==
Name: Tom Fleming
Job: Works at Hollister
Weight: 150 lbs.
Bio: Tom, being from a wealthy family, was sheltered from the war, but when Hollywood was nuked, his parents quickly died from the radiation, and when he heard New York was bombed, he went there to meet up with his sister.
Hometown: Surf City, California

Minus the war part.

ESB -1138
So is this a no go?

ESB -1138
It seems everyone has quit so a new story:

3 swords known as Star-blades; Cielo, Enfer, and Aura, each one holding true to the power they wield: Light, Dark, and Twilight. Legend foretold of three coming to claim these swords and the time has come

The Judgment of Celestial
In the world of Igros peace has been known ever since the Global War ended. But again that peace is crumbling as a mysterios man tries to open the gates of Avalon. Beyond those gates is Celestial; the ultimate power of the universe. But the gate is closed and the only thing that could open it are the three swords; Cielo, Enfer, and Aura.

Enfer has gone missing into the hands of this white hair man. He entered the Temple of Enfer and slew all the guardians and took the ancient sword forged by the Avalos by force. Now with Enfer in his grasp this man controls the very darkness that hides.

But hope remains as the remaining two Star-blades find their chosen wielder. Who they are has yet to be revealed.

Okay post a character. If you already have just say so.

Okay so no one wants to go for this RPG expect John?

trademark
i do

ESB -1138
Okay 2 people; is that it?

ESB -1138
Well if anyone wants to role-play the new thread will be called

The Judgment of Celestial: Destined Faith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.