Yesters island (rp)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A_broken_smile
The tears rolled down her pail face she couldn't hold back her ex walked away she shived and cryed on and on.The pain wouldn't stop she gasped for air from her crying took her breath away...the next morning she grabed her school stuff her scars remande don her body her money and her slip was fild entering the school she gave it to the teacher.Siting in calss she looked sad and she laid her head down and closed her eyes her bag of cloths next to her and all th other stuff she took a deep breath a crubled breath i mean from all her crying.

animelover4ever
Jessie got up and sit beside camille. "Are you alright?"She asked worriedly putting a hand on her shoulder. Jessie hated to see people saD.

trademark

A_broken_smile
"Camille sat uo"why is every one pokeing me?? ...yeah im fine..thanks..."she turned around to shin..."what?"she sead knowing he had poked her back to.Waiting for him to reply pushing the hair in frount of her face.

trademark
"um i was wondering if you are going on the trip"

A_broken_smile
"yes....are you??"she sead looking at him seeing her had a bad exspreshon on his face for a momment"are you ok ??"she asked softly.

animelover4ever
Jeesie shoke her head. "I almost forgot!"She said jumping out of her seat. She ran up to the teacher and put the slip and money on the desk. She went and sat in the back instead.

trademark
"oh im fine just sleepy i was fighting with my brother last night again we did not finsh untill 3:00am thats why he is still sleep and im going and he should to if he wakes up but we going on a plan and we all could die but besides that i hope i sit next to you"

Deit
Lance and Matthew got into the classroom and gave the teacher their permision slips and sat in the back of the room. Lance sighed ".....*sigh*......" he kept his back pack on his back instead of taking it off. Matthew spoke up. "That was close."

A_broken_smile
"well isnt that a happhy thought dieing...sure i gess you can sit next to me on the plain.."she sead softly she didn't mind who she sat next to,just not her ex,anything but that.She lookedaround the only 3 there pretty early for class they where.

trademark
"then maybe me and you could you know....""make out"

A_broken_smile
Camille didn't anser and turned her backon him not saying one word.She took out paper and started to draw stuff,she rolled her eyes at what he sead her tage with her pic on got in her way makeing it hard to see what she was drawing.

animelover4ever
Jessie smiled at Mathew. "Hi,"She said. She looked at Shin and smiled at him the looked at mathew again. She smiled at Lance. "What you all do?"She asked.

Deit
Lance stuck his hand up in the air. "TEACHER TEACHER!!!! WHEN DO WE LEAVE???" Matthew shook his head in disbalief, he couldn't believe Lance just did that. Lance snickered a bit.

A_broken_smile
((no one is leaveing till i come back tommorow..)

Deit
Originally posted by animelover4ever
Jessie smiled at Mathew. "Hi,"She said. She looked at Shin and smiled at him the looked at mathew again. She smiled at Lance. "What you all do?"She asked.

Lance and Matthew spoke at the same time. "Hello Jessie, wasup?" they looked at eachother and just laughed. when they calmed back down the acted more serious.

animelover4ever
Jessie laughed. "Nothing much...just early like normal,"She said. She had a big crush on Lance but she never showed that she like him. She took out a paper and crumbled it up and threw it in the trash can. "Score!"She said. The teacher looked at Jessie. Jessie smiled and slid down in her seat. Then she sat normal.

trademark
Shin was sitting looking out the window he wondered what the trip will be like he also hoped that somthing cool happened and he got to make-out with girls he then went into a fantasy about it and then he looked down]"oh no Teacher can i go to the rest room place"

Deit
Lance tapped Jessie on the shoulder. "Hey, are you sittin' with anybody on the plane yet???" Matthew looked at Lance. "I thought you whe-" Lance cut him off. he turned to face matthew and spoke in a whisper. "Shut up!!!" he turned back around to face Jessie. "Don't mind him, well are you sittin' by anyone?"

animelover4ever
"no...i don't think i am,"She said and smiled. She looked down. Her face was red then normal. She looked at Mathew and laughed. She smiled looking at Lance again. "Want to sit with me?"She asked.

Kuchiki Byakuya
Rin walked in the classroom. On the way to her seat she handed the teacher her permission slip. She quietly slid into her seat, barely making a sound. She rested her chin in the palm of her hand and looked at the teacher. She yawned and stretched out her long, skinny arms. What a day.

Deit
Matthew sat with his arms crossed facing away from them muttering stuff to himself. Lance smiled. "...*he nodded*......sure." he thought for a seconed. "hmmmm." he stared at her face, he noticed it was redder than normal. he started to get it now, she liked him.... "......." he wasn't like every one else when Lance got shy his ears turned red, and he didn't notice it but his ears where turning red. "...w-......" he didn't finish his sentance, he thought what if what he thought was wrong, but what if it wasn't? he thought. "W-will you...err....go-" he was cut off by Matthew. "AWAY!!!" Lance had anger wrote all over his face, he felt like strangling Matthew. "I was going to ask her if she'd go out with me!!!" he gave him preasure points behind his ears. after he calmed down he turned towards Jessie again. "Will you go out with me???" he gulped.

trademark
"want to sit next to me on the plane"

animelover4ever
Jessie nodded. Her face really red. She got up. "Uh may i go to the bathroom...i want to cool off my face,"She said. she walked into the bathroom and cooled her face with cold water. She went to take a long sip from the fountain.

Kuchiki Byakuya
A poke. God how she hated pokes. They were so...annoying. She turned around. it was too early in the morning. Why now? Sure it was exciting to be somewhere else besides school, but she hated planes. So unsafe.
"Hm?" she mumbled, half asleep. She knew what he said, but just wanted to get back for that annoying poke.

trademark
"HM..what"

Deit
Matthew yelled in pain from the preasure points he got from Lance. "AAAAH!!!!!!!!" Lance turned to look at him again. "......." his eyes where closed, trying to calm down more before Jessie got back. "You almost made me blow it!" Matthew looked down at the floor. "It's just not fair." lance sighed. "...*sigh*...Just wait, you might get lucky."

Kuchiki Byakuya
'Hm, what?'.
Almost no one had the guts to reply with those word. Especially to her. "Excuse me?" she said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. She knew he was chasing after her, it was quite obvious. To her at least. Maybe not anyone else, but she could spot one of them a mile away.

animelover4ever
Jessie returned. She sat down at her seat facing Lance. She smiled. her face was back to normal. "Can't wait for the trip,"She said bending over to tie her shoes.

Deit
Lance turned to face her. "I know. heheh." he scratched his head. he smiled at her. "So was the nod a yes?" he asked out of curiosity.

trademark
"sorry if i came on strong and you already know what i am after so i was wondering if you would like to sit next to me on the plane as friends so we can get to know each other better"

Kuchiki Byakuya
"No." she said in a blunt voice. She turned back around, her hair making contact with his face. After all, she didn't like planes, therefore didn't have a reason to seem longer by talking. True she shouldn't have said it so meanly, but still. She hated those kind of people. Only after appearances, not anything else, and after all, they had only met.

animelover4ever
"yup...that was a yes,"She said smiling. She got up and went to the teacher. "hello goodmorning,"She said smiling. The teacher ignored her. The teacher knew that she was acting. Jessie turned and sat down laughing. "I use to freak teachers out that way,"She said.

Deit
Lance had a big smile from ear to ear (figure of speach!!! LOL) he laughed at the fact she could scare the teachers. "heheheh!" he calmed down really fast. he just smiled, he didn't really know what to say. Matthew was cooking something up in his mind. Matthew turned to face Jessie. "Can you hook me up with some one?!?!?!" Lance just felt like punching matthew.

trademark
"um ok i really am scared of planes and i wanted you to sit next to me so i won't freak outi would have ask someone else but they make fun of me and also i really want to be your friend Rin""So what do you say will you sit with me on the plane"

animelover4ever
"A guy suppose to ask a girl out,"Jessie said rolling her eyes. "She laughed. "Why don't you try...i don't know anyone who'd go out with you that i know of,"She said. She looked at lance again.

Kuchiki Byakuya
"Nope" she said flat out. "I know what your after, not gonna happen" she said. It would take years to develop a good, firm friendship. But having one on a plane? Yea right. She rested her head on the table and took out her cell phone. 8:30. Still too early. She put her phone back in her pocket and closed her eyes. She knew he would persist, but she had her ways to make them regret it. Oh how she had her ways. She had a reputation going around the school, and very rude rumors too.

Deit
Matthew sighed. "...*sigh*...fine." he leaned back in his chair. Lance stared at him than looked at Jessie. "......." he didn't know what to say.

animelover4ever
((i got to go guys....deit...start from here tomorrow...its 10pm here for me so i got to go))
Jeesie toke more papers and crumbled them up. She tossed them in the trash can. "Score:8"She said and smiled turning to Lance.

trademark
"ok..ok I don;t care about the plane any more and i can go talk to tons of girls but i am talking to you and i want to be you friend not one of the guys who pretends to be you friend i want to be a true friend sure i may talk about making out with girls but i am not a womaniser and i only want to be your friend if you let me"

Anaconda King
Basil walked in the classroom."Sorry about being late" he said to the teacher.He lowly walked to the back of the room to sit by himself watching the other teens talking.

Kuchiki Byakuya
"go.....away" she said as her hand crept out beneath her chin. She made it do a sweeping motion, signaling to go away. She didn't care. If he was in her shoes, what would he do? She had her heart broken many times, and wasn't about to get hurt again. All they wanted was to be popular, to be with the 'prettiest' girl in school. All of them were the same. Friends one day, lovers the next, and then enemies. What reason did he have to make her trust him? Nadda.

trademark
"Rin why are you doing this to me i only want to be your friend why are you treating me like this"

Anaconda King
Basil was too shy to talk to anyone.So he went up to one of the girls.He said "hey whats up"as his heart was pumping vigorously.(he speaks to jessie)

animelover4ever
Jessie smiled. Then looked down. "Just sittin here with my bf,
'she said. she looked at leance again.

A_broken_smile
Camille rolled her her eyes when she could hear rins ands shins covershashon."what a player"she sead to her self so only she could hear.She knew all about shin,she had no one esle to sit next to the plain with,Basil seemed like a good guy to hang around,its just she thought he wouldn't want to be her friend.

Deit
Lance and Matthew fell asleep at there desk, they had gotten up at 3:00 A.M. just to make sure he had everything ready for the trip. Matthew was snooring. "....*snoore.....*snoore*.....*snore*....."

animelover4ever
Jessie gigled and stood up. She walked and sat alone somewhere. She sighed. She liked being alone sometimes. She would glance at Lance and smile every once in awhile.

Deit
Lance woke up after awhile looking around, he hadn't fully regained his vision and he looked frantically around because he thought they left with out him........he rubbed his eyes and seen everyone was where they where before he went to sleep. he breathed deep worried breaths. he sat down and turned to look for Jessie. "......" he seen her and smiled. he was still tired.

animelover4ever
"Your awake....didn't get much sleep?"She asked returning to her seat. "I never get sleep,"She said and smiled. "Last night i didn't till 1:30 am....."She said.

Deit
he rubbed his eyes again. "3:30 A.M. for me...." he stretched his back hearing it crack. "aaah....much better." he couldn't wait for the plane ride, it would be his first one ever.

Anaconda King
Basil went back and sat on his desk.Wondering what were all the others talking about.He then went up to camille.He said "I heard we were going on a trip to where?"

animelover4ever
"Im kindof nervous about riding a plane,"She said. "Its my first time,"She said. She toke out her notebook of stories and began on a horror story. She recently finished a love story. She grabbed a pencil and began to write.

Deit
Lance looked at her. "It's my first time riding a plane too.....What are ya writing???" he was really curious. he looked at the note book. "........." he was trying to shake off the weariness from his nap.

animelover4ever
"oh just editing my story and writting a new one,"She said. "I want to get them published,"She said. She yawned and gave Lance the notebook. "I just finished a love story....now im about to write a horror,"She said. "I think planes are scary,"She said. "Thats why im nervous,"She said and looked down.

Anaconda King
He sat by camille.He asked "you like flying on planes?". he grinned and said "I myself dont like flying on planes." Basil stayed awake waiting for the plane ride. He became real nervous.

(i got to take a rest ill come back friday)

Deit
Lance read through the story. "hmmm.....I like it." he handed her the notebook. "I like drawing." he pulled a note book out of his backpack. he opened it up to a recent picture he drew of a cat, it had no color but he planned to add some eventually. "here, you can look at some pictures I drew." he handed her his note book along with her own.

animelover4ever
She held Lances notebook in her lap for a moment. She jotted a few words down on a page then closed it. She put her notebook in the bag she was taking on the trip. She looked at the cat. "Its amazing,"She said looking trough the pages. "You draw great,"She said. "Maybe you could be the illustrator of my stories,"She suggested and smiled at Lance. She closed it gently and handed it to Lance.

Deit
lance smiled as well. "Sure." he put his note book away as well looking at the clock in the class room. it said 11:00 a.m. "......*sigh*.......This is taking forever....but than again I don't mind." he smiled at Jessie.

animelover4ever
"Agreed,"Jessie said smiling. She looked at the teacher laughing. She fell out of her chair. She stood up and looked around then sat down.

((i got to go.....))

Deit
(Cya...I also have to go.)

Kuchiki Byakuya
Originally posted by trademark
"Rin why are you doing this to me i only want to be your friend why are you treating me like this"
"Didn't I already answer your question?" she said giving him a death glare, which she was famous for by the way. This was getting really anoying. Why wouldn't he just go away? She already told him flat out. Was he stupid or something? He spoke English so she assumed he knew what 'No' ment. "Now if you don't mind, go away"

A_broken_smile
"hello.."she sead softly"i ges i do .... just not by the window."her head shot up when the teacher spoken.Every ione got up graping her stuff she walked be hind the teacher when they all gatherd on the buss.Camille sat at the close of the end of the bus then she sat by the window aloun.

Deit
(I won't be on much today, but I might be on alittle while after 4:00 p.m. when I get home from school, my mom doesn't have to work today and that means she get's to play "online poker" all day.....so I'll try and get on today.)

Lance woke matthew up. he yawned and they went to the bus. Matthew sat in the seconed from last seat, as Lance went all the way to the back. he peered over the seats to see when Jessie got on.

animelover4ever
Jessie began to walk towards the bus her backpack on. She stopped a moment then shoke her head. She got on the bus and saw Lance and smiled. She went in the back and sat by him. She yawned. She was real excited. She looked out the back door. She liked making it look like she was going backwards. She looked back at Lance.

Deit
Lance smiled. "Where is this trip supposed to be???" he had forgot what it said on the permission slip. Matthew had fallen asleep in his seat, he wasn't snoring this time though. "..........."

Kuchiki Byakuya
Completly ignoring Shin, Rin quickly grabbed her bag and dissapered into the crowd of other students. She manuvered around students until she was, where she thought, was the middle of the class. 'Lets just hurry and get outta here' She thought. When on the plane, she would probably get a seat near the window, beside a student. She thought about the people in the class, some dorky, some she just didn't want to sit next, or even near Shin.

animelover4ever
"I didn't pay attention to where we are going....sorry,"She said. "I was just happy we are going on trip,"She said and giggled. She thought a moment. "Have you ever faced the back of a bus thinking you are going backwards?"She asked out of curiosity.

Deit
"It's ok." Lance thought for a seconed....."I don't know. If I did if was probly along time ago." Lance scratched his head. "actually I think I have once...but when I don't remember."

animelover4ever
"I think its cool,"She said sitting backwards waiting for the bus to move. She looked out the back and laughed to herself. "good times,"She said. She turned back around and stood up and saw Matthew asleep. She rolled her eyes and sat back down lookingat Lance. "I brought my mp3 player cell phone and psp,"she said smiling.

Deit
Lance smiled. "Cool! I brought my Ipod." he pulled it out to show her. it had nine genres. Alternative, alterative punk, Hip-hop/Rap, Pop, R&B/Soul, rock and soundtrack. his favorite was the linkin park songs he had. "You can listen to it if you want."

animelover4ever
"you listen to linkin park!!!??"She asked looking at the songs. She nearly leaped out of her seat. "I love his song my favorite is crawling,"She said. She put out her pair of head phones. She put one one one ear and left the other one out to listen to Lance.

trademark
(Recap)

animelover4ever
(we are all gettin on the bus....Jessie and Lance and Mathew are in the back))

A_broken_smile
((im the one in the back all aloun to....))

Deit
(my other character isn't all the way in the back. he's one seat up from the back. I just wanted to make that clear....that's all.)

animelover4ever
Jessie listened to th song and handed the Ipod back to Lance. She smiled. "What other songs you like?"She asked looking at him. She looked and people still we getting on the bus. She sighed. She wasn't so patient. She looked at Lance.

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Recap.)

animelover4ever
(we are all on the bus waiting to go to the plane.....)

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Oh.)
Ichigo sat at the very back of the bus on the left. He has his arms folded, and a I-Pod in his lap. A Video I-Pod with tons of Videos and Music on it. Ichigo had it on full blast as he listened to It's on by KoRn.

animelover4ever
Jessie looked over at Ichigo. "Hiya,"She said. "What song are you listening to?"She asked curious.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ichigo ignored Jessie and turned it on even louder. So he could show a sign to shut up to her. He unfolded his arms and leaned on the window and stretched his legs out. No one was sitting with him so he could relax or atleast he punked or made sure no one sat with him. He liked to be alone from time to time and hated people who would think something other then what he thought.
(I'm changeing Ichigo's personality to cold, and mean.)

trademark
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

animelover4ever
(hehehe...im rejected..lmao)
Jessie crossed her arms. "Rude son of a..."She stopped knowing she will start something. She examined him and shoke her head. Sh e was mad and stuck her tounge at him being alittle imature. She looked at Lance and smiled.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ichigo shook his head in disapointment of her. "Such a Childish act." He said looking at the window. He looked at the free, sweet sky. He hated it for being free it almost made him want to hurt someone. Ichigo closed his eyes feeling better and listened to his I-Pod.

animelover4ever
Jessie punched her hand in the seat. She stood up. She had some real anger problems. "com n' see it to my face!"She yelled turning to him clenching her fist.

Kurosaki Ichigo
(And Ichigo marked the highest in Martial Arts in mostly every Dojo in Japan.)
Ichigo chuckled to himself at Jessie. "Patheic. Why should have to say it to your face? You heard me clearly. Or maybe your brain didn't comprehend me. Such a Childish act." He said to her and put his I-Pod in his pocket/

animelover4ever
She jumped at him sending punches at him. "You A**,"She yelled. She wa mad. She knew that if she hit him it would give him a right to hit her back but she didn't care.

trademark
"yeah could you not talk like she stupid it really making it hard for me to concentrate you know she like freaks out easy"

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ichigo ignored Kenta as if he was not there. He then grabbed her fist and had dodged her other punches. He then smashed his hand into her nose breaking it or just injureing it for the moment. Whatever the outcome had been her red blood began to trickle down her noise.

A_broken_smile
The bus got there camille headed off wiuth her stuff,fastly passing shin makeing no eye contackt.Her ticket was handed to her after she got of lineing byt the door when every one was of they head of,30 mins or so before the plain took off.She got past the gaurds waiting for the others on the other side.

animelover4ever
Jessie fell back in the seat with Lance. Blodd dripped on her but dispite the pain she didn't cry. She stood up letting blood drip. She held her nose and winced in pain. She looked at Ichigo. She gave one of her ignorent looks and slapped him as hard as she could in his face with her other hand. His right cheek was deep red.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ichigo hair flapped as he was slapped back into his sense. No matter how cold he was he had no right to hit a Women. His mouth opened wide as her was in a state of shock, his whole cheek was in pain and red. The last time he had been slapped was by his sister, when he nearly killed her. It had brought a side that no one had ever seen, it was as if he had double personalitys. He quickly jumped up and held a tissue to Jessie's bleeding nose. "I'm sorry very sorry." He said sorrowfully and put a little preassure on her nose to stop the bleeding, the warm blood had reached his hand he ignored it.

(BTW i'm changeing Ichigo he now has a double personality. His one side is cold, and mean his otherside is nice and cool.)

animelover4ever
Jessie pushed him away and grabbed her stuff. "Don't try the fake nice guy with me,"She said annoyed. She started to walk off the bus. She held her ticket in her pocket. She held the tissue on her nose. She got searched because she had her cell phone in pocket be accident. She finally got throw over to Camille still holding the tissue on her nose.

A_broken_smile
"what the heck happen to you?"she asked softly to her load enof to be soft and to be heard,she looked at the bloody tissue.She shifted her bag on her sholders and the one in her hand.

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Damit..." Ichigo said mad from his otherside. He shook his shoulders his otherside was nice but not that nice. He threw his beg over his back, and began to walk off the bus to the plane. Ichigo got checked as well since he had a labtop, PSP, and a I-Pod and he had many other things. He got on the plane and walked all the way to the back and sat down. He now didn't have anyother choice but to let someone sit next to him if they wanted too. The plane sits had a limit to how much room you get and how much you don't get. He turned on his I-Pod and flipped threw it, eventully he turned to Sonne by Rammestein.

A_broken_smile
( not alopud on the plain yet...)

animelover4ever
Jessie looked at Camille. "It was Ichigo,"She said mad. "He hit me,"She said getting another tissue. "then he tried to be nice,"She said rolling her eyes. She turned and looked at him. "Wats his prob?"She asked.

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Alright well Ichigo's doing all that not on the plane...)

Wild-Cherry
Piper sighed aggrivatedly as she was handed her ticket. The woman at the counter thanked her and called for the next passenger to step forward. she caught a glimse of Zach waiting for her a few yards away with his own suitcase beside him. His features were sharp, his half closed eyes captivating. The first smile of the early morning crept across her lips. She walked quietly behind him, sitting on the bench and laying her arms around his neck. As she pressed her nose into his shoulder she closed her eyes.
" Thanks again for coming with me.. I know you really didn't want to. "
Her eyes trailed off to the already dramatic scene occuring by baggage check. They would all be heading off soon. Maybe the plane ride would be a little less chaotic.

Lumanix
Zach smiled back at Piper, his eyes opening fully as if he had come to life from a slumber at the sight of the beautiful woman Piper was. He clasped an arm around her midsection and held her to him. "With you, it'll be great." He looked to his suitcase, thinking about the expensive object inside he planned to give to his girlfriend. Our fourth anniversary... I think I'm ready. he thought.

He turned his head away, taking a lingering stare away from it as to not give Piper any reason to look into it to see if he had hidden a second present in there. Earlier that day on the bus he had given her their "Anniversary" present, a ring that his mother had given him before moving away. She loved it, but she would love the real one even more.

Anaconda King
Basil ran over to jessie."Damn your nose is bleeding" he said. "I assume ichigo did this to you right." "Why the hell this guy can hit girls " as he pulled a biker glove out of his pocket. " Im goin to go teach him a lesson he ll never forget".

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Dude Ichigo doesn't have a clue who you are. And this is his second time hitting a girl.)

Lumanix
(Wow, all your characters are badasses.)

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Yea and? huh )

Lumanix
(My point exactly.)

Anaconda King
( yes she does and this was his first time knowing that ichigo punched a girl yeap our cahracters are badasses)

Kurosaki Ichigo
(So your point was? Because i'm very confused on what your point is...)
(Alright then Anaconda let's just continue.)

Anaconda King
(yes)

Lumanix
Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
(So your point was? Because i'm very confused on what your point is...)

(My point? I honestly dopn't ahve one, I was mocking you and Annettekins for following an annoying and unoriginal trend of having badass characters. I hope one of you knows kung-fu.)

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Oh so much for mocking. Either way if you don't like it oh well happy )

Lumanix
(Just realize that fighting in an airport gets people arrested by Homeland Security and detained for such periods that you'd miss the trip smile)

Kurosaki Ichigo
(We fought on the bus. And if we fight we fight i doubt Cam would even consider doing that. + I can easily make a new character. big grin)

Lumanix
(Oh, you're a metagamer? Your characters are all suddenly brave and fearless because you know you can just make a new character?)

Kurosaki Ichigo
(No i said i would still fight him. That doesn't make my character "Brave and Fearless". + If he is and? huh )

A_broken_smile
((stop talking in the rp please,and yeah Lumanix is right you fight in the air port you will get dissmissed and you wount be abul to make a new one....you can fight on the island thouw if you want ... wink ))

animelover4ever
Jessie through her packpack on and looked at Camille. She wipped the rest of her blood of and threw the tissue away. "Hey when does the plane start?"She asked turning around seeing if she saw Lance anywhere.

A_broken_smile
((i will leave 2 control to animelover....meening when im not here you have control of what happens.......because i think you are responabul enof and your on a lot ill be off alot now))

"i don't know.." she sead the call for there flight had been called placeing her lugefge awayshe headed on giveing her ticket to the person.She sat in the middle where her seat was she sat in the middle of the 3 seat row that was by the window,she didn't want to be by the window.She sat there and her and was shacking,knowing shin would be siting next to her in a couple min.She rolled her eyes,he trys makeing a move she will kill him.

animelover4ever
Jessie had a seat next to the back by the window. She sighed. "wheres lance,"She said worriedly. She yawned and looked for a sighn of Lance getting on.

(thanks....ill do it for ya cool )

Kuchiki Byakuya
(recap please big grin)

animelover4ever
(We are all gettin on the plane....smile )

Kuchiki Byakuya
(geez already? Um....are we in the airport now? )

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Kuchiki Byakuya
(recap please big grin) { Yey! Our characters should totally be friends! stick out tongue }

Piper's eyes raised. A slight smile crossed her face. She was nervous... a strange feeling had set itself in her stomach, but she chose to ignore it. She took Zach's hand and stood, pulling her large blue duffel bag over her shoulder.
"Let's go...we're boarding."

Tucking a piece of stray hair behind her ear she made her way through the covered tunnel and onto the large white boeing. As she stepped forth onto it the feeling returned. A chill ran down her spine, but she shook it off and returned a kind smile to the pilot. With that she made her way towards her seat.
"Row 13... 13.. .Ah! here we are! "
She smiled and scooted all the way in, and paused a moment.
"Zach...mind if i take the window seat? "

Kuchiki Byakuya
Rin sat on the floor and crossed her legs. Boring. Plain out boring. Nothing so exciting about a plane, but she couldn't help but give off a expression of fear. She looked at her class, happy and cheerful. Nothing new. She heard the teacher yell something about boarding. "Great" she sighed and tossed her bag over her shoulder.

As soon as she got in the plane she pulled ou her ticket. Row.....14. 'Great. Out of all the places, I'm in the middle row....' she thought.

Lumanix
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Piper's eyes raised. A slight smile crossed her face. She was nervous... a strange feeling had set itself in her stomach, but she chose to ignore it. She took Zach's hand and stood, pulling her large blue duffel bag over her shoulder.
"Let's go...we're boarding."

Tucking a piece of stray hair behind her ear she made her way through the covered tunnel and onto the large white boeing. As she stepped forth onto it the feeling returned. A chill ran down her spine, but she shook it off and returned a kind smile to the pilot. With that she made her way towards her seat.
"Row 13... 13.. .Ah! here we are! "
She smiled and scooted all the way in, and paused a moment.
"Zach...mind if i take the window seat? "

Zachary had followed her through the gate; he did not share a smile with the pilot as his girlfriend had. He smiled and nodded in response. "Of course." he said, moving out of the way to let his girlfriend go past him before taking a seat next to her. Zach took note of the plane, always taking in his surroundings, which he had done it ever since the bus accident a few years ago as a precaution. Actually, it had caused some paranoia in him, and he had been generally more careful and quiet ever since.

Wild-Cherry
" Thanks! "

She smiled, closing her eyes serenly, and moving into the seat. She pressed her finegrs against the plastic inner window, a rush of excitement rushing through her small body. She had always loved planes. Her eager smile faded when she noted Zachary's eyes darting round. she placed her hand on his and sqeezed it. At that precise moment she noticed one of her classmates, Rin, moved through the busy aisle and toward the row of seats behind hers. She smiled at her and looked back toward the television which was in front of her. She wondered if there would be a movie on.

Lumanix
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
" Thanks! "

She smiled, closing her eyes serenly, and moving into the seat. She pressed her finegrs against the plastic inner window, a rush of excitement rushing through her small body. She had always loved planes. Her eager smile faded when she noted Zachary's eyes darting round. she placed her hand on his and sqeezed it. At that precise moment she noticed one of her classmates, Rin, moved through the busy aisle and toward the row of seats behind hers. She smiled at her and looked back toward the television which was in front of her. She wondered if there would be a movie on.

Zachary closed his eyes in reaction to the squeeze of his hand. He had taken in enough of his surroundings; his eyes opened and met Piper's, but her eyes were in the direction of another classmate. He followed her glance and saw Rin, mentally shrugged and squeezed Piper's hand back, turning the direction of his eyes to the T.V. in front of him, wondering if there would be a movie on. She's probably thinking the same thing... he thought. They had always had similar mindsets... which is probably why they had lasted so long. He privately chuckled, out of the blue, at the thought of a Geico commercial he had seen a few days earlier while in bed.

He mentally began checking off things he brought with him in his suitcase, categorizing them, then checklisting them. It didn't matter if he had left something behind, Piper likely would've brought it herself.

trademark
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deit
(may I have a recap????)

trademark
Originally posted by animelover4ever
(We are all gettin on the plane....smile )

Deit
(oh, thnk you. big grin )

Lance and Matthew had gotten on the plain in the nick of time. "....*deep breaths*....." Lance looked around for Jessie as Matthew sat on his own and decided to sleep again. Lance found Jessie and walked to where she was sitting and dashed towards her and sat down.

Kuchiki Byakuya
A chill ran through Rin's back. Someone was staring at her. But who. Shin? No. At least, it better not be him. She looked over to her right, her eyes meeting theirs. They were one of the class couples. She didn't mind them staring, but they hadn't met. She took a deep breath. "Scared? or just excited?" she asked, noticing their hand tighten.

Lumanix
Zach cracked a small smile. "Neither." He winked, in an oddly playful mood. Something about planes had always brought out a different side in him. He turned towards Piper and pecked her on the lips, silently wishing he had a Coca-Cola with him. He turned back to Rin. "I'm Zach, don't believe I know you." he said, nodding unconciously with his words.

Anaconda King
Basil was on the airplane sitting by himself.He talked to nobody. He sat there listening to panic at the disco on his cd player. He looked at ichiago in anger as he nodded off to sleep.

Lumanix
//Is this a private jet or an actual Airliner?//

Bocaj
(OK I'm guessing this is a plane open to the public not just students tell me if I'm wrong I'll make another post)
Quent walked down the thin plane isle, being hit by elbows hanging loosely off the edge of the seats. He looked down at his ticket constantly then back at the row. He let out a moan as he looked ahead seeing where he would be sitting; it was right beside a fat guy he had to be over three hundred pounds. Quent walked over and sat down the man could've taken up two of the seats. He sat there licking his fingers of the cheetos he had recently eaten and reached into a small crevice where he had cleaverly stuffed them, and pulled another one out opening it up. He stuffed a handful into his hand and began chewing. He looked over at Quent who had a disturbed look on his face and he leaned the bag in his direction. "Cheeto?" he said spraying out some of the unchewed chunks onto Quents face. "No, I'm good," he said wiping the filth from his face. He turned and his eyes grew wide a woman sitting directly across from him was breast feeding her child in public; he had been so distracted by the man he was sitting next to he hadn't noticed. "My, god" he groaned.

A_broken_smile
Camille moved seeing,this could be proble a chance if she could talk with him and try to have a friend.But he was asleep she looked at him standing next to the set waiting for him to wake up he was in the middle so she was wondering if she could sit there with him.

Anaconda King
Basil managed to wake up.rubbing his eyes.basil still kept his eyes on ihicago.Basil murmured to himself "forget him he couldnt bust a grape in a fight anyways". He took out his dvd player and watched the warriors.

Kurosaki Ichigo
When Basil looked at him he looked back at Basil emtionless. He then turned his I-Pod on and turned it to Getting away with murder by Papa Roach. It seemed he was trying to provoke Basil but in a smart way which made him look like the idiot.

Kuchiki Byakuya
Originally posted by Lumanix
Zach cracked a small smile. "Neither." He winked, in an oddly playful mood. Something about planes had always brought out a different side in him. He turned towards Piper and pecked her on the lips, silently wishing he had a Coca-Cola with him. He turned back to Rin. "I'm Zach, don't believe I know you." he said, nodding unconciously with his words.
"Is this your first time?" she asked, ignoring the wink he gave her. She turned her head the other way. Something about him made her feel....strange. She was absolutely sure it wasn't love or anything like that, just.....strange. She looked back and saw his back facing her. She winced at the sight of them kissing. True she had done some herself in her younger years, but they all left her heart-broken. She cleared her throat.
"Rin." she said "And no, I don't believe we've met up until now."

Bocaj
Soon after the fat man sitting next to Quent had fallen asleep, two empty bags of cheetos sitting on his lasp and an orange lining around his mouth from when he'd stuff a countless amount in his mouth at once. He looked across where the woman was now rocking her child as it slept quiet as a mouse clutching it's mothers finger. Quent sighed in relief glad to see this flight might not be as bad as he thought. Quent got out of his seat and began walking further up the isle.
"time to find out where everyone else is."

Lumanix
Originally posted by Kuchiki Byakuya
"Is this your first time?" she asked, ignoring the wink he gave her. She turned her head the other way. Something about him made her feel....strange. She was absolutely sure it wasn't love or anything like that, just.....strange. She looked back and saw his back facing her. She winced at the sight of them kissing. True she had done some herself in her younger years, but they all left her heart-broken. She cleared her throat.
"Rin." she said "And no, I don't believe we've met up until now."

He nodded in agreement. "I haven't seen you before today." he stated. His hands slipped to his lap and folded, while he absently shrugged at her, his mood suddenly changing. "Perhaps we just have completely different schedules." he mused.

Kuchiki Byakuya
"I've seen you around." she said "Here and there, every now-and-then." she said. She placed her right leg on top of her left one, an old habit of hers. She sighed. "No, I think I've seen you in my class."

Lumanix
"That's odd, I'd remember a face." He gave an apologetic look, then shifted his head and flashed a smile at Piper.

Wild-Cherry
Brushing a peice of hair out of her eyes Piper nodded in agreement with Zach's statement. She blushed as he kissed her and smiled. She then turned back towards Rin, and nodded at Zach. "
" Actually, I do kind of remember seeing you walk out of one of Zach's classes. "
She noted. She pressed the edge of her cell phone to her lips. She was anxious about her horse, Dream. of course she trusted her best friend to take care of her, but it really was a tough job. She deeply contemplated giving Taylor a call to see if she'd laid out the morning feed, but Piper knew she had. She laughed softly to herself. Taylor would propbably respond with a frusterated ' You have SUCH ocd' remark, before jokingly tellign her that her horse had been sick or something. A smile crept over her lips as she thought about her closest friends. There was Samantha and Nathalie, who she had known scince she was two, who were both waiting for tons of pictures of the destination a hand. Kim and Haley looked forward to it too...Tess was just pissed that Piper was going to miss a Mudvayne concert for this.

Once more Piper laughed softly to herself, then turned back to Zach. With a yawn she turned in the seat, again letting her eyes focus out the window.

Bocaj
Quent proceeded on trying to dodge all the elbows he could. He was impressed with himself when he did, almost like completing a level in a video game he found it very satisfying. After a few rows he stumbled on something he wasn't sure what it was maybe a bag on the floor stuck out to far but in any case as he stumbled forward someone let out a yawn whipping their arm out of the seat it hit Quent in the gut taking his breath away. He strained for a second to regain it and then straightened himself up. The person just glared at him like it was his fault. A few seats ahead he saw a familiar face, it was Zach. He looked at the row behind Zach where an obnoxious teen was rocking to some music. Quent took off his head phones and waved a twenty by his face. He quickly snatched at it and Quent retracted his hand.
I'll give you the twenty if you switch seats." The kid nodded in agreement and Quent showed him the seat number. Quent quickly sat down forgetting all about Zach being there the next few seconds.

Deit
(bump)

animelover4ever
Originally posted by Deit
(oh, thnk you. big grin )

Lance and Matthew had gotten on the plain in the nick of time. "....*deep breaths*....." Lance looked around for Jessie as Matthew sat on his own and decided to sleep again. Lance found Jessie and walked to where she was sitting and dashed towards her and sat down.
(srry i was at a friend house)
Jessie smiled. She kissed him on his cheek. She leaned against the window and breathed on it the wroye her name. It faded away and she looked back at Lance. She was nervous.

Deit
Lance's ears turned red. He reached over and put his arm around her. "It'll be ok. trust me." he smiled.

animelover4ever
Jessie noticed his ears and giggled. "Thats nice if your ears turn red...,"She whispered to him so she wouldn't emmbarassed him. She leaned on him.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>