Johnny Cage vs Fei Long

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
There is nothing but mutual respect between these two action stars.

While in Hong Kong with Sonya, Johnny comes across Fei Long shooting a scene for his movie. Johnny - with Sonya's blessings - requests a friendly little match between movie stars.

Fei accepts. And the fight is on. Please note that this is a friendly match, not a battle to the death. And no low-blows.

Coleman Trebor
Something..., Lei kang...Raiden...Johnny Cage...Scorpion...Sub-Zero...Sonya...MORTAL KOMBAT!!

2D_MASTER
Fei Long kicks Johnny Cages' ass ,then bones Sonya( while a sobbing, and crippled Johnny cage watches). THE END.

shin_remy
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Fei Long kicks Johnny Cages' ass ,then bones Sonya( while a sobbing, and crippled Johnny cage watches). THE END.

haha laughing YEAH

Krone
i remember Jonny Cage from the old mortal combats!! he rocked but not as much as Fei Long

Remulous
fei long

Blanka
fei long is whips jonnys ass

sidekick
Originally posted by Blanka
fei long is whips jonnys ass then has sex with sonya

Kaled
don't worry johnny boy, no more pain where you are now :'(

Remulous
Originally posted by Kaled
don't worry johnny boy, no more pain where you are now :'( laughing

Tha C-Master
Raiden...
Originally posted by Coleman Trebor
Something..., Lei kang...Raiden...Johnny Cage...Scorpion...Sub-Zero...Sonya...MORTAL KOMBAT!! or the other.

Liu Kang... Sonya... Jax... Kitana... Jade... Sub-Zero... Scorpion... Cyrax...Smoke... Sheeva... Motaro... HUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

"Choose your destiny".

Swe_Bum
Fei long Pwns him yes

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Swe_Bum
Fei long Pwns him yes

Dont forget that he fawks Sonya afterwards.....

Blanka
Originally posted by sidekick
then has sex with sonya yes

Kero_Co
Fools! Cage doesn't care about Sonya, as long as his expensive sun glasses aren't broken. Sure, Cage has almost no chance in this fight, but I bet he'll get one good pimp slap in. If Stryker can do it, so can Cage(at the expense of his life, of course)

Tha C-Master
Johnny Cage nails him in the balls. That way, if he does miraculously lose, Fei Fei won't be gettin' it on with Sonya.

Remulous
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Johnny Cage nails him in the balls. That way, if he does miraculously lose, Fei Fei won't be gettin' it on with Sonya. laughing

Kayne Archeron
Fei Long will send a flaming spin-kick into Johnny's balls before vice versa happens

The-Judge
its a friendly match, no ****ing sonya or things like thatbig grin

Kayne Archeron
sex isn't friendly?

The-Judge
not if he rapes her, and i dont think that sonya wants him after he killed johnny, as people saysbig grin

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by The-Judge
not if he rapes her, and i dont think that sonya wants him after he killed johnny, as people saysbig grin

bwhahahaah shuttup man, it was a joke. No need to be a prude.

Kaled
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
bwhahahaah shuttup man, it was a joke. No need to be a prude.

there is every need to be prude,i just don't know any of them! stick out tongue

Remulous
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
sex isn't friendly? It can be. VERY friendly... indeed. laughing

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by Remulous
It can be. VERY friendly... indeed. laughing

buttsechs isn't

which is exactly what Johnny's getting from Fei for how badly
he gets beat =(

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
buttsechs isn't

which is exactly what Johnny's getting from Fei for how badly
he gets beat =(

"Buttsech" ?!?! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.