wolverine vs the lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between wolverine and the lizard?

Metalmanx
I'm pretty sure this has been done before.

Let's see...the Lizard is both stronger and faster than Spider-Man...

Which makes him leagues above Wolverine in both...

Add to that his beastial nature...

Hm...I dunno really. I think Lizard may have what it takes to put Wolvie down.

rotiart
Wolverine cuts off Lizards tail... arms.. legs.. head... and then kicks it into a dumpster just to see who has the better regeneration factor.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by rotiart
Wolverine cuts off Lizards tail... arms.. legs.. head... and then kicks it into a dumpster just to see who has the better regeneration factor.

Or, ya know, we could go the biased route...

Scoobless
Lizard would knock Wolverine around.... a lot... but Wolverine wouldn't be too put off by that.

They'd fight for ages with both regenerating from wounds the whole way through.... Lizard may choke Wolverine out... or eat large chunks of him.... then again Wolverine might be able to cut off an arm or tail and cause the Lizard to retreat for a while.... or maybe both of these things would happen at the same time

Could go either way.... it'd be a long, bloody fight though

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Scoobless
Lizard would knock Wolverine around.... a lot... but Wolverine wouldn't be too put off by that.

They'd fight for ages with both regenerating from wounds the whole way through.... Lizard may choke Wolverine out... or eat large chunks of him.... then again Wolverine might be able to cut off an arm or tail and cause the Lizard to retreat for a while.... or maybe both of these things would happen at the same time

Could go either way.... it'd be a long, bloody fight though

That's exactly what I think, too.

MightyEInherjar
Going with the above pretty much. Whenever Lizard goes to try and finish the move via choke, crush, etc, Wolverine lands a telling blow and Lizard either retreats or opens up for more hits.

Wolverine 6-7/10

newyorkcares
lizard cant regenerate his head can he? well then he'd lose this fight in the end.He's probs stronger and faster than wolvie, but the combat skills, adamantium and downright meanness of the old canucklehead are gonna put lizard in a world of hurt.

Sam Z
I don't think Lizard is faster than Spider-man.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Sam Z
I think he is. Or, he is at least as fast as Spider-Man.

And I don't know who would win this, the fight will go on forever.

hank_mccoy
well lizard is not that bad ass, black cat took him out and vermin was trashing him so i will give it too wolverine because he can put a lot of hurt on the lizard , and lizard is not faster and not as fast as spider-man its just his tail that always hits spider-man

lando005
lizard doesnt heal as fast as wolverine logan takes it

grey fox
Wolverines leaving the match with a new 'snake-skin' suit....

starlock
long fight,i will have to go with wolverine in the end

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Sam Z

Lizard is and always has been faster than Spidey. Spidey was only able to avoid him thanks to that trusty spider-sense.

Lizard is stronger, too.

Tha C-Master
I give Wolverine the majority here.

Priest
id say woverine..i cant see the lizard doing any damage that woverine cant heal from. and those addimantium claws can easily slice thru the lizard's hide..
it would be a long fight, because the lizard is faster and stronger..
id aslo think this would turn out into a wolverine and sabertooth fight.

Ultraman Baltan
Lizard. He was able to match Spiderman's speed, is stronger, and way nastier. If Logan thought SPIDERMAN was a challenge, Lizard will destroy him.

capt it up
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Lizard. He was able to match Spiderman's speed, is stronger, and way nastier. If Logan thought SPIDERMAN was a challenge, Lizard will destroy him.
your info on both charactwers is quite bad. You do realize that spiderman has defeated lizard and would defeat lizard. Logan is a good deal more durable then the lizard and would defeat the lizard in combat.

lando005
Originally posted by capt it up
your info on both charactwers is quite bad. You do realize that spiderman has defeated lizard and would defeat lizard. Logan is a good deal more durable then the lizard and would defeat the lizard in combat. i don't know about more durable but he his more resilient, the lizard's hide is a lot tougher than Logan's skin only difference is Logan can heal faster

capt it up
Originally posted by lando005
i don't know about more durable but he his more resilient, the lizard's hide is a lot tougher than Logan's skin only difference is Logan can heal faster
logan healing's better
his stamina is better
he far superior fighter.
Logan will win this.

lizards skinn may be harder but not his bones.

lando005
Originally posted by capt it up
logan healing's better
his stamina is better
he far superior fighter.
Logan will win this.

lizards skinn may be harder but not his bones.
i agree about the healing and fighting skills not soo sure about stamina but logan should come out on top in the end if he doesnt get koed first

capt it up
Originally posted by lando005
i agree about the healing and fighting skills not soo sure about stamina but logan should come out on top in the end if he doesnt get koed first
logan went with out food or sleep ofr a month lol.

lizards got nuthing on him

Tha C-Master
Lizards have terribly slow metabolisms.

python99
Man I hate to say it but Wolverine takes it the Lizards aggressiveness
leaves hime to open for a solid attack and its not gonna take much hits from Wolverines clawls to put him down. He doesnt have balanced attributes like Wolverine does. The Lizard has got the stength and speed department over Wolverine thats it. Wolverine is still somewhat quick but that fact that he has superb fighting skills a healing factor that makes it seem like he cant be slowed down long enough to be killed
and claws that make it a TAG and you're dead match I give wolverine 7/10

jollyjim311
Wolverine would get battered around quite a bit, but, the only way he would go down is via a choke, and, that leaves hit hands/claws open for business.

I see it playing out by Wolverine getting tossed around a little, and when Lizard finally jumps on him for the kill and a strangle, Wolverine would chop his arm off and have a solid win from there.

Sam Z
His arm would grow fast. But yes, Wolverine wins this fight.

harri
o sam reed the message it is beetween me and sam boys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.